Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Infurnus
Nov 4, 2009

I challenge you to a DEADMATCH, where we will fight... TO THE DEAD!

DoubleWelp posted:

isnt it cool how this thread went from 200 pages of laughing at every retard involved in this mess to unironically picking sides in this internet slapfight
:tinfoil: + :derp: + :bandwagon: + + :allears: =

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?

CrazyLittle posted:

So you really don't care about journalism after all. Thanks for playing.

Oh, and thanks for donating :10bux: for the title.

man he could at least have sprung for an animated title.

People buying titles in this thread suck.

Spiky Ooze
Oct 27, 2005

Bernie Sanders is a friend to my planet (pictured)

click the shit outta^

What happens if you claim to be pickachu and someone else claims to be the REAL pickachu in the SJW world? Boy I bet they have some good fights.

ColdReaches
Oct 12, 2013

Place : Detroit
Date : 4031 A.D.
i'm loving it

BottledBodhisvata
Jul 26, 2013

by Lowtax

CrazyLittle posted:

Oh but you tryhard so much about Zoe that it's clearly the primary focus of your outrage. You complain about journalistic integrity and then defend harassment of games developers. Somehow you still haven't put it together how those two divergent directions have almost nothing to do with each other.

If you still deny that the proof-of-threats exists, read through the comments on the five guys video. I'm not going to perpetuate doxxing and rape threats.

That's a good point but you're a dumb human being so

CrazyLittle
Sep 11, 2001

Clapping Larry

ColdReaches posted:

Kane and lynch 2 scored a 9.

and mcdoanlds was the advertiser.

I remember that, and I seem to recall that nobody threatened to rape the management at Gamespot.

limaCAT
Dec 22, 2007

il pistone e male
Slippery Tilde

big duck equals goose posted:

More walking simulators for the disabled please...

This is a good idea for Wario DIY

ColdReaches
Oct 12, 2013

limaCAT posted:

This is a good idea for Wario DIY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4XJxFAoiWSY

Mister Fister
May 17, 2008

D&D: HASBARA SQUAD
KILL-GORE

I love the smell of dead Palestinians in the morning.
You know, one time we had Gaza bombed for 26 days
(and counting!)

ColdReaches posted:

Kane and lynch 2 scored a 9.

and mcdoanlds was the advertiser.

The Brown Menace
Dec 24, 2010

Now comes in all colors.

CrazyLittle posted:

Oh but you tryhard so much about Zoe that it's clearly the primary focus of your outrage. You complain about journalistic integrity and then defend harassment of games developers. Somehow you still haven't put it together how those two divergent directions have almost nothing to do with each other.
because you brought up the threats to begin with. crazy that, in a discussion where there is a certain topic, focus tends to be on that one topic rather than another

CrazyLittle posted:

If you still deny that the proof-of-threats exists, read through the comments on the five guys video. I'm not going to perpetuate doxxing and rape threats.

the video has 9951 comments

ctrl-f searches:

"rape" yields 5 hits. none are about raping zoe (one was about trapezoids)

"sex" yields 43 hits. none of them are about having sex with zoe (one is about having sex with anita though, someone message her)

"kill" yields 6 results. none of them are about killing zoe.

"murder" yields 0 results.

"death" yields 0 results.

"dead" yields 2 results. none of them are about killing zoe.

CrazyLittle
Sep 11, 2001

Clapping Larry

The Brown Menace posted:

the video has 9951 comments

Try "nazi"

ColdReaches
Oct 12, 2013

having sex with a hamburger is perfectly normal

Mister Fister
May 17, 2008

D&D: HASBARA SQUAD
KILL-GORE

I love the smell of dead Palestinians in the morning.
You know, one time we had Gaza bombed for 26 days
(and counting!)

ColdReaches posted:

having sex with a hamburger is perfectly normal

Agreed

EasternBronze
Jul 19, 2011

I registered for the Selective Service! I'm also racist as fuck!
:downsbravo:
Don't forget to ignore me!
People get threatened all the time over the internet for dumb poo poo. Why this means something about who's getting harassed I don't know.

Fluo
May 25, 2007

The Brown Menace posted:

naw just avoid sausage fest circlejerks

This needs reposting. God drat the :ironicat:.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

CrazyLittle posted:

I remember that, and I seem to recall that nobody threatened to rape the management at Gamespot.

I remember there being a fair amount of backlash to the Kane & Lynch thing, actually. It just didn't blow up like other things because who played Kane & Lynch anyway?

ColdReaches
Oct 12, 2013

Shinjobi posted:

I remember there being a fair amount of backlash to the Kane & Lynch thing, actually. It just didn't blow up like other things because who played Kane & Lynch anyway?

i'm paid millions of dollars to say a game is 10 out of 10

games poo poo real world

Denim Dude
Feb 21, 2006

i didn't buy shit. i don't know what the fuck is going on.

CrazyLittle posted:

I'm sorry but when doxxing and death threats get out, you don't really get to pick and choose what's center stage.

i'm sorry but when looting and rioting are happening, you don't really get to say this is actually about a dead unarmed black dude.

the tactics my conservative relatives use when discussing ferguson.

The Brown Menace
Dec 24, 2010

Now comes in all colors.

5 hits, none of them threatening to rape or kill zoe, all of them talking about feminazis.

why don't you just screencap this elusive threat

ColdReaches
Oct 12, 2013

count all the bans in the simcity 2013 thread.

count the reregs

porkchop_express
May 27, 2004

The Brown Menace posted:

5 hits, none of them threatening to rape or kill zoe, all of them talking about feminazis.

nazi will trigger them into cutting again you cis rapist

ColdReaches
Oct 12, 2013

The games subforum in something afwul is rub by a bad rats contraption made in a dift actually downloaded into a computer

XK
Jul 9, 2001

Star Citizen is everywhere. It is all around us. Even now, in this very room. You can see it's fidelity when you look out your window or when you watch youtube

CrazyLittle posted:

Oh, and creating a crowd-funded wank-doll just to agree with yourselves is just creepy. Posting it here to support your point just shows that you're not actually seeking anything related to journalist standards.

Why are you projecting your obsession with a cartoon character on everyone else?

ColdReaches
Oct 12, 2013

some poor bastard out there has 5748905693 invites to bad rats

porkchop_express
May 27, 2004

ColdReaches posted:

The games subforum in something afwul is rub by a bad rats contraption made in a dift actually downloaded into a computer

this but unironically

ColdReaches
Oct 12, 2013

porkchop_express posted:

this but unironically

dorito pope god is the best place to get gaming news now

endorsed by terrorism,

facebook jihad
Dec 18, 2007

by R. Guyovich
how does this thread have 300 new posts i checked it like 2 hours ago

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

facebook jihad posted:

We're trying to figure out if it's okay to dislike both the cucker and the cuckee at the same time. It's a rocky road.

porkchop_express
May 27, 2004

ColdReaches posted:

dorito pope god is the best place to get gaming news now

endorsed by terrorism,

dorito pope 2016

TheKingofSprings
Oct 9, 2012

CrazyLittle posted:

This is a joke, right?

Somebody always threatens.

ColdReaches
Oct 12, 2013

facebook jihad posted:

i'm a gamer and gaurdian legend was the best game ever released for the nes, and some guy said crystalis was

CrazyLittle
Sep 11, 2001

Clapping Larry

The Brown Menace posted:

I did, actually. Got plat? I'd PM you the specific image, but I'm not going to post it. Look for a comment by Ubernetworkgeek, 1 week ago. That's part of the message that was amplified by Adam Baldwin tweeting out the five guys link.

Oh wait, you're still totally "not caring" about Zoe Quinn's sex life in a threat called "CuckQuest" which is somehow supposed to be about journalistic integrity.

porkchop_express
May 27, 2004

facebook jihad posted:

90% my shitposting

porkchop_express
May 27, 2004

CrazyLittle posted:

would

EasternBronze
Jul 19, 2011

I registered for the Selective Service! I'm also racist as fuck!
:downsbravo:
Don't forget to ignore me!
Pack it in guys, someone said something mean in the youtube comments, this makes their terrible behavior ok because...

XK
Jul 9, 2001

Star Citizen is everywhere. It is all around us. Even now, in this very room. You can see it's fidelity when you look out your window or when you watch youtube

CrazyLittle posted:

Ubernetworkgeek

Account doesn't exist.

Danger Mahoney
Mar 19, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

CrazyLittle posted:

I did, actually. Got plat? I'd PM you the specific image, but I'm not going to post it. Look for a comment by Ubernetworkgeek, 1 week ago. That's part of the message that was amplified by Adam Baldwin tweeting out the five guys link.

Oh wait, you're still totally "not caring" about Zoe Quinn's sex life in a threat called "CuckQuest" which is somehow supposed to be about journalistic integrity.

u sure got yer booty in a boondoggle about some people not likeing some chubby troll doll

relax man go have a smoke

The Brown Menace
Dec 24, 2010

Now comes in all colors.

CrazyLittle posted:

no, i don't have plat. seriously just post the loving picture instead of alluding to it. also what does faking harassment have to do with zoe quinn's sex life, in a thread i didn't make. stop deflecting already.

meanwhile, have poo poo that actually happened

batteries!
Aug 26, 2010

CrazyLittle posted:

*nods disrespectfully*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

so on the fundamental level it's about nerds getting angry over someone else having sex?

• Locked thread