Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mahoning
Feb 3, 2007
Hmmm, I'm betting next week is the last Thursday show. Steelers-Ravens is the following Thursday. Could explain the double elimination. Fewer shows the rest of the season unless they shift to Tues-Wed or something.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Robnoxious
Feb 17, 2004

STAC Goat posted:

Its just going to be Nicole and Victoria.
Nicole pulls a POV win comes down, up goes Christine and bye bye Cody's warm pillow.

Then Nicole wins the second HOH and we might finally have a game.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

For the non feed watchers, here's a little insight about what happened TODAY that didn't make air but will probably be included on Sunday's episode.

Frankie and Caleb continued to try and flip the vote and pushed VERY hard, throwing Christine under the bus in the process saying that they were scared she, Nicole, and Victoria would work together. They actually seemed to succeed in turning Cody, in part because Frankie essentially guilt tripped him saying he got out Zach last week for the group and implying Cody was being selfish wanting Donny out because he was a personal threat. He also suggested that Derrick might flip on them and work with Nicole.

At the same time the girls caught wind of all the scrambling and Derrick promised them he was going to vote Donny out. When Derrick finally joined the conversation he seemed pissed off but decisively put an end to scrambling and said he didn't trust Donny and Cody went along with it. Cody filled in Christine on what had happened while Frankie tried to cover his rear end with Nicole.

So there's a chance this poo poo could blow up on Frankie this week, but not if he wins. And probably not if Caleb wins.

violetdragon
Jul 27, 2006

RAWR

blue squares posted:

Julie is weirding me out with her pants-wearing.

What?? Why?

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

She normally wears a dress. It just looked strange to me.

violetdragon
Jul 27, 2006

RAWR

blue squares posted:

She normally wears a dress. It just looked strange to me.

My aunt thinks Julie's pregnant for some reason. I don't know if pants would help hide that, though. Maybe the black ones would help.

STAC Goat posted:

I think its basically a congeniality prize CBS throws in for people who had it hard in the house and/or are loved. I think Howard guest starred last season and I think Malcolm from Survivor did.

Elissa and Rachel also guest starred.

Kloaked00
Jun 21, 2005

I was sitting in my office on that drizzly afternoon listening to the monotonous staccato of rain on my desk and reading my name on the glass of my office door: regnaD kciN

gently caress you Frankie

Popero
Apr 17, 2001

.406/.553/.735
He's not very nice is he

Popero
Apr 17, 2001

.406/.553/.735
Making Nicole a have not again this week was lame as hell.

Tide
Mar 27, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
If you want to know what kind of person Frankie is, google "TMZ Frankie grande". Spoiler but you know instantly what kind of person he is. Take that into consideration that he told Jacosta to go kill herself and he said lesbians choose to be lesbians and be amazed.

IMHO, he's worse than the bb15 cast collectively

Binary Logic
Dec 28, 2000

Fun Shoe

Popero posted:

This season on Bi-i-i-ig Brotherrrr:
Expect the expected.

I feel like I just wasted an hour when I could have been watching the much more enjoyable reality show Bachelor In Paradise. :(

Robnoxious
Feb 17, 2004

Binary Logic posted:

This season on Bi-i-i-ig Brotherrrr:
Expect the expected.

I feel like I just wasted an hour when I could have been watching the much more enjoyable reality show Bachelor In Paradise. :(
Watch the Utopia feeds. At least something is happening even though I don't understand what the end game for that show is, if it even makes it a full year. I don't think it will.

Dingo from Hamsterwatch said it best when she said the nutters currently on Utopia should have been casted for BB and the get-along gang in BB would be better suited to create their own society on Utopia.

As far as tonight's show, Derrick's hollas during the Nomination Ceremony cracked me up. So random and silly.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Popero posted:

How lame, you ask?

Frankie was pushing hard for it to happen. No one else was going along with it and Caleb said it was cruel and ruthless and he didn't want to do it. He knew Frankie hadn't done it as much as everyone else and was angling for Frankie to volunteer but naturally Frankie would never do something like that.

That scene with Caleb waiting for a volunteer went on for like five minutes. Caleb even had a Freudian slip and said "would someone just volunteer with Frankie... Er, Derrick?" They were all basically waiting for Frankie to man up and when he didn't Caleb gave in and put Nicole up.

When Nicole was upset Frankie was throwing a tantrum. He called Christine a bitch for pointing at him and said "how many times have I defended her eating disorder?" (She has food allergies.) He ranted about how he's not sorry he didn't volunteer because if he did his "fingers would bleed" (he claims to have some kind of circulation problem with the cold but there's been no bleeding fingers) and he just can't do it (this despite the fact that he has done it and was fine). He said if Nicole "whined" to him about it he'd "punch her in the face."

Oh, also? Frankie's been eating all the Have Not food anyway. He cooked all the mushrooms the other night and Derrick had to wait for BB to give them more. He did this same thing last week, eating all the tofu and saying how amazing it was which pissed off Cody who called him a "scumbag" for eating it all even though he wouldn't volunteer to do it and help keep blood of his hands. Derrick also got pissed and called him an "rear end in a top hat" for being so inconsiderate to the Have Nots, Donny and Nicole.

STAC Goat fucked around with this message at 02:28 on Sep 1, 2014

Binary Logic
Dec 28, 2000

Fun Shoe
Next time he mentions it, Frankie should be airlifted to Africa and left to literally build schools - ie live on-site and do the actual construction work, not simply write a cheque and feel good about making that personal sacrifice.

It's a shame all the HGs are so nice and bland, would be so entertaining to see someone mock Frankie's irritating over-the-top fake enthusiasm about everything and call him out on his misogyny.

Tide
Mar 27, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
Nobody will do that because they'll be called homophobic. Nobody left in this cast , anyway

Popero
Apr 17, 2001

.406/.553/.735
Derek as his faults, but watching him run circles around these guys individually still can be kind of fun.

Popero
Apr 17, 2001

.406/.553/.735
Nicole nooo you ruined everything with your Derek gushing

Kloaked00
Jun 21, 2005

I was sitting in my office on that drizzly afternoon listening to the monotonous staccato of rain on my desk and reading my name on the glass of my office door: regnaD kciN

Who knew Nicole's flattery of Derek would be what got her sent home

Grand Theft Autobot
Feb 28, 2008

I'm something of a fucking idiot myself
Derrick, what the gently caress man?

Grand Theft Autobot fucked around with this message at 03:32 on Sep 4, 2014

Robnoxious
Feb 17, 2004

Derrick is getting a lot arrogant in his DRs and maybe it's warranted, but he's in a tricky spot with DE looming. He's smart getting rid of people that are on to him and leaving nothing but dummies however, Christine is out to knock the boys down a peg or two if she wins HOH and at this point I don't see Frankie wasting on HOH on Victoria but I'm unclear where his loyalty truly is.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

I think he's probably fine for tomorrow. If anyone gets frisky and tries to make a move I think Frankie and Christine are the ones on the hot seat considering they both just narrowly avoided going home this week. And if you're going to piss off the guys and go against them then get out one of the comp beats in Frankie, Caleb, or Cody. Derrick's a massive threat for the win but he's sold himself convincingly as weak in comps.

I could understand if Derrick was just getting naturally cockier as he continues to skate by and control the game. He's right. Not being nominated for 11 weeks is pretty amazing, especially considering the fact that there were four noms most weeks. But I also think the DR may just be encouraging him to to spice it up. It seems obvious that now that they've abandoned Frankie's Golden Edit and are showing him for what he is they've shifted the show narrative to Derrick as the Puppetmaster. Its the only way to sell The Conquest of The Bomb Squad as an entertaining story.

ToastyPotato
Jun 23, 2005

CONVICTED OF DISPLAYING HIS PEANUTS IN PUBLIC
If Derrick not only survives tonight, but doesn't get nominated, then he probably definitely makes it to final 3.

If Frankie doesn't get nominated tonight, he will at least make it to final four for sure, if not final three. And if he makes it to final three he has a high chance of making it to final two.

I feel like Frankie is definitely in danger tonight, but so is Caleb. That being said, Christine and Victoria are most likely to be voted out in the second eviction, realistically speaking. Outside of Christine/Vic winning HOH and the other winning Veto, one of them will probably be going home since that is a safe bet for the guys to get through tonight with minimal blood.

ToastyPotato fucked around with this message at 15:54 on Sep 4, 2014

Popero
Apr 17, 2001

.406/.553/.735
If any of Cody/Derek/Victoria win HoH tonight, you have to think that it'll be Christine/Frankie going up, and even if one of them comes down, the other will get voted out. If Christine or Frankie win, I assume they will put up each other with Victoria maybe, so I think that Derek/Cody/Caleb trio is in pretty good shape. There are a lot of people that if they win the first HoH tonight will simply go to Derek and ask him what to do.

sbaldrick
Jul 19, 2006
Driven by Hate

ToastyPotato posted:

If Derrick not only survives tonight, but doesn't get nominated, then he probably definitely makes it to final 3.

If Frankie doesn't get nominated tonight, he will at least make it to final four for sure, if not final three. And if he makes it to final three he has a high chance of making it to final two.

I feel like Frankie is definitely in danger tonight, but so is Caleb. That being said, Christine and Victoria are most likely to be voted out in the second eviction, realistically speaking. Outside of Christine/Vic winning HOH and the other winning Veto, one of them will probably be going home since that is a safe bet for the guys to get through tonight with minimal blood.

I don't see Caleb as in danger as Derrick is setting him up to bring Derrick with him to the end.

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

Never thought it would be Derrick to piss me off. Do the editors not realize that getting us invested week after week in finally seeing something happen, only for nothing to come of it, that they are alienating their viewers?

violetdragon
Jul 27, 2006

RAWR

blue squares posted:

Never thought it would be Derrick to piss me off. Do the editors not realize that getting us invested week after week in finally seeing something happen, only for nothing to come of it, that they are alienating their viewers?

They can only edit what they have to work with. It did look like it might really, maybe, actually happen this time for a little while (on the feeds).

SLOSifl
Aug 10, 2002

God I hope Victoria wins HoH, that would make it interesting.

Maybe the contest will be an owl impression contest.

You can do it Victoria.

SLOSifl fucked around with this message at 20:54 on Sep 4, 2014

Twin Cinema
Jun 1, 2006

Playoffs are no big deal,
don't have a crap attack.
While Derrick's opinion did sway Caleb, it was ultimately up to Caleb to make the nomination.

I loved Derrick feeding Caleb's ego last night, because it really shows what type of people are left in the game. Derrick has aligned himself with a crew of duds that he has been able to manipulate since the first few weeks. The only real threat, at least according to the show (I don't watch the feeds), is if Christine wins the HOH tonight. However, even if Derrick was put up, I am not sure if he would be voted out. People do not see him as a threat. I don't know, that's just speculation, and there's a bunch of different things that could happen. Victoria, the most boring option, will probably go home.

Also, I am sure it is more prevalent on the feeds, but it seems that everyone hates Christine. Like, not even dislike, but actual hate. The show has been merciless in their edit of her since she put up Nicole. I am not sure about the other houseguest's feelings on Frankie (although they also don't seem to like him), but man oh man, his supposed golden edit ended weeks ago.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Yeah. Everyone hates Frankie and Christine. That's a pretty accurate interpretation. Caleb seems to flow between anger and infatuation for Frankie and Derrick rarely let's himself slip and say something but Cody, Victoria, Nicole, and Christine have basically made Frankie bashing a pasttime. And no one likes Christine, not even Cody. It hasn't really made tv but she's just kind of a miserable person who is constantly talking poo poo or complaining about stuff. Even Derrick has called her a bitch a couple of times.

The "Backdoor Frankie" plan didn't happen exactly how it was edited, but that's not entirely the shows fault since it was kind of impossible to properly represent it since it was really chaotic and drug out. Basically it started how we saw. Caleb came up with the idea, Cody was into it, Derrick was uncertain and played "devils advocate" to get out Nicole. But in reality the three guys spent HOURS debating it and eventually Derrick just said "gently caress it, Frankie goes home." But while that Derrick/Cody conversation was happening Have Not where Derrick gave in Frankie was talking to Caleb. He sniffed out that something was up and laid a guilt trip on Caleb basically telling him that he'll be loyal to F2 and if he betrays Frankie than all of Frankie's fans will hate him. So then when Derrick and Cody came back to agree to the plan Caleb no longer wanted to do it saying he trusts Frankie and didn't want to be hated. Derrick and Cody stayed up until like 4AM trying to get Caleb back onto backdooring Frankie since they had already gone pretty far and Frankie had gotten whiff of it, but Caleb was obviously off it.

It was actually a really bizarre and bad bit of gameplay by Derrick. He was really conflicted and kept changing his mind, and then when he decided Frankie had to go he couldn't convince Caleb because of the "devils advocate" work he did earlier. The whole ordeal actual ended with Derrick desperately waking Caleb up to try again and saying to himself that he's "absolutely hosed." It wasn't the Derrick puppet mastering that the show made it seem like.

Binary Logic
Dec 28, 2000

Fun Shoe
You guys are putting forth a valiant effort at trying to drum up some interest or drama in this dullest of seasons.

Twin Cinema posted:

Also, I am sure it is more prevalent on the feeds, but it seems that everyone hates Christine. Like, not even dislike, but actual hate. The show has been merciless in their edit of her since she put up Nicole. I am not sure about the other houseguest's feelings on Frankie (although they also don't seem to like him), but man oh man, his supposed golden edit ended weeks ago.

The remaining group of core players has been doing this for a while. Whoever they decide to vote out has to become hated that week, so they don't feel so bad about stabbing their former ally in the back.

thexerox123
Aug 17, 2007

They sure are hyping this twist.

pospysyl
Nov 10, 2012

Actual sad trombone. Amazing.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Binary Logic posted:

The remaining group of core players has been doing this for a while. Whoever they decide to vote out has to become hated that week, so they don't feel so bad about stabbing their former ally in the back.

Eh, different deal. Actually, kind of the exact opposite. All season the target has become hated because Frankie and Christine have engaged in character assassination and painted them as evil villains to ease the eviction and make sure they stay the target. The current hate for Frankie and Christine is more of a culmination of that kind of behavior. Its just that Frankie and Christine have left such a toxic path of damage along the way that people are pretty tired of them. Its kind of the same deal as how around this time last season everyone just got really sick of Amanda leading to her game being taken apart.

Except that this is BB16 so instead of Amanda going home we have Nicole, the one person not working with the BS.

pospysyl
Nov 10, 2012

Nicole looks so happy to leave the house. :)

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Wouldn't you be? Her return was pointless and pretty sad. She thanked Victoria last night because if it wasn't for her Nicole would have spent the last week by herself.

I mean, Frankie literaly accussed Christine of working with Nicole for simply talking to her and treating her civilly.

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
that was fast

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
No one gave a poo poo about what Donny said

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

What the hell was that? Did the entire house throw that or something? Did Derrick finally mist them into eliminating themselves?

Mahoning
Feb 3, 2007
Bet Frankie is wishing he didn't talk poo poo to Derrick.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SuperSpiff
Apr 4, 2007
Mentally retardation is such a strong word.
Frankie running around saying "I knew it was kisses. I knew it was kisses, guys." Blergh. Please go home.

• Locked thread