Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
beato
Nov 26, 2004

CHILLL OUT, DICK WAD.

M'fellow Americans

New page content:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SubliminalTomato
Dec 24, 2007
Inconsistent in everything but quality.

Discount Dracula
Aug 15, 2003

Nap Ghost

Decrepus posted:

Hail, a_Jabober_01.

I get it. I like it.

Etrips
Nov 9, 2004

Having Teemo Problems?
I Feel Bad For You, Son.
I Got 99 Shrooms
And You Just Hit One.
edit: wow how did I get here.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007

Don't you tell me my business again.

This owns. I wanna meet this woman. Not seeing the problem here.

Istari posted:

This is more or less true. When Bruce Banner Hulks out, his shirt is always torn off completely, but his trousers just get a little ripped.

And turn purple.

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

Modern Day Hercules
Apr 26, 2008
Looks more like a Walther Cobra to me.

Millions of Crows
Mar 31, 2010

take a look overhead
This is an advanced slav squat.

ImpulseDrive
Jul 25, 2008

This should have been a Snake & Wesson.

uwaeve
Oct 21, 2010

focus this time so i don't have to keep telling you idiots what happened
Lipstick Apathy

Terrible slither discipline.

Koala Cola
Dec 21, 2005

I am the stone that the builder refused...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AdYaTa_lOf4

Such a good video.

Clockwork Beast!
Jan 18, 2007

Clockwork beast! Clockwork beast! We're doomed!

uwaeve posted:

Terrible slither discipline.

Boo hiss

Sixgun Strumpet
Feb 17, 2009

Heh, yeah, 'round here I call myself The Enabler. I suspect pretty much everyone wishes they could be me -- I'm kind of a big deal, you see.

That's no Wesson Cobra, that's a Georg Cobra.

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

I had not seen it and that was a great tragedy that has now been rectified.

Lady Disdain
Jan 14, 2013

are you yet living?

I hadn't seen that before; thanks.
U RETARDED TOYS ARE MADE FOR KIDS PLAY. NOT FOR OPERATION (posted by someone with a MLP avatar) is possibly my favourite ever YT comment.

ReidRansom
Oct 25, 2004

Modern Day Hercules posted:

Looks more like a Walther Cobra to me.

More like derpetologist. That's a Luger, not a P38.

stubblyhead
Sep 13, 2007

That is treason, Johnny!

Fun Shoe

Modern Day Hercules posted:

Barack has the squat

I have to disagree with you there. A proper slav squat has both heels on the ground, and it looks like his are elevated. Novice squat at best.

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]

One of my friends e-mailed me this funny picture of a dog, and so far I can't stop laughing at his silly face.

twoday
May 4, 2005

C-SPAM Times best-selling author

Neo Duckberg posted:

One of my friends e-mailed me this funny picture of a dog, and so far I can't stop laughing at his silly face.

I sense great vulnerability. A man-child crying out for love. An innocent orphan in the post-modern world.

SpaceGoatFarts
Jan 5, 2010

sic transit gloria mundi

Nap Ghost

Neo Duckberg posted:

wow

Centripetal Horse
Nov 22, 2009

Fuck money, get GBS

This could have bought you a half a tank of gas, lmfao -
Love, gromdul

twoday posted:

I sense great vulnerability. A man-child crying out for love. An innocent orphan in the post-modern world.

He is a loathsome, offensive brute, yet I can't look away. He sickens me.

old bean factory
Nov 18, 2006

Will ya close the fucking doors?!

Neo Duckberg posted:

HHAhahaa! That silly dog is going places :D

:shibewow:

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Neo Duckberg posted:

I really like what you did here. I really, really do.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Neo Duckberg posted:

Sever.

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

Neo Duckberg posted:

It's a pretty cool dog especially the stare.

SLOSifl
Aug 10, 2002

LoonShia posted:

It's a pretty cool dog especially the stare.
Holy crap I didn't even notice the dog there, that makes it even faunier lol!

pwnyXpress
Mar 28, 2007

Neo Duckberg posted:

He just looks so...like, I dunno...amazed!

Erebus
Jul 13, 2001

Okay... Keep your head, Steve boy...

Neo Duckberg posted:

Do you mind if I borrow this funny dog picture for my website? I will give you credit, of course.

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
Well at least this won't be worse than the doge:

Just had this ad pop up, and I just couldn't stop seeing that guy as Charlie Day (from It's always Sunny) and consequently imagining all the insane depraved logo ideas he'd come up with, mostly having to do with spiders, rats and god knows what else.

Zedsdeadbaby
Jun 14, 2008

You have been called out, in the ways of old.

Woebin
Feb 6, 2006

Am I missing something or are you just a dumb loving idiot?

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

Woebin posted:

Yes.

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

Woebin posted:

It's David Mitchell in drag.

Sarchasm
Apr 14, 2002

So that explains why he did not answer. He had no mouth to answer with. There is nothing left of him but his ears.

Woebin posted:

That's Anita Sarkeesian, she has a Youtube series where she addresses feminist issues in videogaming. Gamers, ever an accepting and diverse group, have welcomed her with open arms.

Don't fret though, she's clearly doing this herself because she's ~crazy~. Let me demonstrate how crazy she is by scrawling insane things on this image in every color possible.

In conclusion, women are always treated fairly in videogames, there are no issues worth discussing, let's play some Mortal Kombat!

Edit: Image leech, fixed it.

Sarchasm has a new favorite as of 20:33 on Sep 1, 2014

Command Ant
Aug 9, 2010

I can make you
worth your weight
in gold!

Sarchasm posted:

That's Anita Sarkeesian, she has a BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA!

Nobody cares.

ShadeofBlue
Mar 17, 2011

Of all the things in that second picture, it's the fact that they find it strange that every one of the tweets is under the character limit that stands out to me :psyduck:.

AndyElusive
Jan 7, 2007

ShadeofBlue posted:

Of all the things in that second picture, it's the fact that they find it strange that every one of the tweets is under the character limit that stands out to me :psyduck:.

AND AND PERFECT CAPITALIZATION, SPELLING AND PUNCTUATION! ONLY A WOMAN COULD DO THIS! :tinfoil:

Kanfy
Jan 9, 2012

Just gotta keep walking down that road.

The rest of your post is rubbish but I'm always up for some Mortal Kombat.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hemingway To Go!
Nov 10, 2008

im stupider then dog shit, i dont give a shit, and i dont give a fuck, and i will never shut the fuck up, and i'll always Respect my enemys.
- ernest hemingway

Sarchasm posted:

That's Anita Sarkeesian, she has a Youtube series where she addresses feminist issues in videogaming. Gamers, ever an accepting and diverse group, have welcomed her with open arms.

Don't fret though, she's clearly doing this herself because she's ~crazy~. Let me demonstrate how crazy she is by scrawling insane things on this image in every color possible.

In conclusion, women are always treated fairly in videogames, there are no issues worth discussing, let's play some Mortal Kombat!

Edit: Image leech, fixed it.

This is the "funny images" thread, not "images that make you want to find gamers and throw them them in a farm's pig feces lagoon with their feet in concrete blocks"

• Locked thread