Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
well supposedly the HACKER MASTERMIND bought a lot of these vids and pics from other HACKER MASTERMINDS on the deep web to release as a compilation (all using bitcoins lol)

basically we got a cabal of horny nerds hacking into peoples stuff to get nudes of them lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Joust
Dec 7, 2007

No Ledges.

Rad Tad posted:

lol sherlock honing in in the comments

Hrmm yes I can tell from the angle of these shots that these are a pair of tits.

pillsburysoldier
Feb 11, 2008

Yo, peep that shit

Has the President been briefed yet?

Mc Do Well
Aug 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
ISIL has gotten defectors from the Syrian electronic army - 'we will teach the Americans to cover their women inshallah'

Jabe
Nov 18, 2006

APPLE IS A SHIT COMPANY GOD I WISH THEY WOULD JUST GO DIE OR SOMETHING JEEZ

This reminds me of the time when Paris Hilton her phone got hacked. I love the internet.

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!
i saw one picture of somebody bent over on their knees putting something in their butt or vag who was that

Hopper
Dec 28, 2004

BOOING! BOOING!
Grimey Drawer
Thank god these celebs lack common sense just like the common man, or rather woman in this case. Otherwise they may have deactivated the cloud storage on their devices and a lot of nerds would never have seen that much pussy in one lifetime.

That said, I don't know who 90% of those women are that were named in this thread. Where's the real big names?

smg77
Apr 27, 2007

Zzulu posted:

well supposedly the HACKER MASTERMIND bought a lot of these vids and pics from other HACKER MASTERMINDS on the deep web to release as a compilation (all using bitcoins lol)

basically we got a cabal of horny nerds hacking into peoples stuff to get nudes of them lol

So the real news in all of this is that somebody found an actual use for bitcoins?

Joust
Dec 7, 2007

No Ledges.

Fetus Tree posted:

i saw one picture of somebody bent over on their knees putting something in their butt or vag who was that

Margaret Thatcher. RIP.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Chromatic posted:

The hacker said he was going to release more this morning but I'm not sure anymore. I think somebody found out who he is and the person in question is deleting everything he can.

http://i.imgur.com/oo6h4mP.jpg (nsfw)

http://pastebin.com/cwAz9Y2r

I almost find this more disturbing than the leaked photos.

cis white male
Jul 5, 2014

i'm a fag i'm a lesbian
mmm good mourning thread

It's time we had a national conversation about buttholes

pillsburysoldier
Feb 11, 2008

Yo, peep that shit

Hopper posted:

Thank god these celebs lack common sense just like the common man, or rather woman in this case. Otherwise they may have deactivated the cloud storage on their devices and a lot of nerds would never have seen that much pussy in one lifetime.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)

cis white male posted:

mmm good mourning thread

It's time we had a national conversation about buttholes

buttholes are good, and well.

Particularly buttholes pertaining to attractive peoples

The_Franz
Aug 8, 2003

Chromatic posted:

The hacker said he was going to release more this morning but I'm not sure anymore. I think somebody found out who he is and the person in question is deleting everything he can.

That kid is probably making GBS threads his pants right now because he is going to end up in an Atlanta area juvie facility where he is going to get his rear end kicked on a daily basis by street-hardened 11 year-olds.

Hopper
Dec 28, 2004

BOOING! BOOING!
Grimey Drawer

Big Beef City posted:

I almost find this more disturbing than the leaked photos.

Well, image it was not the guy. His career (unlike those of the naked celebs) will most likely be ruined if his boss gets wind of this, no matter what he says.

Ghost of Eazy E
Feb 4, 2013

WANTED: BREAD OR ALIVE

Chromatic posted:

Good. I hope he goes to jail.

cis white male
Jul 5, 2014

i'm a fag i'm a lesbian

The_Franz posted:

That kid is probably making GBS threads his pants right now because he is going to end up in an Atlanta area juvie facility where he is going to get his rear end kicked on a daily basis by street-hardened 11 year-olds.

He's going to have his hand shook by a bunch of street hardened 11 year olds and will be treated respectfully

unless one of them is really concerned with social justice and goes rouge and kills his rear end to avenge Lawrence's lost honor

concerned mom
Apr 22, 2003

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer
WAve goodby to your nude videos goons.

CSM
Jan 29, 2014

56th Motorized Infantry 'Mariupol' Brigade
Seh' die Welt in Trummern liegen

echronorian posted:

still needa know who da chick spreadin her b hole is thX
A random internet person probably. There's a whole bunch of fake pictures circulating.

If you can't see their faces, it's probably a fake.

Mc Do Well
Aug 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

concerned mom posted:

WAve goodby to your nude videos goons.

But where will I see naked lady videos online?

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

What do you think Jlaw's pussy smells like?

Accretionist
Nov 7, 2012
I BELIEVE IN STUPID CONSPIRACY THEORIES
I want the hacker to post everything then go to jail because that is hosed up

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

vyst posted:

butt sweat and armpit juice

Commie Lasorda
May 15, 2009

IT'S CLOBBERIN' TIME!
Wait so it wasn't the 15 year old that did it?

Great well I'll never know when I'll have another opportunity to post this:

CSM
Jan 29, 2014

56th Motorized Infantry 'Mariupol' Brigade
Seh' die Welt in Trummern liegen

quote:

Privacy is a privilege. It is rarely enjoyed by women or transgender men and women, queer people or people of color. When you are an Other, you are always in danger of having your body or some other intimate part of yourself exposed in one way or another. A stranger reaches out and touches a pregnant woman’s belly. A man walking down the street offers an opinion on a woman’s appearance or implores her to smile. A group of teenagers driving by as a person of color walks on a sidewalk shout racial slurs, interrupting their quiet.

For most people, privacy is little more than an illusion, one we create so we can feel less vulnerable as we move through the world, so we can believe some parts of ourselves are sacred and free from uninvited scrutiny. The further away you are from living as a white, heterosexual, middle-class man, the less privacy you enjoy – the more likely your illusions of privacy will be shattered when you least expect it.

What these people are doing is reminding women that, no matter who they are, they are still women. They are forever vulnerable.

The racy images of these nubile bodies are the biggest story on the internet, and every site that refuses to reprint the images has already left itself absolved while leaving a prurient trail of breadcrumbs. The permanency of such violation is a bitter thing. These leaked images are instantly widely available and they always will be. The images will be downloaded and viewed and shared. These women’s lives and their private choices will be dissected. They are women, so they must be judged.

The Great Celebrity Naked Photo Leak of 2014 – or perhaps we should call it The Great Celebrity Naked Photo Leak of August 2014, given that this happens so often that there won’t be only one this year – is meant to remind women of their place. Don’t get too high and mighty, ladies. Don’t step out of line. Don’t do anything to upset or disappoint men who feel entitled to your time, bodies, affection or attention. Your bared body can always be used as a weapon against you. You bared body can always be used to shame and humiliate you. Your bared body is at once desired and loathed.

This is what we must remember. Women cannot be sexual in certain ways without consequence. Women cannot pose nude or provocatively, whether for a lover or themselves, without consequence. We are never allowed to forget how the rules are different girls. I suppose we should be grateful for this latest reminder.

http://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2014/sep/01/celebrity-naked-photo-leak-2014-nude-women
I hope you all feel really bad about yourselves now.

Rad Tad
Jul 2, 2014

vyst posted:

dunno all i can smell from here is balls

Dilettante.
Feb 18, 2011

CSM posted:

I hope you all feel really bad about yourselves now.

Does this count? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Post-coital_tristesse

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe
you know as a straight white male in terms of global population I'm a minority Other as well

makes you think

Jabe
Nov 18, 2006

APPLE IS A SHIT COMPANY GOD I WISH THEY WOULD JUST GO DIE OR SOMETHING JEEZ

Watch how this is going to spiral into a huge privacy debate 100 times the size of when Snowden leaked NSA stuff.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

On one hand, if laws were violated in obtaining these pictures and videos, I feel the person breaking said laws should be punished.

On the other hand, you uploaded a video of yourself begging to smell an rear end in a top hat to the internet.

Doflamingo
Sep 20, 2006

Fetus Tree posted:

Bar Refaeli, Israel's biggest supermodel. It's pretty lol.

Pong Daddy
Oct 12, 2012
Hrm yes, I can see how asking somebody to smile is the same as shouting racial slurs.

Allaniis
Jan 22, 2011

Chromatic posted:

It's dailymail, but: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2739891/Hacked-nude-celebrity-photos-internet-black-market-WEEK-come.html

Claims he wasn't the leaker, but just a hardworking reposter trying to get some extra bitcoin.

I'm kind of worried. I keep my bank statements in the cloud.

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

Big Beef City posted:

On the other hand, you uploaded a video of yourself begging to smell an rear end in a top hat to the internet.

probably the best part of this entire ordeal

also im glad this happened bc some goon referred to kate upton as looking like a before model for a weight loss program and lol

SpaceGoatFarts
Jan 5, 2010

sic transit gloria mundi

Nap Ghost
None of this would have happen if they had android phones :smugdroid:

edit: also drat these JLaw facials.

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

SpaceGoatFarts posted:

None of this would have happen if they had android phones :smugdroid:

ya bc nobody wants to see android users naked lol

Arkane
Dec 19, 2006

by R. Guyovich
Free Bryan Hamade

Dilettante.
Feb 18, 2011

Jabe posted:

NSA stuff.

I bet there's a whole office of NSA dudes just sitting around in an office plastered with celeb nudes, jackin' it 247.

I would do that if I was a NSA dude. :nsa:

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
let me smell that bumhole

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LethalGeek
Nov 4, 2009

There's torrent of the file up and this made me lol:

Seeders:
Leechers:

yep these things are never going away now.

• Locked thread