Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

i'm not implying celebrities don't have the right to privacy, i'm saying i don't give a poo poo if it gets violated. they can go shed a single tear on their solid ivory bed before flying to a pacific island to recuperate or some poo poo. gently caress them

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Jack the Stripper posted:

Yeah. I think I've seen all the leaked files now, and I think the ones that are the most "damaged" are Jessica Brown Findlay and Kate Upton (if her videos aren't fake, that is)

i feel really bad for findlay. she was obviously super loving high annd just saying weird poo poo and now shell forever be known as dick in the eye bumhole sniffer

Kaytwo
Jun 2, 2014

by Ralp

Fandyien posted:

i'm not implying celebrities don't have the right to privacy, i'm saying i don't give a poo poo if it gets violated. they can go shed a single tear on their solid ivory bed before flying to a pacific island to recuperate or some poo poo. gently caress them

bourgeoisie right ? lol

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Jack the Stripper posted:

Yeah. I think I've seen all the leaked files now, and I think the ones that are the most "damaged" are Jessica Brown Findlay and Kate Upton (if her videos aren't fake, that is)

OK well keep us apprised of how much you feel ladies acting sexually damages their careers. It's important that we all know your thoughts on this.

Doflamingo
Sep 20, 2006

ok dumb meme but I don't care, it's funny: :nws: http://i.imgur.com/g9HJ5Sh.jpg :nws:

texaholic
Sep 16, 2007

Well it's floodin' down in Texas
All of the telephone lines are down
Ok I checked out the pics and this poo poo is just some smiling sex girls with their tits out, why is this a big deal? Has the internet never seen a girl with her tits out before?

ok nvm dick in the eye is pretty godamn funny and I guess embarassing too.

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!
i didnt c any kate upton videos

whats happening in them?

SPACE HOMOS
Jan 12, 2005

This isn't fap material its a false flag while our gibson gets hacked.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)

texaholic posted:

Ok I checked out the pics and this poo poo is just some smiling sex girls with their tits out, why is this a big deal? Has the internet never seen a girl with her tits out before?

Its a big deal because they are "celebrities" and in our society celebrities are special mystical creatures. To observe a Celebrity with her clothes off is thus also Special

Kaytwo
Jun 2, 2014

by Ralp

Fetus Tree posted:

whats happening in them?

haha look at this dumb human being

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

i dunno who most of these ladies are but peep them nice titties

Vag Assault Weapon
Aug 12, 2014

texaholic posted:

After watching Hunger Games 1 and 2 Lawrence owed all of us this

maniacripper
May 3, 2009
STANNIS BURNS SHIREEN
HIZDAR IS THE HARPY
JON GETS STABBED TO DEATH
DANY FLIES OFF ON DROGON
Anyone got any new exclusives?

rejutka
May 28, 2004

by zen death robot

Sheng-ji Yang posted:

i feel really bad for findlay. she was obviously super loving high annd just saying weird poo poo and now shell forever be known as dick in the eye bumhole sniffer

I always thought Lady Mary was the racy one.

Olewithmilk
Jun 30, 2006

What?

texaholic posted:

what't the big deal? Major A-list celebrities have had their Apple devices hacked and naked images of them are all over the internet, in possibly the biggest hack of its kind ever. What's he big deal. By the way, I'm loving retarded and I'm typing on a Fisher-Price Keyboard my carer lets me bang on while she's feeding my apple sauce, burrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgghhhhhh

wyoak
Feb 14, 2005

a glass case of emotion

Fallen Rib
the guy who tried to sell them for bitcoin appears to not be the brightest bulb

Ghost of Eazy E
Feb 4, 2013

WANTED: BREAD OR ALIVE

Fandyien posted:

haha you have some issues

texaholic
Sep 16, 2007

Fetus Tree posted:

whats happening in them?

This is still the best Kate Upton vid, how is this leak so much worst than the little pieces of fabric cover her nipples in the video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HAsaY449PQc

Tortuga
Aug 27, 2011

Runner-up, TRP Sack Race 2021/22

texaholic posted:

You have to have their Wikipedia page open to see what they are famous for in order to get properly hard hth

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

Ghost of Eazy E posted:

yea i don't care about the rich and famous

ed; in the sense that im indifferent to their mental welfare

Irish Joe
Jul 23, 2007

by Lowtax
The only woman who should be worried about this leak is Yvonne Stravinksy and her shameful chest.

Doflamingo posted:

ok dumb meme but I don't care, it's funny: :nws: http://i.imgur.com/g9HJ5Sh.jpg :nws:

:golfclap:

That picture will never stop being funny.

Miltank
Dec 27, 2009

by XyloJW

Ghost of Eazy E posted:

no, he is right.

texaholic
Sep 16, 2007

Olewithmilk posted:

what't the big deal? Major A-list celebrities have had their Apple devices hacked and naked images of them are all over the internet, in possibly the biggest hack of its kind ever. What's he big deal. By the way, I'm loving retarded and I'm typing on a Fisher-Price Keyboard my carer lets me bang on while she's feeding my apple sauce, burrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgghhhhhh

"NAKED BREASTS"

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Fandyien posted:

I think he was referring to your sentiments that people of different classes deserve to be punished for belonging to them.

Which is pretty hosed up.

cheese sandwich
Feb 9, 2009

lol if apple's plan all along was to make a trendy phone that women would love so they could steal all of the naked photos that they take of themselves with them

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)

Fetus Tree posted:

whats happening in them?

Well in two of the videos I think that baseball dude with the voluptuous rear end is banging some woman. I dont think it's Kate though cause she's got black hair

Then there's a vid of Kate wiggling her rear end for like 2 seconds lol

CSM
Jan 29, 2014

56th Motorized Infantry 'Mariupol' Brigade
Seh' die Welt in Trummern liegen

rejutka posted:

Seth McFarlane is gonna have to update his We Saw Your Boobs song now.
Let's hope he doesn't.

While we're at it, let's he hope he never does anything anymore.

Jack the Stripper
Feb 9, 2014

Your local cheese loving, wooden shoes wearing drug addict.

Fetus Tree posted:

whats happening in them?

It's not hard to get, visit reddit, they have a whole subreddit dedicated to this drama. Anyway, she has 2 videos where she is getting buttfucked. One where it's pretty fast, one where it's slow, and one video where allegedly she is playing with herself.

Doflamingo posted:

Already old but gold. :clint:

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

Big Beef City posted:

I think he was referring to your sentiments that people of different classes deserve to be punished for belonging to them.

nah

Miltank
Dec 27, 2009

by XyloJW

Big Beef City posted:

hahaha no its not

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Big Beef City posted:

im all for dekulakization

wyoak
Feb 14, 2005

a glass case of emotion

Fallen Rib

Fandyien posted:

every leak means my girlfriend will be less likely to send me nudes in the future
if i had a girlfriend anyway

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

SPACE HOMOS posted:

This isn't fap material its a false flag while our gibson gets hacked.

this is just the NSA trying to make us all fine with not having privacy

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!
that was a nice kate upton video

Irish Joe
Jul 23, 2007

by Lowtax
I am a victim of being smoking hot.

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

Big Beef City posted:

Eat the rich. Or just eat their pussies and dicks and butts. Either way.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
the women getting hosed in the kate upton leak isn't Kate Upton though. In fact, a lot of the pics vid in that folder are of random women that baseball guy seems to have hooked up with

wyoak
Feb 14, 2005

a glass case of emotion

Fallen Rib

Zzulu posted:

the women getting hosed in the kate upton leak isn't Kate Upton though. In fact, a lot of the pics vid in that folder are of random women that baseball guy seems to have hooked up with
really puts the D in Detroit something something

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Any time you can get Fandyien and Miltank to disagree with you in back-to-back posts you know you're on the right track.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
in other news that baseball guy is banging some hot women

• Locked thread