Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot
jessica brown findlay does some rear end/ball sniffing in the video leak

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Madcosby
Mar 4, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
Kate Upton looks like a ton of fun

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

Nonsense posted:

I too was distracted and very taken with some scrub ball players rear end over Kate Upton's

hes not a scrub

MakaVillian
Aug 16, 2003

Well, in Whoville they say - that his tiny hands grew three sizes that day.

spudsbuckley posted:

I hate to be that guy but Upton really is just a 6 or 7 with a big pair of tits and a sort of pretty face. Photoshop works miracles for her.

Girl has a gut and a bad case of man-rear end. Verlanders rear end is better looking in that one pic of the two of them.

Yeah that's why she's an international supermodel, because she's just a 6 or 7

spudsbuckley
Aug 29, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

(and can't post for 5 years!)

The Rage posted:

hey, lack of hips/rear end or not, I wouldn't kick Upton out of bed for trying to sniff my rear end

rear end sniffing Lady Sybil is much better looking than Katey Beergut.

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Agrajag posted:

really :eyepop:

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot
jessica brown findley is kinky as gently caress

SD87
Jun 7, 2011
what is everybodys fap count at now that we are well into this ordeal?

LifeSizePotato
Mar 3, 2005

the thing with kate upton is that as a multi-millionaire model she's put in the lofty realm of legitimate 9.5s and 10s for some reason, and you have to admit she deviates from that standard by a bit

:goonsay:

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

she gets fought off by a erect cock

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Fetus Tree posted:

hes not a scrub

All baseball players are scrubs in a scrub sport

Enigma89
Jan 2, 2007

by CVG

Agrajag posted:

Maybe her PR manager will spin it off and convince people to do the Prostate Cancer rear end/Ball Sniffing Challenge.

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

yea i am not joking here brah she shoves her face right in there

spudsbuckley
Aug 29, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

LifeSizePotato posted:

the thing with kate upton is that as a multi-millionaire model she's put in the lofty realm of legitimate 9.5s and 10s for some reason, and you have to admit she deviates from that standard by a bit

Have you seen how big her tits are?

LifeSizePotato
Mar 3, 2005

spudsbuckley posted:

it's important for every young lad to realize at some point that big does not always mean good

Corn Glizzy
Jun 28, 2007

do you think Upton's titties are insured, like how some musicians insure their hands and poo poo

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot
im pretty sure if you are findlay's boyfriend she will go hog wild eating out your rear end :gizz:

bitch was begging for the dude to let her sniff it

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

LifeSizePotato posted:

it's important for every young lad to realize at some point that big does not always mean good

sorry about your tiny dick

Enigma89
Jan 2, 2007

by CVG

spudsbuckley posted:

Less is more and K.Upton is probably the only 'model' on the leak list that doesn't walk in Paris. She is the Joan d'Arc for the big people.

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien
tee hee just took a whole bunch of hot nudes of myself that are totally private but if you have platinum membership then PM me maybe we can sort something out

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

bonestructure
Sep 25, 2008

by Ralp

etalian posted:

Apple has a history of weird censorship removing everyone from sperm whale or even banning a cartoon app by a political cartoonists since the drawings mocked political figures

man, Steve Jobs' issues had issues

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Why are these people even famous?!
*the entire world stops to look at their nude bodies*

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

[img]http://fat.gfycat.com/HastyInnocentJuliabutterfly.gif[img]

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot
i wonder who was photographing melissa benoist's pictures

Modus Operandi
Oct 5, 2010

Agrajag posted:

This was the most amusing revelation in all of these leaks.

All in all this stuff is no big deal really. Everyone should be so desensitized now that it's just another set of titties on the internet.

Enigma89
Jan 2, 2007

by CVG

Sheng-ji Yang posted:

[timg]http://fat.gfycat.com/HastyInnocentJuliabutterfly.gif[timg]

Voted 5

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Quickscope420dad posted:

tee hee just took a whole bunch of hot nudes of myself that are totally private but if you have platinum membership then PM me maybe we can sort something out

Dude that's too much sig.

Enigma89
Jan 2, 2007

by CVG
I wonder how many gallons of semen were produced in the hour after this leak happened.

Corn Glizzy
Jun 28, 2007

Agrajag posted:

i wonder who was photographing melissa benoist's pictures

they are like professional and poo poo, unless they just put up a tripod with a DSLR on them but yeah, I think there's a third person in that room lol

spudsbuckley
Aug 29, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

The Rage posted:

do you think Upton's titties are insured, like how some musicians insure their hands and poo poo

Hope she has subsidence insurance because those things are already looking fairly saggy.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Enigma89 posted:

I wonder how many gallons of semen were produced in the hour after this leak happened.

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot
i wish the amanda bynes pictures were from before her massive drug induced breakdown.

texaholic
Sep 16, 2007

Well it's floodin' down in Texas
All of the telephone lines are down
Here I found a news article from BETAnews by Brain Fagioli

http://betanews.com/2014/09/01/the-fappening-is-more-than-just-nude-celebrity-pics-can-we-trust-apples-icloud/

quote:

The Fappening is more than just nude celebrity pics

Sometimes I wish the internet could just be a place to exchange wholesome information, such as cooking recipes and tips on Linux, but sadly, there is a dark side. There are deviant people lurking on the web doing all sorts of horrible things. Yesterday, a hacker leaked the private pictures and videos (nude and semi-nude) of many celebrities, and they have spread across the net. For these celebrities, who are real people, I am sure it has been a very trying time; their privacy has been destroyed and I offer my sympathies. For the many people (if they can be called that) viewing and spreading the pictures, the occasion has been dubbed "The Fappening"; a way to proclaim their...enjoyment...of the photos. At least once a celebrity has confirmed that the photos of her are legit and not fakes.

If you choose to search for, and view, these leaked photos, I am not going to judge you for eating the forbidden fruit. However, I won't even mention the victims' names to help you look. Quite frankly, my concern is not just for the celebrities, but more for the public as a whole. For those who were considered paranoid about distrusting the cloud, this justifies their concerns. While I don't think it is time for people to run away from the cloud overall, I do think people should be wary of using cloud storage services for intimate photos.

\

Would totally give this guy a swirly if I meet him in real life. Alpha male 4 life.

Pierat
Mar 29, 2008
ASK ME ABOUT HOW MUCH I LOVE THE BNP
The congressional hearings on this are gonna be fuckin great

Corn Glizzy
Jun 28, 2007

spudsbuckley posted:

Hope she has subsidence insurance because those things are already looking fairly saggy.

she was rich getting into modeling, so it nbd

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

texaholic posted:

Here I found a news article from BETAnews by Brain Fagioli

http://betanews.com/2014/09/01/the-fappening-is-more-than-just-nude-celebrity-pics-can-we-trust-apples-icloud/

\

Would totally give this guy a swirly if I meet him in real life. Alpha male 4 life.

didnt read too busy fappening

Jack the Stripper
Feb 9, 2014

Your local cheese loving, wooden shoes wearing drug addict.
Everybody seems to be talking about the asssniffer, upton and Jlaw but what about Ariana Grande, does somebody know if her supposed pictures are real?

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!
tips on linux

LifeSizePotato
Mar 3, 2005

Agrajag posted:

i wish the amanda bynes pictures were from before her massive drug induced breakdown.

are there a-bynes pics out too? is that reddit link not being updated anymore?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

spudsbuckley posted:

yeah she has made enough to not give a gently caress and she can also probably grab herself a millionaire husband just in case

• Locked thread