Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jack the Stripper
Feb 9, 2014

Your local cheese loving, wooden shoes wearing drug addict.

etalian posted:

He'll probably get federal felony charges too at court.

Brave man makes sacrifice so other guy can improve their prostrate health.

Yeah, here's to hoping he puts these videos online now, or make it possible for other hackers to hack into his computer, won't be his crime then. :smugdog:

I hope he doesn't get punished too hard though, he seems like a simple minded idiot. But if a person who posted a few hacked pictures already got 10 years of prison, I wonder how long he'll serve..

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

how me a frog posted:

But isn't that pretty much the same sentence you would get for voluntary manslaughter? That seems a bit odd to me. And also, the guy in 2011 was just a leaker? As in someone gave him the stuff and he posted it online and he got 10 years for that?

According to the government things like breaking into email accounts or a cloud server is illegal wiretapping.

So he got 6 counts and a 10 year sentence in federal prison

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot
http://www.change.org/p/christopher-poole-shut-down-b-on-4chan-org

lol

NihilismNow
Aug 31, 2003
If you committed several very serious crimes and think people are on to you the best thing to do is to post on the internet that you definitely did those things and hope people don't catch on.
You should not lay low and try to destroy the evidence, you need to keep calling attention to yourself.

Kaytwo
Jun 2, 2014

by Ralp

WHAT IN THE gently caress IS SHE DOING WITH THAT loving GOON

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.
Did the guy really get tracked down already? Or are there more than one leakers? What the hell is going on?

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

signed

texaholic
Sep 16, 2007

Well it's floodin' down in Texas
All of the telephone lines are down

What the gently caress did you just loving say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the gently caress out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my loving words. You think you can get away with saying that poo poo to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're loving dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable rear end off the face of the continent, you little poo poo. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your loving tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will poo poo fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're loving dead, kiddo.

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

Kaytwo posted:

i think he is some producer of a show she is in aka. richie mcrich

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Sims 4 also leaked an hour ago.

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Kaytwo posted:

probably making sweet love. rich beautiful celebrities need slam whales too

Ninja fetus
Jan 22, 2005
Legalize murder
'CONFIRMED: Subreddit is down.'

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Jack the Stripper posted:

Yeah, here's to hoping he puts these videos online now, or make it possible for other hackers to hack into his computer, won't be his crime then. :smugdog:

I hope he doesn't get punished too hard though, he seems like a simple minded idiot. But if a person who posted a few hacked pictures already got 10 years of prison, I wonder how long he'll serve..

It's not posting nude pics that got him in trouble, it more how the government frowns on things such as breaking into computer systems or smartphones to get the goods.

In the case of Christopher Chaney he compromised the email account of the female celebs and changed them to automatically forward all new email to his account.

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot
oh god NSA strikes again!

Jack the Stripper
Feb 9, 2014

Nonsense posted:

Sims 4 also leaked an hour ago.

No pools no play

Kaytwo
Jun 2, 2014

by Ralp

human being

Also /r/thefappening aint loading for me wtf

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Kaytwo posted:

human being

reddit may have deleted it so that the traffic would stop killing the site as a whole

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

Ninja fetus posted:

lol this is gonna precipitate a lot of butthurt on reddit

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot
i hope he posts the jlaw vids there are at least 4 that exist according to the screencap of the folder

Ninja fetus
Jan 22, 2005
Legalize murder

Kaytwo posted:

human being

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Ninja fetus posted:

oh my god this is going to be beautiful

latinotwink1997
Jan 2, 2008

Taste my Ball of Hope, foul dragon!

Excellent.

Enigma89
Jan 2, 2007

by CVG
Is it a bad time to make an AMA Request of Jen.Law?

Clipperton
Dec 20, 2011
Grimey Drawer

VikingSkull posted:

lol it killed Reddit, that's amazing

fortunately we have loads of goons acting like redditors itt so we can pick up the slack

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

:reddit:x10000000000000000000000000000 incoming

Dr. Quarex
Apr 18, 2003

I'M A BIG DORK WHO POSTS TOO MUCH ABOUT CONVENTIONS LOOK AT THIS

TOVA TOVA TOVA

LethalGeek posted:

Hell I'd say it's easier to get people to send you nudes than it used to be, everyone's more whatever about it now. or maybe I'm just chill and awesome idk
Never underestimate the power of convenience. In 2001 I had a woman who was totally down to send me some nudes ... so she had to literally grab her scanner and hold her boobs still over it.

Now, like, it is literally impossible to buy a single consumer good that does not have a camera built-in, so if the mood strikes, your friend can send you a nude of her putting on lipstick, from the lipstick camera.

LifeSizePotato posted:

the thing with kate upton is that as a multi-millionaire model she's put in the lofty realm of legitimate 9.5s and 10s for some reason, and you have to admit she deviates from that standard by a bit
By actually being hot, unlike the literal anorexia expected from supermodels writ large? Correct.

Edit: Oh no I promised myself to stop thinshaming :( Apologies

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

Nonsense posted:

reddit may have deleted it so that the traffic would stop killing the site as a whole

The Fappening still loads for me

Ponce de Le0n
Jul 6, 2008

Father jailed for beating 3 kids after they wouldn't say who farted in his car

Fandyien posted:

lol this is gonna precipitate a lot of butthurt on reddit

There's always that on reddit though with the goons at shitredditsays pissing and making GBS threads themselves constantly

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe

Clipperton posted:

fortunately we have loads of goons acting like redditors itt so we can pick up the slack

lol true

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Agrajag posted:

The Fappening still loads for me

probably cache

Setzer Gabbiani
Oct 13, 2004

Agrajag posted:

i think he is some producer of a show she is in aka. richie mcrich

Is it a rule in hollywood or something that all producers are required to slowly but surely look like dan schneider now

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

Clipperton posted:

Clipperton posted:

i like tits and also buttholes as much as the next guy but goddamn some of you are being seriously gross and sad itt

you know who you are and your posting has been forever tarnished in the eyes of forums poster clipperton, hope you can live with yourself

lol ok

Ninja fetus
Jan 22, 2005
Legalize murder
Original poster hints with thumbnails. This is supposedly Jennifer Lawrence: (NSFW) http://i.4cdn.org/b/1409593992431.jpg

LifeSizePotato
Mar 3, 2005

Quarex posted:

By actually being hot, unlike the literal anorexia expected from supermodels writ large? Correct.

there are like a dozen chicks in this leak alone who are objectively hotter than kate upton, and she's paid a billion dollars for being a model

Rad Tad
Jul 2, 2014

i have plat can i get those nuds still

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien

Rad Tad posted:

i have plat can i get those nuds still

i said PM me jeez, i want some privacy

Enigma89
Jan 2, 2007

by CVG

Ninja fetus posted:

Original poster hints with thumbnails. This is supposedly Jennifer Lawrence: (NSFW) http://i.4cdn.org/b/1409593992431.jpg

Oh poo poo

Jack the Stripper
Feb 9, 2014

Ninja fetus posted:

Now why would you record that Jennifer. :rolleyes:

Thanks though.

Woden
May 6, 2006

Ninja fetus posted:

Still loading fine for me, maybe everyone on your ISP is killing the link or something.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

Ninja fetus posted:

i call bullshit till the vids are leaked

• Locked thread