Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.
I'm just confused if the original (original)OP was the guy exposed or not. Or if he was some weirdo who bought some pics using bitcoin.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

latinotwink1997
Jan 2, 2008

Taste my Ball of Hope, foul dragon!

I deleted the mckayla ones, I can't trust that they are after she turned 18 and not before

Corn Glizzy
Jun 28, 2007

Kazinsal posted:

Apparently I'm a shitlord now for suggesting that uploading your nudes to a proven vulnerable cloud storage service is not necessarily a great idea and is also not in any way shape or form similar to someone stealing your shoes off your feet in public.

Twitter SJWs are literally retweeting all of the SJW replies to me that make me look like a terrible piece of poo poo. :stonklol:

just tweet verlander's dick back at them ad infinitum

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Kazinsal posted:

Apparently I'm a shitlord now for suggesting that uploading your nudes to a proven vulnerable cloud storage service is not necessarily a great idea and is also not in any way shape or form similar to someone stealing your shoes off your feet in public.

Twitter SJWs are literally retweeting all of the SJW replies to me that make me look like a terrible piece of poo poo. :stonklol:

Why in fucks name would you interject yourself into this via twitter?

newreply.php
Dec 24, 2009

Pillbug

Kazinsal posted:

yeah because normal people read hn or slashdot or whatever nerd site is popular now and would know about this you huge dorklord

InterceptorV8
Mar 9, 2004

Loaded up and trucking.We gonna do what they say cant be done.

Kazinsal posted:

Leaving your credit cards and ids around or on simple storage is dumb, and why didn't you protect yourself, BUTTTTTTTTTTTT..... doing the same thing with nude pictures? That's smart and empowering!

Fansy
Feb 26, 2013

I GAVE LOWTAX COOKIE MONEY TO CHANGE YOUR STUPID AVATAR GO FUCK YOURSELF DUDE
Grimey Drawer
If I were a celebrity would people want to see my penis

ColdReaches
Oct 12, 2013

Place : Detroit
Date : 4031 A.D.
Why in the hell do you upload nude photos of yourself on the internet to begin with?

Once it's out there, you can never get rid of it.

LifeSizePotato
Mar 3, 2005

why don't we educate men not to hack iclouds??

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Fansy posted:

If I were a celebrity would people want to see my penis

I want to see your penis

naem
May 29, 2011

LifeSizePotato posted:

she's not fat, just weirdly shaped for an a-tier model

A-tier models always have a slight quirk about them, Kate upton manages to look at first glance like any sweet round faced girl next door type despite her incredible bod, it makes her approachable and that's her edge

Also

Big Beef City posted:

"OMG THAT GIRL FROM THE HUNGER GAMES I CAN'T STOP loving MYSELF"

Dilettante.
Feb 18, 2011
Don't die/get busted leaker, I want to see Kaley Cuoco's rear end video. :(

Irish Joe
Jul 23, 2007

by Lowtax

Kazinsal posted:

Oh no tweets.

jet sanchEz
Oct 24, 2001

Lousy Manipulative Dog

Jesus H loving Christ, who is that enormous fat man?

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Please take bullshit food photos because that's how you fill up iCloud and then everything just becomes local I think.

BigBoss
Jan 26, 2012

by Lowtax

Enigma89 posted:

A tier model that doesn't walk in Paris?

Lol if you think runway models are top tier. That's one step above local furniture store commercial

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

naem posted:

A-tier models always have a slight quirk about them, Kate upton manages to look at first glance like any sweet round faced girl next door type despite her incredible bod, it makes her approachable and that's her edge

Also

Naem that's objectification.

Miltank
Dec 27, 2009

by XyloJW
i can't believe i woke up yesterday without ever seeing hope solo's butt. everything seems drab & joyless thinking back to before the fappening

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

ColdReaches posted:

Why in the hell do you upload nude photos of yourself on the internet to begin with?

Once it's out there, you can never get rid of it.

I think it was one of those things where your phone is like "hey we're gonna back up your photos on the cloud if you don't turn this option off cool thanks"

Rad Tad
Jul 2, 2014

would've been a better fappening if marky mark was in it

SpazmasterX
Jul 13, 2006

Wrong about everything XIV related
~fartz~
seriouspost: has jennifer lawrence lost her power over nerds since her boobs have been revealed

LifeSizePotato
Mar 3, 2005

Nonsense posted:

Please take bullshit food photos because that's how you fill up iCloud and then everything just becomes local I think.

i actually wonder what other hot celebs got hacked but all they had was boring food and cat photos and stuff so we'll never know

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

apparently aubrey plaza got some pics leaked as well

InterceptorV8
Mar 9, 2004

Loaded up and trucking.We gonna do what they say cant be done.

LifeSizePotato posted:

i actually wonder what other hot celebs got hacked but all they had was boring food and cat photos and stuff so we'll never know

I think they would have leaked those and said "so and so is having issues with food!"

Irish Joe
Jul 23, 2007

by Lowtax

Fandyien posted:

apparently aubrey plaza got some pics leaked as well

Yeah, but her face is hosed up and her body is like 6/10, so who gives a gently caress?

Clipperton
Dec 20, 2011
Grimey Drawer

LifeSizePotato posted:

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

SpazmasterX posted:

seriouspost: has jennifer lawrence lost her power over nerds since her boobs have been revealed

Haha no.

Irish Joe
Jul 23, 2007

by Lowtax
:lol: like anyone wants to see Anna Kendrick naked.

DrVenkman
Dec 28, 2005

I think he can hear you, Ray.

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

I'm just confused if the original (original)OP was the guy exposed or not. Or if he was some weirdo who bought some pics using bitcoin.

No he wasn't. The nudes have been around since last week and were being traded. The exposed guy bought them for bitcoin thinking he could make more bitcoin (Seriously), he left just enough evidence behind in a screenshot that people were able to trace him fairly quickly and now he's in a major panic.

Arkane
Dec 19, 2006

by R. Guyovich

SpazmasterX posted:

her power has grown

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Irish Joe posted:

:lol: like anyone wants to see Anna Kendrick naked.

Heh, yeah...nobody does...yep...right?:tinfoil:

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

Nice titsand pussy good job

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

Arkane posted:

her power has grown

same :fap:

Dilettante.
Feb 18, 2011
this subreddit has been banned

heh.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

The thing that really gets me any time 'bad things' happen to celebrities are the hangers on that cry about it happening.

You don't know them, and they don't know you. It's loving weird that you're white-knighting them.

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!
i cant stand faglords that arent sociopaths

Miltank
Dec 27, 2009

by XyloJW

Big Beef City posted:

The thing that really gets me any time 'bad things' happen to celebrities are the hangers on that cry about it happening.

You don't know them, and they don't know you. It's loving weird that you're white-knighting them.

p. sure that is you itt

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien

Fetus Tree posted:

i cant stand faglords that arent sociopaths

hi!

Arkane
Dec 19, 2006

by R. Guyovich
Kazinsal if there are any funny responses id like to see them. Especially from guys who dress as girls on twitter...pound for pound biggest source of laughs on the internet.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Clipperton
Dec 20, 2011
Grimey Drawer
anna kendrick was the only good thing about the twilight movies

• Locked thread