Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Waltzing Along posted:

I'm surprised no one has mentioned the elephant in the room.

When will the Lowtax nudes be released?

Get nekkid Tax Man.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

small hendren
Jan 27, 2011

Pon de Bundy posted:

plz ban the word fap and revert gbs to the sjw hugbox, the experiment failed lowtax its time.

haha no way i love seeing posters like fetus tree, the guy who harrassed dooby across multiple websites including FB, make tons of unfunny posts in each thread without a moderator stepping in. gbs owns ;p

ColdReaches
Oct 12, 2013

Place : Detroit
Date : 4031 A.D.
The best jennifer lawrence pic is the one where she is wearing a swimsuit. I must be broken or something.

Medieval Medic
Sep 8, 2011

ColdReaches posted:

The best jennifer lawrence pic is the one where she is wearing a swimsuit. I must be broken or something.

Black or red one?

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Medieval Medic posted:

Black or red one?

loving both son

ColdReaches
Oct 12, 2013

Medieval Medic posted:

Black or red one?

The red one.

Corn Glizzy
Jun 28, 2007

ColdReaches posted:

The red one.

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

ColdReaches posted:

nah it's p obvious who is broken in this thread, you'll be okay. hit the showers.

reagan
Apr 29, 2008

by Lowtax

Nonsense posted:

but in your photo album the same photo you deleted off your local is still there, please look at it and dele it there too!

Apple will include an option to delete both at the same time or something now

i turned photo sharing off a year ago when i realized that. "the cloud" is such bull

Captain Candiru
Nov 9, 2006

These hips don't lye
I appreciate how Google notifies me every time it backs my new photos to the cloud. Android supremacy.

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

small hendren posted:

haha no way i love seeing posters like fetus tree, the guy who harrassed dooby across multiple websites including FB, make tons of unfunny posts in each thread without a moderator stepping in. gbs owns ;p

i think youll find that each of my 20 pages of posts in the doob thread are of the highest quality tyvm

how me a frog
Feb 6, 2014
I think triple penetration is a lot gayer than anything three blokes might get up to without a female human being (the woman) present, for example that scene in shortbus, not that there is anything wrong with that

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

So are these Selena Gomez legit?

NSFW duh http://imgur.com/a/PXyjG NSFW

huge pile of hamburger
Nov 4, 2009

SilvergunSuperman posted:

yes

spudsbuckley
Aug 29, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

(and can't post for 5 years!)

Young female celebs not understanding the internet is the single greatest thing ever.

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

This truly is a lovely cornucopia, something for the discriminating creep of all tastes!

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot
there is but one god and his prophet is icloud

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

I don't see what Selena sees in Bieber. I'd appreciate her body way better than he can. It's not fair

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.
Has there been confirmation if the victoria justice pic where she's spreading her legs and showing off her shaved p*ssy is real? I'll feel really dumb if it's just some random girl, my dick is sore from all the jacking off i've done over that pic lool

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!
idk i feel kinda weird abt this thread now

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013
All this analysis people are doing on the girl's moles and poo poo reminds me of the time people found out who Goatse was via his butt moles.

bonestructure
Sep 25, 2008

by Ralp

Mean Bean Machine posted:

Has there been confirmation if the victoria justice pic where she's spreading her legs and showing off her shaved p*ssy is real? I'll feel really dumb if it's just some random girl, my dick is sore from all the jacking off i've done over that pic lool

you'll jack off to a stranger's stolen photos and gladly admit this in public, but you have too much decorum to type out the word 'pussy'

what a fascinating modern age we live in

Guy Fleegman
Jul 8, 2009

by XyloJW

midnightclimax
Dec 3, 2011

by XyloJW
iCloud (pbuh)

JoeyTrez
Mar 2, 2014

"you're better than this"

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

the lesson everyone needs to take from this is theresa palmer is a really good looking chick whos prettiness is not hollywoo smoke & mirrors

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

the dog knows

Dave Concepcion
Mar 19, 2012

midnightclimax posted:

iCloud (pbuh)

pbuh? you don't know iCloud's preferred pronoun you cishet piece of poo poo

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Fetus Tree posted:

idk i feel kinda weird abt this thread now

I think I'd feel more awkward about it if it wasn't for stupid/smug replies by people like Ariana Grande and McKayla Maroney.

When you employ the "lol if u dumb enough to believe this" defense hopefully you aren't lying...

Medieval Medic
Sep 8, 2011

SunAndSpring posted:

All this analysis people are doing on the girl's moles and poo poo reminds me of the time people found out who Goatse was via his butt moles.

Somedays you just wake up and have to analyze some dudes buttmoles. It is just the nature of the human condition.

UltimoDragonQuest
Oct 5, 2011

He just wanted to get much dogecoin.

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

Blue Raider posted:

the lesson everyone needs to take from this is theresa palmer is a really good looking chick whos prettiness is not hollywoo smoke & mirrors

and that i have not seen a single one of her movies after googling her name

SpazmasterX
Jul 13, 2006

Wrong about everything XIV related
~fartz~

is it better or worse knowing that most, if not all of these were for justin beiber

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

SpazmasterX posted:

is it better or worse knowing that most, if not all of these were for justin beiber

:(

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

SpazmasterX posted:

after careful consideration in going to say :gizz:

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

That Linux kernel code was written by Jennifer Lawrence herself, makes you think

ColdReaches
Oct 12, 2013

I think I'd feel more awkward about it if it wasn't for stupid/smug replies by people like Ariana Grande and McKayla Maroney.

When you employ the "lol if u dumb enough to believe this" defense hopefully you aren't lying...

Being naked is seen as being vulgar. Does this mean we get to stop taking showers? Grow Dreads?

I'm down with that.

Also, an unshaved female leg feels like sandpaper across your legs when they sleep on you.

I like it.

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.

bonestructure posted:

you'll jack off to a stranger's stolen photos and gladly admit this in public, but you have too much decorum to type out the word 'pussy'

what a fascinating modern age we live in

I'm sooooo sorry that some dumb girl who flaunts her hot body and takes nude pics of it got that stuff stolen. Just like I'd be if I drove around showing off with my expensive Ferrari on some ghetto neighborhood and later got it stolen by the people there...not. I'm also sorry for the good manners my parents gave me, I'll be sure to write pussy next time.

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

Mean Bean Machine posted:

I'm sooooo sorry that some dumb girl who flaunts her hot body and takes nude pics of it got that stuff stolen. Just like I'd be if I drove around showing off with my expensive Ferrari on some ghetto neighborhood and later got it stolen by the people there...not. I'm also sorry for the good manners my parents gave me, I'll be sure to write pussy next time.

lol human being

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

SpazmasterX posted:

I have never once considered who these women were taking their pictures for, except Kate Upton's.

Y'know, Verlander's junk being cast as a monolith, that's tough to unsee.

• Locked thread