Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

Entropia posted:

are you implying that's a bad thing? because if you are, gently caress you

charlie brooker owns

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ponce de Le0n
Jul 6, 2008

Father jailed for beating 3 kids after they wouldn't say who farted in his car
I think all women are beautiful and hell, after seeing these pics im even more sure of that.

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

if you would be flattered over someone masturbating to your leaked nudes please post them and i promise to jerk off while looking at your dick

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.

Benedick Cuckold posted:

it's not. it's just that, at its heart, this whole thing is pretty morally objectionable. and some people are having a hard time reconciling that obvious fact with the inevitability that they'll eventually give in and look anyway.

Maybe people here should stop lying and admit they're rubbing their c*cks or p*ssies (yes girls masturbate) over those pics isntead of acting all outraged about it lol

Corn Glizzy
Jun 28, 2007

Tortuga posted:

You're wanking over it and crying while doing it aren't you?

i've actually been weeping this whole time screaming "LEAVE JENNIFER ALONE"

Panamaniac
Jun 18, 2007

HEROES NEVER DIE

Tortuga posted:

You're wanking over it and crying while doing it aren't you?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q2nnI3rT6ss&t=10s

ColdReaches
Oct 12, 2013

Place : Detroit
Date : 4031 A.D.
fingering a girl on the 4th of july was the best. she creamed her jeans, and wants to do it again.

<isn't married, check craigslist.

MakaVillian
Aug 16, 2003

Well, in Whoville they say - that his tiny hands grew three sizes that day.

Benedick Cuckold posted:

it's not. it's just that, at its heart, this whole thing is pretty morally objectionable. and some people are having a hard time reconciling that obvious fact with the inevitability that they'll eventually give in and look anyway.

I'm embracing my hypocrisy

and my dick

midnightclimax
Dec 3, 2011

by XyloJW

The Rage posted:

if you don't think ISIS is furiously jerking off to these pictures only to get angrier at America you're wrong

DEAD WRONG

Someone tweet them and ask what they think

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
tbh i can't get off unless I'm crying

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax

THS posted:

if you would be flattered over someone masturbating to your leaked nudes please post them and i promise to jerk off while looking at your dick

I have noticed that you are a bit of a bad-opinion-haver.

Bored As Fuck
Jan 1, 2006
Fun Shoe

Shyfted One posted:

About time someone did something to stop ISIS

uh

ISIS hacked the iCloud and leaked the nude pictures of our celebrities to not only shame them for their decadent ways, but to distract all of America and the Western world while they ravage Syria and Iraq.

Cnut the Great
Mar 30, 2014
no but really, who jacks off to static images

come on guys

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien
lol if you don't realise this is a massive PR stunt / illuminati distraction tactic

Jabe
Nov 18, 2006

APPLE IS A SHIT COMPANY GOD I WISH THEY WOULD JUST GO DIE OR SOMETHING JEEZ

I think it's shameful and disgusting that the jennifer lawrence sex tape didn't leak yet.

midnightclimax
Dec 3, 2011

by XyloJW

Quickscope420dad posted:

lol if you don't realise this is a massive PR stunt / illuminati distraction tactic

Yeah like when was the last time someone's career tanked because of this?

Chris Awful
Oct 2, 2005

Tell your friends they don't have to be scared or hungry anymore comrades.

Quickscope420dad posted:

illuminati distraction tactic

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.

Quickscope420dad posted:

Lol I know it's freaking funny that people are all sad about these leaks when it's obvious this is gonna be a huge boost to their popularity especially Jennifer Lawrence since she's the one whose pics have garnered the most Likes and Thumbs Up obviously people are enjoying her body and she'll be exploiting that in her following movies

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Jabe posted:

I think it's shameful and disgusting that the jennifer lawrence sex tape didn't leak yet.

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?

Mean Bean Machine posted:

Lol I know it's freaking funny that people are all sad about these leaks when it's obvious this is gonna be a huge boost to their popularity especially Jennifer Lawrence since she's the one whose pics have garnered the most Likes and Thumbs Up obviously people are enjoying her body and she'll be exploiting that in her following movies

j law has been the official internet sweetheart for a while though, kinda taking over emma watson's role.

sticksy
May 26, 2004
Nap Ghost
I'm curious what Julian Assange's thoughts are on this situation.

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

Maoist Pussy posted:

I have noticed that you are a bit of a bad-opinion-haver.

post your nudes. i will flatter you

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

why should these ppl care about their nudes bein leaked?? *doesnt post own nudes*

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend
Don't take naked pictures of yourself in TYOL 2014.

some bust on that guy
Jan 21, 2006

This avatar was paid for by the Silent Majority.

Fathis Munk posted:

j law has been the official internet sweetheart for a while though, kinda taking over emma watson's role.

Why? Is it just because she trips all the time?

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax

THS posted:

post your nudes. i will flatter you

Well, you see, I don't have any nudes.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Frackie Robinson posted:

oh gently caress i have hosed up

ColdReaches
Oct 12, 2013

Maoist Pussy posted:

Well, you see, I don't have any nudes.

as a gay black guy with blonde hair im dissappoint, should i update the page with X illness of the month?

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

So am I!!!

Corn Glizzy
Jun 28, 2007

Frackie Robinson posted:

I only take nudes of myself on my old smartphone

Then I just hand it to whoever I want to see those pictures and let them look before I ask for it back

Almost like a nude photo album

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

ColdReaches
Oct 12, 2013

in your head you are fat, but in real life you are judged.

bonestructure
Sep 25, 2008

by Ralp

Bobnumerotres posted:

oh gently caress i have hosed up

hacking cloud right now for pictures of yr c*ck and/or p*ssy

Tortuga
Aug 27, 2011

Runner-up, TRP Sack Race 2021/22

Yeah, her next movie Serena sounds racy as hell already.

quote:

In Depression-era North Carolina, the future of George Pemberton's timber empire becomes complicated when it is learned that his wife, Serena, cannot bear children.

:fap:

ColdReaches
Oct 12, 2013

http://hot-dog-legs.tumblr.com/

Explosive Tampons
Jul 9, 2014

Your days are gone!!!

Maybe people here should stop lying and admit they're rubbing their c*cks or p*ssies (yes girls masturbate) over those pics isntead of acting all outraged about it lol

Lol at this unnecessary c*nsor of words in a thread about pictures of monolith dick and boobs where all posters are likely to be over 18.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
theyre leaking pics of that gymnast now which is even creepier than the other stuff because there's like no way she's 18 in those pics

big black turnout
Jan 13, 2009

Fallen Rib
so i skipped like fifty pages because the links were all dead. where's the best place to uhh y'know point a friend to find them now

ColdReaches
Oct 12, 2013

Zzulu posted:

theyre leaking pics of that gymnast now which is even creepier than the other stuff because there's like no way she's 18 in those pics

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqaZuWtopc8

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vag Assault Weapon
Aug 12, 2014

Those Jennifer Lawrence facial shots are legit, don't know why anyone was saying otherwise she's got the exact same moles on her forehead you can see in the other pictures

Her Japanese career is off to an amazing start

• Locked thread