Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
appropriatemetaphor
Jan 26, 2006

having a pizza doesn't give a poo poo. melancholia was p cool i liked it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Machinegunboyo
Apr 26, 2010

life is good

Quarex posted:

Probably 12, definitely misogynist

I don't know that you can label him a misogynist for enjoying a woman's hot body. If anything, shows he has a lot of love for the fairer sex?

Bored As Fuck
Jan 1, 2006
Fun Shoe

Fandyien posted:

pizza poo poo?

probably "eat poo poo"

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

This is the best thing to come out of all of this.

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

Mean Bean Machine posted:

Lol f*cking perv

recently found the one with Jennifer Lawrence with jizz all over her face and that might be the top one so far lol maybe because it's easy to imagine it's my stuff all over her

NurhacisUrn
Jul 18, 2013

All I can think about is your wife and a horse.
We are working on some SERIOUS SHIT in here.

She is so grateful for the career boost!

Realtalk: My wife wants to know if there are any Tchéky Karyo dick pix where he is as hard as his role in Kiss of the Dragon? If not, this hacker is a real scrub.

Doflamingo
Sep 20, 2006

Bored As gently caress posted:

probably "eat poo poo"

no, i think it's like... you eat the pizza, but later you have to take a poo poo (because of the aforementioned pizza). not sure what that has to do with icloud tho

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!
heh more like pooperoni amirite

Tortuga
Aug 27, 2011

Runner-up, TRP Sack Race 2021/22

Fandyien posted:

pizza poo poo?

Those Kirsten Dunst photos are disgusting

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

This is the face of the reddit "Fappening" movement.

lol

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
The most pathetic thread

how me a frog
Feb 6, 2014
Maybe by pizza poo poo she actually meant piece of poo poo since it is kinda similar phonetically but then again I am legit crazy.

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

how me a frog posted:

Maybe by pizza poo poo she actually meant piece of poo poo since it is kinda similar phonetically but then again I am legit crazy.

This guy is wonton dumpling.

Vastarien
Dec 20, 2012

Where I live is nightmare, thus a certain nonchalance.

Buglord

how me a frog posted:

naw man, it's like... crusty poop.

Doflamingo
Sep 20, 2006

Vastarien posted:

naw man, it's like... crusty poop.

ohhhh, yeah that makes sense. ok guys we can wrap this up and get back to strokin'

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

She's angry because everybody was reminded that she's still alive, and now the debt collectors are harassing her again.

James Polk
Jun 18, 2010

I was born in a farmhouse in Pineville, North Carolina
i wish someone would look at my dick one day

KimJongUnstoppable
Sep 18, 2010

Juche Lyfe 4 Ever!

how me a frog posted:

I legit thought the same thing. Also, legit crazy myself. So maybe you're on to something? Who knows.

This has been entertaining, however.

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien
just wanna take this opportunity to say that Jude Law's dick is really average and so i don't know why this thread is so long

Al Harrington
May 1, 2005

I used to be an adventurer like you, then I took an arrow in the eye

Powershift posted:

She's angry because everybody was reminded that she's still alive, and now the debt collectors are harassing her again.

:golfclap:

NurhacisUrn
Jul 18, 2013

All I can think about is your wife and a horse.
We are working on some SERIOUS SHIT in here.

Powershift posted:

Shyfted One
May 9, 2008

James Polk posted:

i wish someone would look at my dick one day

Post it and your wish will come true

bonestructure
Sep 25, 2008

by Ralp

Why, would that get you hard? Lol f*cking perv

yeah, pullin' my massive pud right now to the thought of making you write out swears with all of the vowels in them

firehose of cum right in your face

unf

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time
poz my asterisk hole

LethalGeek
Nov 4, 2009

I won't be able to cum until someone gets arrested for this

Phil Niekro
Jun 4, 2005

black helicopters over my house. vans out front.

i think they know i saw the pics.

Kleen_TheRacistDog
Feb 17, 2014

Can't bust the Krust fuckman
www.skullmund.com

Phil Niekro posted:

black helicopters over my house. vans out front.

i think they know i saw the pics.

nah, that's just your mom's weekly food supply drop

Phil Niekro
Jun 4, 2005

Kleen_TheRowdyDog posted:

Lmao

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

:drat:

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

:rip:

e: reddit: leakers may put out everything! *screenshot of anons begging leaker to dump everything with no reply*

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

A lot of comments talk about how most of these women will just "get over it" and shrug it off to minimize the damage, and that's great! That's a sensible thing to do, to just put it behind them. But it needs to be said that knowing your body is out there for anyone to see being something you can just "get over" doesn't excuse the huuuuge violation of privacy and show of disrespect for these women as people. This isn't cool, seeking out these pictures isn't cool. These women didn't choose to share their bodies with you; just because it's out there doesn't mean it's okay for you to look.

mr. mephistopheles
Dec 2, 2009

Machinegunboyo posted:

I had a friend who said looking at these pictures is creepy and gross because we're invading the celebrities private space. Is this a common opinion? Hell I'm jacking it left, right and centre and I feel no guilt at all :D

the people who stole the photos are creepy and gross but gently caress man this isn't a morality contest

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
Goatse'd by Bar Refaeli. What a day :stare:

Niedar
Apr 21, 2010

Fandyien posted:

A lot of comments talk about how most of these women will just "get over it" and shrug it off to minimize the damage, and that's great! That's a sensible thing to do, to just put it behind them. But it needs to be said that knowing your body is out there for anyone to see being something you can just "get over" doesn't excuse the huuuuge violation of privacy and show of disrespect for these women as people. This isn't cool, seeking out these pictures isn't cool. These women didn't choose to share their bodies with you; just because it's out there doesn't mean it's okay for you to look.

Sure leaking these photos is bad but you not viewing these pictures is not going to change a drat thing.

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

Fandyien posted:

Reality only exists within the scope of your current perspective. Everything outside of it is purely hypothetical, so as long as you aren't jerking it in front of Mary Elizabeth Winstead, you should be okay.

tbp
Mar 1, 2008

DU WIRST NIEMALS ALLEINE MARSCHIEREN

Fandyien posted:

looks like you forgot your prescription http://www.androgel.com/

EasternBronze
Jul 19, 2011

I registered for the Selective Service! I'm also racist as fuck!
:downsbravo:
Don't forget to ignore me!

WeLandedOnTheMoon! posted:

Reality only exists within the scope of your current perspective. Everything outside of it is purely hypothetical, so as long as you aren't jerking it in front of Mary Elizabeth Winstead, you should be okay.

No, everytime someone looks at a leaked photo, that sends a shockwave through the Ether which degrades the Platonic Ideal of JLaw.

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

Doflamingo posted:

Ahoy, mateys!

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien

Fandyien posted:

I agree with this but i still think even at a basic level the shittiest part of the whole thing is the terrible loving "sad"ness (in the highschooly sense) of being all "HOLY poo poo HOT CELEBRITY #1234125555 NAKED PIX ARE OUT THERE NOW"

just jesus christ why does noone have self awareness

there are plenty of attractive naked women doing sex stuff on the internet guys, didn't know this would be new to you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

I wonder how many people inadvertently jacked it to underage poo poo

• Locked thread