Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
NurhacisUrn
Jul 18, 2013

All I can think about is your wife and a horse.
We are working on some SERIOUS SHIT in here.

rejutka posted:

No-one tosses this dwarf.

Agrajag posted:

except for jessica brown findlay. she LOOOVES the brown eye.

:vince:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax

Axel Serenity posted:

I look vaguely like Hugo Weaving, own a cloak, and am really flexible. How much are you paying?

i will offer u assistance should u require it

Prettz
Sep 3, 2002

how is it there are still people who don't know that if you upload your pictures to the internet it will be stolen and it's fair game?

Lucky Guy
Jan 24, 2013

TY for no bm

Nonsense posted:

literally don't give a poo poo about any of these women until there's an enema

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

Prettz posted:

how is it there are still people who don't know that if you upload your pictures to the internet it will be stolen and it's fair game?

imo its super lovely and it sucks but one good thing that should come out of this is more awareness that stuff like icloud isnt secure

like previous nudez has always been sexting and jealous exlovers and that kind of poo poo, not a security flaw with a supposedly secure service

James Polk
Jun 18, 2010

I was born in a farmhouse in Pineville, North Carolina

Prettz posted:

they got stole Off there devices you giant idiot

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

THS posted:

imo its super lovely and it sucks but one good thing that should come out of this is more awareness that stuff like icloud isnt secure

like previous nudez has always been sexting and jealous exlovers and that kind of poo poo, not a security flaw with a supposedly secure service

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

Prettz posted:

I think its more related to the fact that people don't realize that their phone will automatically do so as default behavior. My GF freaks out every time I take a pic because within 5 minutes I get a notification it backed up to G+(not nudes).

fuccboi
Jan 5, 2004

by zen death robot
I don't recognize any of the names on the leak list except Jlaw :corsair:

naem
May 29, 2011

You're welcome Kirstin dunst!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

Slipknot Hoagie posted:

that's what google is for gramps

72o
Dec 14, 2007

THS posted:

you mean peoples stupid guessable passwords and secret questions/answers arent secure

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

72o posted:

you mean peoples stupid guessable passwords and secret questions/answers arent secure

we dont have a lot of info but thats probably not what happened here

spunkshui
Oct 5, 2011

How many nakid selfies does one person need?

Shyfted One
May 9, 2008

72o posted:

But how could someone possibly knows the maiden name of someone's mother, what street they grew up on, or what school they went to?!

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

unless someone knows something i dont i thought ppl were thinking this was a security flaw and not just guessing passwords

still tho those arguments are specious. just because your lock sucks doesnt mean its cool to pick it

if it was just guessing password its another good argument imo for mandatory 2 factor authentication on p. much everything

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

Kaytwo posted:

This thread will probably get gassed because it triggers male feminists

haha no, they're too busy with video games. The important issues.

Corey Plumper
Nov 22, 2008

THS posted:

unless someone knows something i dont i thought ppl were thinking this was a security flaw and not just guessing passwords

still tho those arguments are specious. just because your lock sucks doesnt mean its cool to pick it

if it was just guessing password its another good argument imo for mandatory 2 factor authentication on p. much everything

Someone definitely did something clever, I like the emmy wifi idea

NurhacisUrn
Jul 18, 2013

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...re-scandal.html

article posted:

Lena Dunham pleaded with her fans not to view the pictures, claiming they are 'violating these women,'

ITT: I'm fugly, don't look at these hot bitches.

article posted:

'The way in which you share your body must be a CHOICE. Support these women and do not look at these pictures,' wrote the 28-year-old Girls creator.

I CHOOSE to share my narwhal body with you every week on my show GIRLS, that is all you need! Pleaaasseeee fap to me!!!

article posted:

'Remember, when you look at these pictures you are violating these women again and again. It’s not okay. Seriously, do not forget that the person who stole these pictures and leaked them is not a hacker: they’re a sex offender.'

HE IS A SEX OFFENDER!

NurhacisUrn fucked around with this message at 00:34 on Sep 2, 2014

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!
even if it wasnt that clever its a shitbag move to steal somebody's private stuff and distribute it lmfao the concept isnt hard you fucktards

that being said where dat anal video

Decrepus
May 21, 2008

In the end, his dominion did not touch a single poster.

I thought Jude Law was a man but holy hell does she have a body.

Borneo Jimmy
Feb 27, 2007

by Smythe

NurhacisUrn posted:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...re-scandal.html

ITT: I'm fugly, don't look at these hot bitches.

I CHOOSE to share my narwhal body with you every week on my show GIRLS, that is all you need! Pleaaasseeee fap to me!!!

Entropia
Nov 18, 2012
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Idiot Syncratic posted:

literally don't give a poo poo about any of these women until there's an enema

i love giving enemas

Irish Joe
Jul 23, 2007

by Lowtax

NurhacisUrn posted:

Lena Dunham is the worst. All she wants is attention, but can't handle the consequences of that attention. She seriously expects to look the way she looks and not have people comment on her disgusting appearance.

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
hey guys i just upload a picture of my cock&balls to ~the cloud~ if you can find it you're welcome :dong:

The Risk
Mar 6, 2014
I don't get why celebrities don't use Polaroids like the old times.

Shyfted One
May 9, 2008
This leak ruined my life. I'll never be able to watch Gattaca again.

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

Irish Joe posted:

Lena Dunham is the worst. All he wants is attention, but can't handle the consequences that attention garners. he seriously expects to look the way he looks and not have people comment on his disgusting appearance.

you had letters that dont belong, i fixed it for you

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)

Slipknot Hoagie posted:

most of them are barely celebrities except for Jlaw

NurhacisUrn
Jul 18, 2013

ded posted:

you had letters that dont belong, i fixed it for you

You are violating that man, over and over.

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

Irish Joe posted:

Lena Dunham is the worst. All she wants is attention, but can't handle the consequences of that attention. She seriously expects to look the way she looks and not have people comment on her disgusting appearance.

Lena Dunham is what a real woman looks like and you're just objectifying all of these thin privileged girls if you're viewing these pics

LifeSizePotato
Mar 3, 2005

Irish Joe posted:

seriously, completely independent of this whole "fappening" i hate lena dunham so much

why has nobody made a thread about how terrible she is

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!
i think lena dunham is funny & attractive :shrug:

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

LifeSizePotato posted:

seriously, completely independent of this whole "fappening" i hate lena dunham so much

he

NurhacisUrn
Jul 18, 2013

Bovril Delight posted:

Lena Dunham is what a real AMERICAN woman looks like and you're just objectifying all of these thin privileged girls if you're viewing these pics

Fixed that for you.

LifeSizePotato posted:

There was one for a while. It was pretty great.

Fetus Tree posted:

i think lena dunham is funny & attractive :shrug:

Haha no you don't.

Decrepus
May 21, 2008

In the end, his dominion did not touch a single poster.

You wouldn't steal a car but you would cum to a celeb's pic.

Medieval Medic
Sep 8, 2011
Everyone is tripping over themselves to defend these women, but nobody cares that that dudes frank and beans are for all to see. :agesilaus:

Al Harrington
May 1, 2005

I used to be an adventurer like you, then I took an arrow in the eye
I feel someones going to start posting Lena Dunham photos ITT and I'm going to have to remove this thread from my bookmarks

Justin Tyme
Feb 22, 2011

i love how all the tumblristas flip the gently caress out about exploiting these women because their nudes got posted but noone gives a gently caress about famous baseballman's cock and balls, downton abbey girl's man's uncut dick, or james franco's little brother's wiener

nope, it's not about privacy in general, it's specifically a feminist issue. Also, I hope Apple gets hit with a gigantic lawsuit over this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rejutka
May 28, 2004

by zen death robot

Decrepus posted:

You wouldn't steal a car but you would cum to a celeb's pic.

Not equivalent. I can skip your post.

• Locked thread