Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Al Harrington
May 1, 2005

I used to be an adventurer like you, then I took an arrow in the eye
"[–]dogtownbakery 1 point 3 minutes ago
Its 42 and a half minutes of rick loving astley"

:eyepop:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Monkey Man
Jun 10, 2012

HERD U WERE TALKIN SHIT

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008
im convinced all celebs love taking nudes

DOPE FIEND KILLA G
Jun 4, 2011

Can somebody please post the penis eye pic again? thnx

Miltank
Dec 27, 2009

by XyloJW
are there katy perry pics yet?

BLARGHLE
Oct 2, 2013

But I want something good
to die for
To make it beautiful to live.
Yams Fan
~We are not the heroes, we are horny~

big business man
Sep 30, 2012

apparently its the exact same pics that have already been posted, nothing new

Stoic Commie
Aug 29, 2005

by XyloJW
Horny Heroes of History coming this fall on spiketv

MakaVillian
Aug 16, 2003

Well, in Whoville they say - that his tiny hands grew three sizes that day.

Nostratic posted:

7 billion people minus the featured celebs are trying to d/l it.

Well screw them, I want it!

Infidel Castro
Jun 8, 2010

Again and again
Your face reminds me of a bleak future
Despite the absence of hope
I give you this sacrifice

Nostratic posted:

They're gonna find the hacker by simply waiting until only one person is left who hasn't downloaded it yet.

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

Nostratic posted:

Presumably the featured celebs would be most interested to see if they were on the winning half of the list.

im gay
Jul 20, 2013

by Lowtax
it has multiple videos in it

Iodised QQ
Jul 23, 2004

Sire Oblivion posted:

See one woman naked, then you desire to see them all naked. - Confucius

"see one woman who desires to smell butts, then you desire to smell all the butts as well" - me, right now

Mean Baby
May 28, 2005

I wonder if this will destroy JLaw's career... or help it?

The Monkey Man
Jun 10, 2012

HERD U WERE TALKIN SHIT
Edit: Wrong thread.

Eldritch BiLast
Jul 7, 2009

Pummel Sylvanas
Melee Range
Instant
if she shrugs it off and goes "oh well" then it'll help it.

DOPE FIEND KILLA G
Jun 4, 2011

Srsly though, really need that dick in eye pic

MakaVillian
Aug 16, 2003

Well, in Whoville they say - that his tiny hands grew three sizes that day.

According to reddit the new leak is all poo poo that's been released already and assorted fakes

gohmak
Feb 12, 2004
cookies need love

NNick posted:

I wonder if this will destroy JLaw's career... or help it?

Mockingjay part 1 is going to break Avatar's box office record. I bet the studio is clambering to move the release sooner.

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

DOPE FIEND KILLA G posted:

Srsly though, really need that dick in eye pic

http://i.imgur.com/UwaUpjV.gif

BLARGHLE
Oct 2, 2013

But I want something good
to die for
To make it beautiful to live.
Yams Fan

MakaVillian posted:

According to reddit the new leak is all poo poo that's been released already and assorted fakes

I feel like my downloads folder is going to require a lot of cleaning and organization once this is all said and done.

Al Harrington
May 1, 2005

I used to be an adventurer like you, then I took an arrow in the eye

someone photoshop the dick in eye pic to this, thx

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax

Al Harrington posted:

"[–]dogtownbakery 1 point 3 minutes ago
Its 42 and a half minutes of rick loving astley"

:eyepop:

would own

cis white male
Jul 5, 2014

i'm a fag i'm a lesbian
Her PR guy is probably advising her to take the "stay dead loving silent until this blows over" strategy and he's probably right

, but I still instinctively feel like butthole lady should release a statement saying Hey, I'm the attractive sister on dwontan abbey and yeah I wanted to smell my bf's anus. Still do in fact. Hope u enjoyed the vid, and remember #SeasonFive of #DowntownAbbey starts next week.

Just own it

ZombieParts
Jul 18, 2009

ASK ME ABOUT VISITING PROSTITUTES IN CHINA AND FEELING NO SHAME. MY FRIEND IS SERIOUSLY THE (PATHETIC) YODA OF PAYING WOMEN TO TOUCH HIS (AND MY) DICK. THEY WOULDN'T DO IT OTHERWISE.

Nostratic posted:

filez version seems to go pretty quick

Meowbot
Oct 12, 2005

I havent had a plrecription for my eyes in years so the other day I went and got a new one and it hasnt changed. The doctor was like why havent you seen us in 4 years? I told them im scared of op tomietris when the air shoots into your eyes and dilation. They told me my eyes cold get worse....
Where is miranda cosgrove and summer glau in all this madness?

I like how this is going to empower girls to show us their titties more. It is a good step in the right direction for allowing women to be topless everywhere because your sons 20 friends at a birthday party have seen your cootter by the time he is 10.

If I was a pretty girl I would show everyone my tits. I'm very happy with this turn of events.

XK
Jul 9, 2001

Star Citizen is everywhere. It is all around us. Even now, in this very room. You can see it's fidelity when you look out your window or when you watch youtube

Miltank posted:

are there katy perry pics yet?

There's this, which is pretty nice: http://imgur.com/bikYrGd

Mulva
Sep 13, 2011
It's about time for my once per decade ban for being a consistently terrible poster.

Meowbot posted:

I like how this is going to empower girls to show us their titties more. It is a good step in the right direction for allowing women to be topless everywhere because your sons 20 friends at a birthday party have seen your cootter by the time he is 10.

If I was a pretty girl I would show everyone my tits. I'm very happy with this turn of events.

After all this is over, there still isn't anybody that will find you attractive.

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe

Meowbot posted:

lol

cis white male
Jul 5, 2014

i'm a fag i'm a lesbian
hear that ladies? You can release your boobs now, the dam has burst thanks to these brave celebs

Pug
Nov 26, 2008
looks like the big "dump" was fake afterall

quote:

Basically just everything released again. I wanted to release my stuff but you were loving ruder than 4chan. I'll see if 4chan wants it.

DOPE FIEND KILLA G
Jun 4, 2011

nvm found it
lol she sure does have a penis in her eye. wonder if it's hard to see like that

Panamaniac
Jun 18, 2007

HEROES NEVER DIE
That depends. Is she trying to see a penis?

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.
I'm pissed at the loving idiot who had all these other pics and videos and proved it by posting teaser screenshots of his file directories but was too stupid to remember to censor his own personal info on the screen. He wasn't the hacker but I think he was the major leaker so since he's probably arrested/hiding by now we'll never see the rest.

BlueChocolate
Jan 4, 2014

THS posted:

obama too busy playing golf

he wouldn't be if they posted his dick picks too

snortpocket
Apr 27, 2004

Oh... my podcast... it's so good... ungh.... it's the best.... podcast ever.... oh god.... UNNNGGGGGHHHH

DOPE FIEND KILLA G posted:

nvm found it
lol she sure does have a penis in her eye. wonder if it's hard to see like that

yeah she's got vision problems from being cockeyed

spunkshui
Oct 5, 2011

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

I'm pissed at the loving idiot who had all these other pics and videos and proved it by posting teaser screenshots of his file directories but was too stupid to remember to censor his own personal info on the screen. He wasn't the hacker but I think he was the major leaker so since he's probably arrested/hiding by now we'll never see the rest.

a tragetitty

DEAR RICHARD
Feb 5, 2009

IT'S TIME FOR MY TOOLS
Did more tits get posted? Updates?

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

DEAR RICHARD posted:

yes and no

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.

DEAR RICHARD posted:

Nah. I'm pretty sure the leaker is currently being beaten by a sack of doorknobs in some government blacksite somewhere.

• Locked thread