Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax

Lochness_Hamster posted:

Where the hell is Phil Fish, he would be the Cherry on top of this poo poo Mountain

dead

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

XK
Jul 9, 2001

Star Citizen is everywhere. It is all around us. Even now, in this very room. You can see it's fidelity when you look out your window or when you watch youtube

rainy day posted:

You are a joke.

You're only mad because I admitted I was wrong, now you know I'm a better person than you and you can't stand it.

Biggie Shorty
Oct 8, 2008
I actually can't stand indie games. But I do want these smug prick bloggers and tweeters to get fired.

And are all of the players in this shitstorm Canadian? What the gently caress? I thought Canadians were supposed to be chill.

Nucleic Acids
Apr 10, 2007

but that would mean he could never again be the center of attention

Radical
Apr 6, 2011

Biggie Shorty posted:

I actually can't stand indie games. But I do want these smug prick bloggers and tweeters to get fired.

And are all of the players in this shitstorm Canadian? What the gently caress? I thought Canadians were supposed to be chill.

gets cold up north, gotta cuck to keep warm

Clitch
Feb 26, 2002

I lived through
Donald Trump's presidency
and all I got was
this lousy virus

Radical posted:

gets cold up north, gotta cuck to keep warm

Eskimos have 300 words for cucking.

Skunny Wundy
Jul 9, 2012

Cuck Me Amadeus

rainy day
Jul 20, 2009

by Ralp

XK posted:

You're only mad because I admitted I was wrong, now you know I'm a better person than you and you can't stand it.

im gay

Cyberball 2072
Feb 17, 2014

by Lowtax

Lochness_Hamster posted:

Where the hell is Phil Fish, he would be the Cherry on top of this poo poo Mountain

He got "hacked and doxxed" or something and

Al-Saqr posted:

It really sucks for Phil fish that he just had his entire career and company compromised yet NONE of the gaming podcasts have brought it up as worthy of discussion this week, literally none.

Oh, turns out he was totally ruined personally and financially by this scandal. (No exaggeration, seriously guys)

Captain Candiru
Nov 9, 2006

These hips don't lye
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oAQubtm-IPg

This thread has been visited by poop ghost.

elcapjtk
Mar 14, 2005
Some people say I am a terrible person.
I think all of this can be summed up in one statement.

"Discretion is the better part of valor" - A thing never said by a Twitter user ever.

big duck equals goose
Nov 7, 2006

by XyloJW

Dec 26, 2012

#HAHA #LULZ

Triple A
Jul 14, 2010

Your sword, sahib.
fukken lol, yet another guy pretending to be haxed for attention

TheIncredulousHulk
Sep 3, 2012

Holy poo poo. This is turning into the equivalent of speaking in tongues at an evangelical revival or some poo poo. The fakeness couldn't be more obvious but you gotta do it and everyone has to pretend to believe you to avoid scorn.

This whole thing is amazing.

BottledBodhisvata
Jul 26, 2013

by Lowtax

...is this...is this the editor of a professional video game review website

Wasn't Polygon supposed to be the next big voice of games, some sort of modern successor to the 1UP throne

What is this poo poo

Doesn't /v/ never capitalize that poo poo anyway I only learned that yesterday but that seems like relevant

Nobody believes this is legit, right

new phone who dis
May 24, 2007

by VideoGames
Morbid Hound

BottledBodhisvata posted:

Wasn't Polygon supposed to be the next big voice of games, some sort of modern successor to the 1UP throne

What is this poo poo

Doesn't /v/ never capitalize that poo poo anyway I only learned that yesterday but that seems like relevant

Dude is getting his excuses ready for tomorrow.

EA Sports
Feb 10, 2007

by Azathoth
lol he probably was hacked people the channers are just being cute with disinfo.

Sephiroth_IRA
Mar 31, 2010
That's three hacks now and it's always /V/.

Just Chamber
Feb 10, 2014

WE MUST RETURN TO THE DANCE! THE NIGHT IS OURS!

I think it's just a mod of their forums or whatever. But no no-one is buying it though I'm sure it will be used as "evidence" of 4chan's crusade against women... I do love that they now are resorting to pretending to hack themselves to keep the issue about this being about men vs women rather than investigating dodgy as gently caress journalism

big duck equals goose
Nov 7, 2006

by XyloJW
HAHAHA V HAS HACKED THIS SOMETHING AWFUL ACCOUNT AND WILL DESTORY ANYONE WHO KNOWS A WOMAN AWHO GAMES #LOL #LAWL WE AT V NEVER FORGIVE AND NEVER FORGET PREAPR TO REAP BITCOINS IN HEAVEN BIATCH!!! >:-)

BottledBodhisvata
Jul 26, 2013

by Lowtax
I was playing Metroid Prime with the Wii Mote and I have to say it's still the best video game pretty much ever yeah even better than Dark Souls and poo poo

Sorry I know we're supposed to care about whatever this thread is about but I just wanted to remind all of you that you could be playing fun video games.

Sorry fun is bad and triggering.

rainy day
Jul 20, 2009

by Ralp

Sephiroth_IRA posted:

That's three hacks now and it's always /V/.

clearly a false flag, all these people are pretending to be hacked and made the same mistake of capitalizing /v/ even after it was pointed out that /v/ doesn't NEVER EVER capitalize /v/.

The Landstander
Apr 20, 2004

I stand on land.
When do we get nude photos of that guy

Klyith
Aug 3, 2007

GBS Pledge Week

No, it isn't.

dirty nub
Jan 19, 2009

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cuFSMi5G3R4

Here is a video about feminists and zoe quinn only watch this if you are a person that cares a lot and not if you are a person that does not care a lot

Sephiroth_IRA
Mar 31, 2010

rainy day posted:

clearly a false flag, all these people are pretending to be hacked and made the same mistake of capitalizing /v/ even after it was pointed out that /v/ doesn't NEVER EVER capitalize /v/.

nah I think it was possibly fake or a mistake the first time and after that it just became a running gag.

fnox
May 19, 2013

tbh i'm starting to wonder how any of these loving first world problems are newsworthy.

who actually cares about tits in games.

Just Chamber
Feb 10, 2014

big duck equals goose posted:

HAHAHA V HAS HACKED THIS SOMETHING AWFUL ACCOUNT AND WILL DESTORY ANYONE WHO KNOWS A WOMAN AWHO GAMES #LOL #LAWL WE AT V NEVER FORGIVE AND NEVER FORGET PREAPR TO REAP BITCOINS IN HEAVEN BIATCH!!! >:-)

THIS IS /V/ WE ARE TAKING OVER EVERY ACCOUNT IN THIS THREAD YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED INTERNET REMOVE WOMEN FROM GAMES OR FACE THE CONSEQUENCES!! #HAXXED #GAMERSS

Io_
Oct 15, 2012

woo woo

Pillbug

Klyith posted:

I'm sure they're not happy, but realize that the association of big publishers and media goes two ways. If some hypothetical evidence surfaced that was really bad, enough to actually take down Kotaku or Polygon, they'd need to do a lot of work to establish relationships with whoever came next

Wouldn't shock me if it's pushed publishers to take a more direct approach and have their own Nintendo Treehouse / Direct type thing and cut out the middleman.

Spiky Ooze
Oct 27, 2005

Bernie Sanders is a friend to my planet (pictured)

click the shit outta^

I was playing Metroid Prime with the Wii Mote and I have to say it's still the best video game pretty much ever yeah even better than Dark Souls and poo poo

no thank you I don't want to play a game with a phallic controller... ugh.

Sudden Loud Noise
Feb 18, 2007

Just Chamber posted:

THIS IS /V/ WE ARE TAKING OVER EVERY ACCOUNT IN THIS THREAD YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED INTERNET REMOVE WOMEN FROM GAMES OR FACE THE CONSEQUENCES!! #HAXXED #GAMERSS

I never get hacked. :smith:

rizuhbull
Mar 30, 2011

Dammit, moot! First celebrity nudes and now this?! Someone stop this madman!

Microcline
Jul 27, 2012

What is this poo poo

Polygon accepted a $750,000 bribe from Microsoft. They also gave a job to Ben Kuchera, who was so bad that even Penny Arcade fired him for being a talentless hack. Good games journalism has never existed, and will never exist. Play4Real is the closest we'll ever get. Now shut up and listen to which cinematic Ellen Page protection simulator is gaming's Citizen Kane.

Just Chamber
Feb 10, 2014

It's ok guys I recovered my account, curse those /V/ hackers

Tokamak
Dec 22, 2004

dirty nub posted:

Here is a video about feminists and zoe quinn only watch this if you are a person that cares a lot and not if you are a person that does not care a lot

click to a random spot and host is e-doctoring Zoe.

Biggie Shorty
Oct 8, 2008
This whole 'cuties killed gamers' poo poo is retarded. First of all where do these busted rear end hobgoblin bitches get off calling themselves cute?

Maxwell Adams
Oct 21, 2000

T E E F S
Oh shiiiiiiii

Reddit gets to make a character for the TFYC game.

Automata 10 Pack
Jun 21, 2007

Ten games published by Automata, on one cassette

dirty nub posted:

last time I saw one of their videos it was about Anita and they described her as "ONE OF THOSE GIRLS IN HIGH SCHOOL"

ditto here

High School must've been really rough on these girls. I feel bad for em. :smith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012

Mutation posted:

last time I saw one of their videos it was about Anita and they described her as "ONE OF THOSE GIRLS IN HIGH SCHOOL"

ditto here

High School must've been really rough on these girls. I feel bad for em. :smith:

it's kind of scary how much gamer rage can be traced back to not being good at anything in high school

like, you're an adult now, you can prolly find something cool to do and attract cool peoples with, nobodies' forcing you to play all the mass effects

• Locked thread