Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
vapoursquid

none other
this goddamn literature is outta control

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

j883376

Linux Toddler!
Cliterature

vapoursquid

none other
these books are on some other poo poo man

Scaly Haylie

shiterature?

soybean

what are you guys readin

vapoursquid

none other

soybean posted:

what are you guys readin

novels dude i'm on some loving novels poo poo

Scaly Haylie

soybean posted:

what are you guys readin

mitterature

City of Glompton

if we went back to gutenberg printing presses or maybe books made by monks we wouldn't be having all these problems. now you don't even need paper to make a book what a rip off

blinking beacon nose

birthday frog comes bearing gifts and special birthday wishes
lets publish the goldmine into a book

gingerberger

Gotta love my Squirtle Swag
loving a book seems difficult. I mean I get fetishes, but the paper cuts alone... :emo:

Tom Sellout

$240 million of Johnny Walker Blue and Throatzilla's services.

soybean posted:

what are you guys readin

Civil Disobedience, Watchmen

Tom Sellout

$240 million of Johnny Walker Blue and Throatzilla's services.
Im scouting out ideal office windows downtown tomorrow. Something in the sun

ulvir

soybean posted:

what are you guys readin
finished the sailor who fell from grace with the sea and patriotism a couple of days ago, next up is seeing by saramago. :)

brotherly

DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF AND FACE TO BLOODSHED
I like books a lot

I'm currently reading blindsight by peter watts it's my first try at hard sci fi. been more of a fantasy and Sam Delaney William Gibson kinda bro but ya know.

Lil Cunty

i am reading some green lantern graphic novels i picked up at the library

lol j/k they are just comic books

i also had a horror anthology because i am addicted to them but i finished it yesterday

also also i'm stagnating on beelzebub's tale to his grandson (looooong), nicholas nickelby (saaaaaad) and theory of the leisure class (boooooriiiiiing)

gently caress books!

weird

by zen death robot
started reading the first circle by solzhenitsyn yesterday

Damp Star Baby

Staying Legend. CA Exempt DEATH
I bought the new Murakami last week :3:

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

I can't read and this thread is triggering me

poverty goat

vapoursquid

none other
these are some loving okay books being read itt

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

SIDS Vicious

where can i get this i need it for my coffee table

vapoursquid

none other

this weed is highly identified

nvm no cake

SIDS Vicious

in case it was broken for anyone else

SIDS Vicious

calx fixed it already, he cares about us

nvm no cake

posting smiling

Iggy Koopa posted:

calx fixed it already, he cares about us

calx didn't fix it. it got added to your cache when you looked at it. calx doesn't care about anyone.

ulvir

ulvir posted:

finished the sailor who fell from grace with the sea and patriotism a couple of days ago, next up is seeing by saramago. :)

I said this but then I couldn't agree with myself so after much back-and-forth I landed on dead souls by gogol. russian lit is very ftw

cat_herder

BE GAY
DO CRIME

finished In The Land Of White Death by Valerian Albanov the other day, it was really good. working on Deadliest Sea by Kalee Thompson, and also 1Q84, but that one's really dense.

Qwerinty

by zen death robot
I think tomorrow I am finally gonna get The Old Man and the Sea and possibly Falling Angel. Maybe some Harlan Ellison short story collections, or re-read Deathbird Stories, which I haven't read in like 3 years.

Damp Star Baby

Staying Legend. CA Exempt DEATH
I can't stand The Old Man and The Sea, but I love most of Hemingway's other books

cuntman.net

im reading that book that 3d gave me 3d where are yhou

ulvir

Damp Star Baby posted:

I can't stand The Old Man and The Sea, but I love most of Hemingway's other books

why not? it's a really short but okay book imo.

personally I didn't like for whom the bell tolls at all. a farewell to arms would rank as a favourite

weird

by zen death robot

ulvir posted:

why not? it's a really short but okay book imo.

personally I didn't like for whom the bell tolls at all. a farewell to arms would rank as a favourite

i agree exactly

a ritard

by XyloJW
the last novel i read was the algebraist by iain banks..

absolutely amazzing up until the main plot finishes and the subplots' endings just sorta get dialed in.

it takes place in the year 4000 and there is a very amusing alien race featured in the main storyline.

it can be tough to get started reading, once you pick up on the writer's complex (good, just a bit hard to read) english prose you will enjoy it if it is a book that you will enjoy.

8/10 space cadets would read again.

3D Megadoodoo

I've only read one of these - guess which one:

ulvir

the play by sophocles

tradjik

10 elemental masters

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ulvir

:eyepop: amazing av

• Locked thread