Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ArtVandelay
Jul 13, 2004

Here is your Season 29 New York Vandelay!

STARTING NINE

C. Tom Smith/The Corpse of George Stearns
1B. Louie Howard
2B. Orlando Javier
3B. Leonardo Kramer
SS. Brant Peters
LF. Henderson Harris
RF. Renyel Martin
CF. Ewell Shaw
DH. Renyel Romero

BENCH
Bryan Vogelsong, who will be filling in at DH/1B/LF quite a bit
George Stearns' Corpse
Lucas Green
Wladimir Granados

ROTATION
SP1. Cody Roosevelt
SP2. Orlando Mercedes
SP3. Tomas Matos
SP4. Russell Stanton
SP5. Jumbo Cho

BULLPEN
Bernie Reyes
Braeden Griffiths
Marty Jordan
Matthew Wilson
Ugueth Rivera
Julian Pascual
Houston Strickland

We're definitely not going to win 102 games again, but I think I can pull off a solid 90 wins and make WC1 again. The pitching is definitely going to take a few steps back, but I think my offense will be very good again, even without Sandy :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nerokerubina
Jun 7, 2007

I think swords are neat. Do you think swords are neat?!
IOWA:

starting lineup:

ehhhhhh

starting pitching:

okay

relief pitching:

bad

prospects:

like, one, maybe

Prediction:

Nerokerubina fucked around with this message at 01:09 on Aug 30, 2014

tatankatonk
Nov 4, 2011

Pitching is the art of instilling fear.
New York Metropolitans Season 29:

CHIP STEELE IS COMING

uublog
Jul 19, 2012

"World Champions. WORLD FUCKING CHAMPIONS." - Chase Utley, October 31, 2008; Broad Street, Philadelphia, PA

tatankatonk posted:

CHIP STEELE IS COMING

:stare: that guy seems stable

Now I remember why I avoid vine like chip Steele avoids safety

Power of Pecota
Aug 4, 2007

Goodness no, now that wouldn't do at all!

tatankatonk posted:

CHIP STEELE IS COMING

This is my favorite one:
https://vine.co/v/bLKmWvOrvuU

Atheistdeals.com
Aug 2, 2004

Against my better judgement I think I will review every single HoF nominee's case. If I decide to cut it into chunks then the first part will be up later today.

AlleyViper
Sep 15, 2007

Oh, there's plenty of other balls in the sea. Plus, you're not very talented.

Atheistdeals.com posted:

Against my better judgement I think I will review every single HoF nominee's case. If I decide to cut it into chunks then the first part will be up later today.

You had better give down ballot nominee Paul Donovan his due time

chutwig
May 28, 2001

BURLAP SATCHEL OF CRACKERJACKS

for the first time, I will do one of these

Thine Seasonne 29 Buffalo Garden Paths

Starting Lineup
C. Alexei Mieses
1B. Hector Colome
2B. Alton Sweeney
3B. Ryan Osterbrock
SS. Roberto Santana
LF. Norman Outman
CF. Alfredo Ramirez
RF. Enny Alcantara

Bench
C. Danys Alvarez
OF/1B. Ramon Suzuki
SS/CF. Victor Julio
IF. Gio Tejada
1B/DH. Julio Montanez

Starting Pitching
SP1. Marvin High
SP2. Brandon Jackson
SP3. Pat Sweeney
SP4. Carl Volstad
SP5. Livan Guzman

Bullpen
Bill Worthington
Alejandro Alvarez
Jesus Gil
Karim Javier
Alex Perez
Sammy Hernandez
Jason Barker

My team may actually be able to score runs for the first time ever, but pitching will probably give them up a lot as well, since every pitcher I've ever developed has turned to mediocrity at best and total poo poo at worst.

Hoping for: 90 wins and a wildcard

Devo
Jul 9, 2001

:siren:Caught Cubs Posting:siren:

AlleyViper posted:

You had better give down ballot nominee Paul Donovan his due time

As long as I have a say in the matter Paul Donovan will have a spot on the ballot

ArtVandelay
Jul 13, 2004

Our first IFA is already better than every single IFA in Clemens this season

Atheistdeals.com
Aug 2, 2004

Let's talk about Hall of Fame voting! Some information may or may not be completely accurate.

Part 1: The No Chancers

Anthony Allen, RF*/LF/CF
Allen was one of DiMaggio's original players. His first season earned him Rookie of the Year honors, and he was a
consistently dominant player from seasons 4-8. This included a MVP award in season 7. After that, however, he was
much more erratic and never had another season with a .900+ OPS. He won six Gold Gloves as an extremely
overqualified corner outfielder, and he also stole 440 bases. Unfortunately he wasn't a super-star for a long enough time
period, and his career wasn't particularly long. He has never received a single vote for the Hall of Fame.

Trivia: Allen hails from Agra, Oklahoma - which is the location of the world famous Taj Mahal.

J.T. Anderson, CF/2B
Anderson was a capable CF/2B with an elite glove. He was above-average with the bat and had a few great seasons
sprinkled throughout his career. Absolutely nobody thinks that he is a Hall of Famer.

Trivia: Seattle once gave him a massive $60+ million contract. He never made an all-star team.

Ramiro Cervantes, CL
Ramiro Cervantes at his peak had 73 durability and 51 stamina. He broke 60 innings pitched in a season once while
playing for Madison. He is the all-time saves leader. Good job.

Trivia: Innings pitched in 14 seasons with Madison: 622.1. Innings pitched in 3 seasons with Syracuse: 394.2. In
one of those seasons with Syracuse he hit the 60-day DL and still pitched 96 innings.

Collin Franklin, 1B*/DH
There is absolutely nothing interesting about ths man. Actually he was a pretty good player but was only drafted in the 4th
round for some reason. Good job soxyport71.

Trivia: He has weird eyelids.

Yorvit Guerrero, C
Gold-Glove winning catcher who played for two different dynasties, and art. He has a fist full of rings and is maybe one of
the better career catchers in this world's not-so-long history. He's never received a HoF vote though.

Trivia: Was a 13.6m IFA. That seems about right.

Harvey Langerhans, 1B
Fan-favorite in Jackson, made a few all-star teams. He can have a plaque or something.

Trivia: metbham, playing since season 2, has a 2185-2189 record.

Francis Miller, 3B*/RF/SS
Pretty good 3B, no shot in hell. He wasn't elite on either side of the ball, and he has bad facial hair.

Trivia: Made 10m during his final ML season, which is the most he had made in a single year up to that point.

Torey Oliva, RF*/LF/1B
Better than most other players in this category, this dude has a .907 career OPS. He was really good but he didn't win
many awards. His defense and base-running skills were nothing special.

Trivia: He was traded to Jeff in season 23. He suffered two separate bulging disk injuries and Santa Fe didn't win
the World Series. Was Oliva cursed???

Nap Oliver, SP
Had a few stellar seasons, a few more good seasons, some okay seasons, and a couple horrible seasons. Only pitched
200+ innings in a season twice.

Trivia: Went to the 15-day DL a lucky seven times.

Tex Kelly, DH
Tex Kelly was a really good hitter. Tex Kelly was also a low durability DH, so his career batting stats are lacking. Cool
guy, not a Hall of Famer.

Trivia: Kelly was the 56th overall pick in the S9 draft. Value!

Glenallen Mercker, SP
Solid starter who threw a lot of innings. He is fourth in career strikeouts and third in innings pitched. He made two all-star
teams, but was never dominant enough to warrant serious consideration.

Trivia: He is from Rifle, Colorado. From wikipedia:. "As of Summer, 2014, it has become known for its support of
"open carry" of handguns, by not only citizens on the street but, mandatorily, by employees at its restaurants and other
public places of business."

Sam Morris, C*/DH
Dinger smashing catcher who played from seasons 1-17. His stats during season 4 were insane - 60 dingers in just 114
games. I just don't think he got enough PAs to warrant serious consideration. Seeing stats from the early seasons makes
me wish there were stats like OPS+ in HBD.

Trivia: He has 3 rings from two hated villains of DiMaggio - wad and jeff.

Albie Osuna, CF/2B
He was good enough defensively to win a Gold Glove at CF, and good enough offensively to win a Silver Slugger at 2B.
He was a very good base runner. He was a very good player overall. I feel bad putting him in this category, but he's never
received more than 1 vote per voting season. Hall of Very Good it is, then.

Trivia: Osuna's hometown of Hinsdale, NH features "the oldest continually-operating post office in the United
States, established in 1816." How exciting!

Jo-jo Parrish, CF*/LF/RF
CF who had more of a 2B skillset but was cursed to be a southpaw. He hit a fair number of dingers and was a very good
player all in all. I don't really see any reason to give him serious consideration.

Trivia The first franchise he was with apparently moved to a new city every season for four straight years. He
played in ten cities overall, but was only traded twice.

Elvis Perisho, RF*/LF
Real good RF who never really rose above the crowd of other good COFs. His name is Elvis. There's no reason to vote
for him.

Trivia: ELVIS LIVES.

Tim Rivera, SP
Had a nice long career, but never really distinguished himself as an ace or super-workhorse. Or a super-acehorse. Clearly
a no.

Trivia: He made 104.5m from seasons 10-17. He made his only all-star team during that time.

Omar Roberts, SP
Roberts pitched a ton of innings and struck out 3152 dudes. He had one elite season way back in S10, a few very good
seasons, and a whole bunch of average or bad seasons. Maybe he doesn't belong in the first round of cuts but he doesn't
strike me as a guy who's gonna get a lot of votes.

Trivia: Pasadena, Texas is the largest Pasadena in the world that is named after the more respectable Pasadena,
CA.

Reggie Russell, LF
He has a lifetime .814 OPS. He was a bad LF. He stole 4 bases. He made one AA all-star team. Mustache.

Trivia: He's super ugly seriously.

Jacob Satou, LF*/RF
Satou was in his late 20s when the league was founded, he was fantastic but he only played six full seasons. Too bad for
him I guess.

Trivia:Since Satou was already an established veteran when the league began, he is technically the first Japanese
player in DiMaggio's history. Maybe he deserves a vote just for that.

Cookie Servais, LF*/1B
Another bad LF with a very respectable career OPS and a couple of all-star appearances. He has very respectable
career numbers as well. His name is Cookie. I don't know how many Cookies there have been, but he has to be one of
the best.

Trivia: "In 1810, a lighthouse was erected on the northern edge of Scituate Harbor. This lighthouse is now known
as Old Scituate Light. During the War of 1812, a British naval raiding party was deterred by the two daughters of the
lighthouse keeper playing a fife and drum loudly. The girls and this incident became known as the "American Army of
Two" or "Lighthouse Army of Two"."

Daryle Sterns, C
Like Satou, Sterns seemed to have been an established player when the league was created. He was a catcher with really
good rate stats. He didn't play long enough to compile nice looking career stats, and super early seasons had some super
offense-friendly settings from what I remember reading. Another casualty of the league's early years.

Trivia: Sterns was technically the first player in DiMaggio to have a mustache, this crime is unforgivable.

Benito Torres, SS*/CF/RF
Torres is OG DiMaggio and played for the first ten years of the league's history. The first six were excellent seasons, but
he dropped off sharply after that. He's probably the best of the day-1 vets, but that's still not enough playing time for me
to consider him as anything but a curiosity.

Trivia: Shortstops who lack range are often called "Third Basemen". Torres played a lot more innings at RF than
either 2B or 3B for some reason.

Orlando Vizcaino, SP
Another 4,000 inning, 3000 K workhorse, although this guy actually had one elite season which earned him a Cy Young.
Maybe I'm being too harsh on these types of pitchers but the sea of average seasons stand out to me more than the chunk
of decent-great ones.

Trivia: Vizcaino was a pro for 25 years. He spent 21 years in the majors, which is impressive in itself.

I'm sure I will have made someone angry, if anyone actually bothers to read any of this.

uublog
Jul 19, 2012

"World Champions. WORLD FUCKING CHAMPIONS." - Chase Utley, October 31, 2008; Broad Street, Philadelphia, PA

Atheistdeals.com posted:

Cookie Servais, LF*/1B
Another bad LF with a very respectable career OPS and a couple of all-star appearances. He has very respectable
career numbers as well. His name is Cookie. I don't know how many Cookies there have been, but he has to be one of
the best.

Trivia: Was traded straight up for Elvis Leonard.

quote:

Trivia: "In 1810, a lighthouse was erected on the northern edge of Scituate Harbor. This lighthouse is now known
as Old Scituate Light. During the War of 1812, a British naval raiding party was deterred by the two daughters of the
lighthouse keeper playing a fife and drum loudly. The girls and this incident became known as the "American Army of Two" or "Lighthouse Army of Two"."

Or that! Ok then

Also I already voted for Vizcaino so idk wtf you're talking about

ArtVandelay
Jul 13, 2004

uublog posted:

Trivia: Was traded straight up for Elvis Leonard.

I would say it was the trade I most regret, but obviously that will forever be Victor Tavarez

AlleyViper
Sep 15, 2007

Your S29 defending World Champion Cleveland Attack on Memory:

Gotta go fast

uublog
Jul 19, 2012

The S29 Cleveland Attack on Memory: Sponsored by Chip Kelly

e: gently caress it

uublog fucked around with this message at 05:38 on Aug 31, 2014

tatankatonk
Nov 4, 2011

Your S29 defending World Champion Cleveland Attack on Memory

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o2BzrFE-gNs

Power of Pecota
Aug 4, 2007

Atheistdeals.com posted:

Reggie Russell, LF
He has a lifetime .814 OPS. He was a bad LF. He stole 4 bases. He made one AA all-star team. Mustache.

Trivia: He's super ugly seriously.

As of about two seasons ago, he held basically every counting stat franchise record for Salem :x

Vladimir Thompson passes him in 5 home runs, passed him by 1 IBB, Gill Hooper's about 1.5 seasons from passing him in runs, etc. REGGIE RUSSELL WAS A FIXTURE

EvilBeard
Apr 24, 2003

Big Q's House of Pancakes

Fun Shoe
Your Season 29 Durham Wolves!!

The lineup:

The pitching:

I think my team will be modestly not awful.

uublog
Jul 19, 2012

The Tracy Merrick trade tree must be really fun now

ArtVandelay
Jul 13, 2004

Poor Tracy Merrick. He really thought he was free.

uublog
Jul 19, 2012

What do you mean, he has been free from you for years

(you held him hostage in AA for three seasons)

e: I've made the playoffs in 100% of the seasons he's spent as a Flying Squirrel, obviously he's my Key to Victory

uublog fucked around with this message at 22:19 on Aug 31, 2014

Atheistdeals.com
Aug 2, 2004

Part 2: Long Shots And Other People I Forgot To Put In The First Post

Alex Castillo, 3B*/1B/LF
I should've put Castillo in the first group, he was a horrendously poor 3B. He committed 56 errors and made 18 - plays in S14 alone. He was a really good hitter but that defense kills a lot of value.

Trivia: That 56 error season is a record for all positions outside of shortstops. The SS top 5 is 86, 84, 80, 76, 76. One of those was from one of Art's players, what the hell man.

Wiki Estrella, LF/1B
Similar to other fringe COFs and 1Bs, he has an impressive career OPS, not great defense, and poor base-running. What sets him apart is his five silver slugger awards and six all-star appearances. That doesn't make him a much better candidate, but at least it looks better on the voting screen.

Trivia: Wiki Estrella did not invent Wikipedia, no matter what anyone says.

Mickey Jansen, 2B*/RF/LF
Somewhat poor 2B who had nine great seasons, including a MVP award. I guess I put him here over the first group because of the MVP, and his good base-stealing numbers.

Trivia: Jensen was taken 5 spots after McKay Duffy in the Legendary Duffy Draft.

Rob Koch, LF
It's my favorite 95 range left fielder! Not only did he make 232 + plays over his career, he was also an excellent hitter. He won a MVP* award too! One day you will have your moment in the sun, Rob...

Trivia: "Honaker holds the Honaker Redbud Festival each spring,[5] celebrating its status as "Redbud Capital of the World"."

Trot Kreuter, SS*/CF
A pretty unique case compared to all the left fielders crowding this ballot. Elite SS defense with some decent-to-good batting seasons, and some stolen bases thrown in for the hell of it. I don't think he'll ever get many votes, but he's an interesting case.

Trivia: "Washington is a city on the Missouri River in Franklin County, Missouri, United States. The population was 13,982 from the 2010 census. It is the corncob pipe capital of the world, with Missouri Meerschaum located on the riverfront."

Patrick Murphy, CL
Murphy was an excellent closer. He made eight all-star teams and won the Fireman award thrice. The question is was he great enough to make up for the very small amount of innings he pitched? I really don't think he was. A few people seemingly feel differently.

Trivia: In season 7, one natedogg55 acquired Murphy for a bunch of spare parts. The Charlotte franchise was never the same...

Gene Poole, 1B*/RF
Can having the greatest name of all time get you into the Hall of Fame? One all-star appearance sure can't. Everybody loves Gene Poole!

Trivia: He was the 45th overall pick in his draft. 44 people passed on a great player named Gene Poole.

Kiki Rivera, C
Fantastic hitter who was sadly stricken with a stunning 32 health rating. He tore his ACL twice and went to the 15-day DL 4 times as well. When he wasn't on crutches, he was one of the best hitters around. He broke the 1.000 OPS barrier six times. He was pretty fantastic.

Trivia: Winslow, Arizona was named after the legendary Family Matters character.

Charlie Taylor, P
Taylor has a weird profile. He has starter stamina and low durability, but he came out of the bullpen most of the time. He pitched the most innings in the seasons where he was used as a starter, but had the best performance when used as a long relief dude. He does have seven rings, which means he probably doesn't give a hell whether he get HoF votes.

Trivia: Fillmore, Utah is named for president Millard Fillmore, who is generally accepted to have invented baseball in Cooperstown, New York during the Civil War.

Chad Taylor, 3B*/RF
Well, he was a third basemen who hit 500+ dingers, that's worth a few votes right? Also, mustache.

Trivia: While the town of Lima, New York existed long before he was born, there is no evidence that Jose Lima didn't travel back in time and found the city.

The final part will be posted presumably before voting ends or this would've been even more pointless than it already is.

Cory Lidle
Oct 12, 2006
Chad Taylor can go suck all the fucks on planet Earth.

Atheistdeals.com
Aug 2, 2004

Part Three: Assorted Men Who Maybe Deserve Six Or More Votes For The Fame Hall

Davey Krause, RP
Workhorse RP who was pretty consistently great. He pitched twice the innings of a Patrick Murphy. As far as relievers go, he was probably one of the most valuable RPs ever.

Trivia: In season 19 he was dealt to Jeff's team for three alright dudes, won the world series, then was traded the next year to AV. One year with jeff was sometimes enough.

Damaso Lee, 3B
I really like guys that win multiple Gold Gloves and Silver Sluggers at their position. His lifetime OPS doesn't look so hot, but five SS awards is nothing to sneeze at. I guess I'm just a big hall guy.

Trivia: Lee is from Pellham, Georgia, which is named after hotshot Civil War officer John Pellham. As documented in Ken Burns's series Baseball, Pellham famously stole credit for inventing baseball from president Millard Fillmore. This grave insult caused the Civil War, changing America and public television documentaries forever.

Ivan Manuel, SP
Looking closely, I realize now that Manuel is more of a long shot than anything. He had nine seasons with an ERA between 3.04-3.76, but only one season below that. He's a Hall of Very Good guy I guess.

Trivia: Manuel was just a 7m IFA. That has to be one of the best IFA steals ever.

Eddie Burke, RF*/LF
DINGERS!!!!!

Trivia: DINGERS

Mateo Cordero, SP
Vote for this man! He was very consistent, had a few really standout seasons, and struck out a ton of dudes. I love him.

Trivia: Harping on Art trades from long ago is old hat, but that season nine trade, yikes.

Paul Donovan, 3B*/SS/RF/CF
PAULY D! He was around for a long rear end time, played for a bunch of teams, and was just a cool dude in general. He racked up a lot of doubles, a good amount of dingers, and played great 3B defense.

Trivia: Donovan was traded a lot, the first being the blockbuster Glen Little/Donovan for Chad Taylor/Mark Cobb/Other Guy deal.

Abraham Foulke, LF*/RF/2B
Very productive hitter, but he did only play for 11 full seasons - and three of those were in Coors. I think being close to 500 home runs is giving him more votes than he might deserve. Home runs are cool, I agree voters, but I think there are better candidates around.

Trivia: Foulke is a filthy Canadian and he has a filthy BC mustache. I don't know if any current members of the Hall are from Canada. He could be the first!

Alan High, SS*/CF
High was a really good hitter for a Shortstop. Unfortunately, he did not have the strong glove needed to reliably field the position. He played for a long time and racked up impressive offensive numbers. He also racked up - plays (92 at SS, 2nd most all-time) and errors (445 at SS, which is 121 more than the player with the second most). I can't vote for him because of that.

Trivia: His defensive sins are as much linked to the 13,000+ innings he played to his ratings I suppose, but still - yeesh.

Matt Hunter, SP
Hunter shrugged off two major elbow injuries in route to throwing 3000+ excellent innings. He won a Cy Young and had a few more Cy Young caliber seasons. He only has two all-star appearances but clearly that system is broken.

Trivia Hunter being a coach in my minor league system did not effect my valuation of him. Definitely not.

Omar Melendez, SS/2B/LF/3B
Melendez used his 11,132 plate appearances to rack up tons of doubles, triples, homers and steals. He did this while playing acceptably poorly as a SS. He was at least a plus defender at 2B, 3B and LF. His career OBP is kinda low, but nobody's perfect.

Trivia: Jeff traded Brad Willoughby and Wally Leary straight up for him, then a couple seasons later he was traded along with Ivan Manuel and Nick Rauch for Trey Sellers and who cares.

Francisco Ramirez, RF*/LF
How much do you punish a man for playing in Coors? He had the ratings to perform well anywhere, so I'm inclined to vote for him again. He was two votes away from induction in S27. Is this his year?

Trivia: Ramirez is from an air base in the Dominican Republic, is he a military experiment gone horribly wrong?

AlleyViper
Sep 15, 2007

And important thing to note about Davey Krause is that for a long time he was on the top five all-time career ERA leaders, until his poor last two seasons and the introduction of the Elcano/Wehner duo knocked him off the list.

nasboat
Sep 9, 2004

gently caress Paul Donovan, and that Glen Little trade is still garbage

nasboat
Sep 9, 2004

my team's season preview

Capt Murphy
Nov 16, 2005

Someone needs a hug.

tatankatonk
Nov 4, 2011

nasboat posted:

my team's season preview

ArtVandelay
Jul 13, 2004

Do the evolution, baby

Capt Murphy
Nov 16, 2005

Your Season 29 Portland Beavers

There were many changes so lots of new players get to experience losing to Jeff in the ALDS.

Power of Pecota
Aug 4, 2007

S29 Salem Saberhagens:

ooh

killem

AlleyViper
Sep 15, 2007

So, if everyone who voted selected the max five (I know I did), then we only had 16 people vote. Good job, gang.

Power of Pecota
Aug 4, 2007

I voted for 5 too but I'm a big dummy who didn't notice Omar Melendez was on the ballot.

Devo
Jul 9, 2001

:siren:Caught Cubs Posting:siren:
I voted for five but I voted for Ramiro Cervantes and Ivan Manuel and Paul Donovan so I don't know if I count

e: I actually was not the one who voted for former Cy Young Winner Orlando Vizcaino

EvilBeard
Apr 24, 2003

Big Q's House of Pancakes

Fun Shoe

Devo posted:

I voted for five but I voted for Ramiro Cervantes and Ivan Manuel and Paul Donovan so I don't know if I count

e: I actually was not the one who voted for former Cy Young Winner Orlando Vizcaino

I was busy this week and never got around to digging through the candidates and voting. I am a bad person.

uublog
Jul 19, 2012

Devo posted:

uublog posted:

hmm it seems I forgot to post my HoF ballot last season so I have no idea who's left that didn't get in, so I hope I covered everyone this time: Eddie Burke/Abraham Foulke/Gene Poole/Kiki Rivera/Orlando Vizcaino

I can't remember the last time I voted for someone who didn't play for me at some point

Did you think I was kidding? I wasn't kidding

jesus 25 pro years, 21 years of MLB service time. if he only he stayed around for another 5 years, he coulda been our very own Jamie Moyer

I love to vote for guys who were great for a long time and then terrible for me

e: at least I wasn't the one who voted for Trot "18 vR" Kreuter

uublog fucked around with this message at 17:10 on Sep 2, 2014

AlleyViper
Sep 15, 2007

uublog posted:

Trot "18 vR" "Still a worthy down ballot HoF nominee" Kreuter

uublog
Jul 19, 2012

If ballots were 10 players deep, sure, why not

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ThatsMyBoye
Nov 21, 2006

I wish that I believed in fate
I wish I didn't sleep so late
I used to be carried in the arms of cheerleaders
Elcano gained a point in vsR

• Locked thread