Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Mans posted:

[url]http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:1gC5Xk5fuKsJ:https://vid.me/XM8+&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us[/url]

bonus iron maiden tits

https://imgur.com/a/PXyjG

Sometimes you just gotta sniff a b hole.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sephiroth_IRA
Mar 31, 2010
Lesson: If you have to take pictures of yourself with cum all over your face try using a regular camera instead of your phone.

Booties
Apr 4, 2006

forever and ever
I dont know how someone can splooge to still photos in the year of our lord two-thousand and fourteen, but I feel like we all just need closure on this jlaw santa clause facial. Think about the feelings of millions of men across the globe who have had their dicks in their hands for days.

SpaceGoatFarts
Jan 5, 2010

sic transit gloria mundi

Nap Ghost

Sephiroth_IRA posted:

Lesson: If you have to take pictures of yourself with cum all over your face try using a regular camera instead of your phone.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
teh cumfaced pictures are faeks

Booties
Apr 4, 2006

forever and ever

Zzulu posted:

teh cumfaced pictures are faeks

yeah that was just my gf on a bizniz trip getting a blowie from a stranger like i, uh, asked her to.

Sephiroth_IRA
Mar 31, 2010
So the hacker got access to their cloud storage but how did he find their numbers/info to begin with? Did they just brute force through #'s registered in Hollywood?

Phylodox
Mar 30, 2006

College Slice

Sephiroth_IRA posted:

So the hacker got access to their cloud storage but how did he find their numbers/info to begin with? Did they just brute force through #'s registered in Hollywood?

Pretty sure iCloud accounts have full names attached to them.

bawk
Mar 31, 2013

They also include contacts, so finding one person's number and hacking it nets you all their friends too

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010

Booties posted:

yeah that was just my gf on a bizniz trip getting a blowie from a stranger like i, uh, asked her to.

sup fellow biztrip gf goon! haha conference call threesomes ftw :)

Miltank
Dec 27, 2009

by XyloJW
lol that lena dunham tweet just got read on air at cnn

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Miltank posted:

Lena Dunham is the Zoe Quinn of Hollywood except nobody wanted to sleep with her.

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011
Duggar Fan Club Superstar #1 LOL

Miltank posted:

ugh...

red19fire
May 26, 2010

ALL-PRO SEXMAN posted:

Lena Dunham is the Zoe Quinn of Hollywood except nobody wanted to sleep with her.

She's upset that people want to see attractive Hollywood people naked, and not dump trucks with tits like suicide notes.

Dick Fagballzson
Sep 29, 2005

Sephiroth_IRA posted:

Yeah, if you are a celebrity known for sexiness, and you post slutty pictures of yourself on cloud storage for the whole world to potentially see, I'm not sure you have any real expectation of privacy. It's not at all the same thing as just taking some pictures and keeping them for yourself. There are some not so bright people including celebrities who apparently haven't figured out how this whole internet thing works yet.

Dick Fagballzson fucked around with this message at 15:11 on Sep 2, 2014

DrVenkman
Dec 28, 2005

I think he can hear you, Ray.

Sephiroth_IRA posted:

It's believed it was done through 'Find my iphone'. A script was written that let people brute force passwords without being kicked out. You only need their Apple login for that rather than their phone number. Then once they got the password they could access the cloud storage. At least that's the best theory. Apple of course aren't saying anything because they don't want to admit it might be down to a security exploit on their end (Which they quietly patched Monday morning).

Sephiroth_IRA
Mar 31, 2010
I don't have an iphone but I'm guessing that cloud storage is an optional thing right? Unless it's automatically enabled.

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time
Apple should be really ashamed- of the performance of their cameras in low lighting.

Ninja fetus
Jan 22, 2005
Legalize murder

Sephiroth_IRA posted:

I don't have an iphone but I'm guessing that cloud storage is an optional thing right? Unless it's automatically enabled.
It's automatically enabled lol

Booties
Apr 4, 2006

forever and ever
this is all an illuminati operated distraction to allow the NSA steal more info and Comcast destroy net nutrality while we all JO.

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010

Booties posted:

this is all an illuminati operated distraction to allow the NSA steal more info and Comcast destroy net nutrality while we all JO.

The sheer influx of JO crystals resonating would interfere with their data telecoms mainfraims....

SpaceGoatFarts
Jan 5, 2010

sic transit gloria mundi

Nap Ghost
So is there any chance we get to see sexy private pics of politicians too?

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
its these loving SLUTS fault for taking pictures of themselves like the WHORES they are, they should know that their phones will be hacked and the contents spread to the entire world

They deserve this, loving dumb CUNTS

rejutka
May 28, 2004

by zen death robot

Sephiroth_IRA posted:

Apple like to have a lot of auto-enabled stuff, like cloud, which backs up and also doesn't back up depending on, I dunno, the weather, where Mercury is relative to Uranus and so on. poo poo, you can't switch off predictive text last I heard.

newreply.php
Dec 24, 2009

Pillbug
its not auto-enabled, they ask you what you want to use icloud for when u set up a phone

Mister Fister
May 17, 2008

D&D: HASBARA SQUAD
KILL-GORE

I love the smell of dead Palestinians in the morning.
You know, one time we had Gaza bombed for 26 days
(and counting!)

Germstore posted:

Apple should be really ashamed- of the performance of their cameras in low lighting.

Agreed, why couldn't these celebs have made these pics with the LG G3? :mad:

newreply.php
Dec 24, 2009

Pillbug
rich people dont use androids unless its at a public event and they are sponsored by samsung

midnightclimax
Dec 3, 2011

by XyloJW

SpaceGoatFarts posted:

So is there any chance we get to see sexy private pics of politicians too?

I'd LOVE to see Bill Clinton's nutsack.

Sephiroth_IRA
Mar 31, 2010

newreply.php posted:

its not auto-enabled, they ask you what you want to use icloud for when u set up a phone

Yeah, but that's kinda like those free Mcafee virus toolbars/software you get when you install flash. Some people are going to hit OK without thinking about it or by accident. poo poo should be disabled from the get go and if someone wants it they should have to go to the settings to enable it.

Fushigi Yuugi fansub
Jan 20, 2007

BUTT STUFF

Sephiroth_IRA posted:

it's optional, or at least i've never enabled it on my ipad for this exact reason that i will never trust any online cloud service with my personal poo poo

newreply.php
Dec 24, 2009

Pillbug
agreed, people would be way happier about ios if losing your phone automatically meant losing your data. if apple hired some smart goons they wouldnt be circling the drain right now

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Ninja fetus posted:

It's automatically enabled lol

No it's not. You can skip it when you first register your phone in iTunes.

newreply.php
Dec 24, 2009

Pillbug

Nauta posted:

it's optional, or at least i've never enabled it on my ipad for this exact reason that i will never trust any online cloud service with my personal poo poo

what about offline cloud services?

homercles
Feb 14, 2010

One of the first things I did when I got my Nexus 5 was to take a pic of my butt because there was something odd going on there and that's all anyone needs to know, really. 5 seconds later, Google+ notifies me that my picture (which I'd taken using the regular camera app) had been backed up to the cloud, causing some amount of panic and me saying 'gently caress' more than usual. After deleting the picture (I think), I googled around and found out that Google+ defaults to auto backing up all pictures taken to the cloud. After disabling that "feature", black listing Google+ from ever loving running again I calmed down a bit and realised that no-one actually uses Google+ so it's not like anyone will ever see that pic.

But in the odd event that a pic of my arse is floating about out there I hope that a woman, any woman finds it arousing.

And gently caress you google for ever thinking that autoupload of pictures via google+ was ever a good idea.

homercles
Feb 14, 2010

My butt is doing great btw.

vxsarin
Oct 29, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT MY AP WIRE PHOTOS

homercles posted:

One of the first things I did when I got my Nexus 5 was to take a pic of my butt because there was something odd going on there and that's all anyone needs to know, really. 5 seconds later, Google+ notifies me that my picture (which I'd taken using the regular camera app) had been backed up to the cloud, causing some amount of panic and me saying 'gently caress' more than usual. After deleting the picture (I think), I googled around and found out that Google+ defaults to auto backing up all pictures taken to the cloud. After disabling that "feature", black listing Google+ from ever loving running again I calmed down a bit and realised that no-one actually uses Google+ so it's not like anyone will ever see that pic.

But in the odd event that a pic of my arse is floating about out there I hope that a woman, any woman finds it arousing.

And gently caress you google for ever thinking that autoupload of pictures via google+ was ever a good idea.

I actually love G+ for photo backups because it sometimes does some need things with them like "stories" and auto-awesome (which can be fun). I know I should hate it, but I don't.

GAPO
Apr 24, 2014

by Ralp
I accidentally texted a picture of my dick to my mother in law instead of my wife once. So now I don't take any pictures I wouldn't show my mother in law. On purpose, I mean.

Booties
Apr 4, 2006

forever and ever
It would be nice if it were easier to just send sensitive photos that you don't want uploaded to the cloud/google+ to a DO NOT TRANSMIT folder or some poo poo. Instead you gotta go in and manually change poo poo after the fact. I like auto backup and am not gonna turn it off, but some poo poo I do want kept private and not put in a place that is one click away from reddit.

homercles
Feb 14, 2010

Pukestain Pal posted:

I actually love G+ for photo backups because it sometimes does some need things with them like "stories" and auto-awesome (which can be fun). I know I should hate it, but I don't.

Yeah, I can see its benefits. I guess I meant that it should never have defaulted to being enabled.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vxsarin
Oct 29, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT MY AP WIRE PHOTOS

homercles posted:

Yeah, I can see its benefits. I guess I meant that it should never have defaulted to being enabled.

I'm fairly certain I had to manually turn it on. iCloud too.

• Locked thread