Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Saga
Aug 17, 2009

homercles posted:

Yeah, I can see its benefits. I guess I meant that it should never have defaulted to being enabled.

Google drive auto backups are not automatically shared. You have to choose to share them with your circles or with individuals.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LifeSizePotato
Mar 3, 2005

if it didn't default to being enabled, people would revolt every time they dropped their phone in the toilet and didn't back up their photos or whatever

The Fuzzy Hulk
Nov 22, 2007

ASK ME ABOUT CROSSING THE STREAMS

Benedick Cuckold posted:

she took nude pics of herself in private, and they were stolen and posted on the internet without her consent. how much of an rear end in a top hat would someone have to be to hold that against her?

A Christian housewife level of rear end in a top hat.

LifeSizePotato
Mar 3, 2005

ALL-PRO SEXMAN posted:

I'm convinced she's actively trying to be as unattractive as possible as some sort of statement about... things and stuff, I guess.

that is precisely her m.o. example a: all the unnecessary and forced nude scenes she enjoys in her show that add nothing to the plot/story/character development and nobody else seems to have to go through

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien

LifeSizePotato posted:

if it didn't default to being enabled, people would revolt every time they dropped their phone in the toilet and didn't back up their photos or whatever

It's just the natural order of things

imagine if human infants by default were disabled how bad the world would be

Medieval Medic
Sep 8, 2011

Quickscope420dad posted:

So.. Not bad at all?

Marta Velasquez
Mar 9, 2013

Good thing I was feeling suicidal this morning...
Fallen Rib

Quickscope420dad posted:

I wish they were set to mute by default.

There's a bug where setting them to vibrate for too long permanently disables them.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

contrapants posted:

I wish they were set to mute by default.

There's a bug where setting them to vibrate for too long permanently disables them.

weve gone from dead brides to dead babies and no one seems to loving know where the leaks are now i think it's time the thread closed

Shadoer
Aug 31, 2011

Zoe Quinn is one of many women targeted by the Gamergate harassment campaign.

Support a feminist today!

E: I can't copy and paste

Shadoer fucked around with this message at 19:43 on Sep 2, 2014

big black turnout
Jan 13, 2009

Fallen Rib

LifeSizePotato posted:

yeah i mean google notifies u every time it backs a picture up so if its a picture you don't even want on th cloud just go into photos and hit delete everywhere

newreply.php
Dec 24, 2009

Pillbug

Liu posted:

people using apple products getting what they deserve itt

yea looks like those ppl are having lots of sex

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

LifeSizePotato posted:

that is precisely her m.o. example a: all the unnecessary and forced nude scenes she enjoys in her show that add nothing to the plot/story/character development and nobody else seems to have to go through

Agreed, its pretty obvious. And it works.

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

All I got out of this is that it's ok to convince my girlfriend to lick my b-hole because that girl from downton abbey likes to do it.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

vyst posted:

All I got out of this is that it's ok to convince my girlfriend to lick my b-hole because that girl from downton abbey likes to do it.

Win-Win.

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

plot twist, j law published the photos from her secret hacker headquarters

how me a frog
Feb 6, 2014
I unapologetically think people who make 7 figures a year deserve whatever happens to them. Nobody earns that much money. Some people get it sure, but earning implies legitimacy.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

speaking of jlaw has she responded to any of this on twitter or some poo poo?

Dick Fagballzson
Sep 29, 2005

how me a frog posted:

I unapologetically think people who make 7 figures a year deserve whatever happens to them. Nobody earns that much money. Some people get it sure, but earning implies legitimacy.

True. You usually have to screw over a lot of people to get that rich. Or you inherit it. Cases where people get that rich being honest and helping others are the extremely rare exception. You also have cases like Bill Gates where someone gets to the top by loving people over, feels bad, and then gives a lot to charity, but those are also rare.

Dick Fagballzson fucked around with this message at 20:01 on Sep 2, 2014

Lightanchor
Nov 2, 2012

ALL-PRO SEXMAN posted:

I'm convinced she's actively trying to be as unattractive as possible as some sort of statement about... things and stuff, I guess.

If you can't respect making your own tv show so you can constantly show everybody your naked body, I don't know what to tell you.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Lightanchor posted:

If you can't respect making and writing your own tv show so you can constantly show everybody your naked body, I don't know what to tell you.

I'm not saying I don't respect it, I just don't understand it.

how me a frog
Feb 6, 2014
The other thing is that celebrities literally make all their money from the public being interested in them to an unhealthy degree and they are perfectly happy to take the millions but then turn around and cry oh no my privacy dont you know im just like you?! Qq gently caress off

Lightanchor
Nov 2, 2012

ALL-PRO SEXMAN posted:

I'm not saying I don't respect it, I just don't understand it.

It's like this: suppose you want millions of people to see your naked body, but you're not exactly a classical model.

Booties
Apr 4, 2006

forever and ever
So can I get a jlaw fathead now? Thinking about putting one up in my office. Preferrably the one where her tits are poppin out the top of her bra and all.

how me a frog
Feb 6, 2014

Lightanchor posted:

If you can't respect making your own tv show so you can constantly show everybody your naked body, I don't know what to tell you.

I respect it, but not 100 times more than a team of qualified surgeons and nurses. As long as the money does not respect that celebs can cry me a river and ill lap it up with glee. I dont even have an interest in nudes. Am a bit cheezed its just girlsm we need more women in tech; clearly

Lightanchor
Nov 2, 2012
You can't just go streaking: that doesn't provide much of a view, and it's easily censored by television.

Mc Do Well
Aug 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
What would Gene Roddenberry think if he were alive today?

Booties
Apr 4, 2006

forever and ever

McDowell posted:

"drat that's some fine poos"
- g rods

how me a frog
Feb 6, 2014
Acting is maybe a skill but it it is not uncommon. How do you become a big name actor? Some are plain genius but must I dunno how they got there. Why is Kirsten Dunst a thing? Why can Michael Cera a thing?

Jack the Stripper
Feb 9, 2014

Your local cheese loving, wooden shoes wearing drug addict.

how me a frog posted:

How do you become a big name actor?

A bit of skill, good looks and a lot of luck.

RusteJuxx
Jul 14, 2001

College Slice

McDowell posted:

He'd be happy - this is what starts us toward a utopian future.

Dick Fagballzson
Sep 29, 2005

Jack the Stripper posted:

Also give really good bjs and rear end on the casting couch.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Booties posted:

"drat that's some fine poos"
- g rods

To go where no man has gone before.

big black turnout
Jan 13, 2009

Fallen Rib

how me a frog posted:

The other thing is that celebrities literally make all their money from the public being interested in them to an unhealthy degree and they are perfectly happy to take the millions but then turn around and cry oh no my privacy dont you know im just like you?! Qq gently caress off

how me a frog
Feb 6, 2014

Jack the Stripper posted:

I specifically said kirsten dunst. The good looks part is clearly false. Steve buscemi. The dude in beyond two souls. Danny de vito. Silvester stallone. Tom hanks.megan fox. Etc etc

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

how me a frog posted:

Acting is maybe a skill but it it is not uncommon. How do you become a big name actor? Some are plain genius but must I dunno how they got there. Why is Kirsten Dunst a thing? Why can Michael Cera a thing?

well you know when you go looking for the perfect piece of fruit at the super market, and you just can't find that drat fruit. It's all pretty tasty, and some fruit is pretty good, but holy poo poo do you want that perfectly ripe piece of fruit. So you basically you're trying all this fruit, paying $4+ per pound at some points. And then bam, you find a farmstand with strawberries. IT's so loving good you have to have strawberries. You will pay anything for strawberries. $6 a pint. $9 a pint.. gently caress it you need strawberries . So god drat good. Then you're telling all your friends and they're going out to buy fruit, but they can't find the strawberries. All the fruit is getting old by now, and gently caress the season is ending, so you will literally pay anything for those strawberries. Then dole comes in and sells everybody strawberries for $5 a pint. These strawberries are so not as good as the farmstand strawberries, but holy poo poo do you need some loving strawberries. So you buy the $5 dole strawberries because the farmstand strawberries are out of season.

well jlaw is the dole strawberry and the producers who plucked her out of literally nowhere force feeding you j law at $15 a ticket, there's dole.

hope that clears it up

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

how me a frog posted:

Dumb luck. It's like winning the lottery.

That or connections (e.g. lena dunham, whos daddy gave her a tv show for her birthday).

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

LifeSizePotato
Mar 3, 2005

not all of the people leaked are a-list richies like jennifer lawrence or kate upton. some of them probably aren't wealthy at all

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

A thread with naked pictures of pretty people?

Better start talking about social issues such as whether or not rich people deserve whatever they get

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

the entire fbi is yes, one person who can only devote himself to one case at a time, so understandable he wants to look at nude pics instead of figure out how to solve racial disharmony

• Locked thread