Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
LifeSizePotato
Mar 3, 2005

Jack the Stripper posted:

So apparently this fat piece of poo poo is comparing IS beheading videos to leaked nude pictures, loving retard.

he is probably hoping the white knighting will score him some jlaw poontang because he's sensitive and concerned

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

So apparently this fat piece of poo poo is comparing IS beheading videos to leaked nude pictures, loving retard.

shut the gently caress up patton oswalt you insufferable fat tubby bitch

Drunk & Ugly
Feb 10, 2003

GIMME GIMME GIMME, DON'T ASK WHAT FOR

he's just hoping that white knighting over twitter will get him some poon or some of his own nude pics and has sold himself out to do so. It will not be the first or last time that will be done on the battleground that is twitter

edit, drat yo

LifeSizePotato posted:

he is probably hoping the white knighting will score him some jlaw poontang because he's sensitive and concerned

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
I think that there's a compromise that can be worked out on this issue: masturbating to the leaked photos while feeling bad about it.

Medieval Medic
Sep 8, 2011

ALL-PRO SEXMAN posted:

I think that there's a compromise that can be worked out on this issue: masturbating to the leaked photos while feeling bad about it.

Wait, are you ever supposed to not feel bad about masturbating? Oh dear...

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot
the only thing ill feel bad about is that i couldn't jerk off to j.beezy's unreleased videos

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Medieval Medic posted:

Wait, are you ever supposed to not feel bad about masturbating? Oh dear...

OK, feeling worse than usual while masturbating.

Drunk & Ugly
Feb 10, 2003

aww a bunch of privileged rich ppl, whom millions adore, and who live wonderful lives, took pictures of their beautiful bodies and lazily leaked them

oh no im so sexy what am i going to doo help help pass me more 100 dollar bills and fan letters to catch my river of tears

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien

if the content of that tweet was a post in this thread noone would bat an eyelid though

Drunk & Ugly
Feb 10, 2003

Quickscope420dad posted:

if the content of that tweet was a post in this thread noone would bat an eyelid though

the smug "don't be a creep" would draw plenty of goon ire
u wrong

The Insect Court
Nov 22, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Drunk & Ugly posted:

aww a bunch of privileged rich ppl, whom millions adore, and who live wonderful lives, took pictures of their beautiful bodies and lazily leaked them

oh no im so sexy what am i going to doo help help pass me more 100 dollar bills and fan letters to catch my river of tears

see this is what i'm walking about

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot
Hey Patton Oswalt eat a giant turd.

Vag Assault Weapon
Aug 12, 2014

Drunk & Ugly posted:

Nothing beats Ariana Grande's poo poo talking herself about being hotter than her own pictures then rushing to delete the tweet when people prove it was actually her the whole time

Drunk & Ugly
Feb 10, 2003

The Insect Court posted:

see this is what i'm walking about

why dont u walk right on out this thread then u bitch

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

Vag Assault Weapon posted:

Nothing beats Ariana Grande's poo poo talking herself about being hotter than her own pictures then rushing to delete the tweet when people prove it was actually her the whole time

lol did she really try to delete her tweets poo poo talking her own butt?

NurhacisUrn
Jul 18, 2013

All I can think about is your wife and a horse.
We are working on some SERIOUS SHIT in here.

Agrajag posted:

Yep. She had one less problem without them.

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?
My coffee warned me about it.

:nws: http://i.minus.com/ibaR3eFC85wkw3.gif :nws:

Panamaniac
Jun 18, 2007

HEROES NEVER DIE

Agrajag posted:

Wasn't really poo poo talking.
Just said hers was cuter.

CaptainHollywood
Feb 29, 2008

I am an awesome guy and I love to make out during shitty Hollywood horror movies. I am a trendwhore!

Galsia posted:

People always talk about how pretty she is but you'd have to be a paedophile to find that attractive.

drat, just found out I'm a paedophile. :smith:

LifeSizePotato
Mar 3, 2005

also victoria justice said "these are FAKE, knuckleheads" and then the leakers were like "oh yeah?" and released 30 other ones that were undeniable

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot
i still have to say nothing beats butt/balls sniffer cock slap girl, jessica brown findlay

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

Where is the vid ffs

Drunk & Ugly
Feb 10, 2003

Agrajag posted:

i still have to say nothing beats butt/balls sniffer cock slap girl, jessica brown findlay

im into smelling genitals too i wonder if she'd like me

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot
only if you make her beg for it first

Commie Lasorda
May 15, 2009

IT'S CLOBBERIN' TIME!

Add yakity sax so I can get hard to this thx :sax:

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien

Drunk & Ugly posted:

the smug "don't be a creep" would draw plenty of goon ire
u wrong

i mean more the comparison thing though

Drunk & Ugly
Feb 10, 2003

i wish i cared about starboobs or had a stronger libido cause this would be a great thread

Everyone seems so happy. ill still look out of curiosity though god drat it

Junkfist
Oct 7, 2004

FRIEND?

Pudding Huxtable posted:

Add yakity sax so I can get hard to this thx :sax:

No no I think Party All The Time is the better pick for this.

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Dick Fagballzson posted:

Patton Oswalt is a fag. Seriously, if you aren't the least bit curious about nude J Law and Kate Upton boobies pics, you must enjoy having sex with men. I bet if there were Zac Efron dick pics he'd be masturbating furiously himself.

I'm straight and I'd peep a Zac Efron dong shot

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008

Her publicist confirmed the pics though lol.

Also this tweet is still up

Crewmine
Apr 26, 2012
i love the bbc

Vag Assault Weapon
Aug 12, 2014

I've decided whatever celeb first comes out and denounces any of the idiotic "this is like rape" (or "this is like being beheaded apparently) I'm going to become a fan of and watch all their stuff in support

Please be a good celeb, please be a good celeb

Drunk & Ugly
Feb 10, 2003

vyst posted:

I'm straight and I'd peep a Zac Efron dong shot

id probably look at a dong shot just for, as karl pilkington would put it, a cheeky peek for comparison reasons

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

the media shames the hacking and the hackers, yet they are the ones constantly reminding the public that there are famous hairless oval office pics out there. and buttsniffing vids of some english woman on some show i've never watched

titillating garbage for ratings and click throughs.

NurhacisUrn
Jul 18, 2013

I've decided whatever celeb first comes out and denounces any of the idiotic "this is like rape" (or "this is like being beheaded apparently) I'm going to become a fan of and watch all their stuff in support

Please be a good celeb, please be a good celeb

Who was that one celeb that was like, "Merry XXXMas!" Because she gets it.

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?

Crewmine posted:

i love the bbc

so british.

Mouser..
Apr 1, 2010

NurhacisUrn posted:

Who was that one celeb that was like, "Merry XXXMas!" Because she gets it.

Becca Tobin

Explosive Tampons
Jul 9, 2014

Your days are gone!!!
did anyone post jennifer connelly pics yet

Marta Velasquez
Mar 9, 2013

Good thing I was feeling suicidal this morning...
Fallen Rib

Quickscope420dad posted:

People care because he's a celebrity. It's exactly the same/only reason people care about the leaked pics.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NurhacisUrn
Jul 18, 2013

Mouser.. posted:

Becca Tobin

Hm. Yet somehow she doesn't feel raped, beaten, sexually assaulted, and used as a jizz receptacle with her panties stuffed in her mouth and duct taped in? Because, from my understanding, fapping to these photos is literally the same as all that. Didn't she get the memo?

She sounds like a traitor to Lena Dunham I'm sure.

• Locked thread