Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.
Meh the fun is probably over. The original guy really blew it by not releasing everything because he was trying to get paid in Bitcoins haha.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

I'm pretty sure that brit girl that licked some b-hole can't just lol it off. Because America just watched you lick butt

wyoak
Feb 14, 2005

a glass case of emotion

Fallen Rib

NurhacisUrn posted:

Hm. Yet somehow she doesn't feel raped, beaten, sexually assaulted, and used as a jizz receptacle with her panties stuffed in her mouth and duct taped in? Because, from my understanding, fapping to these photos is literally the same as all that. Didn't she get the memo?

She sounds like a traitor to Lena Dunham I'm sure.

You are the worst poster

cis white male
Jul 5, 2014

i'm a fag i'm a lesbian
patton oswalt is cool as hell you failures

BigBoss
Jan 26, 2012

by Lowtax
*Sends "Don't look at non-consensual nudes, it's immoral, creepy, and a violation like rape" tweet from a phone made by slave labor in a factory where conditions are so bad people have killed themselves to escape the hellish environs.*

Musket
Mar 19, 2008

Vag Assault Weapon posted:

I've decided whatever celeb first comes out and denounces any of the idiotic "this is like rape" (or "this is like being beheaded apparently) I'm going to become a fan of and watch all their stuff in support

Please be a good celeb, please be a good celeb

poo poo out of luck bruh.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

The New Yorker

Nonsense fucked around with this message at 22:22 on Sep 2, 2014

NurhacisUrn
Jul 18, 2013

All I can think about is your wife and a horse.
We are working on some SERIOUS SHIT in here.

wyoak posted:

You are the worst poster

I thank you.

cis white male
Jul 5, 2014

i'm a fag i'm a lesbian
one of these ladies (don't remember which) simply tweeted something along the lines of "Geez, Merry XXXmas everybody" and now this whole thing is effectively over for her. smart move imo

Vag Assault Weapon
Aug 12, 2014

Musket posted:

poo poo out of luck bruh.

Denounces means to go against broseph, I said I'd be a fan of the first celeb who called what Lena is doing idiotic

I'm Crap
Aug 15, 2001

BigBoss posted:

*Sends "Don't look at non-consensual nudes, it's immoral, creepy, and a violation like rape" tweet from a phone made by slave labor in a factory where conditions are so bad people have killed themselves to escape the hellish environs.*

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008
http://on.mash.to/1sXMTvH

Lol

Accretionist
Nov 7, 2012
I BELIEVE IN STUPID CONSPIRACY THEORIES

BigBoss posted:

NurhacisUrn
Jul 18, 2013

Article posted:

So far more than $6,000 has been donated by Reddit users to the Prostate Cancer Foundation — despite the fact that the Prostate Cancer Foundation isn't actually listed as one of Jennifer Lawrence's supported charities.

Those guilt ridden rapist monsters. How dare they not give to JLaws Prada for Poors charity.

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

The REAL Goobusters posted:

Her publicist confirmed the pics though lol.

I don't think this happened.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

BigBoss posted:

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008

nooneofconsequence posted:

I don't think this happened.

Well I got that from a billboard article

Musket
Mar 19, 2008
I didnt ask to see these jlaw nudes, she raped me.

Vag Assault Weapon
Aug 12, 2014

This is the tweet she took down, she took it down when people were bombarding it with the reddit CSI photos showing it's her, then apparently waited a day and made new tweets saying the same thing

She dumb

Dely Apple
Apr 22, 2006

Sing me Spanish Techno

What does laughing monkey / nails being painted mean, in 21st century hieroglyphic

Bubble Bobby
Jan 28, 2005

Patton Oswalt is one of the ugliest unfunny faggots on the planet

NurhacisUrn
Jul 18, 2013

Dely Apple posted:

What does laughing monkey / nails being painted mean, in 21st century hieroglyphic

The laughing monkey is what runs the beleaguered treadmill that is Ariana's brain, and the nails being painted are obviously her favorite hobby.

That bitch sucks, I can thankfully and honestly say that not a personal gently caress was given about her leaked pics from me. I wanted Lea Michelle's, at least you can tell what she is saying when she sings.

Bug Bill Murray posted:

Patton Oswalt is one of the ugliest unfunny faggots on the planet

Second only to me. gently caress him, get off my throne motherfucker.

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

Well I got that from a billboard article

Perhaps you read it wrong.

http://www.billboard.com/articles/instagram/6236603/ariana-grande-responds-nude-photos-twitter

quote:

While Lawrence's publicist admitted the photos of the Oscar winner were real, Grande confirmed to Billboard that the alleged nude photos of her were fake.

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008

Dely Apple posted:

Do you even emoji bruh

🙌

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

you can already tell this by her music

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

Do you even emoji bruh

🙌

emo what?

Dely Apple
Apr 22, 2006

Sing me Spanish Techno

Do you even emoji bruh

🙌

Emoji blood types because Japan

🅾

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

I really like the idea of the challenge involved in the social engineering of celeb nudie pics. Say you had absolutely no leads, I'd imagine the place to start would be with the phone numbers of people who work for major talent agencies and the like fished from FB or linkedin. You'd probably have to move through a few people like rungs on a ladder, while redirecting around dead ends, until you were able to access someone powerful/famous.

If this weren't illegal, I would totally try to pull someone's poo poo, seems like a fun puzzle.

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012

NurhacisUrn posted:

Those guilt ridden rapist monsters. How dare they not give to JLaws Prada for Poors charity.

Jesus this is like 1 step away from "Why bother with this charity? It doesn't help starving kids"

Scapegoat
Sep 18, 2004
One thing I've wondered about this is it always the girl that has been hacked? Perhaps the boyfriend might have been an easier target in some cases.

Hazo
Dec 30, 2004

SCIENCE

Oops:

quote:

UPDATE, September, 2, 5:32 p.m. ET: The Prostate Cancer Foundation have shut down the charity page referenced below and released the following statement.

"A post appeared on Reddit late Monday afternoon, September 1, 2014. A Reddit user directed other Reddit users to make a donation to the Prostate Cancer Foundation without the Foundation’s knowledge. We would never condone raising funds for cancer research in this manner. Out of respect for everyone involved and in keeping with our own standards, we are returning all donations that resulted from this post."
loving :laffo:

bawk
Mar 31, 2013

the best thing about this thread so far has been seeing which people laughed and maybe jacked to tits and puss, and which people hate women and blame them for nudie pics being hacked/released

that and butt sniffing

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

Nonsense posted:

The New Yorker

lol

Dely Apple
Apr 22, 2006

Sing me Spanish Techno

lol at 4chan donations getting accepted but reddit giving a lot of money to cancer and getting rejected

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

Hazo posted:

Oops:

hahaha loving retards that charity clearly is a loving joke

Costello Jello
Oct 24, 2003

It had to start somewhere
Seems pretty dumb to return that money, it's not like it's from the gold teeth of holocaust victims. It's nerd money, take it and run.

big duck equals goose
Nov 7, 2006

by XyloJW
If a picture of my schlong/taint/balls was online I would be proud, own up to it, and be happy if people jacked off to pics of my wiener/nuts/rear end in a top hat.

Although, I am 600 pounds so it would be kind of confusing at first.

NurhacisUrn
Jul 18, 2013

Hazo posted:

Oops:

So they're doing such a great job in the fight against cancer they can turn away donations now? News to me.

Al Harrington
May 1, 2005

I used to be an adventurer like you, then I took an arrow in the eye
have the Rick Astley nudes leaked yet?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dely Apple
Apr 22, 2006

Sing me Spanish Techno

Al Harrington posted:

have the Rick Astley nudes leaked yet?

yeah here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wf3jzDb4H7o