Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Which version ya gettin?
This poll is closed.
Duck Hunt Dog 412 18.24%
Duck Hunt Dog 226 10.00%
Duck Hunt Dog 433 19.17%
Waluigi 1188 52.59%
Total: 2259 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Space T Rex
Sep 15, 2007

Your title was so old it used HTML which isn't even allowed in titles anymore what the hell

Endorph posted:

i really hope you get some sort of ID in with anyone mode in smash

even if it's just a four letter ID or w/e

GOKU

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

KRLN

ZenMasterBullshit
Nov 2, 2011

Restaurant de Nouvelles "À Table" Proudly Presents:
A Climactic Encounter Ending on 1 Negate and a Dream

PCLO

JesusLovesRonwell
Aug 12, 2004

I want to touch my Rosalina-sama all over~

<3<3<3

Excels posted:

They also made a Nintendo Monopoly that lists the Master Sword piece as "Zelda's Sword"

Only a virgin would have noticed this.

Countblanc
Apr 20, 2005

Help a hero out!
Hey guys, did you hear about how the Master Sword is called Zelda's Sword in Monopoly?

Ms. Unsmiley
Feb 13, 2012

i mean, this is what i use normally, but lowercase

Kinu Nishimura
Apr 24, 2008

SICK LOOT!

FRZA

Space T Rex
Sep 15, 2007

Your title was so old it used HTML which isn't even allowed in titles anymore what the hell

VGTA

RDLY

so much potential

HALO

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Endorph posted:

i really hope you get some sort of ID in with anyone mode in smash

even if it's just a four letter ID or w/e

Mario Kart 8 shows your name, why can't smash. i hated just seeing P1 P2 P3 P4 over everyone's head, it made them feel soulless.

Yeah, a tag would be nice. I want to know who I am smashing and who is smashing me.

Space T Rex
Sep 15, 2007

FART

JesusLovesRonwell
Aug 12, 2004

<3<3<3
gently caress

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

GENO

Raserys
Aug 22, 2011

IT'S YA BOY
RIDLEY

Wait, that's too big

LaserBaconMan
Jan 13, 2014
poo poo

Seriously though I hope today's pic is more than just menus. I doubt that will be the case though. :(

I'd honestly be surprised if Bowser Jr. doesn't get a trailer, especially with his whole Koopaling alts thing.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

They should make it so if you beat someone else, you get to assign their tag. I would be ZSS1 or something for awhile, but I could name somebody BUTT.

JesusLovesRonwell
Aug 12, 2004

<3<3<3
VRGN

HellCopter
Feb 9, 2012
College Slice
I don't know about you guys, but every console I ever play on has a HTLR in there.

sigher
Apr 22, 2008

My guiding Moonlight...

Countblanc posted:

Hey guys, did you hear about how the Master Sword is called Zelda's Sword in Monopoly?

Nope, too busy having sex to notice.

And why the hell are people only using 4 letters? Brawl increased that to 5. Maybe we'll get 6 this time.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

If they allow longer tags, everyone should be KYLESUX followed by a number.

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Sex, heh, I'd rather be gameing :cool:

Black Mage Knight
Jan 25, 2012

stop biting my cape
I hope there is 2v2's online so me and a friend can use the tags VIRGN and PATRL.

Space T Rex
Sep 15, 2007

Crusty19

Leadthumb posted:

Sex, heh, I'd rather be gameing :cool:

Ash Rose
Sep 3, 2011

Where is Megaman?

In queer, with us!

Countblanc posted:

Actually it's called pokey pokey panic in japan.

Excels
Mar 7, 2012

Your plastic pal who's fun to be with!
sex while smashing some bros

truly, the dream of champions.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

Excels posted:

"baby when i am in game called me by my main, jiggypuff"

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

Countblanc posted:

I can't believe that.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Excels posted:

quote:

Do you love to play Super Mario Brothers on the Classic Nintendo System? Do you like to get tagged from behind while you do it? This is the post for you then.

You must know your way around the game before we meet, must be open to anal sex, also able to fake an orgasm is a plus.

I will send you the address to a hotel and a room number. When you arrive the door will be open. Please come in close and lock the door and close the shades if they are still open. I will be in the bathroom and the door will be closed. Turn on the TV and the Nintendo. Remove all of your clothing. Turn off all lights in the room and kneel down on the bed so you are directly in the light of the TV. You need to be facing the TV with your butt in the air pointed toward the pillows on the bed.

Press the start button on the controller when you are ready. I will hear the sound and turn the light off in the bathroom and come out. You will not look directly at me, only look at the TV. When the first level starts I will begin to finger you and lick you. I will be using lots of lube as well.

When you reach the end of level one, make sure to trigger the fireworks. This is vital to the entire experience. I must hear the fireworks. When level 2 begins and Mario walks into the pipe, I will penetrate you. You may say things like, "MORE", "HARDER", "YES", "gently caress ME", but nothing else. I will continue having sex until the level ends. DO NOT take the secret level skip. If you die I will pull out and spank you until the level restarts.

When you reach the flag you must again trigger the fireworks, and also orgasm. I will pull out. When the 1-3 starts I will penetrate your rear end. You are allowed to say something like "OH GOD", "YES", OR "IT HURTS" no other conversation is allowed.

When level 1-4 starts I will alternate between holes as I see fit. You may beg me to cum inside or outside of you, depending on what you want. When boss falls and you reach the princess I will pull out and blow my load where you have convinced me I want too. You may then say something like "Thanks", "It was great", "I loved it", "Don't stop"

If I am impressed you may continue playing and I will continue to pleasure you. If I am not, I will turn the Nintendo Off and return to the bathroom. At this time you may clean your self with the towel that is beside the bed. Turn the lights on, redress yourself and leave.

I may come back out and talk to you as you dress but the conversation will most likely be short and revolve around scheduling another time to get together.

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

I play strip Smash Brothers with a set of supermodels, but because I am a filthy casual, the supermodels always win and keep all of their clothes on.

Countblanc
Apr 20, 2005

Help a hero out!

Bicyclops posted:

I play strip Smash Brothers with a set of supermodels, but because I am a filthy casual, the supermodels always win and keep all of their clothes on.

That pro gaming supermodel is my girlfriend, who I do not have sex with.

F. Lobot
Jul 6, 2010

I've never tried netplay but I managed to get PM running smoothly on Dolphin. Anyone want to try netplay a bit later?

This looks like auto-L-cancelling. Apparently you can also cancel into a sheild or run. I don't know yet if you can cancel into a jump, but you can jump out of sheild so...

...that would make the inputs for SHFFLing exactly the same. Replace L-cancel with shield, which is the same button, uhh... why?

Monicro
Oct 21, 2010

And you could feel his features in the air
A wide smile and perfect hair
He had complete control of the rising tides
And a medicine bag hanging at his side

In the flowing blue world of the death-dealing physician

why arent we all talking about this

Excels
Mar 7, 2012

Your plastic pal who's fun to be with!
patrick bateman's gaming tips

JesusLovesRonwell
Aug 12, 2004

<3<3<3

Excels posted:

My dream to have sex while posting three separate threads about Xenoblade Chronicles. No virgins here.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Monicro posted:

why arent we all talking about this

Seems pretty clear cut? Don't want to bring too much attention to it, in case somebody gets there before us.

TexMexFoodbaby
Sep 6, 2011

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
He eh yeah stay 'free.' Maybe of sex. But I gotta learn these frame traps.

Rudoku
Jun 15, 2003

Damn I need a drink...

Didn't a bunch of goons go to a Nevada brothel and play Smash Bros? I vaguely remember that.

whalestory
Feb 9, 2004

hey ya'll!

Pillbug

F. Lobot posted:

I've never tried netplay but I managed to get PM running smoothly on Dolphin. Anyone want to try netplay a bit later?

This looks like auto-L-cancelling. Apparently you can also cancel into a sheild or run. I don't know yet if you can cancel into a jump, but you can jump out of sheild so...

...that would make the inputs for SHFFLing exactly the same. Replace L-cancel with shield, which is the same button, uhh... why?

So wait in what situation would it not shorten the recovery from aerials? If shielding, running, or attacking "cancels" it, then does that just mean you'll only have lag if you just stand still doing nothing, i.e. there's just no more lag after landing really. Oops, and jumping I guess

fuepi
Feb 6, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
As a young, liberal, feminist male, I'm definitely going to make a self-insert mii and put him in a team battle against a group of level 9 Smash Sisters, taking great pleasure from watching the patriarchy get beaten and humiliated by powerful and independent women working together in harmony. I will particularly indulge in the irony of having Lucina penetrate "me" with the phallic symbol of the oppressive and violent male regime.

Countblanc
Apr 20, 2005

Help a hero out!

Devour or Fire posted:

As a young, liberal, feminist male, I'm definitely going to make a self-insert mii and put him in a team battle against a group of level 9 Smash Sisters, taking great pleasure from watching the patriarchy get beaten and humiliated by powerful and independent women working together in harmony. I will particularly indulge in the irony of having Lucina penetrate "me" with the phallic symbol of the oppressive and violent male regime.

Same, but leftist-maoist.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DrPaper
Aug 29, 2011

Devour or Fire posted:

im gonna make my mii marry samus and have her protect me from all the bad guys :blush:

• Locked thread