Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

Googled Greg Oden for curiosity's sake and holy poo poo that guy has a penis the size of my arm. totes not gay, promise.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cis white male
Jul 5, 2014

i'm a fag i'm a lesbian

Professor Shark posted:

This thread moves fast, has anything big happened since page 60?

kate uperton's boobbies

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot
nah this thread is about naked penis pics now

Party Next Door
Aug 2, 2014

by XyloJW
After analyzing the photos, I think J.laws came from different sources. Some were from her phone, but others were from somebody else's. I think those rumors about her working the casting couch are true. The Mckayla Maroney pics are probably illegal and so I wont comment on what I think about them. The real loser in all of this is Kate Upton. She built on smoke/mirrors and hiding her breast. Now that we have seen her unedited body from all angles it has become painfully apparent that this girl should have never become a model. She was one the ugliest and misshapen bodies I have ever seen on a woman. The mystique is gone, the dream is dead, the child is gone.

Decrepus
May 21, 2008

In the end, his dominion did not touch a single poster.

Pukestain Pal posted:

you put your nose into a butt and sniff

I just wanted to know who used their nose and not their tongue.

cis white male
Jul 5, 2014

i'm a fag i'm a lesbian

Agrajag posted:

nah this thread is about naked penis pics now

:nws:In case anyone needed to see the pics of Jeff Goldblum and his 13cm penis discused earlier in da thread:nws:

cis white male
Jul 5, 2014

i'm a fag i'm a lesbian

Party Next Door posted:

After analyzing the photos, I think J.laws came from different sources. Some were from her phone, but others were from somebody else's. I think those rumors about her working the casting couch are true. The Mckayla Maroney pics are probably illegal and so I wont comment on what I think about them. The real loser in all of this is Kate Upton. She built on smoke/mirrors and hiding her breast. Now that we have seen her unedited body from all angles it has become painfully apparent that this girl should have never become a model. She was one the ugliest and misshapen bodies I have ever seen on a woman. The mystique is gone, the dream is dead, the child is gone.

you are such a goddamn idiot

vxsarin
Oct 29, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT MY AP WIRE PHOTOS

Party Next Door posted:

Apainfully apparent that this girl should have never become a model. She was one the ugliest and misshapen bodies I have ever seen on a woman.

Many models are picked just for that reason since it makes them memorable.

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax

Frostwerks posted:

Maybe Jeff Greene accidentally leaked the photos.

Larry david makes an innapropriate off hand comment to a young starlet and that's how the house of card falls, Susie acts like a shrieking hebrew harpy, throws larry out of her house

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Medium Cool posted:

lol if you regularly read tmz

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

all that sand in her vajayjay ain't gonna feel too nice

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Quarex posted:

To automatically make her argument that by merely being unattractive a woman will be seen as lesser than other women and attacked for it. I mean, it is such next-level trolling that the scrublords in this thread cannot even realize how readily they fall for it.

:argh: CURSE YOU LENA!!! :argh:

cis white male
Jul 5, 2014

i'm a fag i'm a lesbian

Agrajag posted:

all that sand 13cm of goldblum in her vajayjay ain't gonna feel too nice

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax

Agrajag posted:

all that sand in her vajayjay ain't gonna feel too nice

it is his kink and it's also his birthday and she is a generous lover so who are you to judge

Fog Tripper
Mar 3, 2008

by Smythe
Lena Headey?

Ohwhatisthatgdjbdibsibxjx :vomit:

Party Next Door
Aug 2, 2014

by XyloJW

Pukestain Pal posted:

Many models are picked just for that reason since it makes them memorable.

? Can you give some examples. I cant think of another high profile model who's body is as misshapen and haphazard as hers.

Fog Tripper
Mar 3, 2008

by Smythe

Party Next Door posted:

? Can you give some examples. I cant think of another high profile model who's body is as misshapen and haphazard as hers.

if there were many like her it wouldnt quite be memorable, now would it?

cis white male
Jul 5, 2014

i'm a fag i'm a lesbian

Party Next Door posted:

she's beautiful you swine

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Decrepus posted:

I just wanted to know who used their nose and not their tongue.

Jessica Findlay wanted to smell her boyfriends rear end in a top hat but he denied her then smacked her in the face with his dick

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot
what is this the 90's? it loving common knowledge that all those pics you see in mags are photoshopped to hell

Decrepus
May 21, 2008

In the end, his dominion did not touch a single poster.

SaltLick posted:

Jessica Findlay wanted to smell her boyfriends rear end in a top hat but he denied her then smacked her in the face with his dick

I got asked "why do guys do that?" when I hit a girl in the face once but I just kept doing it and I didn't even have a reason.

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

SaltLick posted:

she still took a deep sniff

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

What is 13 cm In America?

vxsarin
Oct 29, 2004

Party Next Door posted:

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time

The Bananana posted:

What is 13 cm In America?

.025 rods

Afro Doug
Aug 10, 2007

has anyone posted jemifer lawreance teats an posse yet?

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.
Jesus Christ, Mckayla Maroney shouldn't and won't be charged with anything you loving retards.

I can't even tell if this thread is joking anymore.

Fog Tripper
Mar 3, 2008

by Smythe

what's the conversion to couches?

cis white male
Jul 5, 2014

i'm a fag i'm a lesbian

Decrepus posted:

I got asked "why do guys do that?" when I hit a girl in the face once but I just kept doing it and I didn't even have a reason.

he was using his peen like a divining rod to find the treasue

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time

Fog Tripper posted:

what's the conversion to couches?

It would take 15 Jeff Goldblum dongs to span the average couch.

vxsarin
Oct 29, 2004

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

Jesus Christ, Mckayla Maroney shouldn't and won't be charged with anything you loving retards.

the same scenario has happened before....

ZombieParts
Jul 18, 2009

ASK ME ABOUT VISITING PROSTITUTES IN CHINA AND FEELING NO SHAME. MY FRIEND IS SERIOUSLY THE (PATHETIC) YODA OF PAYING WOMEN TO TOUCH HIS (AND MY) DICK. THEY WOULDN'T DO IT OTHERWISE.

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

I can't even tell if this thread is joking anymore.

lol

cis white male
Jul 5, 2014

i'm a fag i'm a lesbian
it's 5.1 inches friends

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Nudes are people my friends

Party Next Door
Aug 2, 2014

by XyloJW

That albino guy is fine. The black girl is just standard fat. KU body is just weird. She's like a pale sponge, with to bags of sand stapled to the front.

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

cis white male posted:

it's 5.1 inches friends

whats that in litres?

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

Party Next Door posted:

That albino guy is fine. The black girl is just standard fat. KU body is just weird. She's like a pale sponge, with to bags of sand stapled to the front.

lol that isn't average fat that is loving obese

vxsarin
Oct 29, 2004

Party Next Door posted:

they were comedy options, but if you watch any fashion week runway show most of the models have a fairly unique look. otherwise any tall/attractive girl could be a model.

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.

Pukestain Pal posted:

the same scenario has happened before....

I know, to poor teenagers in bumfuck nowhere America. Not America's sweetheart.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rejutka
May 28, 2004

by zen death robot

Nonsense posted:

Nudes are people my friends

Not when you have seen their hacked nudey photos. We have stolen their souls and they are naught but homunculi now.

• Locked thread