Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
im a girl btw
Jan 15, 2004

BlueChocolate posted:

i stand for what a believe in :colbert:

but only if i can do it without having to leave my house, or even my seat

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ZombieParts
Jul 18, 2009

ASK ME ABOUT VISITING PROSTITUTES IN CHINA AND FEELING NO SHAME. MY FRIEND IS SERIOUSLY THE (PATHETIC) YODA OF PAYING WOMEN TO TOUCH HIS (AND MY) DICK. THEY WOULDN'T DO IT OTHERWISE.

im a girl btw posted:

seriously though if the nude pics didn't exist in the first place they never would have been leaked so who is really to blame here hmmm?

i blame the rape

AAB
Nov 5, 2010

Pukestain Pal posted:

$5 large pizzas?

2 for 1 deals galore

vxsarin
Oct 29, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT MY AP WIRE PHOTOS

AAB posted:

2 for 1 deals galore

that's something he can get behind

#rapeculture #pizzarape #pizzabutt

AAB
Nov 5, 2010

jammin up that pepperoni stick

vxsarin
Oct 29, 2004

AAB posted:

jammin up that pepperoni stick

and cheesesticks. the fat acts quicker anally

BlueChocolate
Jan 4, 2014

Pukestain Pal posted:

$5 large pizzas?

i'm all about nonviolence and i don't personally attack people because it's against my morals

i can see that i riled you and your friends up a bit because you just expected everyone to go along with slut shaming these woman and when someone came along and called you out on it, it hurt you badly

vxsarin
Oct 29, 2004

BlueChocolate posted:

i'm all about nonviolence and i don't personally attack people because it's against my morals

i can see that i riled you and your friends up a bit because you just expected everyone to go along with slut shaming these woman and when someone came along and called you out on it, it hurt you badly

who is shaming? we are celebrating!

is it you who feels they are slutty for doing it? you seem to be the only one with a problem with it all.

AAB
Nov 5, 2010

thats a spicy meat ball!

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot
someone's mad about something

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011
Duggar Fan Club Superstar #1 LOL
money can buy happiness, lawyers and boy/girlfriends.

and lena dunham's twitter "rage".

thanks for everything, thefappening

Sexgun Rasputin
May 5, 2013

by Ralp

(and can't post for 668 days!)

how about that goldblum dick eh

kinda small imo

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

^^^^^i dont care if his dick retracts inside of his body to form a vagina he is still amazing and his dick is big in my heart

you know what im loving mad about? those jlaw videos. why aint they out? motherfucker has a god drat folder full of videos of her doing all kinds of poo poo bout to be busted by the loving plutocrat-subsidized FBI release that poo poo you are MAX hosed dude

you even released CP because youre dumb as poo poo

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot

lol

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot
edit: wrong thread

BlueChocolate
Jan 4, 2014

Pukestain Pal posted:

who is shaming? we are celebrating!

is it you who feels they are slutty for doing it? you seem to be the only one with a problem with it all.

i'm flattered that you would think i'm a knight but the honor is too great for me

i do have a problem with men who don't respect women like yourself and others in this thread

NurhacisUrn
Jul 18, 2013

All I can think about is your wife and a horse.
We are working on some SERIOUS SHIT in here.

Sexgun Rasputin posted:

how about that goldblum dick eh

kinda small imo

I thought he looked like a caring, giving, and inventive lover. Jeff Goldblum all goddamn day.

Blistex
Oct 30, 2003

Macho Business
Donkey Wrestler
more dumps

:nws: http://imgur.com/a/HOY7F :nws:

BLARGHLE
Oct 2, 2013

But I want something good
to die for
To make it beautiful to live.
Yams Fan

BlueChocolate posted:

I haven't seen any slut shaming, except by you and your pussy defense league compatriots. We're just enjoying some nice, high class t&a from some women who are held up as the ideal of beauty in our society.

In fact, I think I might respect some of these ladies a little more now, if "respect" is the proper word for it...

Tuxedo Gin
May 21, 2003

Classy.

BlueChocolate posted:

i'm flattered that you would think i'm a knight but the honor is too great for me

i do have a problem with men who don't respect women like yourself and others in this thread

i respect women and their rockin naked bodies

im a girl btw
Jan 15, 2004

BlueChocolate posted:

lol

vxsarin
Oct 29, 2004

BlueChocolate posted:

I respect decision their to put their nude photos and videos on the internet.

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

BlueChocolate posted:

i come back thinking it was the second 50th cumming of The Fappening only to realize it's heffer flipping his poo poo again.

oh look at this soiled tissue i have in my hand and the open video of butt sniffer mc balls licker.

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot
katness

vxsarin
Oct 29, 2004

Agrajag posted:

heffer flipping his poo poo again.

nah, just dreaming of flipping pizzas

BlueChocolate
Jan 4, 2014

Pukestain Pal posted:

I respect decision their to put their nude photos and videos on the internet.

aka rapeculture

let's blame the victims

vxsarin
Oct 29, 2004

BlueChocolate posted:

aka rapeculture

let's blame the victims

the only victims here are the public not getting the videos

Sexgun Rasputin
May 5, 2013

by Ralp

i love jeff goldbum but in my mind's eye he always had a big swinging dong

Stoic Commie
Aug 29, 2005

by XyloJW
i love booties

Sexgun Rasputin
May 5, 2013

by Ralp

like 6" flaccid at least

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot
the icloud is basically public property, some anime marxists might even argue its state property & to be used for the good, of the ppl

BlueChocolate
Jan 4, 2014

Pukestain Pal posted:

rapist

NurhacisUrn
Jul 18, 2013

All I can think about is your wife and a horse.
We are working on some SERIOUS SHIT in here.

Pukestain Pal posted:

vxsarin
Oct 29, 2004

gently caress the ROW posted:

the icloud is basically public property, some anime marxists might even argue its state property & to be used for the good, of the ppl

perhaps an apple employee releasing them for the good of society

vxsarin
Oct 29, 2004

looking at photos is literally rape

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

i just raped j.beezy for the 20th time, oops. we of the fappening are still owed the vids.

VVV it's latin for rape

Sexgun Rasputin
May 5, 2013

by Ralp

i remember fappin to that butt in the ariana grande folder like 3 years ago i'm callin fake tho i know not wtf ariana grande is

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

i dont care about any of this until they release nudes of that girl from math class i was obsessed with in 10th grade

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

i prefer the term avid masturbator

• Locked thread