Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Al Harrington
May 1, 2005

I used to be an adventurer like you, then I took an arrow in the eye
i'm not reading all this poo poo, is anything new?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax
she's dead jim

bawk
Mar 31, 2013

Al Harrington posted:

Yes, a bunch of new things, too many to tell so you need to read the thread.

Wade through the poo poo to get to the gold

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax

The Insect Court posted:

the creepy bit is the people obsessively making posts about how they're jacking to stolen photos of celebrities because there's so much seething resentment and anger because they're mostly pockmarked losers who have responded to years of real or imagined rejection by successful attractive women by becoming creepy assholes who think that in posting about how many boxes of tissues and lotion they've gone through hunched over in a dark room lit only by the blue-tinged glow of a monitor they've won some sort of great victory over said celebrities while in reality six months from now everybody but the loser weirdos will have forgotten about this yet they'll still be loser weirdos while the wealthy successful attractive women they're so angry/horny at will still be those things

good job owning those losers.

ZombieParts
Jul 18, 2009

ASK ME ABOUT VISITING PROSTITUTES IN CHINA AND FEELING NO SHAME. MY FRIEND IS SERIOUSLY THE (PATHETIC) YODA OF PAYING WOMEN TO TOUCH HIS (AND MY) DICK. THEY WOULDN'T DO IT OTHERWISE.

site posted:

I'm so glad Vox exists now, I just got schooled on what 4chan is. Did you know SA was involved?! Click here to find out more!!!

http://www.vox.com/2014/9/2/6096815/4chan-explainer-questions

they basically give a step by step on all the places you can see the leaked photos and then say "but you should go there" lol

Mulva
Sep 13, 2011
It's about time for my once per decade ban for being a consistently terrible poster.

Al Harrington posted:

There hasn't been a funny post in this thread, and if you care about the naked pictures there hasn't been any new ones since the original dump. I still fully expect this to get another 200 pages, somehow.

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot
i made like 4jokes you ungrateful piece of poo poo

Kevyn
Mar 5, 2003

I just want to smile. Just once. I'd like to just, one time, go to Disney World and smile like the other boys and girls.

tacodaemon posted:

Kate Upton's from Michigan though so she presumably grew up thinking the top players on the Tigers were a really big deal
:getin:

Calvin Johnson Jr.
Dec 8, 2009

first pic i must compulsively masturbate to

porkchop_express
May 27, 2004

texaholic posted:

Here I found a news article from BETAnews by Brain Fagioli

http://betanews.com/2014/09/01/the-fappening-is-more-than-just-nude-celebrity-pics-can-we-trust-apples-icloud/

\

Would totally give this guy a swirly if I meet him in real life. Alpha male 4 life.

I enjoyed the term the fappening

"there can be only cum"

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot

signal boosting this [X] Goku

Terror Sweat
Mar 15, 2009

Al Harrington posted:

There's been like 8 new celebs released, go check it out

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Nien
Apr 29, 2013

Calvin Johnson Jr.
Dec 8, 2009
ive been emailing jlaws agent for loving hours trying to get consent to look at her nude but still no reply :(

porkchop_express
May 27, 2004

death .cab for qt posted:

Yes, a bunch of new things, too many to tell so you need to read the thread.

Wade through the poo poo to get to the gold

wtf how am i supposed to read all this and all the zoe cucking thread? so much shitpostng gimme the gold baby

vxsarin
Oct 29, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT MY AP WIRE PHOTOS

Calvin Johnson Jr. posted:

ive been emailing jlaws agent for loving hours trying to get consent to look at her nude but still no reply :(

silence (much like roofies) always means yes

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot
goku katness is all you need to know from this thread, the rest of which is fucktarded

bawk
Mar 31, 2013

porkchop_express posted:

wtf how am i supposed to read all this and all the zoe cucking thread? so much shitpostng gimme the gold baby

you must earn the nudes, you must scale the cliff of poo and meditate on all that you scraped under your fingernails on the climb up

then, you can see the baps

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot
sorry to describe the easrlier, poo poo bird discussions, as fucktarded. That was over privileged and we have to remember thats some peoples whole lives - they're fucktarded. The entire time. So they can't help posting that way :unsmith:

porkchop_express
May 27, 2004

The Rage posted:

wanna see more of jgolds sand gf, those were some rockin' titties

USER WAS CONVICTED OF RAPE FOR THIS POST

i tried to click this i must admit

porkchop_express
May 27, 2004

death .cab for qt posted:

you must earn the nudes, you must scale the cliff of poo and meditate on all that you scraped under your fingernails on the climb up

then, you can see the baps

i am merely a grasshopper but i will learn the way of the fappening

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!
I'm really normal and cool and play sports and I'm jackin the gently caress offa my dick right now to some nude girls

Dead Precedents
May 5, 2005

Precedents come and go, but death goes on forever.

a Loving Dog posted:

I'm really normal and cool and play sports and I'm jackin the gently caress offa my dick right now to some nude girls

Is it rape if I jack to you jackin' to it?

Bubble Bobby
Jan 28, 2005
Close this thread until new pics/videos are released

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

Bug Bill Murray posted:

Close this thread until new pics/videos are released

You having to read through all this just to see if more creepshots have been released makes keeping it open worth it.

Grandmaster.flv
Jun 24, 2011

ZombieParts posted:

i wonder if kirsten dunst willingly donated her pics to the pile so people would remember she still exists

nudes of billy corgan have just been leaked

Nut to Butt
Apr 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
this was such a bonus to labor day weekend

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

origami posted:

nudes of billy corgan have just been leaked

u think his balls are as bald as his head

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

ZombieParts posted:

i wonder if kirsten dunst willingly donated her pics to the pile so people would remember she still exists

lol. last movie i saw her in was honestly Spiderman 2 or Eternal sunshine from the spotless mind. either way, drat that's awhile ago for her to be in nothing

porkchop_express
May 27, 2004
fapping to some nude selfies just like grandma used to make from scratch and let cool on the windowsill

SSJ_naruto_2003
Oct 12, 2012

Is it rape if you ask the picture for consent first?

porkchop_express
May 27, 2004

would

SSJ_naruto_2003
Oct 12, 2012

GreyPowerVan posted:

Is it rape if you ask the picture for consent first?

Guys please! This is a serious! question, i don't want to be a rapist

e: but i will if i have to,

e2: but only for katniss

e3: and kate upton

Vag Assault Weapon
Aug 12, 2014

I no longer wish to be associated with this post or anyone's rapist actions via quoting me

Vag Assault Weapon fucked around with this message at 09:33 on Sep 3, 2014

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Vag Assault Weapon posted:

http://vipergirls.to/threads/696196 :nws:

Working link to most confirmed pictures on Tonganese servers so unlikely to get taken down soon if at all

annd this includes mckayla

vxsarin
Oct 29, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT MY AP WIRE PHOTOS

Bobnumerotres posted:

ENJOY JAIL

bunky
Aug 29, 2004

Bobnumerotres posted:

thanks for checking it out for us pervo

Calvin Johnson Jr.
Dec 8, 2009
thers probably one dude hyped up on meth that hasnt slept until these leaked and is jacking it RIGHT NOW and has been for, like, ever

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

But really that poster was probably sarcastic and you'll hate it.

• Locked thread