Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot

VJeff posted:

http://www.igf.com/05sponsors.html

Oh hey does something seem weird about this?

Guess somebody doesn't want big bad 4chan tattling to their sponsors!

haha wow

#wow

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tobias Grant
May 16, 2009

Lucky for you, I'm a dog lover.

Sudden Loud Noise posted:

Are we talking Monday Night Raw trending huge, or Throwback Thursday huge?

IT'S GOING ALL THE WAY TO WRESTLEMANIA! :getin:

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax

:agreed:

Sudden Loud Noise
Feb 18, 2007

gently caress the ROW posted:

I'm talking epic, like 6 indie game devs at the pizza hut epic

It's their favorite place to congregate. They are able to pretend that all the grease covering their bodies is from the pizza.

Also, they consider the activity place mats to be video games.

Top Bunk Wanker
Jan 31, 2005

Top Trump Anger

SunAndSpring posted:

I'm pretty sure if you dye your hair and it's not a normal color, you've got deep seated issues and are probably insufferable to be around.

Neon dyed hair is girl fedoras.

The Landstander
Apr 20, 2004

I stand on land.

Sudden Loud Noise posted:

Are we talking Monday Night Raw trending huge

#NotYourShield

Setzer Gabbiani
Oct 13, 2004

Tobias Grant posted:

There's a new hashtag going on twitter called #notyourshield

It's beautiful. :allears:

The biggest source of outrage over #notyourshield sounds like a goonette weird twitter expat

blainestereo
Jan 16, 2013

VJeff posted:

http://www.igf.com/05sponsors.html

Oh hey does something seem weird about this?

Guess somebody doesn't want big bad 4chan tattling to their sponsors!

So now IGF sponsors can be pissed because of cucking AND because IGF fails to mention any of them on their site?

Seems like a smart PR move, well done!

Forums Barber
Jan 5, 2011
meanwhile, the front page has a 'wacky' article about how this is totally a bunch of neckbeards angry about nothing, lol.

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot

Setzer Gabbiani posted:

The biggest source of outrage over #notyourshield sounds like a goonette weird twitter expat

more like fluberette :devil:

BlueChocolate
Jan 4, 2014

EugeneJ posted:

I'm assuming Zoe was raped by her father or something, hence why she ran away as a teenager to bang thousands of men.

speaking from experience?

Fauxtool
Oct 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

BlueChocolate posted:

thats what "expert" psychiatrist and expert pigeonholer Dr. Drew from TV has taught me.

Jerry Steinfeld
Dec 25, 2012

BlueChocolate posted:

hey BUD id take being a sex addict over being a kissless virgin like oyu anyday

EA Sports
Feb 10, 2007

by Azathoth
honestly ive been fwb with a bpd girl and she claimed to have been, however she was also a compulsive pathological liar.

she also hosed myriads of dif dudes every weekend.

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot

EA Sports posted:

honestly ive been fwb with a bpd girl and she claimed to have been, however she was also a compulsive pathological liar.

Go on

limaCAT
Dec 22, 2007

il pistone e male
Slippery Tilde

Paladinus posted:

Isn't Gone Home only 20 dollars? Patreon money should be enough.

Jesus Christ, is that real? And people said that MGS5 Ground Zeroes was an overpriced demo :argh:

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot

twitter posted:

Confession: I prefer to play as a female character. I feel like it makes the story that much more entertaining and fun. #GamerGate

Its a win win here for the late night crowd on twitter

Tobias Grant
May 16, 2009

Notyourshield is trending in the US now. The tweets that got it trending were mocking it.

It just gets better and better. :allears:

Terror Sweat
Mar 15, 2009

Setzer Gabbiani posted:

Are any of these assholes not white? Except for that nazi guy of course

EA Sports
Feb 10, 2007

by Azathoth

lol i posted about her alot, but she'd literally go get hosed up on drugs and dudes, come home still horny, have sex with me where i get to use my penises evolutionary function of scooping out other dudes spunk. it was such a cool contrast for me being a shut in and being a part of that. ill let u smell my donger for free.

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot
if there's one thing i'm going to take seriously today, and tomorrow, its the @a_girl_irl twitter account. this is all very real - to any of you following at home, it sounds absurd, but its insanely real online

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot

EA Sports posted:

lol i posted about her alot, but she'd literally go get hosed up on drugs and dudes, come home still horny, have sex with me where i get to use my penises evolutionary function of scooping out other dudes spunk. it was such a cool contrast for me being a shut in and being a part of that. ill let u smell my donger for free.

come on man

Jerry Steinfeld
Dec 25, 2012

EA Sports posted:

sucks that you're enough of a sad oval office to sit around and take that LMAO

Skunny Wundy
Jul 9, 2012

are there any hot new updates to this or are you dorks still talking about a month ago

BlueChocolate
Jan 4, 2014

EA Sports posted:

that's every cuck's dream, you should be proud

Clitch
Feb 26, 2002

I lived through
Donald Trump's presidency
and all I got was
this lousy virus

Setzer Gabbiani posted:

This loon has written over 38,000 tweets. That is a tweet every minute for 26 days.

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot
there's some hilarious tweets all around and these profiles... its like they're gold let me just paste one:

quote:

Student. Freelance writer. Non-binary feminist, use they/them pronouns. Lit & poli sci undergrad tweeting about life and social justice!

quote:

Follow us to spread awareness of cyberbullying. We act as a vaccine against hate because we inform people to stop the spread of hate.

quote:

Aussie Gamer, and proud of it

quote:

I have nothing against them, but tabletop games aren't video games.
:lol:

BlueChocolate
Jan 4, 2014

Jerry Steinfeld posted:

hey BUD id take being a sex addict over being a kissless virgin like oyu anyday

i'm not anymore thanks to your mom

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot

BlueChocolate posted:

i'm not anymore thanks to your mom

gently caress off BlueChocolate

BlueChocolate
Jan 4, 2014

gently caress off BlueChocolate

why you stalking my posts?

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot

BlueChocolate posted:

why you stalking my posts?

gently caress off from this thread BlueChocolate you dumb piece of poo poo

blainestereo
Jan 16, 2013

there's some hilarious tweets all around and these profiles... its like they're gold let me just paste one:

Lol she is literally Femperor Ferdinand the First

fisting by many
Dec 25, 2009

EA Sports posted:

i think i know the same girl

Rad Tad
Jul 2, 2014

so what have the other members of good charlotte been doing?

Setzer Gabbiani
Oct 13, 2004

quote:

Aussie Gamer, and proud of it

Probably auspol

BlueChocolate
Jan 4, 2014

gently caress off from this thread BlueChocolate you dumb piece of poo poo

crawl back to where the sun don't shine dear one

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot
I saw bluechocolate in the Katness thread and he is a huge fuckin SJW homo that won't even paste one funny tweet

EA Sports
Feb 10, 2007

by Azathoth
was this posted in here yet?

Tobias Grant
May 16, 2009

EA Sports posted:

was this posted in here yet?

He actually gained like a 1000 followers after that, and ended up releasing a game for free as thanks.

it's a fun little arcade game, actually. plays kind of like Smash TV.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Landstander
Apr 20, 2004

I stand on land.

Clitch posted:

This loon has written over 38,000 tweets. That is a tweet every minute for 26 days.

A lot of the SJW types have shitloads of tweets, but #tcot (tea party people) people are actually worse probably. Basically 'online activists' tweet a whole lot. I think this guy is the "winner", 297 tweets a day on average. For 6 years.

Ethics disclaimer that I have a lot of posts on this forum and have no authority to judge.

The Landstander fucked around with this message at 08:41 on Sep 3, 2014

• Locked thread