Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Archer666 posted:

You forgot the glorious finale!

"Please think like a child, like I am doing tia"

I'd think that Anita has cooties and Zoe lets boys kiss her for sweets.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FrostedButts
Dec 30, 2011

Archer666 posted:

You forgot the glorious finale!

"Please think like a child, like I am doing tia"

"The adult in me says that video games are overrated and polluted by a corrupted air of political correctness in an overly sensitive society."
"But the kid in me just says girls are gross!"

Slanderer
May 6, 2007

FAROOQ posted:

you irl:

it's still really funny that you registered a new account just for this thread like a sad nerd lol

BottledBodhisvata
Jul 26, 2013

by Lowtax

Yeah the Virgin Mary is a loving misogynistic caricature.

Oh wait sorry we were talking about science fiction.

...the Virgin Mary is a loving misogynistic caricature!?

EDIT: Go back further you loving hack, what about Greek myth? What about Athena being born from Zeus's head, that's a mystical pregnancy but...

"Yes, it is true that some of us are able to have babies, but that doesn't mean you can abuse that for the sake of your story." --Anita Sarkeesian.

She's really more important to gaming than John Carmack?

"The Mystical Pregnancy is another sexist...that exploits women..."

Oh and she brings up Planned Parenthood and...WAIT how is pregnancy and birth DEGRADING women's bodies?

"Maybe you should stop writing pregnancy all together until you can write it with dignity" uggggggh

BottledBodhisvata fucked around with this message at 15:49 on Sep 3, 2014

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

I wonder what they thought of the movie Junior.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Sudden Loud Noise posted:

I blame the koopalings. They control all the coins...

Today we're going to discuss another antisemitic trope called Fantasy Jews (or Space Jews, depending on the setting). In many video games trolls, goblins or big-nosed creatures from outer space often take the role of Jews in real world. They might control banks, have Exodus, Holocaust, diaspora-like events in their history, they can be loathed by other races, they may even have a 'crazy' religion that all other 'rational' characters find bizarre, if somewhat endearing. This approach either outright mirrors existing antisemitic conspiracy theories or devaluates real-life hardships of Jewish people.

Hayburner
Jan 29, 2005

hi

war is hell

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time
The great thing about mystical pregnancies is they can happen to male characters to. For example Unexpected from Star Trek: Enterprise.

big duck equals goose
Nov 7, 2006

by XyloJW
Wario, the ultimate Jew?? Please like and subscribe for more shocking and eye-opening material like this!

BottledBodhisvata
Jul 26, 2013

by Lowtax
Why does Anita always have such lovely sound quality in her videos, it's like the microphone is just a few feet too far away, how much money did this poo poo cost?

Also this is kind of funny:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wefi-FWdQiU

So in this video she says that men are taught to express fake emotions and should instead express real ones...but the real emotions of anger and resentment they are feeling regarding her videos are evil, right? Isn't that a catch-22?

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

big duck equals goose posted:

Wario, the ultimate Jew?? Please like and subscribe for more shocking and eye-opening material like this!

Please, respect the dead.

http://thatguywiththeglasses.wikia.com/wiki/JewWario

Simstim
Mar 16, 2005

You just gave me a great idea buddy.

Hayburner posted:

war is hell

and so are carbs, apparently

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

BottledBodhisvata posted:

Yeah the Virgin Mary is a loving misogynistic caricature.

Oh wait sorry we were talking about science fiction.

...the Virgin Mary is a loving misogynistic caricature!?

EDIT: Go back further you loving hack, what about Greek myth? What about Athena being born from Zeus's head, that's a mystical pregnancy but...

"Yes, it is true that some of us are able to have babies, but that doesn't mean you can abuse that for the sake of your story." --Anita Sarkeesian.

She's really more important to gaming than John Carmack?

"The Mystical Pregnancy is another sexist...that exploits women..."

Oh and she brings up Planned Parenthood and...WAIT how is pregnancy and birth DEGRADING women's bodies?

"Maybe you should stop writing pregnancy all together until you can write it with dignity" uggggggh

Lol all I can imagine reading this post is one of those looney toon style angry little men in suits stomping their feet while walking back and forth, shouting unintelligibly while flailing their fists in the air

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

BottledBodhisvata posted:

Why does Anita always have such lovely sound quality in her videos, it's like the microphone is just a few feet too far away, how much money did this poo poo cost?

Those videos are from before the kickstarter, so they are free.

Radical
Apr 6, 2011

realtalk: there should be more male pregnancy in vgames. thats extremely my poo poo

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Radical posted:

realtalk: there should be more male pregnancy in vgames. thats extremely my poo poo

Would you like it to involve caste-like societies and wolf penises?

FrostedButts
Dec 30, 2011

Paladinus posted:

I'd think that Anita has cooties and Zoe lets boys kiss her for sweets.

Boy 1: Hey! Why does Zoe have all the candy? Did you give her some of mine?
Boy 2: She deserves it. Zoe is the best at eating candy and we should share.
Boy 1: She's not even eating right. She spits the gum out after two chews. That's wasteful.
Boy 2: Look, I don't expect you to understand being six months younger than me, but Zoe is a really cool person.
Boy 1: You're just saying that because you get to kiss her. Blech!
Boy 2: I have not! And even if I were, that's none of you beeswax.
Boy 1: But you're giving her all the candy you were supposed to share with everyone else.
Boy 2: Hey, you have no idea how hard it is being a girl on this male-dominated playground. You're just attacking her because she has cooties which, by the way, she's assured me is just rumors.
Boy 1: But the only reason she got all that candy was because she kisses you.
Boy 2: That's beside the point entirely. Why are you attacking her just because she has more candy than you?
Boy 1: Because she got it by giving out kisses! I can't do that because I'm a boy and it's weird kissing other boys.
Boy 2: There you go again. Attacking her just because she's a girl. I'm going to tell on you to the teacher so you'll go to detention. Maybe that'll teach you to respect girls and grow up.

FrostedButts fucked around with this message at 15:59 on Sep 3, 2014

InsanityIsCrazy
Jan 25, 2003

by Lowtax

Radical posted:

Behold: http://www.kongregate.com/games/rete/dont-poo poo-your-pants

Radical
Apr 6, 2011

Paladinus posted:

Would you like it to involve caste-like societies and wolf penises?

more than anything

Julien Sorel
Jan 27, 2006

Voted Worst Marksman of 1830
zeus gave birth from his thigh. so that's pretty cool.

#yesalljoves

big duck equals goose
Nov 7, 2006

by XyloJW

FrostedButts posted:

Boy 1: Hey! Why does Zoe have all the candy? Did you give her some of mine?
Boy 2: She deserves it. Zoe is the best at eating candy and we should share.
Boy 1: She's not even eating right. She spits the gum out after two chews. That's wasteful.
Boy 2: Look, I don't expect you to understand being six months younger than me, but Zoe is a really cool person.
Boy 1: You're just saying that because she kisses you. Blech!
Boy 2: I have not! And even if I were, that's none of you beeswax.
Boy 1: But you're giving her all the candy you were supposed to share with everyone else.
Boy 2: Hey, you have no idea how hard it is being a girl on this male-dominated playground. You're just attacking her because she has cooties which, by the way, she's assured me is just rumors.
Boy 1: But the only reason she got all that candy was because she kisses you.
Boy 2: That's beside the point entirely. Why are you attacking her just because she has more candy than you?
Boy 1: Because she got it by giving out kisses! I can't do that because I'm a boy and it's weird kissing other boys.
Boy 2: There you go again. Attacking her just because she's a girl. I'm going to tell on you to the teacher so you'll go to detention. Maybe that'll teach you to respect girls and grow up.

A very very very shameful post.

Simstim
Mar 16, 2005

Radical posted:

http://youtu.be/IiWbPx08E2Q?t=2m2s

Mister Fister
May 17, 2008

D&D: HASBARA SQUAD
KILL-GORE

I love the smell of dead Palestinians in the morning.
You know, one time we had Gaza bombed for 26 days
(and counting!)
https://twitter.com/CCMSparkster/status/507181052264468482

Same

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
zoe quinn violated me mentally and physically

1. i looked at her pic
2. i puked in the toilet

Simstim
Mar 16, 2005

How many cucks would a cuckold cuck if a cuckold could cuck goons

Joust
Dec 7, 2007

No Ledges.
I have shamed myself, my family and Diddy Kong with my recent actions. Only the sweet embrace of death can put me at ease.

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

this was done by the guys who did rogue legacy. These guys are cool and I'm pretty sure not hipster nerds.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

Wow is this notyourshield poo poo unironic

That's really something

Hayburner
Jan 29, 2005

hi

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN
wtf is #notyourshield ?

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
Another layer added onto this turd onion of a pointless debacle

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

Spanish Manlove posted:

wtf is #notyourshield ?

What I gather its people who are minority gamers or female gamers that disagree with the other people who are saying gamers are bad to women and other things that aren't white men.

Captain Invictus posted:

Another layer added onto this turd onion of a pointless debacle

This is more like a turd cake. An onion you unravel this we're just adding more and more onto.

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN
i pray for these people to have some self awareness finally but that's never goign to happen.

FrostedButts
Dec 30, 2011
*Zoe looks up at large framed portrait of Anita*
"They look at you and they see a beacon of freedom for women's rights. They look at me just see cucking."

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time

Joust posted:

I have shamed myself, my family and Diddy Kong with my recent actions. Only the sweet embrace of death can put me at ease.

Ask forgiveness from the Blessed Mother Brain.

Iridium
Apr 4, 2002

Wretched Harp

Spanish Manlove posted:

wtf is #notyourshield ?

a 4chan thing

BottledBodhisvata
Jul 26, 2013

by Lowtax

Spanish Manlove posted:

i pray for these people to have some self awareness finally but that's never goign to happen.

Maybe they're sick of white people adamantly declaring how racist things are. In my experience, 90% of SJWs are white, so I could actually see a bit of frustration--look at the black guy who got accused of being white for daring to disagree with the hivemind.

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Iridium posted:

a 4chan thing

this is loving retarded

just drop it kids, who gives a gently caress anymore?

Bolow
Feb 27, 2007

Spanish Manlove posted:

how loving dare you try to push your religion on these people

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bottom Liner
Feb 15, 2006

a specific vein of lasagna
Everyone posting ITT, even the ones mocking both sides care about it for the entertainment aspect. You care too, don't be afraid to embrace your hate for Gamerz, women, and yourself.

• Locked thread