Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Radical
Apr 6, 2011

this is never gonna go away, everyone should prolly stock up on dew n cheetos.

gonna be a long year

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Torka
Jan 5, 2008

Spanish Manlove posted:

who gives a gently caress anymore?

so many people

so many

big duck equals goose
Nov 7, 2006

by XyloJW

Spanish Manlove posted:

this is loving retarded

just drop it kids, who gives a gently caress anymore?

400x tweets like this. This dude is really passionate!!

cp91886
Oct 26, 2005

Spiky Ooze posted:

Indie dev just getting started in the scene gets harassed for talking

http://imgur.com/hH9EkcA

Seriously if you're involved in the industry just don't say anything right now. The cucking retards are still in positions of "power" as ridiculous as any of this is.

lol look at this dude playing the victim

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

BottledBodhisvata posted:

Maybe they're sick of white people adamantly declaring how racist things are. In my experience, 90% of SJWs are white, so I could actually see a bit of frustration--look at the black guy who got accused of being white for daring to disagree with the hivemind.

so the never ending anti-PC/SJW war that we've frustratingly not yet been able to gain ground on? Well I give them credit for that but fuuuuck why do they always have to relate things to their fucktard hobbies?

Rad Tad
Jul 2, 2014

can't wait til the 5 people on each side of this gear up and have an american slapfight gladiators special

Mister Fister
May 17, 2008

D&D: HASBARA SQUAD
KILL-GORE

I love the smell of dead Palestinians in the morning.
You know, one time we had Gaza bombed for 26 days
(and counting!)

Spanish Manlove posted:

this is loving retarded

just drop it kids, who gives a gently caress anymore?

As someone who loves chaos, i sorta do :getin:

Slanderer
May 6, 2007
:siren:SJW SPOTTED!!!:siren:
http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3658966

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

you almost had me clickin that!

E:

Nm i thought it linked back to our personal profile.

Iridium
Apr 4, 2002

Wretched Harp

Mister Fister posted:

As someone who loves chaos, i sorta do :getin:

gotta agree, the fallout is vastly more entertaining than any of the actual events are. #gamergate is the most easily trolled hashtag I think i've ever seen, even moreso than when I linked a thing about obama creating bitcoin for pedophiles. or the gop poo poo.

Mister Fister
May 17, 2008

D&D: HASBARA SQUAD
KILL-GORE

I love the smell of dead Palestinians in the morning.
You know, one time we had Gaza bombed for 26 days
(and counting!)

Iridium posted:

obama creating bitcoin for pedophiles

Oh, sounds like i missed out on something magical :allears:

Simstim
Mar 16, 2005

You just gave me a great idea buddy.

Rad Tad posted:

can't wait til the 5 people on each side of this gear up and have an american slapfight gladiators special

it would only last ten seconds before they all ran out of breath and have to sit down

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time
I like the constant stream of: Well, I'm just going to put my two cents in- *thirty minutes later* -oh god, what happened!

Rad Tad
Jul 2, 2014

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

Simstim posted:

it would only last ten seconds before they all ran out of breath and have to sit down

I'd like to see this on FOX brought to you by mountain dew and doritos.

FrostedButts
Dec 30, 2011

Bottom Liner posted:

Everyone posting ITT, even the ones mocking both sides care about it for the entertainment aspect. You care too, don't be afraid to embrace your hate for Gamerz, women, and yourself.

I hate video games and the whole gamer culture of "we're all one against the non-gamers" just appears putrid to me.

I'm just having fun watching the fight. It's very entertaining watching some of these "gamerz", "developers" and "journalists" shoot themselves in the foot.

burritolingus
Nov 6, 2007

by Ralp

I guess he found out what his child-self would say about this.

FrostedButts
Dec 30, 2011

Rad Tad posted:

Coming soon to G4!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xX4JquZVbHg

blainestereo
Jan 16, 2013

not haiku, fail

GAMER WOMAN HERE
ZOE QUINN CUCKED GAME JORNOS
HASHTAG GAMER GATE

big duck equals goose
Nov 7, 2006

by XyloJW
Sperm in my hair
Depression quest is not fun
My life is garbage.

Jombo
Feb 20, 2009
My balls are so loving blue, is no one going to kill themselves over this?

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

burritolingus posted:

I guess he found out what his child-self would say about this.

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Jombo posted:

Try autoerotic asphyxiation - with luck, you'll get off and have killed yourself over this.

Win-win.

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
there once was a man from peru
who dreamed he was eating his shoe
he woke with a fright
in the middle of the night
and found that indies destroyed video games or whatever

#imgay

Brand New Malaysian Wife
Apr 5, 2007
I encourage children who are bullied to kill themselves. In fact, I get off to it. Pedophilia-snuff films are the best. More abused children need to kill themselves.
On the subject of Patreon, you can help this lady transition from full time work to full time fat!

http://www.patreon.com/themilitantbaker

"All essential living expenses will be covered and I will have the ability to run The Militant Headquarters from my couch. That, AND I will be able to feed my cats!"

So people can pay for her to blog about HAES from her couch. I assume cupcakes are included in 'essential living expenses'.

Lochness_Hamster
Sep 27, 2007

Jombo posted:

My money is on Phil Fish

earlier tonight Zoe and her Fembots tried to get #conspiracy to trend to drown out #notyourshields

it failed

big duck equals goose
Nov 7, 2006

by XyloJW
I would like to donate 1x bullet.

Brand New Malaysian Wife
Apr 5, 2007
I encourage children who are bullied to kill themselves. In fact, I get off to it. Pedophilia-snuff films are the best. More abused children need to kill themselves.
Is there anyone who uses Patreon who isn't a massive piece of poo poo?

Carol Pizzamom
Jul 13, 2006

a bear you feed is a bear and a steed

FrostedButts posted:

"The adult in me says that video games are overrated and polluted by a corrupted air of political correctness in an overly sensitive society."
"But the kid in me just says girls are gross!"

did i seriously just find a post where someone complains about oversensitivity in video games and attributes it to adulthood

Rad Tad
Jul 2, 2014

Hayburner
Jan 29, 2005

hi
there once was a gamer from nantucket
whose desk was equipped with a bucket
for pissing into
and pooing in too
so the pwning could continue uninterrupted

Phil Niekro
Jun 4, 2005

its cool that despite homelessness, hunger, and disease people will give their money to a fat woman so she can stay on the internet full time

Brand New Malaysian Wife
Apr 5, 2007

Phil Niekro posted:

its cool that despite homelessness, hunger, and disease people will give their money to a fat woman so she can stay on the internet full time

Professionally FIERCE

Baller Time
Apr 22, 2014

by Azathoth
I play video games way too much and I would have never ever heard of this whole shitshow if not for this very thread. Thank you, GBS.

btw im a white guy irl

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
Can I be an ambassador for unhealthily thin? It's a struggle to live with BMI around 16 and I want people to know it and accept me and people like me for who we are.

Constant Hamprince
Oct 24, 2010

by exmarx
College Slice

GiantAmazonianOtter posted:

Is there anyone who uses Patreon who isn't a massive piece of poo poo?

there's an option to set it to pay out per piece of work so youre not just getting payed to exist

Phil Niekro
Jun 4, 2005

pay me per tweet.

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Pay me by the poop.

Hell, maybe even by foot-of turd. Then I actually do some work measuring my poops and padding my numbers

free basket of chips
Sep 7, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
What the gently caress is WizardChan and why am I seeing references to it?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cycloneman
Feb 1, 2009
ASK ME ABOUT
SISTER FUCKING

Red Suit posted:

What the gently caress is WizardChan and why am I seeing references to it?
It's a website for depressed male virgins, like 4chan, but with a more restricted userbase.

There were 2-3 posts there about how Depression Quest is a bad game, and then Zoe tweeted about how she was the victim of a severe harassment from them, then a bunch of gaming websites picked it up and everybody dogpiled on the "human garbage" that is the population of a website which has the number of a suicide hotline at the top.

• Locked thread