Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
big duck equals goose
Nov 7, 2006

by XyloJW
None of these leaked nudes have hardcore close up vag shots, this poo poo sucks, bro

Tittes, big deal. Let me know when a leaked macro lense shot of jlaws butthole shows up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vag Assault Weapon
Aug 12, 2014

The show is in no way whatsoever funny, not in a trainwreck way nor actually being good funny

The absolute only memorable part of the show is that she writes nude scenes for herself unceasingly and also it's all white people, like every single person

Vag Assault Weapon
Aug 12, 2014

big duck equals goose posted:

None of these leaked nudes have hardcore close up vag shots, this poo poo sucks, bro

Tittes, big deal. Let me know when a leaked macro lense shot of jlaws butthole shows up.

Uhhhhhhh you're not looking at the right leaks if you think there's not close up vag/butthole shots

Mouser..
Apr 1, 2010

johnny sack posted:

Can anyone post the gif of the guy 'hacking' computers at Best Buy or whatever?

Mister Fister
May 17, 2008

D&D: HASBARA SQUAD
KILL-GORE

I love the smell of dead Palestinians in the morning.
You know, one time we had Gaza bombed for 26 days
(and counting!)
Man i'm so angry i don't get to see Jlaw's colon.

LifeSizePotato
Mar 3, 2005

Costello Jello posted:

I haven't seen her show, is she actual-funny or girl-funny?

the first episode made it seem like it was going to be mildly amusing but it lost steam literally by episode 3 and became an unfunny cliché-ridden melodramatic pile of garbage with no redeeming qualities

Medieval Medic
Sep 8, 2011

Mister Fister posted:

Man i'm so angry i don't get to see Jlaw's colon.

This but actually her appendix.

johnny sack
Jan 30, 2004

One day, this team will play to their expectations...

Just not this year..

Thanks you

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
my favorite thing about lena dunham is that in response to criticism that her dumb show was about a bunch of rich white hipsters, she introduced a black character that she hosed only he's played by the guy from community who's like the biggest example of the "non-threatening nerdy black dude" stereotype since steve urkel

LifeSizePotato
Mar 3, 2005

ALL-PRO SEXMAN posted:

my favorite thing about lena dunham is that in response to criticism that her dumb show was about a bunch of rich white hipsters, she introduced a black character that she hosed only he's played by the guy from community who's like the biggest example of the "non-threatening nerdy black dude" stereotype since steve urkel

also she made him a republican for extra dramatic tension

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

I think she's funny.

Don Mega
Nov 26, 2005
yeah she's funny............................... LOOKIN

iSheep
Feb 5, 2006

by R. Guyovich

zoux posted:

I think she's funny.

lookit this white knight

LifeSizePotato
Mar 3, 2005

Don Mega posted:

yeah she's funny............................... LOOKIN

that may be a worn-out dad joke but it's still quality

Al Harrington
May 1, 2005

I used to be an adventurer like you, then I took an arrow in the eye
so hot, so funny

Medieval Medic
Sep 8, 2011
Lookit that jiggle. That flabby arm jiggle.

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax
I will never know if Lena Du ham is funny because I can't stand her face.

LifeSizePotato
Mar 3, 2005

if you hate lena dunham based only on her looks, you owe it to yourself to watch at least a couple of seasons of girls so you can expand your hate in whole new and exciting ways

Jack the Stripper
Feb 9, 2014

Your local cheese loving, wooden shoes wearing drug addict.
I did not want to see those nipples, thanks for giving me nightmares fucker

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Let's not forget there are people using the Buzz's Girlfriend Woof voice w/r/t Kate Upton itt.

Booties
Apr 4, 2006

forever and ever
less ldun more jlaw.

poo poo's hurting my boner

Sexgun Rasputin
May 5, 2013

by Ralp

(and can't post for 669 days!)

she's a p good writer and her performance as an oblivious spoiled idiot in her early 20s is extremely spot on

idk she's kind of smart and fearless which is probably why she's rich and famous and loving some twee hipster rock star despite being an annoying fat chick

Sexgun Rasputin
May 5, 2013

by Ralp

(and can't post for 669 days!)

was alison brie too smart to get caught up in this because if not i'd like to take a gander at her butthole if you know what i'm getting at

LifeSizePotato
Mar 3, 2005

Sexgun Rasputin posted:

she's a p good writer and her performance as an oblivious spoiled idiot in her early 20s is extremely spot on

idk she's kind of smart and fearless which is probably why she's rich and famous and loving some twee hipster rock star despite being an annoying fat chick

i don't think she's a good writer at all. the characters and storylines in the show are terrible and amateur* in my opinion. she plays her role well but that's because it's a mary sue who manages to have a strapping young doctor fall in love with her at the drop of a hat.

*edit for clarity: characters are superficial cartoons and unrelatable; storylines are overwrought and contrived

LifeSizePotato fucked around with this message at 21:43 on Sep 3, 2014

prinneh
Jul 29, 2005
prince of denmark

zoux posted:

I think she's funny.

I agree. She's not pretty, but thats not why I watch comedies anyhow.
Also, she must be doing something right in a PR sense since this thread is now basically about her.

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

prinneh posted:

I agree. She's not pretty, but thats not why I watch comedies anyhow.
Also, she must be doing something right in a PR sense since this thread is now basically about her.

She makes people mad because they recognize the truth of her satire within them.

LifeSizePotato posted:

i don't think she's a good writer at all. the characters and storylines in the show are terrible and amateur in my opinion. she plays her role well but that's because it's a mary sue who manages to have a strapping young doctor fall in love with her at the drop of a hat.

Hot take.

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
stop posing about lena dumbhan

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax
Annoying fat chicks should never succeed at anything, even if it is discovered that cellulite cures cancer.

Costello Jello
Oct 24, 2003

It had to start somewhere

zoux posted:

She makes people mad because they recognize the truth of her satire within them.

And what truth is that?

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

Costello Jello posted:

And what truth is that?

I'm gay.

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Costello Jello posted:

And what truth is that?

That they are every bit as empty and shallow as the characters she creates.

Kevyn
Mar 5, 2003

I just want to smile. Just once. I'd like to just, one time, go to Disney World and smile like the other boys and girls.
Someone post that thing from the Simpsons of JLaw yelling at a cloud, ialto

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax
I don't care if her characters are shallow. I just hate her face. Well, and her body, now.

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

What do yall think of Rebel Wilson and Melissa McCarthy.

pr0k
Jan 16, 2001

"Well if it's gonna be
that kind of party..."

vyst posted:

she was the butt licker

wait what was this?

LifeSizePotato
Mar 3, 2005

zoux posted:

no problems with them although melissa definitely seems to get typecast

Costello Jello
Oct 24, 2003

It had to start somewhere

zoux posted:

I have also never seen anything with them in it, but they don't make me want to stab my eyeballs out looking at them like Lena Dunham, if that's what you mean.

Rad Tad
Jul 2, 2014

lol she look like lena ateham

Meatwave
Feb 21, 2014

Truest Detective - Work Crew Division.
:dong::yayclod:

Al Harrington posted:

so hot, so funny

Is this a wrestler or something?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

pr0k posted:

wait what was this?

She begged to sniff her bf's butthole and he fought her off with a semi and now we've all seen it and I don't even begin to know how you come back from that.

• Locked thread