Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Delsaber
Oct 1, 2013

This may or may not be correct.

I predict the series will end exactly like The Departed, with the final shot being taken by... oh, I don't know, Ratboy I guess.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vmd1qMN5Yo0

Reince Penis
Nov 15, 2007

by R. Guyovich
Show will end with Jax dead/in jail, Adriana from Sopranos dead and Gemma getting custody of her grand-SONS.

Book it.

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

Sons of Gramma G.

smg77
Apr 27, 2007

Propaganda Machine posted:

I just want Jax to shoot Gemma in the face. That's all I ask of an entire season of too-long episodes.

I want the final episode to be Jax shooting Gemma in the face and then the rest of the episode is just one long montage.

Basebf555
Feb 29, 2008

The greatest sensual pleasure there is is to know the desires of another!

Fun Shoe
At this point I'd really enjoy reading an analysis of the Gemma character by Sutter. I'm just curious what he thinks he's doing/done with the character, and how delusional he is.

Reince Penis
Nov 15, 2007

by R. Guyovich

PK loving SUBBAN posted:

Show will end with Jax dead/in jail, Adriana from Sopranos dead and Gemma getting custody of her grand-SONS.

Book it.

This has given me a great idea for a SAMCRO dead pool.

Who dies episode 1?

I'm going to say Chibs, because it would be the biggest gently caress you to the fans.

mewse
May 2, 2006

Basebf555 posted:

At this point I'd really enjoy reading an analysis of the Gemma character by Sutter. I'm just curious what he thinks he's doing/done with the character, and how delusional he is.

She is truly the most nuanced character on the show *does whatever, fucks the writer*

Electric_Mud
May 31, 2011

>10 THRUST "ROBO_COX"
>20 GOTO 10

PK loving SUBBAN posted:

Book it.

After getting custody of the boys she has Unser the Everliving, take her picture with them in the same pose as Jax/Tera, John/Gemma, fade to reaper.

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

too dumb to be probated; not too dumb to be autobanned

PK loving SUBBAN posted:

I'm going to say Chibs, because it would be the biggest gently caress you to the fans.

Bonus points if it's because he's sacrificing himself for Gemma

Cage
Jul 17, 2003
www.revivethedrive.org
The teasers they show on FX are so subtle. Gee, do you think maybe some of these main characters are going to die this year?

Kurt Sutter writing 101: You can pull off goofy A-Team antics where the main cast flop around in gunfights and remain unharmed all you want, but when its the final season its suddenly ok to kill them all for "plot reasons". Maybe Im wrong, but thats what it seems like to me.

edit: I am more excited to hear the U2 song than I am to see new footage of the show.

rejutka
May 28, 2004

by zen death robot
Jax beefs himself to death. Turns out the browalk was trying to dislodge an impacted rectum.

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

rejutka posted:

Jax beefs himself to death. Turns out the browalk was trying to dislodge an impacted rectum.

Too much beef, this season deals mainly with colon cancer. Juice is no longer around to cleanse.

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

Ghostpilot posted:

Exactly 6 days, 23 hours and 50 minutes from now.

Edit: Correction, stepdaughter daughter-in-law.

I'm ready.

smg77
Apr 27, 2007

My wife posted this on Facebook yesterday. :negative:

Delsaber
Oct 1, 2013

Better start practicing your browalk.

rejutka
May 28, 2004

by zen death robot

Delsaber posted:

Better start practicing your browalk.

I've been living with bodybuilding penguins for two weeks now. I might just get to the bottom of browalk in time for the season opener.

vanity slug
Jul 20, 2010

smg77 posted:

You're gonna have to take it to the table.

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!

smg77 posted:

Welp, that's a skullfork.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
Oh wow it's almost time for this show to start again :allears:

edit: is the premiere ... 2.5 hours? is my guide loving with me?

thathonkey fucked around with this message at 05:15 on Sep 4, 2014

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
That's just the opening montage

Ghostpilot
Jun 22, 2007

"As a rule, I never touch anything more sophisticated and delicate than myself."

thathonkey posted:

:stare:

:smithicide:

smg77
Apr 27, 2007
Aren't they doing an after show like The Talking Dead?

Delsaber
Oct 1, 2013

smg77 posted:

My idea of a Sons of Anarchy post-show:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vhe3vSe-mmw

Ghostpilot
Jun 22, 2007

"As a rule, I never touch anything more sophisticated and delicate than myself."

smg77 posted:

Don't even joke about that!

Edit: Actually, scratch that: I'd love to see some of the explanations for the things that happen on this show.

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

Tons of Explanarchy.

Fade to a reaper wearing a hoodie, with a goatee and glasses, chilling on a couch.

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

thathonkey posted:

Jesus Christ, I'm not ready for that much at once!

Narcissus1916
Apr 29, 2013

I wasn't going to watch this season.

And then one of the promos had Gemma's face morph into an awful CGI skull.

And I'm back in.

Schiavona
Oct 8, 2008

I've been watching the entire series again in preparation for this upcoming trainwreck. Currently in the beginning of S5.

I've seen each of the seasons at least twice already, more for some of them. At the end of the day, all of the dumb club bullshit (Ireland, Juice, the bizarre IRA -> SoA -> Cartel chain, etc.) is totally manageable, but loving Gemma is the most obnoxious character on the show. I hope she takes a bullet as soon as possible, even though she'll probably be the only one to survive.

Schiavona fucked around with this message at 15:45 on Sep 4, 2014

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

CODChimera posted:

Jesus Christ, I'm not ready for that much at once!

It will almost certainly trigger flashbacks to my original marathoning of the series :ohdear: arguably the darkest period of my life

burnishedfume
Mar 8, 2011

You really are a louse...

Schiavona posted:

I've been watching the entire series again in preparation for this upcoming trainwreck. Currently in the beginning of S5.

I've seen each of the seasons at least twice already, more for some of them. At the end of the day, all of the dumb club bullshit (Ireland, Juice, the bizarre IRA -> SoA -> Cartel chain, etc.) is totally manageable, but loving Gemma is the most obnoxious character on the show. I hope she takes a bullet as soon as possible, even though she'll probably be the only one to survive.

I'm thinking Gemma will die in the finale, and Jax will almost certainly be the one to do it, but I expect a lot of montages of Gemma being kinda bummed out over having killed Tara for no reason before that.

Pixelante
Mar 16, 2006

You people will by God act like a team, or at least like people who know each other, or I'll incinerate the bunch of you here and now.
Because there was a crying need for SoA-themed nail polish. Some random indie-polish business made some.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

DrProsek posted:

I'm thinking Gemma will die in the finale, and Jax will almost certainly be the one to do it, but I expect a lot of montages of Gemma being kinda bummed out over having killed Tara for no reason before that.

Eat your heart out, Shakespeare

Medullah
Aug 14, 2003

FEAR MY SHARK ROCKET IT REALLY SUCKS AND BLOWS
This thread is why I still watch the show. Two years strong now. We don't need no separate threads per episode like that trash show, Breaking Bad.

Finndo
Dec 27, 2005

Title Text goes here.
The trailers give it all away. This is the final season of SoA... to be followed by the first season of Ghost Riders.

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

I think this thread should be amalgamated into the Dexter thread.

It really would be the best thread on SA.

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

I'm sad the show is almost back but I'm happy it's almost over.

BrandonGK
May 6, 2005

Throw it out the airlock.
The thought occurred to me that a lot of problems could've been avoided if Jax found Gemma some friends her own age to hang out with.

CloFan
Nov 6, 2004

BrandonGK posted:

The thought occurred to me that a lot of problems could've been avoided if Jax found Gemma some friends her own age to hang out with.

Seriously, sign her up for the Fancy Hats Society or w/e the equivalent in Charming is.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Reince Penis
Nov 15, 2007

by R. Guyovich

BrandonGK posted:

This could've reduced a seven season series down to a Showtime movie of the week.

• Locked thread