Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SSJ_naruto_2003
Oct 12, 2012

Vahakyla posted:

A thing actually that I have heard from a bunch of people where "the cost is a couple of lives and wrong addresses here and there, but the important part is that they don't get to flush the drugs. So an even trade".

Not much I can say to that.

:smithicide: is the answer.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*

SedanChair posted:

But they'll flush the evidence! Throw a flashbang in the window to stun them and keep them from going into flush mode!

Is there really no other argument? It's really just "waging the drug war is harder when we can't assault citizens and blow stuff up"?

Why is everything so irrevocably hosed?

Vahakyla
May 3, 2013
Well and apparently the violent thugs will plan a counter-attack.

Nevermind that it does not actually happen but confused citizens do fire in self defence.

Giving people a minute or two to think about if they actually want to engage in a firefight with the cops outside pretty much just leads to the boring result.

Vahakyla
May 3, 2013
Lol phone

KernelSlanders
May 27, 2013

Rogue operating systems on occasion spread lies and rumors about me.

The Puppy Bowl posted:

Is there really no other argument? It's really just "waging the drug war is harder when we can't assault citizens and blow stuff up"?

Why is everything so irrevocably hosed?

Like most similar questions, the answer is Nixon.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bsrxpVUKUK0

Pohl
Jan 28, 2005

In the future, please post shit with the sole purpose of antagonizing the person running this site. Thank you.

GreyPowerVan posted:

See, if someone is banging on my door and shouting, I sure as hell won't be up and out of my room ready to answer the door in 15~ seconds. More than likely I'll be disoriented and think someone's breaking in.

My neighbor was banging on my door like that earlier this week, and it took me a long time to answer the door. Not only did I have to wake up and orient myself, I had to actually decide to answer the door. I probably wouldn't have answered the door normally, but the way he was knocking made me think that it was either the police or an emergency. The fucker had lost his phone and wanted me to call him so he could find it, but seriously, it took me forever to wake up and put on just a pair of shorts. If it were cops, they would have been through my door, either shot my cats or let them outside, and I'd be left sitting naked in handcuffs.

Strongylocentrotus
Jan 24, 2007

Nab him, jab him, tab him, grab him - stop that pigeon NOW!
Is this where we post articles about police doing awful things? 'cuz I have a great new article about police doing awful things. I stole this link from the Pet Island chicken thread and am sharing it here for your reading horror pleasure.

Minnesota police chief decapitates boy's pet chicken

the article posted:

An Atwater woman has filed a formal complaint against the Atwater police chief for trespassing on her property and killing her young son's pet chicken -- leaving the hen's decapitated head just feet from the backyard chicken coop.

Ashley Turnbull said she knows she violated the city's ordinance that prohibits fowl and acknowledges she was told Aug. 7 by police to remove the three chickens and two ducks.

But she said Police Chief Trevor Berger went too far when he came onto her property about a week later, when nobody was home, and clubbed, killed and decapitated a small, red hen with a shovel.

"The chicken was like a puppy dog to my son," said Turnbull. "You wouldn't do that to a puppy."

Silly lady, you should know that police do that kind of thing to puppies and kittens all the time.

Pohl
Jan 28, 2005

In the future, please post shit with the sole purpose of antagonizing the person running this site. Thank you.

Strongylocentrotus posted:

Is this where we post articles about police doing awful things? 'cuz I have a great new article about police doing awful things. I stole this link from the Pet Island chicken thread and am sharing it here for your reading horror pleasure.

Minnesota police chief decapitates boy's pet chicken

Silly lady, you should know that police do that kind of thing to puppies and kittens all the time.

That is really hosed up. What police officer takes you having illegal chickens so personally that he comes by and kills them himself?

Kilty Monroe
Dec 27, 2006

Upon the frozen fields of arctic Strana Mechty, the Ghost Dads lie in wait, preparing to ambush their prey with their zippin' and zoppin' and ziggy-zoop-boppin'.

Pohl posted:

That is really hosed up. What police officer takes you having illegal chickens so personally that he comes by and kills them himself?

To be fair, Atwater is a town of about a thousand people, so it's not like he has all that much else to do.

Liquid Communism
Mar 9, 2004

коммунизм хранится в яичках

JohnClark posted:

The worst part about that raid was that it was not technically a "no-knock" raid. It's difficult to tell exactly because the helmet cam that's recording belongs to a guy who's inside a vehicle, but it sounds like at about :20 or so the cops start shouting. At :28 one of them lightly knocks a few times, and then at :34 a flashbang goes off, followed by the door being rammed at :35. Even if we grant that it's reasonable to expect someone to hear shouting from outside their door and react to it appropriately (which is, I think, unreasonable) that means the guy in the house had, at most, 15 seconds to respond. If we instead take the time of the first knock as starting the clock so to speak, he had 7 seconds to respond. The supreme court and various lower courts have so eviscerated the knock-and-announce requirements that this is considered appropriate procedure, and it requires absolutely no special permission from a judge, any standard search warrant could potentially be executed in this manner and claim to have met the requirement to knock and announce.

If I'm recalling this case correctly, his wife was in the next room hiding in a closet with their baby, and had been on the phone with a 911 operator for several minutes about the armed people outside. The on scene cops didn't even know she was there until 911 dispatch finally got them to pick up the radio after her husband was done bleeding out in the hallway. Of course they didn't let medics in during that time in case there was another threat...

ReV VAdAUL
Oct 3, 2004

I'm WILD about
WILDMAN
It's funny really, people worry that films and videogames will turn kids into violent criminals but all they really do is cause most citizens to question authority less and make cops extremely violent. Most, if not all, justification for this brutality is scenarios people have seen on TV.

The only (non-sociologist) people who have any insight beyond TV are people who regularly interact with the cops and they're immediately dismissed as criminals because the TV shows most people use as the basis of their understanding of what Police do usually show the Police to be effective and reasonable.

In reality a criminal will not flush their drugs or arm up in 15 seconds but they sure will in movies. Heck maybe the entire house is rigged to explode, maybe if they're given time to make a phone call they'll carry out their Xantos gambit! Better kill em all before the Cartel armoured company descends on rural Montana!

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl

demonicon posted:

At least if you don't live in a warzone

Pretty sure the army was under stricter rules of engagement and preferred to surround a house and wait them out. Usually worked, too.

Trabisnikof
Dec 24, 2005

I'm liking the push for body cameras in exchange for federal funding. That might actually happen.

Sad Rhino
Aug 23, 2014

Trabisnikof posted:

I'm liking the push for body cameras in exchange for federal funding. That might actually happen.
Unfortunately there was too much blood on the lens to determine which officer, if it was in fact an officer and not the suspect himself, who cracked the suspect's skull with a baton. Case closed.

Trabisnikof
Dec 24, 2005

Sad Rhino posted:

Unfortunately there was too much blood on the lens to determine which officer, if it was in fact an officer and not the suspect himself, who cracked the suspect's skull with a baton. Case closed.

That sort of attitude, that if police can subvert oversight we shouldn't do it, is not only proven factually wrong but also is bad anti-corrution strategy.

There are many cases where the police dashcam or bodycam has directly refuted the officer's story. That alone makes it worthwhile from an anti-corruption standpoint. Sure there are departments like LAPD where officers have been disabling cameras, but guess what? If those cameras weren't in place, we'd have less proof that there is still systematic corruption in LAPD. Even when they are being disabled dashcams are helping fight corruption.

I like this idea because the Feds place all kinds of restrictions on federal funds for other state functions and its a lot harder for departments to say they can't afford cameras when the cameras are attached to getting tons of money.

KernelSlanders
May 27, 2013

For the love of all that is holy, can we please stop saying corruption? There's plenty of anti-corruption oversight and departments will almost* always aggressively investigate, fire, and prosecute corrupt officers. The problem is systematic civil rights abuses by police officers with the encouragement of their departments -- not a few officers trying to make a buck for themselves.

* The only exceptions to that I can think of are a few examples in the Chicago suburbs where the FBI actually raided police stations. Even then, where the entire department is in on the scheme, there is aggressive federal oversight.

amanasleep
May 21, 2008
Guys, guys, the Police have all the training they need to conduct raids on citizens. Here is a standard department raid training video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nWbIxFKtTmE

Trabisnikof
Dec 24, 2005

KernelSlanders posted:

For the love of all that is holy, can we please stop saying corruption? There's plenty of anti-corruption oversight and departments will almost* always aggressively investigate, fire, and prosecute corrupt officers. The problem is systematic civil rights abuses by police officers with the encouragement of their departments -- not a few officers trying to make a buck for themselves.

* The only exceptions to that I can think of are a few examples in the Chicago suburbs where the FBI actually raided police stations. Even then, where the entire department is in on the scheme, there is aggressive federal oversight.

How is a police officer using their powers to disrupt an investigation for their own benefit not corruption?

If a police officer forces you to pay for protection, we'd agree that's corruption, but if an officer is forcing himself on you why is that not corruption?

The MUMPSorceress
Jan 6, 2012

^SHTPSTS

Gary’s Answer

KernelSlanders posted:

Corrupt - Adjective - In breach of ethics.

Officers violating civil rights are corrupt. They are enforcing whatever they feel like instead of our actual laws. You don't have to be being paid to be unethical to be corrupt.

KernelSlanders
May 27, 2013

LeftistMuslimObama posted:

Corrupt - Adjective - In breach of ethics.

Officers violating civil rights are corrupt. They are enforcing whatever they feel like instead of our actual laws. You don't have to be being paid to be unethical to be corrupt.

Corruption -- Dishonest or fraudulent conduct by those in power, typically involving bribery

Tyranny -- Cruel and oppressive government or rule.

When the king says, "Farmers must give the state 90% of their crop under penalty of death," that's Tyranny. When his tax collector says, "Let me sleep with your daughter and I'll tell the king you grew less than you did," that's corruption.

The problem with saying corruption when we mean a larger set of, mostly condoned, abusive practices is that corruption is routinely punished and it suggests that the problem is with only a few officers -- not most and not the system. Neither of these are true for the vast majority of what I think most of us would consider abuse. Stop-and-frisk is not corruption. Civil forfeiture is not corruption. No-knock swat raids are not corruption. Throwing flashbangs in baby cribs is not corruption. Shooting unarmed "gang bangers" is not corruption. Inventing probable cause is not corruption. Choking people to death over cigarette taxes is not corruption. Those are all Good Police Work, and we'll never get closer to addressing any of it if we keep saying the problem is police corruption.

Trabisnikof
Dec 24, 2005

KernelSlanders posted:

Corruption -- Dishonest or fraudulent conduct by those in power, typically involving bribery

Tyranny -- Cruel and oppressive government or rule.

When the king says, "Farmers must give the state 90% of their crop under penalty of death," that's Tyranny. When his tax collector says, "Let me sleep with your daughter and I'll tell the king you grew less than you did," that's corruption.

The problem with saying corruption when we mean a larger set of, mostly condoned, abusive practices is that corruption is routinely punished and it suggests that the problem is with only a few officers -- not most and not the system. Neither of these are true for the vast majority of what I think most of us would consider abuse. Stop-and-frisk is not corruption. Civil forfeiture is not corruption. No-knock swat raids are not corruption. Throwing flashbangs in baby cribs is not corruption. Shooting unarmed "gang bangers" is not corruption. Inventing probable cause is not corruption. Choking people to death over cigarette taxes is not corruption. Those are all Good Police Work, and we'll never get closer to addressing any of it if we keep saying the problem is police corruption.

How is lying and abusing your power to directly enrichen your department not corruption?

SSJ_naruto_2003
Oct 12, 2012

Trabisnikof posted:

How is lying and abusing your power to directly enrichen your department not corruption?

All I know is that the semantics of something matters a lot more than the issue in question, which is massive abuse of power :spergin:

ReV VAdAUL
Oct 3, 2004

I'm WILD about
WILDMAN
The police are... not good.

Strongylocentrotus
Jan 24, 2007

Nab him, jab him, tab him, grab him - stop that pigeon NOW!

Pohl posted:

Apparently the kind who thinks it is appropriate to dispatch skunks by bludgeoning them to death (and also the kind who thinks a skunk is a rodent):

Atwater Police Chief Trevor Berger, a man who thinks curbstomping animals is humane posted:

Since there were children playing in the adjacent yard, Berger said he didn't want to use his gun to kill the chicken and the shovel was the "safest way to dispatch it."

It was the same process he would use if there was a report of a skunk, he said.

"I guess I don't regret it, because it's like taking care of any rodent in town," he said.

And he wants to get things done for his community:

A man who is trying to justify trespassing and taking a hit out on a chicken posted:

When asked why it was necessary to kill the young chicken instead of letting it be, Berger said the family was "not supposed to have them in the first place" and that he wanted to give the aggrieved neighbor "some results."

See? He delivers results! Give that man a promotion. Hah, just kidding, friends, he's already their chief.

The owner is filing a complaint against Chief Berger for trespass, but don't worry, the town of Atwater, MN is rallying around their chief and applauding him for a job well done.

A bunch of idiots in Minnesota posted:

Many at the meeting not only expressed strong opposition to allowing chickens in town but also voiced support for Berger and the action he took to "dispatch" the chicken being kept against city ordinance.

Much of the criticism wasn't directed at Berger for decapitating the chicken, but against homeowner Ashley Turnbull, who filed the complaint against the police chief.

"This is nothing more than bullying," screamed one woman, referring to Turnbull's complaint.

Stop bullying the police, guys. :qq: But seriously, if that's the kind of response old white suburbanites local communities have to obvious cases of police misconduct, then no wonder bad police behavior is so widespread and entrenched in the US.

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?
Old white fuckers are glad to see that poo poo happen as long as it's not happening to them, and that's one of the reasons this poo poo's taken so long to start being addressed or even found outrageous to even a large minority of Americans.

KernelSlanders
May 27, 2013

Trabisnikof posted:

Because it's encouraged, whereas lying and abusing your power to directly enrich yourself is punished. It's important that we're clear to distinguish the two.

GreyPowerVan posted:

All I know is that the semantics of something matters a lot more than the issue in question, which is massive abuse of power :spergin:

It's not just semantics. The problem isn't that corruption is tolerated (it isn't) it's that this is:

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich

quote:

There have been 61,998 cash seizures made on highways and elsewhere since 9/11 without search warrants or indictments through the Equitable Sharing Program, totaling more than $2.5 billion. State and local authorities kept more than $1.7 billion of that while Justice, Homeland Security and other federal agencies received $800 million. Half of the seizures were below $8,800.

Only a sixth of the seizures were legally challenged, in part because of the costs of legal action against the government. But in 41 percent of cases — 4,455 — where there was a challenge, the government agreed to return money. The appeals process took more than a year in 40 percent of those cases and often required owners of the cash to sign agreements not to sue police over the seizures.

Hundreds of state and local departments and drug task forces appear to rely on seized cash, despite a federal ban on the money to pay salaries or otherwise support budgets. The Post found that 298 departments and 210 task forces have seized the equivalent of 20 percent or more of their annual budgets since 2008.

Agencies with police known to be participating in the Black Asphalt intelligence network have seen a 32 percent jump in seizures beginning in 2005, three times the rate of other police departments. Desert Snow-trained officers reported more than $427 million in cash seizures during highway stops in just one five-year period, according to company officials. More than 25,000 police have belonged to Black Asphalt, company officials said.

State law enforcement officials in Iowa and Kansas prohibited the use of the Black Asphalt network because of concerns that it might not be a legal law enforcement tool. A federal prosecutor in Nebraska warned that Black Asphalt reports could violate laws governing civil liberties, the handling of sensitive law enforcement information and the disclosure of pretrial information to defendants. But officials at Justice and Homeland Security continued to use it.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/sf/investigative/2014/09/06/stop-and-seize/

One of the reasons why police reform is going to be so challenging is because cops are getting ludicrously rich from legally robbing normal folks. THUGS and the crazy thing is there's corporations that aid cops in doing poo poo like this. It's a loving crazy article.

quote:

Among Black Asphalt’s features is a section called BOLO, or “be on the lookout,” where police who join the network can post tips and hunches. In April, Aurora, Colo., police Officer James Waselkow pulled over a white Ford pickup for tinted windows. Waselkow said he thought the driver, a Mexican national, was suspicious in part because he wore a University of Wyoming cap.

“He had no idea where he was going, what hotel he was staying in or who with,” Waselkow wrote. The officer searched the vehicle with the driver’s consent but found no contraband. But he was still suspicious, so he posted the driver’s license plate on Black Asphalt. “Released so someone else can locate the contraband,” he wrote. “Happy hunting!”

white sauce fucked around with this message at 03:50 on Sep 8, 2014

KernelSlanders
May 27, 2013

Tight Booty Shorts posted:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/sf/investigative/2014/09/06/stop-and-seize/

One of the reasons why police reform is going to be so challenging is because cops are getting ludicrously rich from legally robbing normal folks.

Maybe this is a dumb question, but why don't those payments just go into the state's general fund the way normal fines do?

Vahakyla
May 3, 2013
Because county sheriff and city police are local agencies, governed from the same level they exist in. So, a city or a county. They can do what they want, basically. Forcing a state wide rule on how to force their use of funds would be a considerable effort and a no-starter politically. poo poo sucks.

Desert Snow and Black Asphalt, among similar systems and training, are explicitly forbidden in loads of places though. I am also fairly hopeful they won't survive legal challenges.

Vahakyla fucked around with this message at 04:05 on Sep 8, 2014

KomradeX
Oct 29, 2011

Vahakyla posted:

Desert Snow and Black Asphalt, among similar systems and training, are explicitly forbidden in loads of places though. I am also fairly hopeful they won't survive legal challenges.

What is Desert Snow and Black Asphalt, cause it sounded like Black Asphalt was just another forum for cops.

Vahakyla
May 3, 2013
Desert Snow is the name of the training program for "aggressive" interdiction, as they say.
Black Asphalt is supposed to be used on the road as kind of "instant info bulletin".

Trabisnikof
Dec 24, 2005

Here's a good WaPo article about the two companies and the man behind them. I'll quote some choice passages.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/sf/investigative/2014/09/07/police-intelligence-targets-cash/

quote:

David had developed an uncanny talent for finding cocaine and cash in cars and trucks, beginning along the remote highways of the Mojave Desert. His reputation had spread among police officers after he started a training firm in 1989 to teach his homegrown stop-and-seizure techniques. He called it Desert Snow.

The demonstration he gave on Capitol Hill in November 2003 startled onlookers with the many ways smugglers and terrorists can hide contraband, cash and even weapons of mass destruction in vehicles. It also made David’s name in Washington and launched his firm into the fast-expanding marketplace for homeland security, where it would thrive in an atmosphere of fear and help shape law enforcement on highways in every corner of the country.
In 2004, David started a private intelligence network for police known as the Black Asphalt Electronic Networking & Notification System. It enabled officers and federal authorities to share reports and chat online. In recent years, the network had more than 25,000 individual members, David said.

“Throughout history law enforcement investigations have been stymied because of law enforcement’s inability to move information and because enforcement entities refuse to work together,” David wrote in a 2012 letter to Black Asphalt members that was obtained by The Post. “This website allows all of us to do that.”

Operating in collaboration with the U.S. Drug Enforcement Administration, Immigration and Customs Enforcement and other federal entities, Black Asphalt members exchanged tens of thousands of reports about American motorists, many of whom had not been charged with any crimes, according to a company official and hundreds of internal documents obtained by The Post. For years, it received no oversight by government, even though its reports contained law enforcement sensitive information about traffic stops and seizures, along with hunches and personal data about drivers, including Social Security numbers and identifying tattoos.
In January last year, David hired himself and his top trainers out as a roving private interdiction unit for the district attorney’s office in rural Caddo County, Okla. Working with local police, Desert Snow contract employees took in more than $1 million over six months from drivers on the state’s highways, including Interstate 40 west of Oklahoma City. Under its contract, the firm was allowed to keep 25 percent of the cash.

When Caddo County District Court Judge David A. Stephens learned that Desert Snow employees were not sworn law enforcement officers in Oklahoma, he denounced the arrangement as “shocking,” and he threatened to put David in jail if it continued.
David A. Harris, a professor at the University of Pittsburgh Law School, said highway interdiction now “works just like all the drug interdiction efforts” in the 1990s. “But the focus is on money,” he said. “That makes it all the more insidious.”

Desert Snow officials in interviews disclaimed the practice of targeting drivers for money, sometimes known as “policing for profit.” They said that seizing cash is a proven tool for hurting drug and crime organizations.

But privately, they promote a book that extols the quest for cash. Ron Hain, a marketing official with Desert Snow and a full-time deputy sheriff in Kane County, Ill., has urged police to use cash seizures to bolster municipal coffers. “In Roads: A Working Solution to America’s War on Drugs,” a book Hain self-published under the pen name Charles Haines in 2011, states that departments can “pull in expendable cash hand over fist.”

Now someone explain to me how this isn't corruption :rolleyes:

Eggplant Squire
Aug 14, 2003

No you see it's not corruption because it doesn't fit an incredibly narrow definition that no one cares about.

Vahakyla
May 3, 2013
Like mentioned, they are doing poo poo that is really grey, and these systems and similar, there are some others, are prohibited in a lot of places and even more so, just not used in even more.

They are fairly small companies with a pretty low userbase. They claim 25,000, but eh. And if they are litigated against, we'll see how it goes.

Rumor has it they also lied about being law enforcement officers when they took part in that "joint op" in Oklahoma. So yeah, great going for them.

Vahakyla fucked around with this message at 00:49 on Sep 9, 2014

ReV VAdAUL
Oct 3, 2004

I'm WILD about
WILDMAN
An insight into how London's Metropolitan Police keep their officers in line: http://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2014/sep/09/carol-howard-black-female-police-officer-discrimination-met-tribual-victory

London is a diverse city, its police force is not, one of the few black people or women on the elite Armed Response Unit received considerable sexual and racial discrimination, including a push to use her as a double token minority for PR campaigns when she wanted to remain part of the ARU. She complained about the discrimination she faced and took the Met to an employment tribunal.

So the Metropolitan Police leaked to the press she had been charged with assault and possession of child pornography.

quote:

The assault claim, involving her estranged husband, was later dropped, and the “child porn” was of a photo she had shared with him of their sleeping six-year-old daughter.

She subsequently won £37k from the tribunal which is a pretty paltry sum considering she'll likely never work in her chosen career again.

The Met is rotten to the core.

KomradeX
Oct 29, 2011

Holy crap do Dessert Snow and Black Asphalt sound loving horrible. I have no words for just how awful that really is.

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich

KomradeX posted:

Holy crap do Dessert Snow and Black Asphalt sound loving horrible. I have no words for just how awful that really is.

Don't forget that the founders of those corporations are getting obscenely wealthy thanks to their ideas.

SSJ_naruto_2003
Oct 12, 2012

ReV VAdAUL posted:

An insight into how London's Metropolitan Police keep their officers in line: http://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2014/sep/09/carol-howard-black-female-police-officer-discrimination-met-tribual-victory

London is a diverse city, its police force is not, one of the few black people or women on the elite Armed Response Unit received considerable sexual and racial discrimination, including a push to use her as a double token minority for PR campaigns when she wanted to remain part of the ARU. She complained about the discrimination she faced and took the Met to an employment tribunal.

So the Metropolitan Police leaked to the press she had been charged with assault and possession of child pornography.

She subsequently won £37k from the tribunal which is a pretty paltry sum considering she'll likely never work in her chosen career again.

The Met is rotten to the core.

That's extremely hosed up. So are there no 'good' police forces?

Someone just shoot me.

EDIT: NOT FOR REAL COPS PLEASE DON'T SHOOT ME IT WAS A FIGURE OF SPEECH

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich

GreyPowerVan posted:

That's extremely hosed up. So are there no 'good' police forces?

Someone just shoot me.

EDIT: NOT FOR REAL COPS PLEASE DON'T SHOOT ME IT WAS A FIGURE OF SPEECH

Just don't get exitedly delirious, civilian.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MickeyFinn
May 8, 2007
Biggie Smalls and Junior Mafia some mark ass bitches

KomradeX posted:

When I first read those names, I had assumed they were street names for drugs. It appears we have come full circle.

• Locked thread