Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
new phone who dis
May 24, 2007

by VideoGames
Morbid Hound

TerminalSaint posted:

I haven't been keeping up with this, did the internet manage to put the uppity woman back in her place yet?

The uppity woman (or women) are really only side issues. The internet wants the blood of games journailsts and most of the heads they are calling for are dudes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Lochness_Hamster posted:

These ppl are losing their minds

His games aren't my toys, though. This parasite lives on.:911:

WilltheMagicAsian
Dec 11, 2011

Gyges
Aug 4, 2004

NOW NO ONE
RECOGNIZE HULK

Nucleic Acids posted:

come on, you gotta link this, i loving want to see it

EugeneJ posted:

Holy poo poo - link link link

Conversation is about

Mister Fister
May 17, 2008

D&D: HASBARA SQUAD
KILL-GORE

I love the smell of dead Palestinians in the morning.
You know, one time we had Gaza bombed for 26 days
(and counting!)

Gave me chills :golfclap:

Simstim
Mar 16, 2005

You just gave me a great idea buddy.

Missed opprotunity https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X_DVS_303kQ

Tokamak
Dec 22, 2004

porkchop_express
May 27, 2004

cucked and to the left. cucked and to the left

Sudden Loud Noise
Feb 18, 2007

A thread about SJWs caring too much, MRA caring too much, gamers caring too much.

And a youtube that took too much effort.

Tokamak
Dec 22, 2004

Post your patreon, I want to support your artistic endeavours.

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot

lol wtf not even retweeted once in this

NutritiousSnack
Jul 12, 2011
i hope 4chan right and this leads to anita and quinn going to jail to fraud just so i can keep on reposting that video over and over

Dec 26, 2012

hahahahaha

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

lmao

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

NutritiousSnack posted:

i hope 4chan right and this leads to anita and quinn going to jail to fraud just so i can keep on reposting that video over and over

I think the next step is disproving Anita and Zoe were ever driven from their homes - do that and the whole house of cards falls

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

EugeneJ posted:

I think the next step is disproving Anita and Zoe were ever driven from their homes - do that and the whole house of cards falls

in what way does this ever happen that isn't an outrageous violation of privacy

Snowman95
Nov 25, 2004

What are you some sort of Social movie justice warrior? I enjoy their poo poo, only know about them because of the Star Wars vids they did. So if they're terrible suggest me some then, and they better be good otherwise I'm going to totally not do anything about it

Snowman95 fucked around with this message at 05:46 on Sep 4, 2014

Fauxtool
Oct 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Lochness_Hamster posted:

These ppl are losing their minds

I hope "we" is indie game devs. Where is Japanese gaming in this debacle? Hopefully reading and laughing

diamond dog
Jul 27, 2010

by merry exmarx

recent bullshit notwithstanding the IGF has always been a depressing inconsistent mess. this podcast with team meat (who have been judges multiple times) on the subject owns: http://hawpcast.podbean.com/e/keepin-it-real-with-edmund-mcmillen-and-tommy-refenes/

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012

Sudden Loud Noise posted:

A thread about SJWs caring too much, MRA caring too much, gamers caring too much.

And a youtube that took too much effort.

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Scrub-Niggurath posted:

in what way does this ever happen that isn't an outrageous violation of privacy

Freedom of Information Act inquiry to their local police department(s)?

You know, what should have been done as fact-checking before all the anti-gamer articles published it as the gospel.

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

EugeneJ posted:

Whatever is going on with these individuals has gently caress all to do with anything

homercles
Feb 14, 2010

:stonklol:

Maxwell Adams
Oct 21, 2000

T E E F S
Let's see how 4chan is reacting to Gilda Mars.

The experts have spoken.

Just Chamber
Feb 10, 2014

WE MUST RETURN TO THE DANCE! THE NIGHT IS OURS!

Outstanding. Fully expecting this to be found and used by Zoe Quinn/ her side as proof of just how crazy those "Gamers" really are

Lochness_Hamster
Sep 27, 2007
as creepy as it sounds, someone is already filing a Freedom of information Thingie to see if anita Filed a police report

Tin Soldier
Apr 13, 2005

Anthony Burch is an idiot.

Liquid Penguins
Feb 18, 2006

by Cowcaster
Grimey Drawer

:allears: now we're loving talking. This is art.

cock hero flux
Apr 17, 2011

Tin Soldier posted:

haha holy poo poo

that's the stupidest loving thing i've ever seen

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

Tin Soldier posted:

Holy poo poo someone tell these retards to get off twitter and stop digging themselves a hole

Tobias Grant
May 16, 2009

Lucky for you, I'm a dog lover.

Maxwell Adams posted:

Let's see how 4chan is reacting to Gilda Mars.

The experts have spoken.

:allears:

cock hero flux
Apr 17, 2011

like what loving chain of thought needs to pass through your head before you think that writing that poo poo is a good idea

The Landstander
Apr 20, 2004

I stand on land.

lmao

Biggie Shorty
Oct 8, 2008
If that chick was 'fired' why is her article still up?

And god that twitter. "don't worry Jenn you're super-duper awesome and those people are just stinky ol-meanies" nnnnnhhhh shut-uuuuuuuup!

falcon2424
May 2, 2005

What would Zelda do?

Gyges
Aug 4, 2004

NOW NO ONE
RECOGNIZE HULK

Tin Soldier posted:

How could you possibly think this is a good idea?

This entire thing is about people trying to shoot themselves in the foot harder than the other side is shooting themselves in the foot.

Tokamak
Dec 22, 2004

Hello 4chan, this is SA's submission:

Tin Soldier
Apr 13, 2005

cock hero flux posted:

like what loving chain of thought needs to pass through your head before you think that writing that poo poo is a good idea

He's a guy so clearly nothing will come of this. This is what Anthony Burch actually believes.

Lochness_Hamster
Sep 27, 2007
I'm sad, i lost the link to some shady Bitcoin thing Zoe and her PR lady Maya were up too, i thought goons would appreciate bitcoins coming into this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

Tin Soldier posted:

He's a guy so clearly nothing will come of this. This is what Anthony Burch actually believes.

So quick to forget about Phil Fish

• Locked thread