Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Amgard
Dec 28, 2006

FreakerByTheSpeaker posted:

No way I'm reading this whole thread, but what's going on? why is it so long, and why has the word cuck invaded every thread I've been reading?

fat girl hosed some weenies so her lovely html site would make her 2000 a month

turns out that this is normal

nerds freak out because theyre all frustrated virgins

everything we know has suddenly and violently been twisted, rended, and flayed in the theatre of public discourse

Z-list twitter star turn this into roundtable comedy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BottledBodhisvata
Jul 26, 2013

by Lowtax

No way I'm reading this whole thread, but what's going on? why is it so long, and why has the word cuck invaded every thread I've been reading?

Shun the heretic.

Lightanchor
Nov 2, 2012

madeupfred posted:

0///0 uhm... whoa. maybe it's time to join twitter.

This is not how you do it madeupfred

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

Lightanchor posted:

what?

Lightanchor
Nov 2, 2012
madeupfred joined twitter to hook up with hot weird twitter babes

Danger Mahoney
Mar 19, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

turns out the entirety of non-aaa games is one sweaty nepotistic fuckpile ruled by ugly garbage queens and their beta remoras

they got pretty mad cuz people pointed this out and everyone melted down on twitter

we likee laughing at them and here we are

also some manbabies and girlbabies tried to legit argue about games earlier but you can skip over that dont feel bad

see you tomorrow
Jun 27, 2009

Lightanchor posted:

is this supposed to be worse than the reasons everyone else has for joining twitter

big duck equals goose
Nov 7, 2006

by XyloJW

Ol Uncle Anime posted:

So I shipped my first commercial-ish game today: Depression Quest. And now I want to sleep for a year.

Vino posted:

I just played Depression Quest (saw it on RPS) and it's good, congratulations. I'm not a depressed person myself but I know some people very close to me who are and I think I learned some things about how to deal with them. Thanks for making it.

On a completely unrelated note and at the risk of taking some of your thunder, I just released a new Math for Game Developers video that goes over dot products:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q9FZllr6-wY

I'm finally past all the boring vector arithmetic and getting into something a bit more advanced! :D

NotInventedHere posted:

I just finished this, and I was impressed. Certain parts reminded me of someone I know, and I found it very moving. I couldn't afford much at the moment, but I gave a small contribution. I hope a lot of people will try it.

I know those two dudes don't post anymore but please ban them and then murder/kill them in RL thanks

Edit: nm they both still post, ha ha ha i'm embarrassed! Whoops!

big duck equals goose fucked around with this message at 05:40 on Sep 5, 2014

DrPlump
Oct 5, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Zoe Quinn post in this thread to call out your abuser madeupfred. This thread is a safe space. Lets hash this thing out!

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Lightanchor posted:

Well if I was a necrophiliac, I'd be going for Joan Rivers too

BottledBodhisvata
Jul 26, 2013

by Lowtax
Alternatively, Zoe Quinn, show us your butt some more in this thread or to me personally I can write you some favorable reviews of your butt

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

Lightanchor posted:

You do know that that was a joke right? Especially in the context of that particular thread

Amgard
Dec 28, 2006

Scrub-Niggurath posted:

You do know that that was a joke right? Especially in the context of that particular thread

Jesus poo poo dude calm the gently caress down and stop being so obviously defensive

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

BottledBodhisvata posted:

Alternatively, Zoe Quinn, show us your butt some more in this thread or to me personally I can write you some favorable reviews of your butt

I tried out Zoe's butt, but it gave my system a virus.

Lightanchor
Nov 2, 2012

straight jerkers posted:

is this supposed to be worse than the reasons everyone else has for joining twitter

joking aside, madeupfred actually just joined twitter yesterday for the best reason imaginable

Tokamak
Dec 22, 2004

Lightanchor posted:

I don't know if this is better or worse then joining SA to post in this thread.
hmmm

big duck equals goose
Nov 7, 2006

by XyloJW
I would hook up with that hot twitter babe and maybe also Zoe. I would like to slowly rub my front teeth softly on her HPV warts (If they are still there) while she moans and tells me how to play with Devil Sticks or a funny myspace joke or something in an attempt to not cum asap.

DrPlump
Oct 5, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
madeupfred is a legit stalker killer.
madeupfred for gbs mod!

Falsum
May 10, 2013

Crazy for the Bros

Scrub-Niggurath posted:

You don't say!!!!!

A. Beaverhausen
Nov 11, 2008

by R. Guyovich
So, what are the odds that Zoe infected 5 guys with an STD now?

Falsum
May 10, 2013

Crazy for the Bros
She robbed them of their pride and sense of self-worth when she got them to give awards and positive critique to her game isn't that enough?

e: whatever pride & self-worth there were left from being game journos

Amgard
Dec 28, 2006

Falsum posted:

She robbed them of their pride and sense of self-worth when she got them to give awards and positive critique to her game isn't that enough?

e: whatever pride & self-worth there were left from being game journos

lmao

blainestereo
Jan 16, 2013

zoe quinn has genital wario

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
ban zoe quinn for the crimes

Papa Daedalus
Aug 11, 2014
I heard Zoe Quinn once stole candy from a baby.

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot

Yivgev
May 19, 2004

i brought my +1 ak-47

from like 500 pages ago but fuckin lolllll

new phone who dis
May 24, 2007

by VideoGames
Morbid Hound
OK It's funny and all but someone should actually explain to her it's a joke because that video is Silence of the Lambs as hell and it even creeps me out.

A. Beaverhausen
Nov 11, 2008

by R. Guyovich

natetimm posted:

OK It's funny and all but someone should actually explain to her it's a joke because that video is Silence of the Lambs as hell and it even creeps me out.

Why do you hate fun?

new phone who dis
May 24, 2007

by VideoGames
Morbid Hound

A. Beaverhausen posted:

Why do you hate fun?

She's made a bunch of lovely decisions but she shouldn't have to ACTUALLY live in that kind of fear because of them.

BottledBodhisvata
Jul 26, 2013

by Lowtax

natetimm posted:

She's made a bunch of lovely decisions but she shouldn't have to ACTUALLY live in that kind of fear because of them.

If she's afraid of that, boy howdy, she should just get off the Internet.

Gerpy
Feb 23, 2010

big duck equals goose posted:

Online hate mob victims.

- Two worlds.

You mean like the video game Two Worlds? One of the greatest post modern video game forms of art I've ever experienced?

I get a weird enjoyment out of how lovely the first one is and how tongue in cheek the second one it

new phone who dis
May 24, 2007

by VideoGames
Morbid Hound
Eh, SA touched the poop and did so in a creepy way that made the focus shift back to Quinn. It's just more ammo for her to claim harassment and extends her 15 minutes of infamy.

blainestereo
Jan 16, 2013

I've read through the last day of Zoe's tweets and god drat this woman is unpleasant.

I mean, people harassing her are obviously very lovely, she is obviously under a lot of stress and everything, but god drat she makes it hard to empathize with her.

dreffen
Dec 3, 2005

MEDIOCRE, MORSOV!

Gerpy posted:

You mean like the video game Two Worlds? One of the greatest post modern video game forms of art I've ever experienced?

I get a weird enjoyment out of how lovely the first one is and how tongue in cheek the second one it

Nah he means this dude

:nms: :nms:

sometimes I miss helldump

dreffen fucked around with this message at 06:57 on Sep 5, 2014

Sudden Loud Noise
Feb 18, 2007

A video making the exact same jokes she has been making is the final straw.

Quick someone make a video making fun of all her supporters so she realizes there are still people who support her!

vvv
I stand corrected.

Sudden Loud Noise fucked around with this message at 07:09 on Sep 5, 2014

EA Sports
Feb 10, 2007

by Azathoth
that was a fake tweet by the op. the real final straw was a nudes spammer.

Mattjpwns
Dec 14, 2006

In joyful strains then let us sing
ADVANCE AUSTRALIA FUCKED

dreffen posted:

sometimes I miss helldump

same

Tokamak
Dec 22, 2004

natetimm posted:

Eh, SA touched the poop and did so in a creepy way that made the focus shift back to Quinn. It's just more ammo for her to claim harassment and extends her 15 minutes of infamy.

Ahh, so your one of those people who think the Zoe Quinn stuff detracts from the real issue of nepotism and corruption. Out of all the things to complain about, you chose that parody video :allears:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Falsum
May 10, 2013

Crazy for the Bros

Tokamak posted:

Ahh, so your one of those people who think the Zoe Quinn stuff detracts from the real issue of nepotism and corruption. Out of all the things to complain about, you chose that parody video :allears:

Personally I don't think it makes those issues illegitimate, but the Zoe Quinn stuff makes it easy for people on the SJW side to make everything else look like a tantrum from misogynistic manchildren.

With that said I still find it funny that people defend Quinn to the end and then some when she tanked a loving feminist charity.

• Locked thread