Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ottoman
Apr 30, 2004

Hideki! You have so many side dishes. Can Chii be your main course?

beefart posted:

Any tips for minimizing pain when dealing with a large dick and a smaller sized vagina beyond lots of foreplay and lube? I've had several girlfriends in the past just straight up stop having sex with me for several months because it was too painful, and my most recent hookup is complaining of pretty intense soreness after last night, so I'd like to find a way to avoid that before once again fulfilling my destiny as The Vagina Mauler.

Dick-in-vag is not all there is to sex. Mix it up. Oral and manual and toys. Experiment!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Masonity
Dec 31, 2007

What, I wonder, does this hidden face of madness reveal of the makers? These K'Chain Che'Malle?

Does that work the same way as the "snort salt, squeeze lime/lemon in the eye" school of tequila drinking? Her rear end will be so sore she won't even notice what you've bruised elsewhere!

FROOOOOOOOG
Jan 28, 2009

Ottoman posted:

Dick-in-vag is not all there is to sex. Mix it up. Oral and manual and toys. Experiment!

Right, but dude doesn't want to take it off the table completely, and wants it to be nicer when he does do it. I'm kind of on the opposite end of things, maybe for slightly different reasons. It's still fun, just like, ow.

loki k zen
Nov 12, 2011

Keep close the words of Syadasti: 'TIS AN ILL WIND THAT BLOWS NO MINDS. And remember that there is no tyranny in the State of Confusion. For further information, consult your pineal gland.
Foreplay and lube obviously, and experimenting with different positions.

It's not clear in your post whether length or girth is the issue? If it's length, there are positions that can definitely help with that; doggy-style, for instance, tends to mean less of it actually goes in, which can make things better in that situation.

It's also definitely best to start slow, and be cool with not going full-speed maybe at all; you can have lots of fun with slow stuff and moving in ways other than jackhammering.

FISHMANPET
Mar 3, 2007

Sweet 'N Sour
Can't
Melt
Steel Beams

loki k zen posted:

doggy-style, for instance

I'm not sure that's true, my wife says that doggy is deeper for her and I'm basically dick punching her uterus. Though she has a weird tipped uterus so my experience may not be typical.

Kimmalah
Nov 14, 2005

Basically just a baby in a trenchcoat.

FISHMANPET posted:

I'm not sure that's true, my wife says that doggy is deeper for her and I'm basically dick punching her uterus. Though she has a weird tipped uterus so my experience may not be typical.

That's usually been my experience too.

Austrian mook
Feb 24, 2013

by Shine
Get penis reduction surgery

SlayVus
Jul 10, 2009
Grimey Drawer

Austrian mook posted:

Get penis reduction surgery

A penis transplant will work too. Make sure you give it to someone who really needs it.

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010

FISHMANPET posted:

Wait what, you let your dog hit that?

Turtlicious
Sep 17, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Burqa King posted:

Wait what, you let your dog hit that?

Yeah it was the only animal dumb enough to try.

A Major Fucker
Mar 10, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

beefart posted:

Any tips for minimizing pain when dealing with a large dick and a smaller sized vagina beyond lots of foreplay and lube? I've had several girlfriends in the past just straight up stop having sex with me for several months because it was too painful, and my most recent hookup is complaining of pretty intense soreness after last night, so I'd like to find a way to avoid that before once again fulfilling my destiny as The Vagina Mauler.

my dick's big too

beefart
Jul 5, 2007

IT'S ON THE HOUSE OF AMON
~grandmaaaaaaa~

loki k zen posted:

Foreplay and lube obviously, and experimenting with different positions.

It's not clear in your post whether length or girth is the issue? If it's length, there are positions that can definitely help with that; doggy-style, for instance, tends to mean less of it actually goes in, which can make things better in that situation.

It's also definitely best to start slow, and be cool with not going full-speed maybe at all; you can have lots of fun with slow stuff and moving in ways other than jackhammering.

Thanks for the advice. Thankfully, she's deep enough to do any position, but the girth is a problem. In the way of lube for this kind of situation, is there preferred a type that works best for minimizing stretched vag aches, like tingling/heating/cooling/whatever?

Kenning
Jan 11, 2009

I really want to post goatse. Instead I only have these🍄.

You really don't want to use any product that minimizes/disguises painful sensations, since the whole purpose of pain is to serve as a warning against injury. If she feels pain the only good solution is to back off and take it slower. If every woman you're ever with hurts so much that it prevents sex then you may want to rethink whether PIV is right for you. Try lubing up her thighs and loving them while she squeezes them together. It's possible that your dick is just too fat for regular boning. It's a bit like having an allergy or a bum leg – you just gotta work around it.

Either that or you just suck at having sex.

The Door Frame
Dec 5, 2011

I don't know man everytime I go to the gym here there are like two huge dudes with raging high and tights snorting Nitro-tech off of each other's rock hard abs.
Try a spooning sex position, her laying on her side is about as relaxed as the muscles will get

Old Man Pants
Nov 22, 2010

Strippers are people too!

Kenning posted:

You really don't want to use any product that minimizes/disguises painful sensations, since the whole purpose of pain is to serve as a warning against injury. If she feels pain the only good solution is to back off and take it slower. If every woman you're ever with hurts so much that it prevents sex then you may want to rethink whether PIV is right for you. Try lubing up her thighs and loving them while she squeezes them together. It's possible that your dick is just too fat for regular boning. It's a bit like having an allergy or a bum leg – you just gotta work around it.

Either that or you just suck at having sex.

What the gently caress is this

Kimmalah
Nov 14, 2005

Old Man Pants posted:

What the gently caress is this

The first sentence was good advice and then it kind of devolved into weirdness.

loki k zen
Nov 12, 2011

Keep close the words of Syadasti: 'TIS AN ILL WIND THAT BLOWS NO MINDS. And remember that there is no tyranny in the State of Confusion. For further information, consult your pineal gland.
I'm having trouble believing you are using enough lube/ your gf is not really fuckin tense.

hoobajoo
Jun 2, 2004

beefart posted:

Thanks for the advice. Thankfully, she's deep enough to do any position, but the girth is a problem. In the way of lube for this kind of situation, is there preferred a type that works best for minimizing stretched vag aches, like tingling/heating/cooling/whatever?

You probably want a non-desensitizing water based lube that's meant for anal, since those will be thicker and longer lasting. I've had good experience with JO as a brand. One thing that's worked for me when I am warming up the V is to make her full-on cum at least once, it'll get endorphins moving and relax her muscles. I'll say I don't think you're ever going to totally eliminate post-coitus aches, but it definitely shouldn't be painful during the act. My wife says that after we do large insertions, there's a pleasant soreness, like after exercising.

But seriously, fisting is a thing, so I'm sure there's a way for most women to be able to handle your reportedly monster dong.

neongrey
Feb 28, 2007

Plaguing your posts with incidental music.
Sliquid Sassy is my go-to for a thick lube like that. Use more than you think you need and yeah you might need to go slow to start but the vagina is a very stretchy thing. It'll take time and practice but it'll get easier as you go.

e: Also, it wouldn't hurt to warm up first with a slightly-smaller dildo.

neongrey fucked around with this message at 00:39 on Sep 5, 2014

Kimmalah
Nov 14, 2005

hoobajoo posted:

You probably want a non-desensitizing water based lube that's meant for anal, since those will be thicker and longer lasting. I've had good experience with JO as a brand. One thing that's worked for me when I am warming up the V is to make her full-on cum at least once, it'll get endorphins moving and relax her muscles. I'll say I don't think you're ever going to totally eliminate post-coitus aches, but it definitely shouldn't be painful during the act. My wife says that after we do large insertions, there's a pleasant soreness, like after exercising.

But seriously, fisting is a thing, so I'm sure there's a way for most women to be able to handle your reportedly monster dong.

That and women shove babies out of there. But yeah, lots of lube and warming up should help. If you're just lubing it and jamming your dick in there right off, of course it's not going to go well.

Anne Whateley
Feb 11, 2007
:unsmith: i like nice words
"Women have babies" is super common, but it's still the dumbest argument. If you're having a baby, you've just had nine months for the entire structure of your pelvis to change. Pregnancy hormones cause ligaments to stretch and bones to move. A guy with a big dick is not going to accomplish any of that in fifteen minutes. And of course giving birth often requires a cut or causes awful tears. There's a reason most women aren't shoving watermelons in and out for fun.

Chances are, if you don't have a monster dick, you can get there with lube and toys and lots of patience. But there's also a chance you guys might just not be compatible, and it wouldn't kill you to look for other fun options.

Marmaduke!
May 19, 2009

Why would it do that!?
Bit of a weird question, but I'm confused by the prices for condoms over eBay. I can buy 24 Skyn condoms for a price that works out as 36p each; if I up the number to 36 then they become 45p each. Increase it to 48, and they're 42p each. Postage is free at every size. It looks like every condom seller on eBay has the same sort of prices, but why would they have a business model that increases the price per unit when people place larger orders? Why even bother advertising 48 packs when it's cheaper to order 2 lots of 24? This is irrationally irritating to me.

Marmaduke! fucked around with this message at 22:35 on Sep 4, 2014

Kimmalah
Nov 14, 2005

Anne Whateley posted:

"Women have babies" is super common, but it's still the dumbest argument. If you're having a baby, you've just had nine months for the entire structure of your pelvis to change. Pregnancy hormones cause ligaments to stretch and bones to move. A guy with a big dick is not going to accomplish any of that in fifteen minutes. And of course giving birth often requires a cut or causes awful tears. There's a reason most women aren't shoving watermelons in and out for fun.

Then I guess it's a good thing that nobody's dick is big enough to require bones and ligaments to shift, but thanks for the unnecessary rant.

All I was getting at is that there's no such thing as "it's just impossible for you to have sex with anyone" which is basically what some of the posters above me were saying.

Turtlicious
Sep 17, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Kimmalah posted:

Then I guess it's a good thing that nobody's dick is big enough to require bones and ligaments to shift, but thanks for the unnecessary rant.

All I was getting at is that there's no such thing as "it's just impossible for you to have sex with anyone" which is basically what some of the posters above me were saying.

One guy said that and he was mocked for it. Stop.

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010
Does anyone here know how to please a woman sexually. I read somewhere that it's good to lick their bum but I don't believe anyone does that

betaraywil
Dec 30, 2006

Gather the wind
Though the wind won't help you fly at all

Burqa King posted:

Does anyone here know how to please a woman sexually. I read somewhere that it's good to lick their bum but I don't believe anyone does that

Dude. Shut up about your kink.

Meg From Family Guy
Feb 4, 2012

Kenning posted:

Try lubing up her thighs and loving them while she squeezes them together.

funniest loving thing i've ever read on this website

oh my god

sweetbeets
May 9, 2014

Meg From Family Guy posted:

oh my god

Seriously.

strangemusic
Aug 7, 2008

I shield you because I need charge
Is not because I like you or anything!

Meg From Family Guy posted:

oh my god

Keeping it 100 percent real, this is actually a thing: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intercrural_sex

The Door Frame
Dec 5, 2011

I don't know man everytime I go to the gym here there are like two huge dudes with raging high and tights snorting Nitro-tech off of each other's rock hard abs.

strangemusic posted:

Keeping it 100 percent real, this is actually a thing: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intercrural_sex

I had a buddy who did that with his girlfriend. Only he was 400 lbs and she was 320 lbs so penetrative sex wasn't really going to work for them without a ton of effort

Hydrolith
Oct 30, 2009

The Door Frame posted:

I had a buddy who did that with his girlfriend. Only he was 400 lbs and she was 320 lbs so penetrative sex wasn't really going to work for them without a ton of effort

On that note, the funniest thing I ever heard about sex, from a backpacker I met overseas:

quote:

Each crease is like a different woman. loving a fat girl is the next best thing to a threesome

Hydrolith fucked around with this message at 23:42 on Sep 5, 2014

FROOOOOOOOG
Jan 28, 2009

loki k zen posted:

Girth is my problem too - my other partner is longer but thinner and it's great.

Anne Whateley posted:

"Women have babies" is super common, but it's still the dumbest argument.

also not universally applicable!

neongrey posted:

Sliquid Sassy is my go-to for a thick lube like that.

Now I just need to find a place I can get it in Australia for less than $25.

Hydrolith
Oct 30, 2009

FROOOOOOOOG posted:

Girth is my problem too - my other partner is longer but thinner and it's great.

also not universally applicable!

Now I just need to find a place I can get it in Australia for less than $25.

If you're in Australia, maybe try Wet Stuff? http://www.usreviewingthings.com/reviews/lubes/201-wet-stuff

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Proudly supporting vanilla legends 1994-2014

The Door Frame posted:

Please don't exaggerate. 720lbs is only a third of a ton.

strangemusic
Aug 7, 2008

I shield you because I need charge
Is not because I like you or anything!

Jedit posted:

Please don't exaggerate. 720lbs is only a third of a ton.

God dammit I am ashamed that I also wanted to post this.

Old Man Pants
Nov 22, 2010

Strippers are people too!

Hydrolith posted:

On that note, the funniest thing I every heard about sex, from a backpacker I met overseas:

:pusheen:

I am done with the internet for the day

Piano Maniac
Oct 10, 2011
So uh sometimes when I jack off or have my gf perform oral, sometimes tiny amount of sperm comes out in the middle of it and my dick goes all limp. It's sorta like premature ejaculation I guess, but it happens in the middle as things are picking up it's pace and it doesn't feel anywhere as good as it should.

Why the heck is this happening and how can I prevent this? It's not that big of a problem, because I can just wait until my dick resets itself, but when my gf is doing oral, it'll be so much of a hassle for her.

Quift
May 11, 2012
thos is your cue to start giving her head. problem solved.

Rotten Red Rod
Mar 5, 2002

Piano Maniac posted:

Why the heck is this happening and how can I prevent this? It's not that big of a problem, because I can just wait until my dick resets itself, but when my gf is doing oral, it'll be so much of a hassle for her.

Sounds like you came. Sometimes it's not intense and you aren't really done. It happens because dicks are weird.

Why is it a hassle if you said yourself it's not that big of a problem? Just do something else until you're hard again, and then go back to oral if you're so dead-set on it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Piano Maniac
Oct 10, 2011

Quift // Rotten Red Rod posted:

thos is your cue to start giving her head. problem solved.

Actually that's a really good idea. Problem is solved, thanks!