Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

RoyKeen
Jul 24, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Zsinjeh posted:

I am so stoked for that episode to drop

Yeah. It'll be good to hear them being funny for a change.

Edit: Sorry, drunk posting so I speak too freely and I really want HH to be better than it is most of the time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WerthersWay
Jul 21, 2009

On a less goofy note, Adam, if you're still on this forum, make sure your employees who plan the events pay attention to logistics. It's ridiculous to pay $20 for a comedy show and have to stand the entire time because there were only 30 chairs provided by Molly Malone's for a 100 person audience. Party rental stores rent out chairs at about $1 per chair and most will deliver for free.

I left after Hollywood Handbook because I have the back of a 50 year old and there was no way I could make it through Who Charted. But other than that snafu, it was a good show!

GraPar
Jun 2, 2011
I would unreservedly love Hollywood Handbook if Reality Show Show had never existed.

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.

GraPar posted:

I would unreservedly love Hollywood Handbook if Reality Show Show had never existed.

Suggestion - An "Earwolf Presents: RSS Reunion Special" where they just cover an entire season of The Challenge in one go. Could we Kickstarter this? I would donate enough to buy at least one beautiful Bakepatayta.

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

I think in some interview they did they said RSS was basically way too much effort since they'd have to watch a ton of reality TV every week just to get enough material for like a 40 minute podcast (Plus we were the only ones actually listening to it)

Urk!
Sep 5, 2008

goobers
Special RSS recap of Emmy nominees for Reality Television?

Beeez
May 28, 2012
I wish they'd just organically talk about the shows they do watch, it'd still fall under the Hollywood umbrella since most of those shows are about sociopathic dipshits who want to be famous anyway.

Fiendly
May 27, 2010

That's not right!
Nerd Poker is late this week. Jeff Ulrich would never have let this happen.

The Berzerker
Feb 24, 2006

treat me like a dog

And Jake Fogelnest still thinks he's too big and famous to do his freakin' podcast!!! I'm gettin' steamed over here!!!!!!

ManoliIsFat
Oct 4, 2002

Ya I'm not buying this "too busy with showbiz" garbage. Scott is famous AND a boss and he still produces content!

SunshineDanceParty
Feb 7, 2006

One Road. Two Friends. One Ass.

Help Im Alive posted:

I think in some interview they did they said RSS was basically way too much effort since they'd have to watch a ton of reality TV every week just to get enough material for like a 40 minute podcast (Plus we were the only ones actually listening to it)

That makes sense, but now I whenever I do watch reality tv I imagine their opinions on it. It's both a curse and blessing.

EmotionlessThug
Feb 14, 2012

I unreservedly love hollywood handbook.

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

Season 2 of Review is going to be great

Lugaloco
Jun 29, 2011

Ice to see you!

Zach Woods might be the best improviser that's ever been on I4H. Dude brings it every single time he's been on.

WerthersWay
Jul 21, 2009

He was definitely one of the only highlights of the latter seasons of The Office. Hilarious on Silicon Valley too.

Politicalrancor
Jan 29, 2008

Lugaloco posted:

Zach Woods might be the best improviser that's ever been on I4H. Dude brings it every single time he's been on.

His sound and movement exercises are out of this world.

Illinois Smith
Nov 15, 2003

Ninety-one? There are ninety other "Tiger Drivers"? Do any involve actual tigers, or driving?

Politicalrancor posted:

His sound and movement exercises are out of this world.
ZACH WOODS!? OPEN YOUR DOOR ZACH WOODS! YOU'RE TOO GOOD AT IMPROV!

soggybagel
Aug 6, 2006
The official account of NFL Tackle Phil Loadholt.

Let's talk Football.

Lugaloco posted:

He's outrageously smart and quick. The really old harold team he was on with Joe Wengert and Lennon Parham among others reunited for a show in LA a couple weeks ago.

Politicalrancor
Jan 29, 2008

Illinois Smith posted:

HE CALLED ME A BLACKY BLACK BLACK

Zsinjeh
Jun 11, 2007

:shoboobs:
I just realized that I haven't written an iTunes review in a while and since it helps I sent a couple towards my favorites. If you want to be as cool and successful as I am in irl I suggest you do the same!

Poopy Palpy
Jun 10, 2000

Im da fwiggin Poopy Palpy XD
Has a guest ever been as good at Hollywood Handbook as Zoe Jarman?

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.

Poopy Palpy posted:

Will Hollywood Handbook ever have a better segment than Welcome to "Welcome to Sweden" & Etc.? I listened to that again yesterday and I don't know if it can be topped.

It's scary to get X'ed.

Periodiko
Jan 30, 2005
Uh.
Oh. That wasn't a bit.

Devonaut
Jul 10, 2001

Devoted Astronaut

Poopy Palpy posted:

David Wain was pretty with it.

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

Sinbad and Dave Thomas are probably the HH goats

isnt that right
Dec 8, 2009

Poopy Palpy posted:

all the ones that said my twitter name were better, but then, yeah, she's the best.

although, and i don't mean to sound like an english slob or anything, but i noticed that she wasn't using plurals correctly?? does that make sense?? like, she would say something like "plays is" instead of "plays are." i mean, that's pretty weird, right??!?

WerthersWay
Jul 21, 2009

Speak on that.

EmotionlessThug
Feb 14, 2012

Illinois Smith posted:

that was such a great ep i want to listen to it again, which one was it though.

ManoliIsFat
Oct 4, 2002

erezaka posted:

that was such a great ep i want to listen to it again, which one was it though.

http://www.earwolf.com/episode/there-there-my-bear-bear/ lmao the asher roth 1st skit

Conduit for Sale!
Apr 17, 2007

*screams "Ambrose Bierce" into phone*

Popelmon
Jan 24, 2010

wow
so spin
I know I'm waaaay late to the party but drat is U talking U2 to me good.

Poopy Palpy
Jun 10, 2000

Im da fwiggin Poopy Palpy XD

Popelmon posted:

I'm almost through with my relisten, it's even better the second time.

Malaleb
Dec 1, 2008

Popelmon posted:

They had me at "ACH-TUUUUUUUUNG!! buh-bay".

Zsinjeh
Jun 11, 2007

:shoboobs:

Malaleb posted:

They had me at "ACH-TUUUUUUUUNG!! buh-bay".
I think it was more ach-TUUUUNG?! bebe

Conduit for Sale!
Apr 17, 2007

I didn't hear the intro to the Comcast thing and I thought the Comcast guy was the angry trumpet guy at first. Similar voice and insanity.

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*
Two Charged had a disappointing episode with Jessica St Clair, probably because the the sound setup messed with the rapport. Still a few amazing Mantzoukas stories though.

the Insane Piano
Feb 10, 2011
On Two Charted today Kulap said that Lauren Lapkus is going to have her own Earwolf podcast! Apparently the guest each episode will play the host and Lapkus will be doing a character as the guest.

GraPar
Jun 2, 2011
That sounds incredible

WerthersWay
Jul 21, 2009

Tom Leykus is on today's Sklarbro Country talking leaked nudes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

n8r
Jul 3, 2003

I helped Lowtax become a cyborg and all I got was this lousy avatar

rapeface posted:

Two Charged had a disappointing episode with Jessica St Clair, probably because the the sound setup messed with the rapport. Still a few amazing Mantzoukas stories though.

I thought it was a good EP.

The two charted's have been crazy funny lately. The 'lifting weights and laying pipe' thing from the most recent EP is hilarious.