Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

Those are some mad bastard eyes. He looks like he's going to use that award as a murder weapon.

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?

nosering
Oct 12, 2012

Volcott
Mar 30, 2010

People paying American dollars to let other people know they didn't agree with someone's position on something is the lifeblood of these forums.
Why even have a solar plant if you're not going to use it to power an orbital weapon system?

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

Gonzo McFee posted:

Those are some mad bastard eyes. He looks like he's going to use that award as a murder weapon.

Hoon?

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Volcott
Mar 30, 2010

People paying American dollars to let other people know they didn't agree with someone's position on something is the lifeblood of these forums.
Assad is the devil we know. Also, this is a non-sequitur, but I really like the phrase "known unknowns."

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Volcott posted:

Assad is the devil we know.

shut up nerd

The US isn't actually supporting Assad, that shirt is from a loyalist Syrian American forum that desperately wants them to.

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Meanwhile, behind a paywall at the Economist.

Volcott
Mar 30, 2010

Volkerball posted:

shut up nerd

The US isn't actually supporting Assad, that shirt is from a loyalist Syrian American forum that desperately wants them to.

Hey, I'm not saying he isn't a butcher. He totally is. But he keeps the butcherin' local. ISIS wants to go on tour.

sugar free jazz
Mar 5, 2008

Volkerball posted:

Meanwhile, behind a paywall at the Economist.

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

New anti open-carry ad campaign.

http://act.everytown.org/sign/kroger-petition-2

Rent-A-Cop
Oct 15, 2004

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

Totally unbelievable. There's no way you'd ever find that fat shirtless dude in the produce section.

The amount of compensation in this image is hilarious.

Evilreaver
Feb 26, 2007

GEORGE IS GETTIN' AUGMENTED!
Dinosaur Gum

Rent-A-Cop posted:

Totally unbelievable. There's no way you'd ever find that fat shirtless dude in the produce section.

Actually, their carnivorous reputation not withstanding, most bears have adopted diets of more plant than animal matter and are completely opportunistic omnivores.

AceRimmer
Mar 18, 2009

Rent-A-Cop posted:

The amount of compensation in this image is hilarious.
Even funnier is the combination of a Superman t-shirt, Corvette, Cowboy? hat and replica 1851 revolver :patriot:...and a Russian Mosin-Nagant. :downsgun:

Austin open-carry protest with topless counter-protestor.
:nws: http://media.cmgdigital.com/shared/lt/lt_cache/thumbnail/615/img/photos/2014/03/12/7c/38/rgz_open_carry_12b.JPG :nws:

exmarx
Feb 18, 2012

The experience over the years
of nothing getting better
only worse.

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

It's cool that you can start wars just by living somewhere. I guess they're just that badass.

ARMBAR A COP
Nov 24, 2007

I grew up by Oakland, so my exposure to white people was kind of limited. Then I moved to Seattle, and got to know white people.

Ya'll are some try hards man. Either way too loving racist or way too sensitive to the point where you still end up telling me how to feel.

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

Ding dong

Rand alPaul
Feb 3, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo

syscall girl posted:

It's cool that you can start wars just by living somewhere. I guess they're just that badass.

Oklahoma, the state where most Trail of Tears survivors ended up, taunting the Florida State team named after the Seminoles, who survived white attempts at removal. Irony is dead.

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
:laffo: From a Kurdish source.

Rude Dude With Tude
Apr 19, 2007

Your President approves this text.

Hmmmm. Well done, algorithm.

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

Bonus Kissinger

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

Mahmoud Ahmadinejad posted:

Hmmmm. Well done, algorithm.

I see you and raise you

ReV VAdAUL
Oct 3, 2004

I'm WILD about
WILDMAN

A Handed Missus posted:

Bonus Kissinger

Rank these people in order from the highest to lowest number of deaths they're responsible for.

America's greatest victory.

pangstrom
Jan 25, 2003

Wedge Regret

ReV VAdAUL posted:

Rank these people in order from the highest to lowest number of deaths they're responsible for.
Kissinger <*a country mile*> everyone else/not totally sure

edit with unrelated picture: Taiping rebellion

pangstrom fucked around with this message at 16:04 on Sep 5, 2014

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

csm141
Jul 19, 2010

i care, i'm listening, i can help you without giving any advice
Pillbug

Pictured above: Germany.

Pictured above: Russia.

ReV VAdAUL
Oct 3, 2004

I'm WILD about
WILDMAN

pangstrom posted:

Kissinger <*a country mile*> everyone else/not totally sure

edit with unrelated picture: Taiping rebellion

Albright isn't quite that far behind:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x4PgpbQfxgo

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

Laserjet 4P
Mar 28, 2005

What does it mean?
Fun Shoe

At least nobody has to tell Putin about not starting a land war in Asia :v:

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

SybilVimes
Oct 29, 2011

Laserjet 4P posted:

At least nobody has to tell Putin about not starting a land war in Asia :v:

Don't be so sure, he's said before that he views ALL soviet union states as russian property, including afghanistan

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

:thunk::mason::brainworms::tinfoil::thunkher:

Well that's just assuming that Putin and by extension Russia aren't just pussies who know full well that war with Afghanistan is suicide.
(Can't find any significant quotes about Russians POWs getting flayed alive and filmed by Afghan militants but pretend I posted one here)

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

He did start a land war in Asia. It was called the 2nd Chechen War

He won that one. Sort of. But not really.

I remember there were videos out of those conflicts showing the torture and murder of Russian soldiers and Orthodox priests at the hands of Jihadis but gently caress that stuff I'm not watching it.

cyberbully
Feb 10, 2003

CAPS LOCK BROKEN
Feb 1, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

Nckdictator
Sep 8, 2006
Just..someone
It's always nice when government programs have unusual logos.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bro Dad
Mar 26, 2010

• Locked thread