Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BrokenKnucklez
Apr 22, 2008

by zen death robot
Mostly dick pics... But in AI its cars and cattes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beach Bum
Jan 13, 2010

Carteret posted:

I just downloaded it, but I have no idea how to use it. The only thing I have heard it is used for is sending dick picks. WTF is this FOR?!

I have no idea how it works either. You kids with your fancy apps and poo poo elude me. (I'm 26)

Holdbrooks
Jan 1, 2005

NEAI 2015
RIDE ETERNAL SHINY AND CHROME
ONWARD TO THE HALLS OF RUSTHALLA

Carteret posted:

I just downloaded it, but I have no idea how to use it. The only thing I have heard it is used for is sending dick picks. WTF is this FOR?!

Same here. How do I snapchat, I'm not good with computers.

E: I am Hatebrooks now send me not dick pics

Holdbrooks fucked around with this message at 06:06 on Sep 6, 2014

Sinestro
Oct 31, 2010

The perfect day needs the perfect set of wheels.

Carteret posted:

It's a dumb thing for dumb teenagers, pretty much. So just sending your totes funny selfies to your bffs.

Mat_Drinks
Nov 18, 2002

mmm this nitromethane gets my supercharger runnin'
Why the gently caress is everyone in AI talking about snapchat when there is Instagram which is AWESOME for cars.

e: matsayswhat and I instagram lovely house projects, a lot of car poo poo and pancakes I made the other day.

randomidiot
May 12, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 11 years!)

Snapchat is awfulbeans.

I've seen plenty of dicks, don't need to see anymore. :v:

jamal
Apr 15, 2003

I'll set the building on fire
Yeah instagram is pretty cool, I'm jamalspec on there. Mine has a lot of beer. And some bikes.

mariooncrack
Dec 27, 2008
I usually use snapchat for sending pictures that I don't really want to keep like my dinner.

Queen_Combat
Jan 15, 2011
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hDuu31iSvpg

angryhampster
Oct 21, 2005

axel_backwards for if you are offering me the snapchattery.

I hardly ever send anything with it.

Goober Peas
Jun 30, 2007

Check out my 'Vette, bro

gooberpeas0911

I like all naughty bits and non naughty bits.

cursedshitbox
May 20, 2012

Your rear-end wont survive my hammering.

Fun Shoe
You bastards are so getting the dick-motherload.

Because if I can't get any, someone else may as well. :v:

Kia Soul Enthusias
May 9, 2004

zoom-zoom
Toilet Rascal
Please don't

cursedshitbox
May 20, 2012

Fun Shoe
Im only kidding. But there was some seriousness in there. Only pics you fuckers are getting are of a overheated mitsubishi and a failed birthday party

triple clutcher
Jul 3, 2012

OFFICER 13 INCH posted:

Just days after getting my new Doc Marten boots for work/play, I happened to find a brand new pair of sneakers at the Goodwill for $20! Cant argue with that, and they are even my size!

I bought a pair of those for work shoes maybe three or four years ago and they quickly became my shoes, full stop. Super super comfortable, even coming from wearing lightweight sneakers all the time.

Goober Peas
Jun 30, 2007

Check out my 'Vette, bro

Yeah, snapchat sucks lol

Fievel Goes Bi
Dec 8, 2008

Snapchats? In as Ghostboners. can't wait to get dem dick pics :mrgw:. Also some cars too I guess.

freelop
Apr 28, 2013

Where we're going, we won't need fries to see

Snapchat chat I'm freelop722.

Planning on finally getting to the local dirt circuit tonight after someone said good things about them a few months back.

Going to take my camera but I'm really not sure how to take photos in the dark of high speed objects without it being a terrible blur

trouser chili
Mar 27, 2002

Unnngggggghhhhh
I found this picture on the internet today. I want to feel sad about it, but the practical side overrules and says it just makes mine more rare.

meatpimp
May 15, 2004

Psst -- Wanna buy

:) EVERYWHERE :)
some high-quality thread's DESTROYED!

:kheldragar:

trouser chili posted:

I found this picture on the internet today. I want to feel sad about it, but the practical side overrules and says it just makes mine more rare.

Just tell yourself that it was a respray and rebadged car.

Goober Peas
Jun 30, 2007

Check out my 'Vette, bro

meatpimp posted:

Just tell yourself that it was a respray and rebadged car.

Cars 1/2 off

Terrible Robot
Jul 2, 2010

FRIED CHICKEN
Slippery Tilde
Snapchats? I'm on as terrible_robot, though I rarely send much, mostly broken volvos and cattes.

Goober Peas
Jun 30, 2007

Check out my 'Vette, bro

Ok, so what exactly is a freelop? Other than a creepy Happy Meal box sans peepers. Google-fu provides no help.

bandman
Mar 17, 2008
This was supposed to be my weekend at the house with the kids (separated, not yet divorced) and my still-wife was supposed to gently caress off somewhere else till Sunday night, but she is still skulking about the house, just hiding from us in her bedroom. That's loving disrespectful, right? I'm not out of line for being super pissed about this, am I?

I had to loving find somewhere else to live full time, so I fail to see why she can't find somewhere to spend two loving nights.

angryhampster
Oct 21, 2005

I just burped and some half-digested salmon came up.

Doesn't taste good.

bend
Dec 31, 2012

bandman posted:

This was supposed to be my weekend at the house with the kids (separated, not yet divorced) and my still-wife was supposed to gently caress off somewhere else till Sunday night, but she is still skulking about the house, just hiding from us in her bedroom. That's loving disrespectful, right? I'm not out of line for being super pissed about this, am I?

I had to loving find somewhere else to live full time, so I fail to see why she can't find somewhere to spend two loving nights.

Don't let yourself get talked into doing access like that, trust me. Having her around will kill your time with the kids real quick, just take them to your place or go stay at family or friends if you don't think you have the space. The kids will probably love camping out in the lounge room for the first couple of visits anyway.

Don't let her dictate how your access is arranged if at all possible either, make the necessary compromises regarding schedules and then tell her to gently caress off if she tries to change the arrangements later (she will) unless you really do agree with her. Letting her dictate this sort of thing is a good way to end up being used a free babysitter, or a taxi. Don't forget to get the arrangements all written down and gone over by a family lawyer either, start with doing an interim arrangement for the next three-six months and the make it permanent once you've worked out the bugs.

Devyl
Mar 27, 2005

It slices!

It dices!

It makes Julienne fries!
Had to work overtime today. What was supposed to be an 8 hour job turned into only an hour and a half. The boss went ahead and approved the full 8 hours for my time; and it's all time and a half. Sometimes I complain about my job a lot, but it's days like this that make it worth it.

And there's gonna be some upset new Mustang owners out there in, I'd say, a year.

Militant Lesbian
Oct 3, 2002

Devyl posted:

And there's gonna be some upset new Mustang owners out there in, I'd say, a year.

Go on.... :allears:

freelop
Apr 28, 2013

Where we're going, we won't need fries to see

Goober Peas posted:

Ok, so what exactly is a freelop? Other than a creepy Happy Meal box sans peepers. Google-fu provides no help.

A made up word that came out of frustration when trying to make a username years ago.

The speedway was awesome.

There was UK modifieds

F1 Stox

And V8 Stox

http://imgur.com/a/VG291
More there for those interested

blk
Dec 19, 2009
I'm thinking of dropping FB and just using Instagram for social when I get a new phone. The Nexus 4 camera is terrible; I might go back to the iPhone next week or wait for Nexus 6.

Queen_Combat
Jan 15, 2011
loving pissed me off fuckity gently caress gently caress, the camera on my LG Optimus G is 10 times worse than the camera on my SGSII E4G. I thought that skipping two or four smartphone generations would garner a better camera, but it's totally five steps backwards.

Turbo Fondant
Oct 25, 2010

Geirskogul posted:

loving pissed me off fuckity gently caress gently caress, the camera on my LG Optimus G is 10 times worse than the camera on my SGSII E4G. I thought that skipping two or four smartphone generations would garner a better camera, but it's totally five steps backwards.

Agreed. Resolution is increasing at a ridiculous rate, but clarity is getting worse. WE NEED MORE PIXELS CAP'N yeah fuckoff.

8ender
Sep 24, 2003

clown is watching you sleep
Camera on the newest iPhone is loving excellent

Seat Safety Switch
May 27, 2008

MY RELIGION IS THE SMALL BLOCK V8 AND COMMANDMENTS ONE THROUGH TEN ARE NEVER LIFT.

Pillbug

8ender posted:

Camera on the newest iPhone is loving excellent

I'm floored by how good some of the shots coming out of my 5S are. I think it might even be better than my EOS-M some days (mostly because I don't know how to configure the latter).

CornHolio
May 20, 2001

Toilet Rascal
Snapchat chat? I'm shivan000. Send me your wretched dick pics all day long, fuckers.

I check it like every month so don't expect poo poo back.

Devyl
Mar 27, 2005

It slices!

It dices!

It makes Julienne fries!

Without getting too specific, some of the very first batch may develop a sound from the front end similar to a metallic "clicking". Kinda like a bottle cap in a coffee can. Not lots of them... Probably in the low hundreds.

Tommychu posted:

Agreed. Resolution is increasing at a ridiculous rate, but clarity is getting worse. WE NEED MORE PIXELS CAP'N yeah fuckoff.

The future is not complete until we have full-frame DSLR cameras in our phones.

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。

blk posted:

I'm thinking of dropping FB and just using Instagram for social when I get a new phone. The Nexus 4 camera is terrible; I might go back to the iPhone next week or wait for Nexus 6.

I went from an iPhone4 to Nokia Lumia 920 to Nexus 4 to Nexus 5. The N5 makes the N4 look like dogshit; it's such a better handset in every regard.

West SAAB Story
Mar 13, 2014

by Athanatos

(and can't post for 205 days!)

I just upgraded, and thanks to csb, it probably already has a ton of dick pics on it.

cursedshitbox
May 20, 2012

Fun Shoe
2 year old dickpics. pretty sure I was about 50lb fatter then too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

keykey
Mar 28, 2003

cursedshitbox posted:

2 year old dickpics. pretty sure I was about 50lb fatter then too.

Ooooooooo lalaaa.

• Locked thread