Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Miley Virus
Apr 9, 2010

LP0 ON FIRE posted:

umm you probably won't have much luck with that. you'll probably want to try a dating site specifically designed with humiliation in mind

okay, gonna make a new thread in yospos then

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

PuTTY riot posted:

im married, op

my best mate signed me up to this Have an Affair! website and now I get spammed every day with lovely suggestions and then he told wife to look at my email account but I had already added it to my spam filter so she saw them in the spam and he was gutted and came clean that he was signing me up to all these lovely dating sites as a lark lol thats my story and it is true lol what a life i lead

Squinty Applebottom
Jan 1, 2013

was it ashley madison

big scary monsters
Sep 2, 2011

-~Skullwave~-

lol

Glans Dillzig
Nov 23, 2011

:justpost::justpost::justpost::justpost::justpost::justpost::justpost::justpost:

knickerbocker expert

Displeased Moo Cow posted:

my best mate signed me up to this Have an Affair! website and now I get spammed every day with lovely suggestions and then he told wife to look at my email account but I had already added it to my spam filter so she saw them in the spam and he was gutted and came clean that he was signing me up to all these lovely dating sites as a lark lol thats my story and it is true lol what a life i lead

classic moo cow

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?
when i was single okc was a great site to get laid with all kinds of freaky chicks that I knew I wouldn't date long term. sometimes I miss being single.

LP0 ON FIRE
Jan 25, 2006

beep boop

The Management posted:

when i was single okc was a great site to get laid with all kinds of freaky chicks that I knew I wouldn't date long term. sometimes I miss being single.

i just let your spouse know

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

The Management posted:

when i was single okc was a great site to get laid with all kinds of fast food chicks that I knew I wouldn't date long term. sometimes I miss being single.

ftfy

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
tinder is ok i put my profile up as a pic of my and wife holding children and said "this is just for laughs" and people add me

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

http://imgur.com/a/Kx1Iz

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
im the complete failure to censor the facebook links

didn't try them in any case

Sham bam bamina! fucked around with this message at 20:37 on Sep 5, 2014

Bloody
Mar 3, 2013

lol

Proteus4994
Jan 2, 2001

Do not engage. Just tell me to go back to Kiwi Farms where I waste days upon days crying about how I wasted years upon years on SA. Did you know I was personally responsible for SA's rise in popularity in the 00's? It's true! Just come to the Farms and find out how! It's the trash kingdom I deserve.

LP0 ON FIRE posted:

umm you probably won't have much luck with that. you'll probably want to try a dating site specifically designed with humiliation in mind

like j-date?

CISADMIN PRIVILEGE
Aug 15, 2004

optimized multichannel
campaigns to drive
demand and increase
brand engagement
across web, mobile,
and social touchpoints,
bitch!
:yaycloud::smithcloud:

jesus gently caress what a horrible person.

LP0 ON FIRE
Jan 25, 2006

beep boop

Proteus4994 posted:

like j-date?

never heard of that

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

please tell me there's an e/n fetlife thread.

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

Werthog 95 posted:

there was an ask/tell bdsm thread but idk where it went

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
sa isnt quite old enough to have the fedora boyz morph into the leather vest/beard/bald-with-ponytail cishets that ruin everything

crusader_complex
Jun 4, 2012

Werthog 95 posted:

let's play fetlife

Vulgrim
Aug 29, 2014

by Ralp
People on okcupid almost never reply, and I rarely match with anyone on Tinder. I think my face is more ftl than I once thought

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Vulgrim posted:

People on okcupid almost never reply, and I rarely match with anyone on Tinder. I think my face is more ftl than I once thought

its actually ftw

Hed
Mar 31, 2004

Fun Shoe
http://youtu.be/hKWmFWRVLlU

Proteus4994
Jan 2, 2001

Do not engage. Just tell me to go back to Kiwi Farms where I waste days upon days crying about how I wasted years upon years on SA. Did you know I was personally responsible for SA's rise in popularity in the 00's? It's true! Just come to the Farms and find out how! It's the trash kingdom I deserve.

crusader_complex posted:

let's play fetlife

that's the insurance with the peanuts characters rite?

LP0 ON FIRE
Jan 25, 2006

beep boop

Vulgrim posted:

it's all about power in numbers. well partially that

DONT THREAD ON ME
Oct 1, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo
Floss Finder
i had a 50% k/d ratio on ok cupid

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

𝓪 𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓹𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓪 𝓲𝓼 𝓪 𝓬𝓾𝓻𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓼𝓸𝓻𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓮

Jonny 290 posted:

there was an ask/tell bdsm thread but idk where it went

it got closed because of constant drama & reports

emoji
Jun 4, 2004

veilo posted:

Is okcupid a good place to find a cucking relationship ?

The cuck meme

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

𝓪 𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓹𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓪 𝓲𝓼 𝓪 𝓬𝓾𝓻𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓼𝓸𝓻𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓮
I was into cucking before it was a meme

LP0 ON FIRE
Jan 25, 2006

beep boop
you guys are talking about cucking chairs, right?

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

The Management posted:

In college I had to explain to a girl I was dating that earth was not the only planet with gravity. she's a doctor now.

you didnt need to explain anything. you just wanted to feel superior to women

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?

fart simpson posted:

you didnt need to explain anything. you just wanted to feel superior to women

I want to feel superior to everyone

carry on then
Jul 10, 2010

by VideoGames

(and can't post for 10 years!)

The Management posted:

I want to feel superior to everyone

i already do, what are you waiting for

a rad dink
May 28, 2006

take me to your peener
the only time i tried one pof the first person i came across had a profile that was essentially"
"ya, i'm missing my front teeth, so what? no natives"

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

classic case of pineapple derangement syndrome
I wonder what it's like to hear a factually wrong statement and then not correct the person who said it

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

classic case of pineapple derangement syndrome
I'll bet it hurts or itches or something like that

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

rotor posted:

I wonder what it's like to hear a factually wrong statement and then not correct the person who said it

literally tonight someone told me they had seen the iphone 6 and that the screen came right to the edges and i knew he was wrong but i wasnt going to correct him because thats not the kind of relationship i have with this individual. submissive that is

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?

rotor posted:

at a party one time a very inebriated girl was talking about why she doesn't eat eggs. it was because she believes it's wrong to kill the baby chicks that would hatch from them.

I just let it go, man. it still haunts me

computer parts
Nov 18, 2010

PLEASE CLAP

The Management posted:

at a party one time a very inebriated girl was talking about why she doesn't eat eggs. it was because she believes it's wrong to kill the baby chicks that would hatch from them.

tbf that's literally the vegan mantra

LP0 ON FIRE
Jan 25, 2006

beep boop

The Management posted:

i could not help quickly saying "The egg is not fertilized so there is no chicken in the egg." and see how she reacts and not argue any further

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.

veilo posted:

Is okcupid a good place to find a cucking relationship ?

yeah you can get that pretty easy on okc. that's where all the polyamorous/swinger types flock to it seems. plenty of dirty hipsters, too. pof is like the single mom shopping mall, though. with either, the odds are good, but the goods are odd.

• Locked thread