Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kia Soul Enthusias
May 9, 2004

zoom-zoom
Toilet Rascal
You were a big baby. Also that's illegal.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cursedshitbox
May 20, 2012

Your rear-end wont survive my hammering.

Fun Shoe
drat straight!

So I ran a dirtbike into a ditch and flew off it.
I'm going to be one sore son of a bitch tomorrow.

Super Aggro Crag
Apr 23, 2008

And, of course as always, kill Hitler.

I set my Tinder age setting to 30-50 and my whole life just changed.

BrokenKnucklez
Apr 22, 2008

by zen death robot

Super Aggro Crag posted:

I set my Tinder age setting to 30-50 and my whole life just changed.

Cougars? Like the hot kind or the uuuuuuuhhhhhhh

cursedshitbox posted:

2 year old dickpics. pretty sure I was about 50lb fatter then too.

How did we go from talking about the state of the country to dick pics? Oh AI! :glomp:

Fender Anarchist
May 20, 2009

Fender Anarchist

Made some pulled pork. On a whim I dumped some sprite and a flat half-can of Monster I had in the fridge into the crock pot with the meat.

Came out amazing.

Queen_Combat
Jan 15, 2011
You know what would make this pork better? A shitload of taurine and B12 :catstare:

Fender Anarchist
May 20, 2009

Fender Anarchist

Don't judge me you fucker.

PaintVagrant
Apr 13, 2007

~ the ultimate driving machine ~

Fucknag posted:

Made some pulled pork. On a whim I dumped some sprite and a flat half-can of Monster I had in the fridge into the crock pot with the meat.

Came out amazing.

Things 20 Year Olds Say

BrokenKnucklez
Apr 22, 2008

by zen death robot
The diner in my old home town used to make these steak sandwiches that were marinated in mt dew, greek seasoning and something else. It was incredible.

Queen_Combat
Jan 15, 2011
Mountain Dew is just a lovely orange flavor and sugar, which makes sense. Kind of like Dr Pepper turkey/chicken, as it's a spicy flavor, again with a lot of sugar (two things often used in cooking fowl). Monster should never be used with meat or fowl, instead it is simply foul :downsrim:

Super Aggro Crag
Apr 23, 2008

BrokenKnucklez posted:

Cougars? Like the hot kind or the uuuuuuuhhhhhhh

Going out soon with a cute 35 yr old nurse.

Queen_Combat
Jan 15, 2011
35 is not a cougar you gently caress

Fender Anarchist
May 20, 2009

Fender Anarchist

PaintVagrant posted:

Things 20 Year Olds Say

gently caress you dad im 26 ill do what i want

kastein
Aug 31, 2011

Moderator at http://www.ridgelineownersclub.com/forums/and soon to be mod of AI. MAKE AI GREAT AGAIN. Motronic for VP.
Went to a BBQ one of my neighbors growing up had tonight... one of the other neighbors desperately wants to set me up with her remaining unmarried daughter and on the way out the door I get cornered by the host's daughter and asked for my number.

Neither of them would even give me the time of day 15 years ago. Not that I cared at the time, I didn't give a rats rear end about girls until early college anyways, but it's kinda funny how things work out like this.

I am entirely unused to this happening.

Super Aggro Crag
Apr 23, 2008

Yeah I know but that's still a decade older than me and a good place to start. :getin:

Applebees Appetizer
Jan 23, 2006

kastein posted:

When it rains it pours so take advantage, never know when you're gonna have another dry spell :v:

keykey
Mar 28, 2003

Real talk. http://youtu.be/K5lgwopmKMw

CSB edition: http://youtu.be/8wpYvvgkLuk

8ender
Sep 24, 2003

clown is watching you sleep

kastein posted:

Went to a BBQ one of my neighbors growing up had tonight... one of the other neighbors desperately wants to set me up with her remaining unmarried daughter and on the way out the door I get cornered by the host's daughter and asked for my number.

Neither of them would even give me the time of day 15 years ago. Not that I cared at the time, I didn't give a rats rear end about girls until early college anyways, but it's kinda funny how things work out like this.

So in the kastein dating world is "meeting the jeeps" equivalent to "meeting the parents" in terms of relationship deal breaking potential?

Holdbrooks
Jan 1, 2005

NEAI 2015
RIDE ETERNAL SHINY AND CHROME
ONWARD TO THE HALLS OF RUSTHALLA
Lol at energy pork, that's all. Please post that in GWS.

Fender Anarchist
May 20, 2009

Fender Anarchist

Listen it's sugar citric acid and (probably) sodium. every "normal" recipe is just salt sugar and vinegar. TELL ME HOW THIS IS ANY DIFFERENT

In all honesty, it's just something dumb I did with poo poo in my fridge. Not everything has to be a federal loving issue.

Pham Nuwen
Oct 30, 2010

Fucknag posted:

Not everything has to be a federal loving issue.

You must be new here on the Something Awful Dot Com forums.

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。
I can't fall asleep! I want to leave for Florida in like 4 hours!

I'm seriously debating just hopping in the car right now. :/

Fender Anarchist
May 20, 2009

Fender Anarchist

Pham Nuwen posted:

You must be new here on the Something Awful Dot Com forums.

Says the noob with a 2010 regdate. :smug::smug: okay i'm done now

Phone posted:

I can't fall asleep! I want to leave for Florida in like 4 hours!

I'm seriously debating just hopping in the car right now. :/

Why the gently caress would you leave anywhere else for Florida?

Beach Bum
Jan 13, 2010

Fucknag posted:

Says the noob with a 2010 regdate. :smug::smug: okay i'm done now

http://goo.gl/3Isz4v

They're not exactly my type, but I find excuses to drive through campus with the top down every now and again. Speed limit 20mph, lotsa stopsigns, lotsa crosswalks :q:

Holdbrooks
Jan 1, 2005

NEAI 2015
I'm not hating at all, it sound like something I would do and is awesome. But it would probably go over like a de-clawing post in PI over in GWS. An the would produce comedy gold. Everybody loves a bit of butthurt and trolling.

blk
Dec 19, 2009

Geirskogul posted:

Mountain Dew is just a lovely orange flavor and sugar, which makes sense. Kind of like Dr Pepper turkey/chicken, as it's a spicy flavor, again with a lot of sugar (two things often used in cooking fowl). Monster should never be used with meat or fowl, instead it is simply foul :downsrim:

FWIW, Mountain Dew was originally designed to be a mixer for booze, not a stand alone soft drink.

T1g4h
Aug 6, 2008

I AM THE SCALES OF JUSTICE, CONDUCTOR OF THE CHOIR OF DEATH!

I still maintain that bacon pizza with Velveeta shells and cheese on top is the Gooniest and best dish.

It's also incredibly delicious :v:

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。

Fucknag posted:

Funeral.

Terrible Robot
Jul 2, 2010

FRIED CHICKEN
Slippery Tilde
My friend's made some grilled-cheese cheeseburgers a couple months ago. Basically a normal homemade cheeseburger with all the fixins but with two grilled-cheese sandwiches for the "bun". loving amazing but I'm pretty sure it took a few years off my life.

edit: friend just reminded me that the grilled-cheese also had a few strips of bacon in them as well. I'm sorry, arteries.

Terrible Robot fucked around with this message at 07:20 on Sep 7, 2014

Holdbrooks
Jan 1, 2005

NEAI 2015

T1g4h posted:

I still maintain that bacon pizza with Velveeta shells and cheese on top is the Gooniest and best dish.

It's also incredibly delicious :v:

Hahaha YES! That is good and the xbox controller makes even goonier.

jamal
Apr 15, 2003

I'll set the building on fire

Phone posted:

Funeral.

I suppose a lot of people go to florida for that reason.

randomidiot
May 12, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 11 years!)

Godfuckingdamn, I've had a migraine for 2 days that nothing I can get my hands on* can touch. It hurts from my eyes to my neck. Thank gently caress I have the next couple of days off. Driving home was downright painful.

*Most powerful I can get my hands on at the moment is 50mg Tramadol. Wishing I'd held on to the Oxycodone I was given a few months back, that might have taken the edge off of it... slightly.

I went years without migraines after having them through most of my teens and early 20s, they've returned with a vengeance this year though. :sigh:

My left arm is numb and tingling just from seeing that picture. :stonk:

Pham Nuwen
Oct 30, 2010

some texas redneck posted:

Godfuckingdamn, I've had a migraine for 2 days that nothing I can get my hands on* can touch. It hurts from my eyes to my neck. Thank gently caress I have the next couple of days off. Driving home was downright painful.

*Most powerful I can get my hands on at the moment is 50mg Tramadol. Wishing I'd held on to the Oxycodone I was given a few months back, that might have taken the edge off of it... slightly.

I went years without migraines after having them through most of my teens and early 20s, they've returned with a vengeance this year though. :sigh:

My left arm is numb and tingling just from seeing that picture. :stonk:

It's probably different for everyone but my coworker who gets really bad headaches (like, has to lie down in a dark room for a few hours) has found that if he does a bunch of pushups or lifts as soon as he starts feeling it, it never really sets in.

Coasterphreak
May 29, 2007
I like cookies.

Fucknag posted:

Halloween Horror Nights.

mariooncrack
Dec 27, 2008

Terrible Robot posted:

My friend's made some grilled-cheese cheeseburgers a couple months ago. Basically a normal homemade cheeseburger with all the fixins but with two grilled-cheese sandwiches for the "bun". loving amazing but I'm pretty sure it took a few years off my life.

edit: friend just reminded me that the grilled-cheese also had a few strips of bacon in them as well. I'm sorry, arteries.

A local restaurant sells this. I had it once. It was okay. I didn't like how there was nothing holding the meat to the cheese and thought "maybe this needs more cheese."

My arteries probably hate me.

meatpimp
May 15, 2004

Psst -- Wanna buy

:) EVERYWHERE :)
some high-quality thread's DESTROYED!

:kheldragar:

Fucknag posted:

Not everything has to be a federal loving issue.

I leave for a few hours and you guys turn into loving animals. Energy drinks on meat, Velveeta shells on pizza, THEN Velveeta shell pizza ON some wicker box/table in a living area.

EAT REAL FOOD AND DO IT AT A TABLE YOU ANIMALS.

Ok, I'm better now.

angryhampster
Oct 21, 2005

Geirskogul posted:

Sodas make for great meat tenderizers in a crock pot. I usually put root beer and onion with my roast when I'm doing pulled pork.

Shredding tip: use aKitchenaid mixer to shred the meat. Takes seconds and no work.

kastein
Aug 31, 2011

Moderator at http://www.ridgelineownersclub.com/forums/and soon to be mod of AI. MAKE AI GREAT AGAIN. Motronic for VP.
Mixing half a bottle of sam adams oktoberfest into a few pounds of hamburger meat makes for some bomb rear end burgers, speaking of which. Substitute your favorite appropriate beer to taste. I need to try using brooklyn brewery russian imperial stout next.

rscott
Dec 10, 2009
you start talking about marxism and everyone thinks its college again, jeez

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

West SAAB Story
Mar 13, 2014

by Athanatos

(and can't post for 205 days!)

rscott posted:

you start talking about marxism and everyone thinks its college again, jeez

vittles of the proletariat :v: