Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Stokes
Jun 13, 2003

Maybe Kris can come in, and we can throw M-80s at his asshole.
Here's a clip from yesterdays TACS where he was filmed playing Call of Duty. Start 3:10 in if you just want to see that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LZjzxWFuxEU

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ochowie
Nov 9, 2007

Anyone besides me watch Women Aren't funny? Based on that movie I have to agree with title. Also, based on the movie I would say men aren't funny either. The only parts of the movie I chuckled at were the clips of the O&A show. Everything else was either not funny or truly cringe-worthy.

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine
Bonnie loving rules, I can't wait to see Women Aren't Funny for that alone, Rich Vos and O&A footage and the like are all a great bonus.

Ochowie
Nov 9, 2007

Apoplexy posted:

Bonnie loving rules, I can't wait to see Women Aren't Funny for that alone, Rich Vos and O&A footage and the like are all a great bonus.

I was excited about it too, but I didn't find it very funny. And I like a lot of the comedians they interviewed. Even the clips of the sets of female comedians they showed didn't show many of the actual jokes.

Call Me Charlie
Dec 3, 2005

by Smythe
The Sam Roberts Show featuring Nicole and DJ Whoo Kid is great. Does he do this every Friday?

Tr33
May 26, 2007

Love is a tiny lion holding a donut!
He does but there's no guarantee whookid or nicole are gonna be there.

Last weeks episode with Whookid and Joe Machi was fantastic so get that one if you can.

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine
After catching the Yimmy appearance on TACS via some kind YouTuber posting it, I gotta say, I really did miss having those two interact. I just wish Ant would have learned his lesson and, instead of doubling down on being a goddamn racist gently caress and bringing on every White supremacist blogger and sub-celebrity he could find, he focused on the comedy and maybe went ahead and thought about how all his social and political views come from his abusive drunk of a father. I mean, right now he's splitting the guest bookings half and half between crazy fucks and comedians he's friends with who make a great goddamn show worth watching (and even paying to watch). Hell, he even managed to, I imagine to Opie's screaming jealous chagrin, get a little viral thing going when Col knocked over his drink.

By the way, today's episode of the Race Wars podcast has Rich Vos and Bonnie on it. I figured there might be some interest from people here in that, given that Sherrod Small and Kurt Metzger have both been on O&A/O&J plenty on top of Rich and Bonnie loving owning.

Apoplexy fucked around with this message at 15:17 on Sep 6, 2014

Gianthogweed
Jun 3, 2004

"And then I see the disinfectant...where it knocks it out in a minute. One minute. And is there a way we can do something like that. Uhh, by injection inside..." - a Very Stable Genius.
I'm curious to see what's going to happen come october when the contract's up. Anthony seems pretty comfortable podcasting from his house so I don't think he's going anywhere. He's making pretty good money, I'm sure subscriptions will go down once the hype dies down, but his show's pretty drat good and getting better so it may not. He may also get more sponsors.

The big question is what Opie and Jimmy are going to do. Opie seems pretty restless. He definitely wants to jump ship and do what Anthony's doing, but I think, deep down, he knows doesn't have the same knack for podcasting that Ant has. He will probably re-sign, if they even let him. Jimmy, I'm not so sure. After seeing him on Anthony's show, you could definitely tell that the two of them missed working together. But I don't think that's enough to convince Jimmy to quit his job at Siriusxm. He still has his Vice show though, so maybe.

There's also the small chance that Anthony may get hired back. Even if that does happen, I'm not so sure if Anthony would want his old job back. He seems pretty happy where he is. He doesn't have to make the long commute, and doesn't even have to wear pants to do his podcast. Still, you can tell that he does miss talking to Opie, Jimmy and the guys each day so he might take it just for that, provided they pay him more.

The Dave
Sep 9, 2003

Gianthogweed posted:

I think, deep down, he knows doesn't have the same knack for podcasting that Ant has.

It's literally impossible to think this way.

Opie will do anything for fame / money. Jimmy will do anything for job security. Ant said he would go back to Sirius for $10M and he keeps on doing his show (which would not happen).

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

Xenology is an unnatural mixture of science fiction and formal logic. At its core is a flawed assumption...

that an alien race would be psychologically human.

Best case for us is o and j gets cancelled, ant brings in Jimmy as second mic and pays him well and opie fucks off

Ransom
Jan 8, 2001

JOLLY RAPIST
Jesus. Nearly 11 hours of the Midnight Rider. You loving magnificent lunatic.

Call Me Charlie
Dec 3, 2005

by Smythe

Ransom posted:

Jesus. Nearly 11 hours of the Midnight Rider. You loving magnificent lunatic.

That's part 1. :)

The original idea was to upload the full 40 hours in one giant upload but YouTube has an eleven hour limit. The rest should be up by the end of the weekend.

Chapter 09-18

00:00:00 - 01-25-2007 - Fez & Earl's Sad Little Lives
00:51:38 - 01-26-2007 - Who Would You Bring Back?
01:38:05 - 01-29-2007 - Earl Loses Gap/Gail O/Board Gossip
03:28:36 - 01-30-2007 - Rider Jr/Mike & The Mad Dog Rider
03:42:15 - 01-31-2007 - Kareem & The American Dream
04:59:22 - 02-01-2007 - The Rider Gets Dumped
05:58:31 - 02-02-2007 - Rider Meets Ant & Melinda
07:37:22 - 02-05-2007 - Dave Challenges The Rider
09:22:29 - 02-06-2007 - Leper Lips The Terrible Giftgiver Farts

Chapter 19-28

00:00:00 - 02-07-2007 - Evaluation Day
01:50:13 - 02-08-2007 - Fez In The Barrel/Rider Pisses On The Israeli Embassy
04:19:58 - 02-09-2007 - Triple Threat Match: Dave vs Black Earl vs Billy Staples
05:20:13 - 02-12-2007 - Less Than Two Minutes Of Interesting Rider Audio
05:21:50 - 02-13-2007 - Dave Day: An Abortion (Featuring Roberto!)
06:08:42 - 02-14-2007 - The Buddays Do A Run In On O&A
07:28:15 - 02-15-2007 - A Metaphysics Discussion With The Rider
08:30:47 - 02-16-2007 - Earl & Dave vs FreeFM
10:41:58 - 02-20-2007 - Jay Mohr Phoner

Chapter 29-39

00:00:00 - 02-21-2007 - Paltalk & Lent
00:54:54 - 02-22-2007 - Big rear end Meltdown
02:51:54 - 02-23-2007 - Board Gossip & Big A
03:56:27 - 02-23-2007 - Big rear end Bash FreeFM
05:43:17 - 02-28-2007 - Big rear end Aftermath (Featuring Soundboard Fez, Gail O & Big A)
07:47:02 - 03-01-2007 - Fez Calls In Sick...Again
08:04:36 - 03-02-2007 - Fez Quits The Ron & Fez Show
09:10:41 - 03-05-2007 - The Rider Steps Down
09:19:18 - Happy Trails Buddays
09:19:55 - 10-15-2010 - The Rider Returns One Final Time

Stokes
Jun 13, 2003

Call Me Charlie posted:

That's part 1. :)

A bunch of cool Davey Mac stuff.

Uh. Link, please? Holy cow.

Call Me Charlie
Dec 3, 2005

by Smythe

Stokes posted:

Uh. Link, please? Holy cow.

I made a playlist for it.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLVQkEl0-Qf5aT6dUYhPYZvSrnx2FLBuxQ

ChristianDB
Jun 29, 2008

Apoplexy posted:

After catching the Yimmy appearance on TACS via some kind YouTuber posting it, I gotta say, I really did miss having those two interact. I just wish Ant would have learned his lesson and, instead of doubling down on being a goddamn racist gently caress and bringing on every White supremacist blogger and sub-celebrity he could find, he focused on the comedy and maybe went ahead and thought about how all his social and political views come from his abusive drunk of a father. I mean, right now he's splitting the guest bookings half and half between crazy fucks and comedians he's friends with who make a great goddamn show worth watching (and even paying to watch). Hell, he even managed to, I imagine to Opie's screaming jealous chagrin, get a little viral thing going when Col knocked over his drink.

By the way, today's episode of the Race Wars podcast has Rich Vos and Bonnie on it. I figured there might be some interest from people here in that, given that Sherrod Small and Kurt Metzger have both been on O&A/O&J plenty on top of Rich and Bonnie loving owning.

Race wars is literally the best podcast

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine
Can't agree more. I love Sherrod, but Kurt rules so loving hard. He is my god, and not just because he bangs the hot black gal who's his girlfriend's best friend, with her blessing.

magiccarpet
Jan 3, 2005

thank you.

ozza
Oct 23, 2008

That's awesome, thanks for taking the time to put it together. I'm a few hours in and laffin' at callers mentioning that Fez hasn't spoken in a month. In early 2007.

Stokes
Jun 13, 2003

This is better/funnier than I remember it being. Thank you for this!

Morter
Jul 1, 2006

:ninja:
Gift for the grind, criminal mind shifty

Swift with the 9 through a 59FIFTY
Sorry I'm not caught up on Ron & Fez lore, but is Lenay D the girl who did the voiceover for Showtime with Paul O's introduction?

Pulpdisk
Feb 26, 2005

Morter posted:

Sorry I'm not caught up on Ron & Fez lore, but is Lenay D the girl who did the voiceover for Showtime with Paul O's introduction?

Yes.

Neodoomium
Jun 20, 2001

You are now hearing this
noise in your head.

Ahahaha, remember that horrendous perrynoid song that didn't rhyme and was just a list of things that had happened on the show?

I forgot about the utter lack of talent he had.

UncleMonkey
Jan 11, 2005

We watched our friends grow up together
And we saw them as they fell
Some of them fell into Heaven
Some of them fell into Hell

Neodoomium posted:

Ahahaha, remember that horrendous perrynoid song that didn't rhyme and was just a list of things that had happened on the show?

Perrynoid wasn't all bad. Wasn't he also responsible for the song about the phones always being down and the Fatty Pneumonia song?

Cory Lidle
Oct 12, 2006
I like during the Rider's hypnotism show that the first thing Fez does is basically a Yahoo News break about that Energizer Bunny thing. He can't even be hypnotized into being an interesting person.

Call Me Charlie
Dec 3, 2005

by Smythe

Neodoomium posted:

Wait until you get to the 866-Ron-Zero-Fez song which was just him screaming the phone number for a minute.

I can understand why he's been trying to wipe out that part of his life since it seems like he was extremely hosed up at the time.

UncleMonkey posted:

Perrynoid wasn't all bad. Wasn't he also responsible for the song about the phones always being down and the Fatty Pneumonia song?

Yeah. He also did that stupid Jay Mohr song that's been stuck in my head for the past couple of days.

Call Me Charlie fucked around with this message at 01:32 on Sep 8, 2014

Capt. Supermarket
Sep 30, 2007
The Gail-O song is amazing but outside of that and the aforementioned fix these phones and fatty pneumonia songs I'm not a fan.

Disappointing Pie
Feb 7, 2006
Words cannot describe what a disaster the pie was.
The best song to come out of R&F is still the Christmas Sleeves song.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JV6Qo0nER8o

How Much Art
Oct 29, 2003
Trampoline Destroys Bear
I came in here to complain about the Perrynoid songs and see everyone agrees with me. Thank God. Sleeves on the other hand is a genius.

Neodoomium
Jun 20, 2001

You are now hearing this
noise in your head.

The phones song was good because of the context it was used in, namely 89 times a show for a while. The Fatty Pneumonia song was legit funny though.

ozza
Oct 23, 2008

♫♪ Diggin' that Ron & Fez Show..... Fez is all weird and sad ♫♪

Kevyn
Mar 5, 2003

I just want to smile. Just once. I'd like to just, one time, go to Disney World and smile like the other boys and girls.
Ant's show will be free on Tuesday again, and his guest will be Lil Jimmy Norden.

Ochowie
Nov 9, 2007

Do any of you know where to get the My Wife Hates Me episodes they do on SiriusXM? I tried looking at the SiriusXM app but the few episodes they have are pretty old and the rest is "upcoming episode guide only". Also, I don't see those episodes in their feed on iTunes. I caught bits and pieces of the one this weekend where they had Opie but I wanted to listen to the whole thing.

Ganon
May 24, 2003
This youtube channel that posts the show every day also has podcasts https://www.youtube.com/user/NotHighestPrimate/

Here's the Opie one http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UIUlpbFEbSk

ChristianDB
Jun 29, 2008
Listening to O&J and i dunno how you fans put up with this. This is loving terrible

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

ChristianDB posted:

Listening to O&J and i dunno how you fans put up with this. This is loving terrible

Anyone who listens to the Bobby Lee appearance or any Vos show and says this is just lying to themselves, lol

Stokes
Jun 13, 2003

The best ever.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dEDj8vBp5zA

Cacafuego
Jul 22, 2007

Morter posted:

The brutal way Ron used to rip on little lenay d was the best. Anyone have those clips?

Kevyn
Mar 5, 2003

I just want to smile. Just once. I'd like to just, one time, go to Disney World and smile like the other boys and girls.
I'm going to hell, but Anthony making the cerebral palsy woman sing at the end of today's TACS is the hardest I've laughed at anything O&A related in like eight years.

Edit: Ah they put it on YouTube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xgdSq6elhok

Kevyn fucked around with this message at 03:40 on Sep 9, 2014

BigPoot
Jan 16, 2013

Kevyn posted:

I'm going to hell, but Anthony making the cerebral palsy woman sing at the end of today's TACS is the hardest I've laughed at anything O&A related in like eight years.

Edit: Ah they put it on YouTube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xgdSq6elhok

Damnit I will probably end up subscribing...seems like he's gone more for the O&A style rather than just the paranoid racism we all expected (or at least he's keeping it in check).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kevyn
Mar 5, 2003

He still covers an abnormally high number of "black people, am I right?" stories, but it really isn't as bad as I expected and he usually keeps the commentary funny instead of the ranting and raving he used to do on SXM.

• Locked thread