Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Emergency confection port.

epitasis posted:

someone should stream something instead of stupid jerry springer Raw tonight but idk what

new blood rising

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

Luigi Thirty posted:

new blood rising

I think the idea is to show something better than the alternative, and NBR misses the mark even as an ironic showing.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
It's the fallout from WCW World War 3! What will happen? Scott Hall won the battle royal, will there be dissension in the nWo? We're a month away from Sting vs Hogan, what will Sting do as STING MONTH continues? Will there be any more word on Bret Hart?

Episode 1:

Steiners vs Disorderly Conduct
Booker T vs Meng
Chris Benoit vs Sick Boy
Macho Man vs Disco Inferno
The Giant vs Hulk Hogan

and so much more!

Episode 2:

Rey Mysterio Jr. vs Juvi
Hugh Morrus vs Wrath
Scott Hall vs Disco Inferno
Ultimo Dragon vs Psychosis
Chris Benoit vs Kidman
Lex Luger vs Buff Bagwell
DDP vs Curt Hennig

AND SO MUCH MORE!

Plus I have something special tonight. Instead of Cowboy Who? tune in at 7 PM FOR THE BEST EPISODE OF MEMPHIS WRESTLING IN HISTORY!

8 PM for Nitro 7 PM for Memphis!

http://www.psp-tv.com/r/BadMoviesWorseWrestling

Crooow!
Dec 7, 2005

Abortions for some, tiny American flags for others!
Memphis? MEMPHIS!

Wait, what year?

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Crooow! posted:

Memphis? MEMPHIS!

Wait, what year?

It's the LAWLER VS DUNDEE LOSER LEAVES TOWN HYPE SHOW.

10 minutes!

Daryl Surat
Apr 6, 2002

I don't care what you say about this post, but if anyone steps on my bunion, I'll kill them!
The tentative Wed 8 PM http://psp-tv.com/r/channelofdoom is as follows:

14-05-23 - Brian Cage vs Roderick Strong (PWG)
85-02-25 - Gokuaku Domei [Dump Matsumoto & Crane Yu] vs Crush Gals [Chigusa Nagayo & Lioness Asuka], 2/3 Falls clipped (AJW)
14-08-01 - Katsuyori Shibata vs Yuji Nagata (NJPW)
14-09-06 - reDRagon [Kyle O'Reilly & Bobby Fish] vs Young Bucks [Nick Jackson & Matt Jackson], 2/3 Falls (ROH)
14-08-17 - Monster Express [Shingo Takagi, Masato Yoshino, Akira Tozawa, Uhaa Nation] vs Mad Blankey [YAMATO, Kzy, Cyber Kong, Mondai Ryu], Captain's Fall Elimination (DG)

The rules of that last one are that the match only ends when either Shingo or YAMATO are pinned. If anyone else is pinned, they're eliminated...and someone from the other team who was previously eliminated comes back in! I said the lineup is tentative because by then there'll be another match under the same rules having transpired between Mad Blankey and Jimmyz.

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

I'll have Dragon Gate's show from Tuesday morning up for Friday

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
TONIGHT:

STING MONTH continues with STING MONTH star STING starring in the romantic comedy "The Real Reason Men Commit Crimes."

Worried that you might miss it because you are watching some stinky NXT special? Well don't worry, the movie starts at 10 PM, that's after your vanilla midgets are done with their flippy dos!

10 PM for STING!

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop
Huzzah.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
Starting in minutes!

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

This movie is trash and the guy who made it is insane come watch it

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

MassRafTer posted:

STING MONTH continues with STING MONTH star STING starring in the romantic comedy "The Real Reason Men Commit Crimes."

never again

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

oatgan posted:

never again

Sting Month is cancelled please stay tuned for ICETRAINovember

UltimoDragonQuest
Oct 5, 2011

I hope Sting never wrestles for WWE.

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop

MassRafTer posted:

Sting Month is cancelled please stay tuned for ICETRAINovember

What about Octagon October, with MMA stars in movies?

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Writer Cath posted:

They can't be worse than that loving Sting movie. It wasn't funny bad, it was boring bad.

UltimoDragonQuest
Oct 5, 2011

RIOT:The Movie featuring Mark Coleman was very enjoyable.

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

Luigi Thirty posted:

They can't be worse than that loving Sting movie. It wasn't funny bad, it was boring bad.

I almost refuse to believe it was more boring than Raising the Titanic.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Big Coffin Hunter posted:

I almost refuse to believe it was more boring than Raising the Titanic.

Tuesday Nitro cancelled until Big Coffin Hunter apologizes to my favorite movie.

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

I won't apologize to Raising the Titanic but I will admit that the absolute meaninglessness of everything that happens during it is amazing to behold so good job to them for breaking cinematic ground.

UltimoDragonQuest
Oct 5, 2011

Raise The Titanic has moments of action and a kickass soundtrack. It blows away TRR(MCC).

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
Raise the Titanic is nihilism written with lightning.

LvK
Feb 27, 2006

FIVE STARS!!

Writer Cath posted:

This is a horrible, horrible, horrible, horrible, horrible loving idea.

I'll help.

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

Anytime I need to see your face I just close my eyes
And I am taken to a place
Where your crystal minds and magenta feelings
Take up shelter in the base of my spine
Sweet like a chica cherry cola

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost
I can't believe I missed the Real Reason.

Is there going to be an encore

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop

ayn rand hand job posted:

NO! IT'S ON THE LIST WITH FOODFIGHT.

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

ayn rand hand job posted:

No gently caress you and gently caress that movie

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
Tonight at 8 PM, before you watch Dragon Gate's tiny little flippy men, watch Chris Hero star in the Lifetime classic

TO BE FAT LIKE ME.

(Disclaimer: Chris Hero may not appear in this film.)

This will get the bad taste out of our mouths.

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

dragon gate in 30 minutes http://psp-tv.com/r/riptest

bobkatt013
Oct 8, 2006

You’re telling me Peter Parker is ...... Spider-man!?

Writer Cath posted:

NO! IT'S ON THE LIST WITH FOODFIGHT.

That was a glorious night. We all hated it and wanted to turn it off but couldn't since it was some sort of amazing car crash

bobkatt013 fucked around with this message at 05:45 on Sep 13, 2014

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
So are we getting together a group Foodfight cosplay for Comic Con?

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop

bobkatt013 posted:

That was a glorious night. We all hated it and wanted to turn it off but couldn't since it was some sort of amazing car crash

I wasn't going to let it beat me :mad:

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

I was flipping through channels and I saw something on LMN - one of those ghost shows called The Haunting Of, this episode featuring Roddy Piper explaining how a paranormal encounter changed his life. Uh... have we ever watched that?

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

having an xbox one is down party

http://t.co/JnrK4Z1Ans

AAA Triplemania 2014 with spanish commentary.

Thauros
Jan 29, 2003

http://www.f4wonline.com/more/more-top-stories/118-daily-updates/38943-notes-on-special-observer-radio-tomorrow-with-lance-russell

I'll put this here since we've recently and periodically enjoyed Memphis TV in MRT and Naitch's room.

quote:

We will be doing a special Wrestling Observer radio show tomorrow with Lance Russell, one of the greatest wrestling voices of all-time, who is returning to Memphis for the next several days, and we'd like to alert anyone who is interested talking to Lance that we will be doing an open phone line show with him.

We will be taking your phone calls at about 2:45 p.m. Eastern time and 11:45 a.m. Pacific time at 855-478-4478

Lance Russell and Dave Brown will be reuniting at a show on Thursday night in Memphis that will bring back many of the stars of the past including Bill Dundee, The Rock & Roll Express, Koko B. Ware and Jimmy Valiant, as a tribute show for Jerry Lawler.

Russell is also scheduled to attend Raw a week from tonight in Memphis. Lawler has asked WWE to have Russell come out with him before Raw starts as a special for the live audience.

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop
We should do Marine Movie Month!

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
After tonight there will be ONE NITRO LEFT before Starrcade 97. So we'll be watching two tonight including the penultimate Nitro before the biggest match in wrestling history.

TONIGHT:

Chris Benoit vs Lodi
Randy Savage vs Hugh Morrus
Disco Inferno vs Saturn for the TV title
Buff Bagwell vs Lex Luger

and your Episode 1 main event

Scott Hall vs DDP!

PLUS ONE OF THE COOLEST MOMENTS IN WCW NITRO HISTORY AND SO MUCH MORE!!!

Episode two features:

Vincent vs Ray Traylor
Yuji Nagata vs Disco Inferno
Dean Malenko vs Fit Finlay
La Parka and Psicosis vs Rey and Juvi
Jericho vs Scott Hall
Curt Hennig vs Ric Flair

and so much more INCLUDING THE DEBUT OF BRET HART.

8 PM for Nitro. There won't be any preshow tonight, sorry!

Daryl Surat
Apr 6, 2002

I don't care what you say about this post, but if anyone steps on my bunion, I'll kill them!
WHOA WHOA WHOA. Are you ready for ACTION? Wednesday 8 PM http://psp-tv.com/r/channelofdoom is the place to be for flips and neckdrops:

14-09-09 - Jimmyz [Mr. Kyu Kyu Naoki Tanizaki Toyonaka Dolphin, Jimmy Kanda, Genki Horiguchi H.A. GEE MEE!, Jimmy Susumu] vs Mad Blankey [Mondai Ryu, Cyber Kong, Kzy, YAMATO, Naruki Doi], Captain's Fall Elimination (DG)
95-03-25 - TAKA Michinoku, Gran Naniwa, Super Delfin vs Shiryu, SATO [Dick Togo], The Great Sasuke (MPro)
95-03-25 - Tomohiro Ishii vs Shinsuke Nakamura (NJPW)
11-05-27 - Kevin Steen & Akira Tozawa vs El Generico & Ricochet (PWG)
86-04-05 - Dump Matsumoto vs Chigusa Nagayo (AJW)

To hype up the final match we will be watching bits and pieces of Crush Gals commercials, talk show appearances, and the time they fought naked girls and boys in a bath house.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
Tonight at 8 PM, it is finally here: THE STING ON QVC SPECIAL!

It is uploaded. It processed. It's online! Unless WWE decides to file takedown notices against everything on the internet THIS WILL AIR TONIGHT!!!!

Get hyped:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0jewinpjoyM

(My apologies if there are ads on that video, the public domain portion of the video triggered a youtube filter.)

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
Sting on QVC in 5 minutes!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Daryl Surat
Apr 6, 2002

I'll be driving Wed 8 PM, but if I can switch http://psp-tv.com/r/channelofdoom over the 2 hours of pro wrestling will then be this:

86-01-05 - Jumping Bomb Angels [Itsuki Yamazaki & Noriyo Tateno] vs Gokuaku Domei [Bull Nakano & Condor Saito], 2/3 Falls (AJW)
90-09-30 - Mitsuharu Misawa & Toshiaki Kawada vs Jumbo Tsuruta & Akira Taue (AJPW)
14-09-19 - Atlantis vs Ultimo Guerrero, 2/3 Falls, Mask vs Mask (CMLL)

I picked these out kind of fast given that I'm unlikely to be around to chat during them due to needing to be driving at the time, but all of these are still MOTYC level stuff.