Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mad Doctor Cthulhu
Mar 3, 2008

Kevyn posted:

I'm going to hell, but Anthony making the cerebral palsy woman sing at the end of today's TACS is the hardest I've laughed at anything O&A related in like eight years.

Edit: Ah they put it on YouTube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xgdSq6elhok

Goddamn it, this is awesome. The visual element really loving helps.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

Xenology is an unnatural mixture of science fiction and formal logic. At its core is a flawed assumption...

that an alien race would be psychologically human.

holy poo poo, fuckin subscribed

Caesarian Sectarian
Oct 19, 2004

As soon as the news clip went to her and he looked away so he wouldn't laugh, I lost it. Holy poo poo you may have my money this month Ant.

onemillionzombies
Apr 27, 2014

Opie could totally do other things. Like being a stay at home dad. Totally.

I'm so happy for the racist gremlin.

Morter
Jul 1, 2006

:ninja:
Gift for the grind, criminal mind shifty

Swift with the 9 through a 59FIFTY
I skipped to like 3 minutes in and immediately recognized the Looney Tunes opera bit he was surely evoking. I'm happy to know that growing in maturity isn't a necessity to living a happy and possibly successful life. :toot:

NarkyBark
Dec 7, 2003

one funky chicken
I feel bad for laughing out loud at that. I wasn't expecting an Eddie Vedder ventriloquist act.

Bubba Smith
Sep 27, 2004

Is tonight the greatest moment in Dominick Cruz's life?

No.

The greatest moment in my life was realizing that I didn't need a belt to be happy.

The Anthony Cumia Show is strong.

The Dave
Sep 9, 2003

"Why is she flexing, tough guy." I came so close to spitting my coffee out.

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine
"She and her husband are living with cerebral palsy."

"Well, why don't you tell them to move out?"

Stotty
Apr 5, 2004
His show definitely seems to be shaping up better than I thought it would. He didn't even dwell on the fact that the perpetrators were black, "they look like a black jay and silent bob" was pretty a good line.

"I'm not going to lie here and take it" was the line that got me, such an obvious target.

Stotty fucked around with this message at 13:55 on Sep 9, 2014

Cromulent
Dec 22, 2002

People are under a lot of stress, Bradley.

Apoplexy posted:

"She and her husband are living with cerebral palsy."

"Well, why don't you tell them to move out?"
This is the part I'm most ashamed at laughing so hard at.

Can't wait for the free show with Jimmy today. Wasn't expecting Jim back so soon but it's great. They'll be in studio this time, as opposed to the pool.

Victorkm
Nov 25, 2001

His show really is funny and he is doing a good job of suppressing his most annoying tendencies for the most part, even deflecting caller's attempts to get him on that topic.

BigPoot
Jan 16, 2013

Victorkm posted:

His show really is funny and he is doing a good job of suppressing his most annoying tendencies for the most part, even deflecting caller's attempts to get him on that topic.

I'm guessing he realized that spending all of this time and money to just cater to the stormfront/chimpout crowd was going to go nowhere. Since the bits I've seen/heard aren't all that different than what he was doing on O&A, I think that was a smart move.

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine
It helps that he admits that his meltdown on Twitter was a mistake. I was surprised to hear him admit that, given the propensity of one to just hunker down and hold their ground any time they do something foolish enough to warrant a firing.

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

Xenology is an unnatural mixture of science fiction and formal logic. At its core is a flawed assumption...

that an alien race would be psychologically human.

Does ant have a live audio stream accessible on mobile devices?

spudsbuckley
Aug 29, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

(and can't post for 5 years!)

Breuer's dad died.

That's the source of 99% of his material gone. Guess it's just Pizza Man stories now :(

Bubba Smith
Sep 27, 2004

No.

The greatest moment in my life was realizing that I didn't need a belt to be happy.
10 seconds into the broadcast and this is already the best episode of TACS yet.

cochise
Sep 11, 2011

I love the random Chip lines and the visual element.

Stotty
Apr 5, 2004
The chemistry is so much better than O&J, even when they have guests in.

Being able to actually make jokes about the news stories they're watching and not just get steamrolled by Opie or otherwise totally blanked. Sharing cultural references and talking about films and dialogue at the drop of a hat, so much more fun.

Also, watching the videos without PAUSE PAUSE PAUSE every 2 seconds.

The callers are still loving worthless shits though.

cochise
Sep 11, 2011

Stotty posted:

The callers are still loving worthless shits though.
Don't think anyone can fix that. The kind of people that call into shows like this are morons.

Caesarian Sectarian
Oct 19, 2004

I think I'm going to subscribe to the Ant show for a bit.

Monthly is probably the way I should go but OMG the savings if I get 6 months or a year!

Bubba Smith
Sep 27, 2004

No.

Hahahaha instant hang up on Lady Di.

Caesarian Sectarian
Oct 19, 2004

Half the charm of this is Ant cracking up at Jim.

Kelfeftaf
Sep 9, 2011
Real crack A/V team he has.

"Goddamn that ending." This is pretty good. If Anthony weren't such a virulent racist, I'd probably buy a subscription.

Kelfeftaf
Sep 9, 2011
"It wasn't just 'I'm Hitler, put me in power.'" - History Enthusiast Anthony Cumia

cochise
Sep 11, 2011

"Yea it'll be a hit!"

"like on an elevator"

:vince:

Call Me Charlie
Dec 3, 2005

by Smythe
'gently caress yeah. wrong voice. good line'

Man, Jimmy is killing. I'm tempted to subscribe but knowing my luck it will become niggermania month the second I hand over some cash.

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

Call Me Charlie posted:

'gently caress yeah. wrong voice. good line'

Man, Jimmy is killing. I'm tempted to subscribe but knowing my luck it will become niggermania month the second I hand over some cash.
Even if it does they'll at least be funny videos. He doesn't just slap up a picture of someone eating fried chicken and scream "lol blacks am i right" or whatever it is you're expecting him to do.

cochise
Sep 11, 2011

Oh man. Ant and Jimmy smashing Colin for being a dope is hilarious. Those clips with Colin inserted in spilling his diet coke are great.

Kelfeftaf
Sep 9, 2011
It's overly PC to say that women can be funny, apparently.

Cromulent
Dec 22, 2002

Kelfeftaf posted:

It's overly PC to say that women can be funny, apparently.
Are you searching for stuff to be offended by or something? You're just liveposting anything "controversial" Ant is saying. Brace yourself for how liberally he and Keith throw around "human being."

Under the vegetable
Nov 2, 2004

by Smythe
That bald black bitch is pretty funny.

Kelfeftaf
Sep 9, 2011

Cromulent posted:

Are you searching for stuff to be offended by or something? You're just liveposting anything "controversial" Ant is saying. Brace yourself for how liberally he and Keith throw around "human being."

Huh? I thought the "goddamn that ending" line was funny. And his brief analysis of the rise of the Third Reich was just kind of dumb (and in a funny way), not controversial.

Under the vegetable
Nov 2, 2004

by Smythe

Cromulent posted:

Are you just searching for stuff to defend the honor of or something? You're just monitoring the thread to see if anyone live posts anything critical. Brace yourself for how liberal some people are.

Cromulent
Dec 22, 2002

Under the vegetable posted:

Are you just searching for stuff to defend the honor of or something? You're just monitoring the thread to see if anyone live posts anything critical. Brace yourself for how liberal some people are.
Yes.

Ant said an off-color joke. Better post about it, since it's so out of character for the guy.

Jim made a joke about loving a hooker.

Cromulent fucked around with this message at 23:03 on Sep 9, 2014

Kelfeftaf
Sep 9, 2011
I thought Ant's joke was funny. Calm down.

Cromulent
Dec 22, 2002

I'll stop being a prickly pear and post a sweet boy looking natural on camera

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine
I kept looking over to see him doing Chip Face. Jimmy rules and the video component rules.

Niwrad
Jul 1, 2008

Is there any chance Jimmy does the show with Anthony after Sirius drops them next month? I have to imagine subs for that would go through the roof. They are so good together. At first I thought Ant needed someone to sort of guide the show but he's actually a really competent host.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Call Me Charlie
Dec 3, 2005

by Smythe

CrashCat posted:

Even if it does they'll at least be funny videos. He doesn't just slap up a picture of someone eating fried chicken and scream "lol blacks am i right" or whatever it is you're expecting him to do.

I'm just afraid of him sliding back to where he was at Sirius or Live At The Compound. Actual discussion doesn't bother me but an hour of hammering the same talking point or drunkenly screaming about those animals isn't something I want to listen to for free, let alone $7 a month.

But I have to give him credit, he seems to be aware of that fact.

Niwrad posted:

Is there any chance Jimmy does the show with Anthony after Sirius drops them next month? I have to imagine subs for that would go through the roof. They are so good together. At first I thought Ant needed someone to sort of guide the show but he's actually a really competent host.

I think Sirius will keep them on but after seeing today's show, Jimmy may leave on his own accord.

Call Me Charlie fucked around with this message at 01:52 on Sep 10, 2014

• Locked thread