Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
i am he

he faked his death because he was tired of the rap game. he's been living in england this whole time. he started taking piano lessons and now he just plays phil collins ballads all day.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

i am he

where were you when you heard the news, that tupac faked his death. i was in class and the teacher turned on the tv and we all watched it together. a lot of people were scared and crying, but i was excited because im a hip hop fan even though im white.

i am he

tupac used a double to fake his death, but the twist? the double didnt die either, they used blanks to shoot him.

mycophobia
sorry dude I don't think anyone believes you

Bwee
the rap game ridiculous

Captain No-mates

i cant believe that people thought tupac was dead, only thermite could burn hot enough to destroy a rapper of that callibre and have you seen any thermite launchers lately??? wake up sheeple

i am he

tupac shot first, and then escaped the thug life

treasure bear

i think i saw tupac in Aldi

i am he

tupac wrote the byob reggae, thats why its so good.

Captain No-mates

tupac had to go into hiding, he knew obama was after him, after all he was the only one pure enough of heart to stop benghazi. why didnt we pay attention, why did we elect that madman??

bwatts

rap game john darwin

bwatts

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zDdbn0eTDpA

beer pal

hes back, now that hopsin has come along and saved rap

Yobgoblin

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

beer pal posted:

He better not sell out or die again like the rest of them.

bwatts

beer pal posted:

hopsin's going to take up the mantle after eminem dies, like em did with tupac. but now that tupac's back in the picture who knows whats happening. all we can be sure of is that there's going to be some real good poo poo.

i am he

breaking news: you're so vain was written about tupac an thats why he faked his death

Pizzatime

A Time To Chill

there's a little pac in all of us and in that way he lives forever

Looke

tupac is too classy for phil collins lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pizzatime

A Time To Chill posted:

there's a little pac in all of us and in that way he lives forever

• Locked thread