Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hellbeard
Apr 8, 2002

Please report me if you see me post in GBS so a moderator may bulldoze my account like a palestinian school.
Ordered some sweet lego sets.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Olympic Mathlete
Feb 25, 2011

:h:

Forgot to post this up.

Via here http://coolshirtz.bigcartel.com/

wigbot v2.0
Oct 10, 2008

Hales

Should keep me warm through the coming winter..

Nutsngum
Oct 9, 2004

I don't think it's nice, you laughing.

wigbot v2.0 posted:

Should keep me warm through the coming winter..

"It's like I'm wearing nothing at all..."

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

I think I'm a doctor, but that doesn't make me a doctor. This fancy avatar does.

Nutsngum posted:

"It's like I'm wearing nothing at all..."

While good, I personally would have gone with:

Jamaica, we have a bobsled team!

The Clowning
Jan 10, 2007
I'm certainly not gonna sign for any more packages with the word "Congo" written in blood.
I really like this Etsy shop.

king of the bongo
Apr 26, 2008

If you're brown, GET DOWN!

colas
Feb 14, 2007

Wtf is happening right now?

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

I had those in Qatar.

I think they were stale... :ohdear:

king of the bongo
Apr 26, 2008

If you're brown, GET DOWN!

colas posted:

Wtf is happening right now?

The ethnic aisle in the fancy candy store. The balls are not even close to being extra sour, even if you take two at once, so I am a bit disappointed. The larvets are kinda bland and from reading online it seems the cheddar is the blandest of the three they have.

Cuniculous
Apr 23, 2007

kill people burn shit fuck school
At least they were gluten free.

JointHorse
Feb 7, 2005

Lusus natur et exaltabitur cor eius.

Yams Fan
Cheap Chinese handheld radio, for amateur radio stuff and such.

Also some pens, paper and two schoolbooks. Yyyep, even at +30 years old, school still calls me.

Guru Yaekob
Feb 6, 2011

IRONKNUCKLE PERMABANNED! OFFERS 10-TOPIC POLITICAL DEBATE TO ANY LIBERAL - SA MEMBER STARTS TO ACCEPT, THEN BACKS OUT AND WETS PANTS AFTER LEARNING IRONKNUCKLE HAS DEBATED ON TELEVISION BEFORE! READ HERE
Going to ask my girlfriend to marry me this weekend. I know she wanted round cut I just hope she likes it.

Guru Yaekob has a new favorite as of 05:42 on Sep 9, 2014

Amused to Death
Aug 10, 2009

google "The Night Witches", and prepare for :stare:
Decided to finally browse Etsy, decided I am lacking a gigantic amount of stupid poo poo that I really need in my life. Bought from this seller this pendant

Probably going to buy stuff from this person as well(buy 2 get 1 free sale yo)

Amused to Death has a new favorite as of 06:54 on Sep 9, 2014

Cuniculous
Apr 23, 2007

kill people burn shit fuck school

Guru Yaekob posted:

Going to ask my girlfriend to marry me this weekend. I know she wanted round cut I just hope she likes it.

Good luck!

Stupid_Sexy_Flander
Mar 14, 2007

Is a man not entitled to the haw of his maw?
Grimey Drawer

Guru Yaekob posted:

Well, technically there's a shitload of round cuts on there. She'll love it :)

Congrats man, and good luck!

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth

Guru Yaekob posted:

Disappointment is a great way to start a marriage.

Valar Morghulis
Jul 20, 2014

All Men Must Die

A modmic.

Aristophanes
Aug 11, 2012

Quickly, bring me a beaker of wine, so that I may wet my mind and say something clever!

Guru Yaekob posted:

It's beautiful :3: best of luck!

edit: vv congrats to you too!

Aristophanes has a new favorite as of 09:43 on Sep 10, 2014

Irritated Goat
Mar 12, 2005

This post is pathetic.

Guru Yaekob posted:

Good luck!

Just got hitched myself last Saturday :D

McSpergin
Sep 10, 2013

Bogan Krkic posted:

The website is nearly as gnarly as the shirt

http://skullman.com/

You just made a fellow goons morning

gypsycabdriver
Apr 19, 2007

BANKS- Goddess(deluxe version). Been waiting forever for this album.

Tulip Candy
Jan 23, 2007

I love tuna fish and field mouse pudding.

Guru Yaekob posted:

This looks super similar to my ring and I love it more than any ring I have ever seen (and I got to choose it myself). Congratulations!

David Copperfield
Mar 14, 2004

im david copperfield

Bogan Krkic posted:

The website is nearly as gnarly as the shirt

http://skullman.com/

he only makes the shirts in XL and L lmao

Whoforthenwhat
Sep 20, 2009

Been wanting a phone dock for my desk for a while, but didn't see the need to pay for the substantially more expensive Samsung dock that has the HDMI out on it.

A Sony 5000MaH battery bank to keep my phone going when streaming Spotify over bluetooth.

gypsycabdriver
Apr 19, 2007

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

gently caress that is gaudy and I love it.

rockcity
Jan 16, 2004
My current dive computer is having some issues with the battery connections and I've been looking to upgrade a bit, so I found a pretty good deal on a used one that is a couple years old online. I'm really looking forward to using the transmitter so I don't have to have a physical gauge for my tank anymore.

Pivit
Oct 14, 2012

And the Itsy Bitsy Spider
went up the spout again.

Got a four day weekend coming up, should be nice :D

AFewBricksShy
Jun 19, 2003

of a full load.

It's quite good. I listen to a lot of instrumental soundtracks at work, so this is a nice fresh one. I'm waiting for the Leftovers soundtrack to come out (I like the piano) as well as the Gone Girl soundtrack, as I've loved the 2 previous collaborations with Atticus Ross and Reznor (The Social Network and Girl with a Dragon Tattoo), as well as Ross' own work on the Book of Eli.

evobatman
Jul 30, 2006

it means nothing, but says everything!
Pillbug

A Sony Xperia Z1 for the wife, so she can have a nice phone to not give a poo poo about. "No I'm not gonna update those apps, I don't use them." "How do I do $everything?" "But I NEED a smartphone!"

I haven't bought a brand new cellphone for myself since 2004 :smith:

SpaceGoatFarts
Jan 5, 2010

sic transit gloria mundi

Nap Ghost

evobatman posted:

I haven't bought a brand new cellphone for myself since 2004 :smith:

Same. They used to make really sturdy phones back then.

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

𒃻 𒌓𒁉𒋫 𒆷𒁀𒅅𒆷
𒆠𒂖 𒌉 𒌫 𒁮𒈠𒈾𒅗 𒂉 𒉡𒌒𒂉𒊑

SpaceGoatFarts posted:

Same. They used to make really sturdy phones back then.

Just get an otterbox rather than depriving yourself of some great technology. I can toss mine across a city block with no damage (case or phone itself).

Bruxism
Apr 29, 2009

Absolutely not anxious about anything.

Bleak Gremlin

Reverse Centaur posted:

Just get an otterbox rather than depriving yourself of some great technology. I can toss mine across a city block with no damage (case or phone itself).

Man, off topic, but your avatar is cracking me up. Awesome.

GoGoGadgetChris
Mar 18, 2010

i powder a
granite monument
in a soundless flash

showering the grass
with molten drops of
its gold inlay

sending smoking
chips of stone
skipping into the fog
How have you had a cell phone since 2004 without having to renew your contract? Every two years I have to renew or cancel, and when I renew, I can have just about any dumbphone for literally zero dollars.

Ain't no reason for anyone to have a 10 year old phone.

LooksLikeABabyRat
Jun 26, 2008

Oh dang, I'd nibble that cheese

Just because your contract is up doesn't mean you have to renew it. They just continue charging you the same rate. It's like living month to month in a rental after your lease is up.

SpaceGoatFarts
Jan 5, 2010

sic transit gloria mundi

Nap Ghost

LooksLikeABabyRat posted:

Just because your contract is up doesn't mean you have to renew it. They just continue charging you the same rate. It's like living month to month in a rental after your lease is up.

I actually renewed my contract a few times to pay less each time since I don't need data. I already have a nexus 7 wifi for everything fancy. My phone just does the most basic stuff (phonecalls and free texts) and I'm still waiting for it to die to buy a new one. It's starting to display some strange patterns on the screen though.

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

Pivit posted:

Got a four day weekend coming up, should be nice :D

Hahaha, i just made this exact same purchase.

evobatman
Jul 30, 2006

it means nothing, but says everything!
Pillbug
I bought my cellphone in 2004. Had it for 4 years. Got one as a present after that, used it for 3 years, ever since that I've just used whatever was in the used/repaired bin at work. I went through every HTC from the Desire to the Sensation, and iPhones 4, 4S and now a 5C. I prefer to be on plans without contracts, so I haven't gotten a new phone through my carrier, and plans in Europe work a little differently than in the US anyway.

What I'm saying is that I can't justify a brand new smartphone for myself as long as I have access to any number of perfectly good used/older ones, but my wife did need a new one that's in warranty and works like it should out of the box since I'm sick of hacking together and repairing and supporting whatever I find for her at work.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mu Zeta
Oct 17, 2002

Me crush ass to dust

The Nexus 4 and 5 are half the cost of a new Samsung Galaxy and that's what I've used the last few years.