Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

Pukestain Pal posted:

yes, because that was totally racist

Yep, hence my remark

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

newreply.php
Dec 24, 2009

Pillbug

Philosopher King posted:

Someone do the math on how much tits are worth in butts.

if we use the kate upton exchange its 1/0 apparently

Fat Ogre
Dec 31, 2007

Guns don't kill people.

I do.
So with all this outrage over leaked photos etc why is no one pissed about Donald Sterling's conversations being leaked? What about Mel Gibson's screamy phone call to his former girlfriend?

I hope everyone outraged over celeb privacy stands up for these guys too, though I bet they won't because reasons....

Crewmine
Apr 26, 2012
it is an invasion of mel gibson's privacy to publicise the times he's got a dui, called female cops sugar tits and rambled about how it was all the jews' fault

Fat Ogre
Dec 31, 2007

Guns don't kill people.

I do.

Crewmine posted:

it is an invasion of mel gibson's privacy to publicise the times he's got a dui, called female cops sugar tits and rambled about how it was all the jews' fault

I'm talking about the leaked phone calls
http://gawker.com/5593265/mel-gibsons-phone-rants-the-complete-collection

poo poo you do in public isn't an invasion of privacy at all.

Costello Jello
Oct 24, 2003

It had to start somewhere

Woah, now we can skip the middle man, and iCloud can automatically release any photos of nude celebs it recognizes. Thanks Tim Cook!

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien

Costello Jello posted:

Woah, now we can skip the middle man, and iCloud can automatically release any photos of nude celebs it recognizes. Thanks Tim Cook!

still waiting on that live audio feed to the microphone inside Michelle Obama's rear end, PM me when u get it

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Quickscope420dad posted:

still waiting on that live audio feed to the microphone inside Michelle Obama's rear end, PM me when u get it

God the luscious sounds of her rear end in a top hat constricting get me rock hard

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

Crewmine posted:

If you're gonna defend the stretched butthole, you gotta defend hate of Black people, so good luck justifying that (I fully expect dumblr to find a way)

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

Philosopher King posted:

Someone do the math on how much tits are worth in butts.

Yours is subject to inflation

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Costello Jello posted:

finally a next gen feature that actually means something

Nut to Butt
Apr 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
uhh i call all cops sugartits what's wrrong with that??

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

Drink Cheerwine posted:

uhh i call all cops sugartits what's wrrong with that??

Thats actually p funny and cops are literally asking for it so w/e

Philosopher King
Oct 25, 2006
rumor has it that haley joel osment is in the next batch with someone else but hes just kinda going to town on a doughnut

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Philosopher King posted:

rumor has it that haley joel osment is in the next batch with someone else but hes just kinda going to town on a doughnut

He's going to town on Lena Durham?

vxsarin
Oct 29, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT MY AP WIRE PHOTOS

Codependent Poster posted:

He's going to town on Lena Durham?

them loving would basically just end up being dry humping.

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?
My coffee warned me about it.

Philosopher King posted:

honestly this will do:

Ekster
Jul 18, 2013

just another meeting of the French Front National

naem
May 29, 2011

There is no batch there's no more boobies get over it everyone

vxsarin
Oct 29, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT MY AP WIRE PHOTOS

naem posted:

Lena Dunham is still fat though.

brylcreem
Oct 29, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

naem posted:

It was glorious while it lasted, though. Like a 10 minute squall in the middle of a desert, we were replenished by the sight of Jennifer Lawrence's supple body and titties.

too bad im all gay and shti

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Palpek posted:

honestly this will do:

why are they beavers

ZombieParts
Jul 18, 2009

ASK ME ABOUT VISITING PROSTITUTES IN CHINA AND FEELING NO SHAME. MY FRIEND IS SERIOUSLY THE (PATHETIC) YODA OF PAYING WOMEN TO TOUCH HIS (AND MY) DICK. THEY WOULDN'T DO IT OTHERWISE.
don't say "literally" anymore. I'm serious.

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!
I regret looking at these photos now & think the thread should be gassed.

Sorry Verlander!

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Fetus Tree posted:

I regret looking at these photos now & think the thread should be gassed.

Sorry Verlander!

I can't believe Verlander is sleeping with Kate U. He seems so out of her league.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

JLaw's poosay to be featured at a LA art gallery event:
http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/jennifer-lawrence-kate-uptons-nude-leaked-pics-to-be-in-art-exhibit-201459

quote:

Um, creepy? Cory Allen Contemporary Art announced on Wednesday, Sept. 3, that the recently leaked nude photos of Jennifer Lawrence and Kate Upton will be the subject of Los Angeles-based artist XVALA's upcoming show "No Delete" next month at the CACA's The Showroom in Saint Petersburg, Fla.

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

redshirt posted:

I can't believe Verlander is sleeping with Kate U. He seems so out of her league.

Yeah dat ho has NL written all over her

brylcreem
Oct 29, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

quote:

Um, creepy?

Um, writing class?

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011
Duggar Fan Club Superstar #1 LOL
If JLaw ever posts on SA, she better not post any homegrown stuff in exchange of bitcoins from creepy goons.

mrfart
May 26, 2004

Dear diary, today I
became a captain.

Palpek posted:

honestly this will do:

"LA solution finale"

What is this from?

PlantRobot
Feb 13, 2010

apparently this was scrapped. it could've brought contemporary art to the masses. :qq:

PlantRobot fucked around with this message at 13:09 on Sep 12, 2014

Irish Joe
Jul 23, 2007

by Lowtax

PlantRobot posted:

apparently this was scrapped. it could've brought contemporary art to the masses. :qq:

Not enough pictures of J-Law pooping; the contemporary art community would never have accepted it.

DrPlump
Oct 5, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
A new video has leaked this is terrible you people are terrorist. This time it is Aubrey Plaza how sick can you be!

naem
May 29, 2011

DrPlump posted:

A new video has leaked this is terrible you people are terrorist. This time it is Aubrey Plaza how sick can you be!

Please oh PMEASE oh pleasee

Vag Assault Weapon
Aug 12, 2014

Fappening 2.0 begins

Vanessa Hudgens and Kim Kardashian :nws: https://twitter.com/search?q=%22Vanessa%20Hudgens%22&src=tren

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

The thing about the Kardashians is you don't even need to hack them because they'll secretly leak pics themselves and claim they were hacked whenever they think people aren't giving them enough attention

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

naem posted:

Please oh PMEASE oh pleasee

Yeah it's out there.

chrisnorton
Jul 27, 2004

More Jennifer Lawrence posted and Aubrey Plaza masturbating, apparently.

Sexgun Rasputin
May 5, 2013

by Ralp

(and can't post for 649 days!)

do you think that's chad kroeger's dick in avril's pics

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RAGE HOLE
Jun 7, 2006

Stendhal Stockholm

What a piece of poo poo. The art world is so full of dirtbags.

• Locked thread