Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
smg77
Apr 27, 2007

goattrails posted:

There is "Letters of Marque and Reprisal" and there is infact a thread about these events.
That forums have various logs.
You're probably not getting any action in a recruitment forum for j4g's, since most victims will never make it that far. "Bootcamp" is probably as close you're going to get, and it doesn't really have meltdowns.

I meant the old GF forums before the IP Board conversion. I might also be thinking of PL's forum...:iiam:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?
Missartaq, I am so sorry to have been so mean to you at the begining of this thread, please don't stop posting, else you'll not only have been scammed, but also have wasted :10bux: Can't have that now can we ?

-Missartaq Gambolputty de von Ausfern- schplenden- schlitter- crasscrenbon- fried- digger- dingle- dangle- dongle- dungle- burstein- von- knacker- thrasher- apple- banger- horowitz- ticolensic- grander- knotty- spelltinkle- grandlich- grumblemeyer- spelterwasser- kurstlich- himbleeisen- bahnwagen- gutenabend- bitte- ein- nürnburger- bratwustle- gerspurten- mitz- weimache- luber- hundsfut- gumberaber- shönedanker- kalbsfleisch- mittler- aucher von Hautkopft of Ulm

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?
Oh wait no, I just realised.

u r dum,

-j4g supastar

Master Barbarian
Sep 9, 2014

Fathis Munk posted:

Missartaq, I am so sorry to have been so mean to you at the begining of this thread, please don't stop posting, else you'll not only have been scammed, but also have wasted :10bux: Can't have that now can we ?

-Missartaq Gambolputty de von Ausfern- schplenden- schlitter- crasscrenbon- fried- digger- dingle- dangle- dongle- dungle- burstein- von- knacker- thrasher- apple- banger- horowitz- ticolensic- grander- knotty- spelltinkle- grandlich- grumblemeyer- spelterwasser- kurstlich- himbleeisen- bahnwagen- gutenabend- bitte- ein- nürnburger- bratwustle- gerspurten- mitz- weimache- luber- hundsfut- gumberaber- shönedanker- kalbsfleisch- mittler- aucher von Hautkopft of Ulm

looks like he has enough of posting, we were too much friendly...or he will make other account

Libluini
May 18, 2012

I gravitated towards the Greens, eventually even joining the party itself.

The Linke is a party I grudgingly accept exists, but I've learned enough about DDR-history I can't bring myself to trust a party that was once the SED, a party leading the corrupt state apparatus ...
Grimey Drawer

Master Barbarian posted:

looks like he has enough of posting, we were too much friendly...or he will make other account

Oh I don't know I'm sure he is still around in spirit or something

Master Barbarian
Sep 9, 2014

let his spirit be with us in peace ;)

Major Spag
Nov 4, 2012
This isn't the bandwagon we wanted, but it is the bandwagon we deserved!

-Missartaq (Dukat was right!)

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?

Master Barbarian posted:

You are so right mysterious pubby who joined 2 days ago and also cannot spell

- Master Barbarian

Fathis Munk fucked around with this message at 20:01 on Sep 11, 2014

Mimesweeper
Mar 11, 2009

Smellrose

Master Barbarian posted:

Haha holy poo poo, re regs then immediately posts in his own thread? No wonder this doofus got scammed.

This is the gift that keeps on giving.

-Missarbarian

smg77
Apr 27, 2007

Master Barbarian posted:

You forgot to sign your posts.

Otacon
Aug 13, 2002

Master Barbarian posted:

:lol:

Ice Fist
Jun 20, 2012

^^ Please send feedback to beefstache911@hotmail.com, this is not a joke that 'stache is the real deal. Serious assessments only. ^^

Thanks guy for this gem of a thread.

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?

Ice Fist posted:

Thanks guy for this gem of a thread.

- missartaq (signing emptyquotes since '14)

Hazdoc
Nov 8, 2012

Muscovy Ducks are a large tropical breed, famous for their lean and extremely flavorful meat.

Hazduck!

~SMcD

Master Barbarian posted:

No amount of :10bux: can fix your posting. Platinum, however, offers a guide (written by REAL goons) on how to make good posts.
Also, :frogout:

-Barbariandoc

smg77
Apr 27, 2007

Master Barbarian posted:

Otacon
Aug 13, 2002

Failed J4G account #1: $10
Failed J4G accounr #2: $10
Having the Current Best Thread in Games: Priceless

Shoulda just bought the platinum, Missartaq!

Helpimscared
Jun 16, 2014

You dun hosed up OP

Missartaq
Sep 1, 2014

I prestiged in EVE Online, and all I have to show for it is this shitty medal.
I just got an EVE-mail asking why I made another SA account instead of just paying for platinum, ehhh WTF???

Why would I even consider making another SA account, that way sending another 10$ your way? Holy gently caress some of you are really not "the fastest animals in the forest".

On another notice, i got an in game sponsor, so I'm back in EVE, and after watching ATXII, I'm going to be looking for a corp amongst the winning teams, so instead of gaining a friend and another member of your corp, you people gained an enemy that is going to do everything to gently caress it up for you. So watch your backs, you got an bullseye painted there.

-Missartaq (See you all in game).

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

how rude

Mimesweeper
Mar 11, 2009

Smellrose

Missartaq posted:

I just got an EVE-mail asking why I made another SA account instead of just paying for platinum, ehhh WTF???

Why would I even consider making another SA account, that way sending another 10$ your way? Holy gently caress some of you are really not "the fastest animals in the forest".

On another notice, i got an in game sponsor, so I'm back in EVE, and after watching ATXII, I'm going to be looking for a corp amongst the winning teams, so instead of gaining a friend and another member of your corp, you people gained an enemy that is going to do everything to gently caress it up for you. So watch your backs, you got an bullseye painted there.

Welcome back! We missed you while you were away not posting and definitely not registering another account. That two day old pubby who immediately posted here and the EVE thread and writes just like you is clearly a completely different :10bux:-wasting sucker.

This is the beginning of the end for the EVE goons.....

-Spartacus

Helpimscared
Jun 16, 2014

Missartaq posted:

time to pack up and head back to high-sec i suppose

Hazdoc
Nov 8, 2012

Muscovy Ducks are a large tropical breed, famous for their lean and extremely flavorful meat.

Hazduck!

~SMcD

Missartaq posted:

Im literally shivering in my boots. My boot.ini

Please don't take EVE away from me, whatever will I do with myself?

-Hazduck

Missartaq
Sep 1, 2014

I prestiged in EVE Online, and all I have to show for it is this shitty medal.
Spy...

And good luck with that.

-Missartaq (0013-X Jamesing Bonding).

Helpimscared
Jun 16, 2014

Missartaq posted:

Spy...

And good luck with that.

-Missartaq (0013-X Jamesing Bonding).

oh noe spias

counterfeitsaint
Feb 26, 2010

I'm a girl, and you're
gnomes, and it's like
what? Yikes.
You know, I really thought the whole second account thing was just goons jumping to conclusions. It's probably just another idiot, I'm sure this guy isn't actually dumb enough to make another accou-

Missartaq posted:

...welp.

-Missartaq (Something really clever goes here)

nelson
Apr 12, 2009
College Slice

Missartaq posted:

I haven't played Eve in years. Could you make an Archeage account so I could see you in game too. I don't want to miss out on this amazing opportunity.

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

Missartaq posted:

hahaha

this is some fine performance art.

-Missatarq (checks for hidden cameras)

pseudanonymous
Aug 30, 2008

When you make the second entry and the debits and credits balance, and you blow them to hell.

Missartaq posted:

Every time I read this it makes my day. Missartaq I love you, your thread is better than the Eve thread.

Could you please make a "how to make your first eve post on SA" thread, I think it would be informative and help many others (potential allies we will turn away with our clannish ways) and keep them from becoming our sworn enemies.

*edit* forgot to sign my post, when will I get on the same level as Missartaq. Never.

-Missartaq

Super Space Jam 64
Jan 6, 2010

Yet another violation of regulation 1910 subpart D.
Missartaq we've missed you dearly. Won't you reconsider your decision to make yourself an enemy of the Something Awful Goonwaffe Spaceship Empire? There are recruiters out in force looking for talented individuals like yourself, and I'm sure any of them would be honored to have the opportunity to interview you.

- Missartaq (Why's there a space before the dash? Why not after the dash?)

Doublestep
Sep 8, 2013

Keep on keeping on!
Missartaq I can get you the ears of some big players in The Pandemic Legion Spaceship Alliance if you would like to take revenge on Lowtax's daughter for robbing your wallet

-Missartaq

Valar Morghulis
Jul 20, 2014

All Men Must Die

This thread is so entertaining :allears:
Also, if you do end up joining a red alliance, we are in need of good fights.

-Missartaq

WhiteHalo117
Jul 5, 2013

Surprise!!!

Missartaq posted:

Go talk to Garmon/Count Monte Carlo of Hydra Reloaded, or another option would be Shaemus or Elise Randolph of Pandemic Legion. I'm sure they'll be more then happy to take such a good eve player and poster like yourself.

Another option is Nulli Secunda! Not only are they really good at eve (totally not pets), they're also recruiting.

-Missartaq (Not Master Barbarian)

WhiteHalo117 fucked around with this message at 07:48 on Sep 12, 2014

suck my woke dick
Oct 10, 2012

:siren:I CANNOT EJACULATE WITHOUT SEEING NATIVE AMERICANS BRUTALISED!:siren:

Put this cum-loving slave on ignore immediately!

Missartaq posted:

Ahahahahahahahahahahaha :cawg:

Specifically:

Missartaq posted:

There is so much wrong here I don't even know where to start :psyduck:

Also last I heard Marmite and Mordus Angels (the top goonie killers, don't you know?) are recruiting!

-Missartaq's Barbarian Tulpa

Libluini
May 18, 2012

I gravitated towards the Greens, eventually even joining the party itself.

The Linke is a party I grudgingly accept exists, but I've learned enough about DDR-history I can't bring myself to trust a party that was once the SED, a party leading the corrupt state apparatus ...
Grimey Drawer

Missartaq posted:

Is Gevlon Goblin your sponsor?

Strategic Tea
Sep 1, 2012

:gas:

Truga
May 4, 2014
Lipstick Apathy

blowfish posted:

There is so much wrong here I don't even know where to start :psyduck:

I was in PL during the time we won 3 consequtive ATs and the amounts of FOTM bandwagon idiots to mock and laugh at in the application forum was insane. I think OP should try applying there too, and post results.

bɐʇɹɐssıW-

Moral_Hazard
Aug 21, 2012

Rich Kid of Insurancegram

Missartaq posted:

This thread is the best. Every time I think he went away for good, he comes back.

Missartaq, you should give Gevlon Goblin a ring. He will help you do everything to gently caress it up for the evil goonies with their bullseye painted backs. He will also give you iskies for your toonies so you can buy shipsies and post in forumsies. Also, please sign up for Star Trek Online so I too can see you in game.

-Missisippitaq

.wintermute
Feb 28, 2007

pk irl
z

Deki
May 12, 2008

It's Hammer Time!
You guys hosed this all up to hell and now you're going to have to pay the piper.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ice Fist
Jun 20, 2012

^^ Please send feedback to beefstache911@hotmail.com, this is not a joke that 'stache is the real deal. Serious assessments only. ^^

• Locked thread