Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tokelau All Star
Feb 23, 2008

THE TAXES! THE FINGER THING MEANS THE TAXES!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

I see she is wearing a Dick-Flop. "Foot wear for your penis."

Chard
Aug 24, 2010

Stupid_Sexy_Flander
Mar 14, 2007

Is a man not entitled to the haw of his maw?
Grimey Drawer

Mocking Bird
Aug 17, 2011

When I see this, all I can think is how pissed that sister must be about the genetics lottery being played here.

rockcity
Jan 16, 2004

Trilineatus posted:

When I see this, all I can think is how pissed that sister must be about the genetics lottery being played here.

It's mostly makeup. If you look at their actual facial features, they're very similar.

Pneub
Mar 12, 2007

I'M THE DEVIL, AND I WILL WASH OVER THE EARTH AND THE SEAS WILL RUN RED WITH THE BLOOD OF ALL THE SINNERS

I AM REBORN

Trilineatus posted:

Yeah, her brother's fuckin HUNG.

Stryder
Oct 3, 2002

This is like something from Pink Floyd - The Wall. I feel like any second now it's going to morph into some kind of killer mantis.

kimbo305
Jun 9, 2007

actually, yeah, I am a little mad

Pneub posted:

Yeah, her brother's fuckin HUNG.

It's like a teenager's arm.

Meatwave
Feb 21, 2014

Truest Detective - Work Crew Division.
:dong::yayclod:

Comptroll The Forums
Apr 25, 2007

DON'T HURT MY FEE FEES!
:staredog: holy poo poo I had to look three times before I saw that drat dog.

Snowy
Oct 6, 2010

A man whose blood
Is very snow-broth;
One who never feels
The wanton stings and
Motions of the sense

I like how you really are looking at a naked crotch, just a dog crotch.

Comptroll The Forums
Apr 25, 2007

DON'T HURT MY FEE FEES!
please don't tell us about your kinks tia

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

well huh.

Splizwarf
Jun 15, 2007
It's like there's a soup can in front of me!
Fleshwallet.

ookiimarukochan
Apr 4, 2011

RideTheSpiral
Sep 18, 2005
College Slice

:eyepop: wtf

Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005

Goose's rebellion

Hahaha this is amazing.

Josef K. Sourdust
Jul 16, 2014

"To be quite frank, Platinum sucks at making games. Vanquish was terrible and Metal Gear Rising: Revengance was so boring it put me to sleep."

That's a good one. Any guesses as to why a different background has been photoshopped on? That's not the original background. I admit that wasn't the first thing I noticed...

DorkusMalorkus
Aug 4, 2009

"That's not Latin!"

WHY would someone design uniforms like this? It's just mean, really, to the women who have to wear them.

Looking at their faces, they all look embarrassed too.

Lady Disdain
Jan 14, 2013

are you yet living?
I've always wondered about sport uniforms. Like the one's that have darker patches under the arm, which looks like pit stains. Does no one stop the person designing them, and say, "look, what you're doing is crap. And you really have no excuse, because dozens of people have made the same mistake before you, and everyone knows this type of design looks rubbish" ?
Or are there people who look at a uniform like that, and think, "gee, that's stylish. If I ever design a sport uniform, I'll use this as inspiration !" ?

KnifeWrench
May 25, 2007

Practical and safe.

Bleak Gremlin

Istari posted:

I've always wondered about sport uniforms. Like the one's that have darker patches under the arm, which looks like pit stains. Does no one stop the person designing them, and say, "look, what you're doing is crap. And you really have no excuse, because dozens of people have made the same mistake before you, and everyone knows this type of design looks rubbish" ?
Or are there people who look at a uniform like that, and think, "gee, that's stylish. If I ever design a sport uniform, I'll use this as inspiration !" ?

Is that not intentional, to camouflage the actual pit stains?

Lady Disdain
Jan 14, 2013

are you yet living?

KnifeWrench posted:

Is that not intentional, to camouflage the actual pit stains?

Yes. But what's the point of hiding pit stains with something that looks like pit stains ? Why not just have, for example, an entirely dark blue shirt, rather than a light blue shirt with dark blue 'pit stains' ?

big dyke energy
Jul 29, 2006

Football? Yaaaay

Istari posted:

Yes. But what's the point of hiding pit stains with something that looks like pit stains ? Why not just have, for example, an entirely dark blue shirt, rather than a light blue shirt with dark blue 'pit stains' ?

Also, why the hell are you hiding pit stains? You're doing physical activity, you're supposed to be sweating. Why hide sweat?

Blue Footed Booby
Oct 4, 2006

got those happy feet

Magikarpal Tunnel posted:

Also, why the hell are you hiding pit stains? You're doing physical activity, you're supposed to be sweating. Why hide sweat?

Because it's gross. :colbert:

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

Magikarpal Tunnel posted:

Because of our society's weird standards of beauty.

Bippie Mishap
Oct 12, 2012

ColobusMonkey
Jan 23, 2005

axolotl farmer
May 17, 2007

Now I'm going to sing the Perry Mason theme

Rerun?

Buh
May 17, 2008

These guys should hang out

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

I only have canyoneyes for you

A Fancy 400 lbs
Jul 24, 2008
As a sax player, I would totally buy 7 of that shirt so I could wear it every day. :allears:

pfs Write
Jun 29, 2014

get/save/remove
but are you addicted to jizz??

Strudel Man
May 19, 2003
ROME DID NOT HAVE ROBOTS, FUCKWIT

pfs Write posted:

He's addicted to j:sax:zz.

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

pfs Write posted:

Of course, he said he was a sax player!

x420ReDdIT_Br0nYx
Jan 21, 2013

mobby_6kl posted:

Of course, he said he was a sax player!

I knew there was a Bill Clinton joke there somewhere

A Fancy 400 lbs
Jul 24, 2008

pfs Write posted:

Who isn't?

Autechresaint
Jan 25, 2012

pfs Write posted:

I feel that the Jizz from Star Wars is appropriate for both this thread and for this discussion.

ToxicSlurpee
Nov 5, 2003

-=SEND HELP=-

Pillbug

I'm not. I can quit any time I want. I just choose not to. :colbert:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stultus Maximus
Dec 21, 2009

USPOL May

Autechresaint posted:

I feel that the Jizz from Star Wars is appropriate for both this thread and for this discussion.

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Jizz-wail

quote:

Jizz-wail was a form of jizz played softer than the mainstream style. A quartet performed some jizz-wail in a crowded square in the capital of the planet of Euceron in 27 BBY.

The band featured in the cantina scene is performing jizz.[2] Furthermore, this form of music should not be confused with the term "Jizz-wailer," which refers to musicians especially adept at performing jizz.[3]

• Locked thread