Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

flesh dance
May 6, 2009

Reminder from a few pages back:

RustyTrombone posted:

Here's an archive of all the episodes and the wiki:

http://archive.uhhyeahdu.de/

https://web.archive.org/web/20111212063111/http://feeds.feedburner.com/uhhyeahdude/podcast
- Also you can directly feed this link into a podcast app to easily grab the old eps.

(also I forgot to reply the first time you posted it, so thanks dude, this is the best ever)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Depths
Apr 15, 2009

SENPAI
where's Oliver me want me ecstasy

Lampsacus
Oct 21, 2008

430 has a perfect moment where
"A true legend died this week-"
And then they launch into the cops bit. It was just so so quick and way too easy to push it too hard. But they pulled it off so nicely, not even laughing and it sounds like a completely typical joke set up. Which is will be for future listeners. These guys are so good.

Afterbirth Aftermath
Aug 29, 2002
Everyone at work has those bible/inspirational quotes at the bottom of their e-mails, I think mine is going to be "Popping molly and sweating on grandpa"

Gargamel Gibson
Apr 24, 2014

Lampsacus posted:

430 has a perfect moment where
"A true legend died this week-"
And then they launch into the cops bit. It was just so so quick and way too easy to push it too hard. But they pulled it off so nicely, not even laughing and it sounds like a completely typical joke set up. Which is will be for future listeners. These guys are so good.

HE DIED A HERO.

Lampsacus
Oct 21, 2008

Gargamel Gibson posted:

HE DIED A HERO.
USE THE BOOM.

DannyTanner
Jan 9, 2010

http://www.cnn.com/2014/09/10/us/us-jerry-jones-sex-assault-allegation/

Seth can't catch a break. Also, super weird video intro.

Skillface
Oct 7, 2012
I started listening to this podcast a few weeks ago from episode 1 and holy poo poo it's amazing.

The episode 15 "blow your cat" TCAP segment had me in tears

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat
A friend of mine posted a picture of herself at Topanga Canyon today, and the first words out of my mouth when seeing it were "Catpiss Canyon!" Thanks UYD

Willeh
Jun 25, 2003

God hates a coward

I'm going through the backlog and I have noticed that around 2010 (at episode 245) Seth started saying 'Trust on this' a lot more...or is it just me?

Shadow Puppet Of
Feb 13, 2014

If I worked there I'd have freaked out long ago and smeared toner all over my naked body, flopping around to spell out "I TOLD YOU SO!" on the carpet until campus security could drag me away.
:xbone:
Someone needs to transcribe everything so that we may run some regression analysis and find out what those boys do. Lets get some Big Data on UYD. Long strings to the front of the line. No query poo poo.

Willeh
Jun 25, 2003

God hates a coward

holla back for a dope expression in your mouth. don't get me wrong it's a great saying.

Binowru
Feb 15, 2007

I never set out to be weird. It was always other people who called me weird.

Skillface posted:

I started listening to this podcast a few weeks ago from episode 1 and holy poo poo it's amazing.

Welcome to the fold, brother.

Rusty Rickshaw
Apr 30, 2008
Episode 171 - UYD: You can get Sharked anywhere

GraPar
Jun 2, 2011
431 is out (according to the twitter account)

Jippa
Feb 13, 2009

Skillface posted:

When I first started listening to UYD it was amazing having this huge back catalogue. I think the episodes from back then are absolutely the best. Also being from so long ago you have either forgotten or not heard about the material they talk about.

Carlton Banks
Jan 5, 2004

"The Tigers' biggest obstacle to a championship will be keeping a straight face. The Tigers in three."

Jippa posted:

When I first started listening to UYD it was amazing having this huge back catalogue. I think the episodes from back then are absolutely the best. Also being from so long ago you have either forgotten or not heard about the material they talk about.

And the huge back catalog means by the time you finally catch up, you can just listen to everything again and it'll still seem mostly new.

Shadow Puppet Of
Feb 13, 2014

If I worked there I'd have freaked out long ago and smeared toner all over my naked body, flopping around to spell out "I TOLD YOU SO!" on the carpet until campus security could drag me away.
:xbone:
UYD: Johnathan's genuine pain in describing that Yohji Yamamoto shirt.

Lampsacus
Oct 21, 2008

430 and 431 have been killer. I swear Jonathan has been funnier than usual too. The only thing that makes me a bit sad about UYD is how Seth usually steals the show. I like Jah! I just wish he could keep up with Seth a bit more. But these last eps he has been killing.

CaptainJuan
Oct 15, 2008

Thick. Juicy. Tender.

Imagine cutting into a Barry White Song.
Seth is amazing with his deadpan comic timing and Jonathan with his unabashed acceptance of sidekick status.

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
the sad truth of UYD is that seth is a dick to jonathan sometimes

GraPar
Jun 2, 2011
The number of times that Jonathan has got a parking ticket at the place he works is insane. Found Seth randomly pulling out Hard 'n Phirm and Jonathan's disgust at them so funny.

CortezFantastic
Aug 10, 2003

I SEE DEMONS

CaptainJuan posted:

Seth is amazing with his deadpan comic timing and Jonathan with his unabashed acceptance of sidekick status.

you bite your tongue, sir

Binowru
Feb 15, 2007

CortezFantastic posted:

you bite your tongue, sir

look at this scrub who hasn't listened to the early eps

Anyway, is anyone else going to the Improv show tonight? Holla back for a dope goonmeet

Not Al-Qaeda
Mar 20, 2012
Nap time, jew

Not Al-Qaeda
Mar 20, 2012
Why are there only episodes that go to ~2012 on itunes, it doesn't scroll further

roach cum puddle
Jun 22, 2013

by Ralp

Not Al-Qaeda posted:

Why are there only episodes that go to ~2012 on itunes, it doesn't scroll further

https://web.archive.org/web/20111212063111/http://feeds.feedburner.com/uhhyeahdude/podcast

iTunes cuts content off once there's too much of it.

I've been dipping back into the 50-100 episodes for the first time in forever, gently caress were they funny. They still are, but they were hustlers back then and Seth had a good persona going where now he's more kinda "real"? For anyone going to the show tomorrow night, have a blast. And if someone still wants to make a little cash from buying me merch at the show PM me.

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
is comedy at the improv required to be improvisational?

NoEyedSquareGuy
Mar 16, 2009

Just because Liquor's dead, doesn't mean you can just roll this bitch all over town with "The Freedoms."

a starwar betamax posted:

is comedy at the improv required to be improvisational?

Yes. Any performers found to be using pre-planned material are banned from the venue and have to pay back any profits gained from the show.

Edit: At one point in the show Jonathan hands one of Seth's old drawings to one of the tables up front and I was at that table. Starstruck, truly. Great show all around even with some people in the audience being overtly drunk and complaining loudly about who was paying for which drinks.

NoEyedSquareGuy fucked around with this message at 09:02 on Sep 13, 2014

Rusty Rickshaw
Apr 30, 2008
Dead Serious: A new line of greeting cards from Uhh Yeah Dude

Binowru
Feb 15, 2007

NoEyedSquareGuy posted:

Edit: At one point in the show Jonathan hands one of Seth's old drawings to one of the tables up front and I was at that table.

Oh hey, me too! I was at the very front so Jonathan actually handed the drawing directly to me :swoon:

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
so wɑs it ɑ ɡood show?

NoEyedSquareGuy
Mar 16, 2009

Just because Liquor's dead, doesn't mean you can just roll this bitch all over town with "The Freedoms."

Binowru posted:

Oh hey, me too! I was at the very front so Jonathan actually handed the drawing directly to me :swoon:

Still rocking that free UYD4L bracelet from those two 40-ish year old women at the table.

Binowru
Feb 15, 2007

NoEyedSquareGuy posted:

Still rocking that free UYD4L bracelet from those two 40-ish year old women at the table.

TWEEEEIIINNNSSS

a starwar betamax posted:

so wɑs it ɑ ɡood show?

It was solid, and being so close was obviously a blast. From a listener's perspective, there probably won't be much to set it apart from a normal episode. Ask Amy, USA Today Snapshots, all the usual goodness

Not Al-Qaeda
Mar 20, 2012

roach cum puddle posted:

iTunes cuts content off once there's too much of it.

I've been dipping back into the 50-100 episodes for the first time in forever, gently caress were they funny. They still are, but they were hustlers back then and Seth had a good persona going where now he's more kinda "real"? For anyone going to the show tomorrow night, have a blast. And if someone still wants to make a little cash from buying me merch at the show PM me.

Wow you have to dl them one by one, that's kind of a pain

BIG CITY LAWYER
Sep 15, 2004

I believe it was the great American painter Bob Ross who said, "The key to a swollen vagina is... courage."
http://theparishaustin.com/uhh-yeah-dude-podcast-live

I'm not sure if I'll be able to make this show but I'll certainly try. Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww yeah.

SeaborneClink
Aug 27, 2010

MAWP... MAWP!
Just bought a ticket. Can't wait :getin:

Damo
Nov 8, 2002

The second-generation Pontiac Sunbird, introduced by the automaker for the 1982 model year as the J2000, was built to be an inexpensive and fuel-efficient front-wheel-drive commuter car capable of seating five.

Offensive Clock

Not Al-Qaeda posted:

Wow you have to dl them one by one, that's kind of a pain

There is a post in this thread with a link to a torrent of 1-400. Sorry, I don't have the link. But I think I last saw it maybe 5-15 pages ago or something. Alternatively, you can use a chrome plugin like downloadthemall to automate mass downloads like that.

O__O
Jan 26, 2011

by Cowcaster

Damo posted:

There is a post in this thread with a link to a torrent of 1-400. Sorry, I don't have the link. But I think I last saw it maybe 5-15 pages ago or something. Alternatively, you can use a chrome plugin like downloadthemall to automate mass downloads like that.

I posted it and am posting this so I can search for that post:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

O__O
Jan 26, 2011

by Cowcaster

O__O posted:

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:2c3d86a77675ed727a5b2f8fb1af7b3171ad43d2&dn=Uhh+Yeah+Dude+%28Episodes+1-400%29&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.openbittorrent.com%3A80&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.publicbt.com%3A80&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.istole.it%3A6969&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fopen.demonii.com%3A1337