Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TrekBek
Mar 27, 2013

slug life

Amused to Death posted:

Crossposting from d&d. ISIS: probably doesn't exist. Videos fake as gently caress

How can they be Bosnian refugees if the Bosnian war literally ended years before they were born?

I don't know why that's my biggest problem with this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

casual poster
Jun 29, 2009

So casual.

Excels posted:

someone made a freedom of information act request for anita's police reports about the "death threats", and they don't exist. i don't know if that proves she faked the threats for attention but at the least it proves she never contacted any authorities about it despite saying she did.

I love how this poster came in and tried to bring up an argument that took place about a week ago. What the hell.

Crain
Jun 27, 2007

I had a beer once with Stephen Miller and now I like him.

I also tried to ban someone from a Discord for pointing out what an unrelenting shithead I am! I'm even dumb enough to think it worked!

casual poster posted:

I love how this poster came in and tried to bring up an argument that took place about a week ago. What the hell.

Hey now, a milquetoast feminist analysis of the misogynistic traits present in most games is probably the biggest threat to his identity he's ever faced. So be nice; there's a reason he is who he is.

LaughMyselfTo
Nov 15, 2012

by XyloJW

Kevin DuBrow posted:

One of these guys lives in the US, and the other lives in India.

Which one is which?

burnishedfume
Mar 8, 2011

You really are a louse...

casual poster posted:

Well this is the thread for idiots on social media. All he was trying to do was inform this thread that he has a social media account, and submit his credentials for being an idiot.

El Estrago Bonito
Dec 17, 2010

Scout Finch Bitch

Crain posted:

Hey now, a milquetoast feminist analysis of the misogynistic traits present in most games is probably the biggest threat to his identity he's ever faced. So be nice; there's a reason he is who he is.

The best part is if Charlie Brooker made the same videos he'd have to buy a truck to haul home all his BAFTA awards. Actually he's said a lot of the same stuff in his own videos, but he's a snarky guy in his 20's with a fun accent so that means hardcore gamerz love him.

swampland
Oct 16, 2007

Dear Mr Cave, if you do not release the bats we will be forced to take legal action

El Estrago Bonito posted:

The best part is if Charlie Brooker made the same videos he'd have to buy a truck to haul home all his BAFTA awards. Actually he's said a lot of the same stuff in his own videos, but he's a snarky guy in his 20's with a fun accent so that means hardcore gamerz love him.

Charlie Brooker is in his 40s

El Estrago Bonito
Dec 17, 2010

Scout Finch Bitch

swampland posted:

Charlie Brooker is in his 40s

Huh, the way he talks about stuff like Street Fighter made me think he was a lot younger, but the point still stands.

ol qwerty bastard
Dec 13, 2005

If you want something done, do it yourself!

Why yes, your 9/11 conspiracy theory *is* the sort of thing that an actual mentally deficient individual would come up with!

Pilchenstein
May 17, 2012

So your plan is for half of us to die?

Hot Rope Guy

ol qwerty bastard posted:

Why yes, your 9/11 conspiracy theory *is* the sort of thing that an actual mentally deficient individual would come up with!
"Freefall time" sounds like the perfect time for something to collapse. I guess I need to open my eyes sheeple!

Macaluso
Sep 23, 2005

I HATE THAT HEDGEHOG, BROTHER!
Three buildings?

SybilVimes
Oct 29, 2011

Macaluso posted:

Three buildings?

WTC1, WTC2 and WTC7

(WTC3, WTC4, WTC5, WTC6, St Nicholas Orthodox Church, 130 Liberty Street, all don't count)

Kimmalah
Nov 14, 2005

Basically just a baby in a trenchcoat.

"I may know '1+1' but I still haven't mastered concepts like 'parts of buildings falling on other buildings can damage them really bad' or 'when those parts are on fire, the building may catch on fire too and collapse.'"

ThatPazuzu
Sep 8, 2011

I'm so depressed, I can't even blink.
Doesn't it make more sense that we intentionally blew up a small building no one cares about?

Kimmalah
Nov 14, 2005

ThatPazuzu posted:

Doesn't it make more sense that we intentionally blew up a small building no one cares about?

All the demolition crews were stationed inside and had to be dealt with. :tinfoil:

old bean factory
Nov 18, 2006

Will ya close the fucking doors?!
I feel that is insulting to Forrest Gump. He may be retarded, but not that much.

Buzkashi
Feb 4, 2003
College Slice

Never go full retard

Vikar Jerome
Nov 26, 2013

I believe Emmanuelle is shit, though Emmanuelle 2, Emmanuelle '77 and Goodbye, Emmanuelle may be very good movies.

El Estrago Bonito posted:

Huh, the way he talks about stuff like Street Fighter made me think he was a lot younger, but the point still stands.

he also used to write for pc gamer uk before he was on the telly and what not but eh whatever.

Aramoro
Jun 1, 2012

Deaderinred posted:

he also used to write for pc gamer uk before he was on the telly and what not but eh whatever.

Was it not PC Zone? Either way he started out as a video games journalist. Also Street Fighter II was released 23 years ago, so the people who played it then are all in their 40's now.

FouRPlaY
May 5, 2010

Aramoro posted:

Was it not PC Zone? Either way he started out as a video games journalist. Also Street Fighter II was released 23 years ago, so the people who played it then are all in their 40's now.

Some of us are only in their 30s. :colbert:

kinmik
Jul 17, 2011

Dog, what are you doing? Get away from there.
You don't even have thumbs.

I absolutely refuse to believe this is real. None of these people are real. This exchange never happened.

At least I want to believe this is part of that stupid reddit v. 4chan feud. That comment by SaiyanStrong kind of sticks out as a posing troll.

Crain
Jun 27, 2007

I also tried to ban someone from a Discord for pointing out what an unrelenting shithead I am! I'm even dumb enough to think it worked!

kinmik posted:

I absolutely refuse to believe this is real. None of these people are real. This exchange never happened.

At least I want to believe this is part of that stupid reddit v. 4chan feud. That comment by SaiyanStrong kind of sticks out as a posing troll.

This made my eyes go cross. Had to find a mule to kick 'em straight again.

Apogee15
Jun 16, 2013

kinmik posted:

I think it is some sort of weird trolling. I don't really get the point of it, but I'm pretty sure it's a thing people do for some reason.

Ghost of Eazy E
Feb 4, 2013

WANTED: BREAD OR ALIVE

Trolling Roleplay

Kimmalah
Nov 14, 2005

kinmik posted:

It's pretty much too perfect not to be a troll.

The Bee
Nov 25, 2012

Making his way to the ring . . .
from Deep in the Jungle . . .

The Big Monkey!

Ghost of Eazy E posted:

Trolling Roleplay

Trollplay?

Fashionable Jorts
Jan 18, 2010

Maybe if I'm busy it could keep me from you

The Bee posted:

Trollplay?

Don't kinkshame.

KERNOD WEL
Oct 10, 2012
There is a group of losers that post youtube comments in calculated troll personas, always seems to happen on videos that get popular on reddit.

Crain
Jun 27, 2007

KERNOD WEL posted:

There is a group of losers that post youtube comments in calculated troll personas, always seems to happen on videos that get popular on reddit.

So has trolls trolling trolls moved onto reddit now that 4chan is no longer the dark, backroom of the internet it used to be?

Aphtonites
Dec 25, 2012

Sure, Jailbot was broken, but
weren't we all at some point? :(

Poppyseed Poundcake
Feb 23, 2007
http://www.reddit.com/r/RedditArmie/

IceAgeComing
Jan 29, 2013

pretty fucking embarrassing to watch

never forget

Maker Of Shoes
Sep 4, 2006

AWWWW YISSSSSSSSSS
DIS IS MAH JAM!!!!!!

Look at that cat.

:smug:

bean_shadow
Sep 27, 2005

If men had uteruses they'd be called duderuses.

He mostly posts about how autism is caused by vaccinations. This is from a post he made about that topic:

It continues like that for a while.

Once he posted proof that vaccinations cause autism. His source? Alex Jones. "I know this is Alex Jones but...." and then continued to believe it. And then got angry when people proved him wrong. The kicker is his profile picture. The Alex Jones post was deleted or else I would have posted it here, but he basically posts the same topic and continues to throw a tantrum when people disagree. All of his threads, that he starts, end up like the above example.

A closer look at his profile picture, which tells you all you need to know really.

Byzantine
Sep 1, 2007

Pilchenstein posted:

"Freefall time" sounds like the perfect time for something to collapse. I guess I need to open my eyes sheeple!

I think it's the "freefall time" thing that bewilders me the most. How else does stuff collapse?

bean_shadow
Sep 27, 2005

If men had uteruses they'd be called duderuses.
One more:

This is from my mother's cousin. She's as right-wing as you can get. Darren Wilson apologist. Complains about Obama, people on welfare, immigrants, Muslims, etc. all without having ever left her small Iowa town that she grew up in. She had replied to a post I made about how Republicans are confused about how to react now that Obama has done something about ISIS after they whined that he wasn't doing anything.It's the most hypocritical thing I've ever seen her post, and that's saying something.

Segmentation Fault
Jun 7, 2012

bean_shadow posted:

A closer look at his profile picture, which tells you all you need to know really.

Wow, who the gently caress likes Rush?

Yngwie Mangosteen
Aug 23, 2007

Segmentation Fault posted:

Libertarians and men in their early 40's.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Celery Face
Feb 18, 2012

Segmentation Fault posted:

50-something Canadian men. My dad thinks they're Canada's greatest band (they're still better than Nickelback, Simple Plan and loving Hedley).

• Locked thread