Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

david carmichael
Oct 28, 2011

LobsterMobster posted:

I think Bas has been uploading his fights with his commentary about the fight. So we are missing out on "bong bong bong"

Bas made and sold dvds of all his fights with commentary like 10 years ago. Im sure these are just reuploads of those dvds

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bushmeister
Nov 27, 2007
Son Of Northern Frostbitten Wintermoon

LobsterMobster posted:

If the UK can make Crazy Frog into a #1 hit, we should be able to make Bas into a top 10 single.

He's already got a song ready as well

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

"I was being quiet and trying to be a good boy but he dialed the right combination to open the throw-down vault and it was on."

"Walter Foxx is ten times brighter than your bulb at the bottom of the tree merry xmas"

If "El Guapo Likes to Dance" is the b-side, that would sell 50 hojillion copies

Lord Waffle Beard
Dec 7, 2013
this weekends mma schedule

http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/thread/2362812/This-Week-in-MMACombat-Sports---Sept-11th---13th

ridiculous amount of MMA + a mayweather fight

Droopy Goines
Aug 2, 2003

Presented in DTS ES 6.1 where available.
I know he was primarily a pro wrestler, but as anyone mentioned in this thread yet that 29 second Pride fighter and Mark Hunt replacement Sean O'Haire has killed himself?

Here's one of his finest K-1 moments:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sFgM7qFDZ6Y

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

Why the hell is Cody Bollinger fighting Marlon Moraes? That makes no loving sense.

Lord Waffle Beard
Dec 7, 2013

CommonShore posted:

Why the hell is Cody Bollinger fighting Marlon Moraes? That makes no loving sense.

Who should marlon moraes fight?

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Who cares? Moraes will have a different opponent once Bollinger misses weight

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

Lord Waffle Beard posted:

I'm not sure. Perhaps someone who isn't most famous for failing to make weight in the division above that in which Moraes holds a title.

-Atom-
Sep 13, 2003

Contrarian Dick

Bad At Everything

Lord Waffle Beard posted:

Marlon was originally going to fight Josh Hill for the title, but he had to pull out of the fight like 10 days ago and since Bollinger was literally kicked off TUF for missing weight he probably couldn't make the 135 limit in time, which is understandable.

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

"I was being quiet and trying to be a good boy but he dialed the right combination to open the throw-down vault and it was on."

"Walter Foxx is ten times brighter than your bulb at the bottom of the tree merry xmas"
I know Tapology had it listed as a catchweight fight as of at least Wednesday, though it also says it is five rounds.

Also, WSoF is all about having their champions face really low-level challengers (Moraes vs Rettinghouse, Aguilar vs Fujino). I think the most even title defense has been Gaethje vs Newell.

Fat Twitter Man
Jan 24, 2007

by R. Guyovich

PaganGoatPants posted:

Please rename this thread to BOOM POW PUNCH KICK WOW :allears:

Thread title is more relevant than ever

-Atom-
Sep 13, 2003

Contrarian Dick

Bad At Everything

‏@TheZaneSimon posted:

Oh lord, apparently Bollinger just weighed in at 147 lbs for an already planned catchweight of 140.

:roflolmao:

Never change, Cody Bollinger.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

-Atom- posted:

:roflolmao:

Never change, Cody Bollinger.

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

He's claiming that his contract said 147+1

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

bellator prelims, yay? :confused:

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

McGeary is a 205 version of cortXbomb, going for subs from bottom side control and poo poo

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

That was: A Cool Finish

fatherdog
Feb 16, 2005
Bellator's transition to Strikeforce 2: The Legend of Curly's Gold is happening even faster than I anticipated

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006
Remember when Pat Barry almost finished Beltran with thigh punches?

I do.

ch3cooh
Jun 26, 2006

DX band in year of our lord 2014

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.

ch3cooh posted:

DX band in year of our lord 2014

Yes. Emanuel Newton walked out to this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TfyozLhFhr8

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

Thank you for making Bellator seem more legitimate, Scott

Dangersim
Sep 4, 2011

:qq:He expended too much energy and got tired:qq:

I'M NOT SURPRISED MOTHERFUCKERS
This is the first time I've watched Bellator in forever and why is Joey Beltran fighting for a title.

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

Dangersim posted:

This is the first time I've watched Bellator in forever and why is Joey Beltran fighting for a title.

Because he is on an epic one-fight winning streak.

TITLE FIGHTS ARE EARNED, NOT GIVEN

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

stop the fucking fight, cornerman, your dude is fucking done and is about to be killed.
three minutes in and they both look gassed as gently caress

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

Marching Powder posted:

three minutes in and they both look gassed as gently caress

But... wheel kicks. That means high-level, right?

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

stop the fucking fight, cornerman, your dude is fucking done and is about to be killed.
hahahha beltran's leg raise

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

please continue like this so joey loving beltran is a champion please mr. newton

fatherdog
Feb 16, 2005
Neuromuscular degeneration-x

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

hmm. Ok.

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

AHHHHHHAHAHAHAH

ch3cooh
Jun 26, 2006

Marching Powder posted:

please continue like this so joey loving beltran is a champion please mr. newton

Sorry about your luck

Street Horrrsing
Mar 24, 2010

Godwalker of The Grateful Prisoner

Lol, thank you for your service Joey

Dangersim
Sep 4, 2011

hahahahahahahahahaha i don't even know anymore

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

:qq:

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

is emanuel newton the biggest pile of poo poo champion bellator has or is there a bigger one? i need to start watching this poo poo.

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

Fluke KO. Beltran deserves immediate rematch.

Dangersim
Sep 4, 2011

how does he throw nothing with power except if the spinning backfist touches you you're done

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.
One strike KOs the iron jawed Mexicutioner in a fight he was losing. Yeah that was certainly a championship perfromance.