Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
tyler
Jun 2, 2014

I think the cartel actually uses their sights.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TPSDude
Apr 7, 2011

Tank Goon
Deporting all those soldiers will finally pay off.

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Cartel also has more experience in the torture and public execution departments

Force de Fappe
Nov 7, 2008

Let's face it, IS are the gamer kids that want to look cool. Your average sicario just wants to see the inside of your eyeball while he's hosed up on weed and meth.

Nostalgia4ColdWar
May 7, 2007

Good people deserve good things.

Till someone lets the winter in and the dying begins, because Old Dark Places attract Old Dark Things.
Cartels hit families and friends, do poo poo like leave heads in coolers on the front yard, poo poo like that.

ISIS likes to do drive-by's (which is so loving 1990's) and act tough.

I'd love to see the Middle East turned into the Thunderdome for poo poo like this.

DESERT WARS! SPONSORED BY COCA-COLA AND ARES ARMS LTD!

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

Bust a deal, face the wheel!

Force de Fappe
Nov 7, 2008

Well there was that semi-hilarious Youtube clip a while back of that Armenian gangsta and his sidekick who were in Syria because they thought they'd get to waste Turks, so it's definitely possible.

I can literally not imagine one single thing I'd wish for more.

Sergg
Sep 19, 2005

I was rejected by the:

The cartels are smart enough not to piss off the wrong people and they take control of the existing state apparatus rather than trying to replace it with their dumb bullshit Candyland.

Syncopated
Oct 21, 2010

Sergg posted:

The cartels are smart enough not to piss off the wrong people and they take control of the existing state apparatus rather than trying to replace it with their dumb bullshit Candyland.

Are you comparing the cartels to ISIS or the US occupation of Iraq?

Sergg
Sep 19, 2005

I was rejected by the:

Syncopated posted:

Are you comparing the cartels to ISIS or the US occupation of Iraq?

:holymoley:

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

Can we just turn the middle east into IRL Mad Max already?

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

orange juche posted:

Can we just turn the middle east into IRL Mad Max already?

Master Blaster was two dudes, not just a fat guy wearing a reporter's head as a hat.

Fucitol
May 8, 2005

Ceterum autem censeo mundum esse delendam

Memento, homo, quia pulvis es, et in pulverem reverteris
Flight suit George W. : Blaster :: Dick Cheney : Master

the dad farm
Dec 6, 2005

like people just think i am joking when i say kill all muslims.

kill all muslims

chemosh6969
Jul 3, 2004

code:
cat /dev/null > /etc/professionalism

I am in fact a massive asswagon.
Do not let me touch computer.

Sergg posted:

Cartels don't want to manage a country. ISIS brings in engineers to manage dams they capture and doesn't mind running ID card/DMV stations and all the other BS things with red tape.

Cartels could be easily defeated if we just made all the drugs legal because then people would stop taking them irresponsibly and people would use rehab and when the drugs are legal then the cartels would never get money and would go out of business. I learned that from GBS.

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

chemosh6969 posted:

Cartels could be easily defeated if we just made all the drugs legal because then people would stop taking them irresponsibly and people would use rehab and when the drugs are legal then the cartels would never get money and would go out of business. I learned that from GBS.

poo poo kids say :rolleyes:

Flying_Crab
Apr 12, 2002

It obviously wouldn't eliminate the black market drug trade, but legalization/decriminalization has shown many positive impacts. Go after the cartels/organized crime while we stop filling our prisons with people committing petty drug crime?

Cole
Nov 24, 2004

DUNSON'D
I'm sure cutting off a cartel's main cash flow route would lead to different crimes.

the dad farm
Dec 6, 2005

I can say with 100% certainty that making drugs legal will in fact cause me to do more of them

Paradise Lost
Feb 11, 2003

kill your enemy, drink his wine, and take his women
Drugs or not the cartels have a phenomenal distribution network and there's always something that needs moved illegally.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Paradise Lost posted:

Drugs or not the cartels have a phenomenal distribution network and there's always something that needs moved illegally.

Ayup. Take away drugs and there's still guns and humans to traffic.

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS posted:

Ayup. Take away drugs and there's still guns and humans to traffic.

Neither of which have the profit margin of a kilo of cocaine.

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

Just market the drugs that make people most want to gently caress hookers and shoot guns

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

GENDERWEIRD GREEDO posted:

Just market the drugs that make people most want to gently caress hookers and shoot guns

Cocaine it is.

the dad farm
Dec 6, 2005

smoke bath salts, wake up 18 hours later surrounded by burning mosques and crucified mohammeds.

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

In 2020 the Cartels will be developing battle drugs for the US military

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

GENDERWEIRD GREEDO posted:

In 2020 the Cartels will be developing battle drugs for the US military

PCP, amphetamines, and tequila. For when you definitely don't want to be afraid of the police.

the dad farm
Dec 6, 2005

PCP, amphetamines, and tequila. For when you definitely don't want to be afraid of the police.

lol

Nostalgia4ColdWar
May 7, 2007

Good people deserve good things.

Till someone lets the winter in and the dying begins, because Old Dark Places attract Old Dark Things.

PCP from burned pallets, amphetamines stolen from the Air Force, and tequila stolen from Class VI. For when you absolutely positively want to gently caress up Iraq.

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

50 Foot Ant posted:

PCP from burned pallets, amphetamines stolen from the Air Force, and tequila stolen from Class VI. For when you absolutely positively want to gently caress up Iraq.

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

:patriot:

mambo italiano
Apr 4, 2009

Just send an infantry division all messed up on this poo poo and 72 hours. We'll take back Iraq, even if we don't remember doing it.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

mambo italiano posted:

Just send an infantry division all messed up on this poo poo and 72 hours. We'll take back Iraq, even if we don't remember doing it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F5qqfsQGYus

Force de Fappe
Nov 7, 2008

Mead infused with red toadstool, and ritualized chanting to bring on the battle frenzy. Blood for Odin :colbert:

German paras got in a bind on some Greek island during the early days of the invasion of Greece, while they were waiting for the counterattack they got hosed up on the local wine they found lying around and popped a shitload of Pervitin (over-the-counter amphetamine). The mix got them high as kites and they loving slaughtered everything.

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

Interesting fact, at the end of that list he was filmed saying, " Shoot, a fella' could have a pretty good weekend in Dallas with all that stuff." Then JFK got shot and they dubbed over with "Vegas".

MeatForBones
Jul 9, 2012

Sjurygg posted:

Let's face it, IS are the gamer kids that want to look cool. Your average sicario just wants to see the inside of your eyeball while he's hosed up on weed and meth.

I thought it was western kids at the back making youtube videos and tweeting #Jihadi and all the Chechens, Serbians and Afghanis doing the actual shooting.

Essentially https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=36-vVlHA5ZA

chemosh6969
Jul 3, 2004

code:

DoktorLoken posted:

It obviously wouldn't eliminate the black market drug trade

See, I thought I was smart to bring that up but GBS taught me that won't happen. There won't be a black market anymore because drugs are all legal. The cartels will just dry up. I brought up cigarettes still having a black market but it won't happen.

Cole posted:

I'm sure cutting off a cartel's main cash flow route would lead to different crimes.

See, I thought I was smart to bring that up but GBS taught me that won't happen. They won't go into different crimes. The cartels will just dry up.

chemosh6969
Jul 3, 2004

code:

How much does one need to donate to ship a SJW over to China so they can try and sneak into NK and then go to prison? Is there a kickstarter or something I can donate to?

http://news.msn.com/world/us-man-in-north-korea-given-6-years-of-hard-labor?ocid=ansnews11

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!
Can we send the Westboro Baptist Church to protest North Korea?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Genocide Tendency
Dec 24, 2009

I get mental health care from the medical equivalent of Skillcraft.

JDAMS CURE PASHTUN posted:

Can we send the Westboro Baptist Church to protest North Korea?

I thought we were sending them to Iraq to protest ISIwhat the gently caress ever they are these days.

• Locked thread